+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thirst Lady (completed: 02/02/2013)

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Re: Thirst Lady (updated: 30/01/2013)

That was good!!! I'm so glad Chloe slapped the bitch and I still hope she gives Clark a kryptonite enema, a kryptonite condom or something that hurts a lot

I can't wait to see her meeting with Lex.
    Great chapter
    Malu

NS Senior Member Senior Member HotCrossedBunny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by malugargula View Post
    That was good!!! I'm so glad Chloe slapped the bitch and I still hope she gives Clark a kryptonite enema, a kryptonite condom or something that hurts a lot

I can't wait to see her meeting with Lex.
    Great chapter
    You forget, he had to sleep with Lana that will be a punishment!

NS Full Member

So glad that Chloe finally slapped Lana. Wished Lex did not cut her off completely. He said he love her, but he did not give Chloe and chance to get her emotion in order and left her. I know Lex is hurting but Chloe was messed up so emotionally by Clark she needs to get her life back on track first. So glad that she is doing that, and I can't wait to see how Lex will react to seeing her again.

Quote Originally Posted by HotCrossedBunny View Post
    You forget, he had to sleep with Lana that will be a punishment!
    Rotflmao
    You're right
    But I want more I want to see alien's blood and the cheating bitch blood

They hurt Chloe to much, they must feel pain
    Malu

A/N Wow! So many comments! Thank you! I love you!!

I'm so glad Chloe slapped the bitch and I still hope she gives Clark a kryptonite enema, a kryptonite condom or something that hurts a lot [malugargula]
    Kryptonite enema?! Oh God... I can't stop laughing!!

So glad that Chloe finally slapped Lana. Wished Lex did not cut her off completely. He said he love her, but he did not give Chloe and chance to get her emotion in order and left her. I know Lex is hurting but Chloe was messed up so emotionally by Clark she needs to get her life back on track first. So glad that she is doing that, and I can't wait to see how Lex will react to seeing her again. [trckyrcky]
    Yes, but don't forget this is Lex. A person who's always had difficulties with love and it's very hard for him to be that vulnerable. He hates baring his feelings like that and he just switched the protective mode on.

I think you’re gonna love this chapter!

But first I would like to give you the link to my newest Chlex video: Seven Nation Army CLICK (warning: When I made it and an idea for a new fanfic came to my mind, so you’re watching on your own responsibility. But you’ll watch it anyway? Am I right? Ah, just read the fanfic when it’ll be up anyway too, ok? And read the description below the video on YT page, so to understand it.)

part 6

“I know that you want the guy to forgive you and all, but those guards who let us in were very suspicious of how you look,” Oliver pointed out to Chloe when they were waiting in one of Lex’s offices until he would come to see them.

“Mind your own business!” Chloe scolded him and smoothed out her pretty black, yet so short, skirt.

“Well, you just asked me to mind your business, so I think…” Ollie started, but stopped on seeing the look in her eyes. “Ok, ok!” He raised his hands. “Whatever! Lex will be thrilled to see you dress so… invitingly. Besides, I wasn’t talking about the skirt, I was talking about your top.”

Her top, yeah. It was purple, what Chloe hoped was still Lex’s favorite color, and had really deep cleavage. It was hard to hide it even under the black jacket she’d had on earlier, so to pose as Oliver’s personal assistant.

“Oliver, I really appreciate your help,” she said slowly while walking toward him, “but this really was the best I could do. And you know what? I wonder how Lois reacts when I tell her about you noticing…”

“Hey!” Oliver bridled. “I’m a man! We’re programmed to notice such stuff!”

“It’s fine, I won’t tell her,” Chloe laughed. She felt much better as she found a way to release her tension at least a little.

“Don’t be so nervous. Think about what you would’ve done if you’d had to print it all in the Daily Planet. Or the Inquisitor. I’m not sure the president would’ve liked that,” Ollie teased.

Chloe was just about to come up with the right retort when the door swung open and she heard Lex’s voice, “alright, Queen, what is…” Lex came to a sudden halt, not finishing his sentence as he noticed Chloe there.

If Chloe had doubts if she might’ve still not loved Lex enough, now they were all gone. She was sure she could. She even wondered why she hadn’t thought that before. Lex was everything her to her, her whole world and she wasn’t even sure when that had happened.

Now her ‘world’ looked terrible. He was obviously broken, crashed, there was no light in his eyes, no life in him like it’d been drained out by her leaving.

Chloe felt so guilty, so hurt. It was like she felt his pain. She hated herself for what she’d done to him. Hated herself for being so stupid in the past, for listening to Clark.

The only thing she should’ve been listening to had always supposed to be her heart.

Better late than never though. She needed to fix her ‘world’ now.

Lex was clearly shocked and taken off balance. Then she could see the embarrassment on his face as he realized how transparent he was, how quickly she was able to notice what was going on with him. And it wasn’t like him. Where the hell were his nerves from steel? Where was his perfectly schooled poker face? Gone. Gone along with her.

“What the hell are you doing here?!” got angrily from his mouth and there was not even a hint of kindness or love in his voice.

Chloe felt like crying.

“Yeah…” Oliver started, clearly feeling awkward, but as it was in his nature he made his voice sound a little funny. “I don’t really need to see you. She does. You see this nice lady here happens to be the cousin of my girlfriend, so… you know… yeah… I’ll be going then. Leave you two to talk things out…” And just like that Oliver disappeared closing the door behind him, leaving only Chloe and Lex inside.

Chloe thought Ollie managed to get out as fast as Clark would do. No, she would not think about that self-righteous son of a bitch.

“Well?” Lex prompted harshly, avoiding looking into her eyes, doing everything that was in his power to avoid jumping to her and sweeping her into his arms. That was a fairy tale and he needed to face the reality. She probably just came to him to apologize. That was just like Chloe. She couldn’t stand hurting people and that was just another feature of hers that Lex loved so much.

That was it. His voice so hostile that Chloe just couldn’t hold her tears anymore and started crying.

“You deleted your e-mail box,” she said, not quite believing that of all the things she wanted to say to him that came out of her mouth first.

“That’s just because you were the only one I created it for in the first place,” his cold answer came. “Is that all?”

“No, Lex…” She kept looking at his broken face, yet she couldn’t force him to look back at her. His name in her mouth started sounding so beautiful. Who would think that so much affection could be fitted into three simple letters.

Lex, on the other side, didn’t seem to notice the emotions in her voice or just misinterpreted them.

“Lex…” she repeated, but couldn’t speak. She could just sob.

He finally raised his head to look into her eyes and when they met his face contorted.

“Oh, Chloe…” his voice faltered. He couldn’t see her like that. Watching her in pain, crying her eyes out was even worse than her rejection of him.

She quickly closed the distance between them as some invisible force seemed to be pushing her toward him, like he was a magnet that was pulling her, and she put her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly, now sobbing into his familiar white suit.

Before he managed to remind himself that she wasn’t his to take and that he’d made a promise to himself, he hugged her too, pulling her into even stronger embrace.

She quivered as his familiar smell hit her nostrils. She could stay like this forever, just be in his arms, feel the scent of cologne and masculinity and just… Lex. The most wonderful smell she’d ever felt in her life. She didn’t care about the pheromones crap right now. Chemists of the world be damned. It was love, and even if they explained it by chemical reaction Chloe believed that real love was in soul. And if a human being was capable of such a love, then he couldn’t be evil to his core like she’d believed in the past. Lex was a good man now. He saw the world as it was and was trying to do his best to fix it, even if that meant getting his hands a little dirty sometimes. Nothing was black and white those days. Maybe never really was.

At first Lex’s chest hurt because he couldn’t stand seeing Chloe in such a pain, but right now it hurt because he loved her too much and yet, was sure she could never really be his.

Just then, something remarkable happened. Chloe loosened her grip on his neck a little bit, so she could look him in the eyes. Their noses almost touching.

And she kissed him. She just moved closer and touched his lips with hers, placing a gentle kiss on his mouth, then sticking out her tongue to trace a line along his bottom lip.

He was so surprised and felt so much pleasure that he forgot about everything and just opened his mouth for her, sucking her tongue in, kissing her with full passion like he was going to devour her.

They kissed like that for a moment like nothing but them existed on this world.

It was just when Chloe moaned loudly into his mouth and put her hands on his smooth head to keep him at place and pull even closer if that was possible, Lex woke up and broke the kiss.

They were both breathing hard now, their faces still close, their arms still around each other.

Lex’s eyes seemed to penetrate her so deeply that she had the impression he was able to look into her soul.

“Chloe…” he started, but she stopped him by putting her index finger on his gorgeous, as she now noticed, lips.

“Lex, it’s not what you think,” she started. “I did not come here to only apologize to you and I certainly did not come here to kiss you and just leave afterwards. I’m not that evil. I know what you feel and I… I…” she took a deep breath. “You were wrong, Lex, you are not the rebound guy. You know who you really are?” She was still crying and Lex’s right hand involuntarily wandered to her face to wipe a stray tear from her cheek. “You are the right guy. You were from the very beginning. I was just too scared to admit it. I was too scare of the unknown with you. I chose Clark to be safe. I was obviously wrong.”

He kept staring into her eyes like he couldn’t quite process what she’d just said to him.

“I didn’t want to see you, Lex, for who you really were back there in Smallville,” she continued as he remained silent. “I thought you were evil, because of the influence Clark had on me. It just got to my head. I am so, so sorry, my love.”

“Come again?” he suddenly asked, taking her face in both his hands. “Are you…”

“Yes,” she smiled through the remaining tears as they finally stopped flowing, “I am in love with you, Lex Luthor.”

He didn’t answer. He didn’t say anything.

But he didn’t have to.

He just pulled her face to his again and crashed his lips hungrily against hers.

That kiss was better and more passionate than the previous one if that was even possible. Chloe forget her own name as he was doing some amazing things with his tongue in her mouth, licking her bottom lip, her upper lip, twining his tongue with hers…

His body was so hot, so needy, so pliant against hers and she could feel his nudging erection on her belly.

He let her go, making her feel cold and empty as she lost the connection to him, but then he took her hand and led her through the other door in the room and then a next one and then… they were in Lex’s bedroom.

They started kissing again, slowly getting closer to the bed and Chloe finally just fell on it when the back of her knees hit the edge.

Lex was immediately hovering right above her, kissing every part of her face and neck his lips met at the moment, massaging her left breast with his left hand when the right found itself between her legs.

The short skirt was soon out of the way, the same with her panties, top and bra. Lex also stripped himself quickly as he didn’t want to waste any time and now was lying between her legs, hard and ready, his chest raising and falling erratically as her own.

“Lex,” she breathed, “I need you, I want you.”

“You have no idea how long I’ve waited for that words,” he whispered huskily.

“Oh, I do.” She stoked his smooth scalp.

He lined his cock at her wet and needy entrance and… he stopped.

“What is it?” she said, taken aback. Her inner channel was pulsing so much that if he didn’t not enter her right this second…

“You said…” Lex started, wincing his face, because the head of his cock was teasing her clit and he had to brace himself. “We’re about to do it missionary and you said…”

Chloe would laugh if she wasn’t so needy.

“Just shut up, kiss me and make love to me!” she told him angrily.

She didn’t mean to sound rude, but… was he for real?!

But again, if he cared about what she wanted so much that meant he really did care about her.

“As you wish,” came Lex’s answer. He smiled and pushed in.

Chloe’s mouth opened widely as she finally feel him entering her, stretching her to fit inside.

“Yessss…” got huskily from her mouth that was soon covered with Lex’s.

They kissed hard and passionate again as he pushed all the way in.

They both groaned as Chloe raised her legs and put them around his waist to make it possible for him to go all the way in.

“Chloe, honey…” Lex kept murmuring against her lips, chin, neck, every place his lips touched at the moment. He had difficulties with aiming straight at her mouth as he kept rocking into her, slamming into her hard and she kept meeting his thrusts with even desire and clenching her inner muscles around him.

“Lex… Lex…” she panted.

She called his name! He realized. She finally called his name while making love to him.

Not ‘God’, not ‘oh yeah, god’, just… Lex.

“Lex… Lex… Oh Lex…” she kept moaning.

He didn’t have time or strength to wonder if she realized the same thing. He had to make her come before he would be too far gone to hold it.

Chloe had the greatest time ever. She felt him like for the first time. Really felt him. His erected pulsing cock in her channel, his hard body above hers, his weight, his touch, every ounce of his skin was burning hers and there were also that amazing sensations every time her nipples gazed his chest, which in this position meant all the time. She loved his hands and lips all over her. She didn’t want him to ever let her go, she wanted him to be joined with her forever.

Was that how love really felt? Was that how it felt to get the whole package? She thought.

“LEX!! “ came out of her mouth one last time and she started climaxing. It hit her so hard and sent her so high that she had the impression she would pass out as her vision whitened out.

Lex really thought he was dreaming. That couldn’t be happening for real! Could it…?

He found her mouth again and kissed her, but soon lost the ability to move his lips as her channel started milking him, clenching around his cock ruthlessly.

“Yes, Chloe… love… YES!” Lex roared at the best release in his life. “I love you!”

“I love you!” came the answer almost immediately and he was done.

He came hard, forgetting about everything. All that mattered was that it was her and that she loved him, and that her channel was so tight and so hot…

When he finished he lost his balance, as he’d been using his elbows and knees to keep it, falling into her body, burying his face in the nook of her neck.

She spread her arms open, taking him in, tightening her arms around him as she was afraid he would disappear.

Well, he shared that fear with her.

He felt her hands stroking his smooth scalp. Their breaths, sweat, fluids mixing.

“Don’t,” she protested quickly as he tried to pull away in fear he might crash her.

He stayed as she wanted.

“I love you, Chloe. I love you so much…” he kept whispering to her ear.

“I love you too, Lex Luthor,” she answered and felt his kiss on her neck. “I’m sorry for all the pain I’ve caused you. I am so, so sorry… If I’d known earlier…” She started crying again. “You are the one who makes me feel alive and needed. And wanted. I don’t want to lose that. And yes, I feel the same about you as well.”

He pulled away a little bit to be able to kiss her lips.

“It’s alright. Stop being sorry. I forgive you.”

He turned them on side, but still remained inside her. Chloe now could feel his sperm flowing down her thighs, but didn’t mind.

They were looking into each other’s eyes, never wanted to stop. They were thirsty for love although they’d already had it.

“I will never let you go,” he whispered and stroked her damp hair.

“I will hold you to that.” She smiled and got closer to kiss him.

After a moment of kissing she could feel him harden inside of her again.

“So the rumors are true,” she said with a smile against his lips. “You do have a lot of stamina.”

“Oh, I’ll show you stamina. I can go on all night…”

“I doubt that,” she teased.

“Wanna proof?”

“I want all you’ve got…”

He smiled at her wickedly and found himself on top of her again.

Soon they changed the position as he supported himself on his knees and she took the opportunity to just sit up and put her legs around his was as he was sitting too.

“Oh yessss…” he breathed as they started fucking again.

It all felt so much better that those fucks they’d had few days ago. It felt more intimate, more real. And then, when Chloe let go again and kept looking into his foggy from ecstasy eyes, she knew he was the one for her and he would always be. She knew she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him and no one else.

When they finally laid down, too tired to keep going, and when Lex spooned her from behind, putting his strong glistening from their exhaustion arms around her, the realization hit her.

She would be the first lady…

A/N Ok, that chapter… I suddenly found myself thirsty for that kind of love I’ve described. Ok, I’m patient. Very soon…

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Thirst Lady (updated: 01/02/2013)

DAMN!! That was HOT!!!! I am so glad they made up?
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Full Member

Oh yeah, Chloe and Lex kissing in a room first come love, then come marriage, then Chloe and Lex rule and live happily ever after.

Loved the video... loved very much. And I can't wait to see the fic that you have in mind.

About the enema, I read it in a fic here a few days ago Chloe saying she'd do this if Clark didn't shut up, I can't remember what was but I laughed so much that I'm really hoping to read about a real one now. lol

Great chapter. I'm really happy they made up. It was hot and beautiful.
    Malu

A/N My dear followers, I'm really happy you love this story and thanks you for every single comment. You have no idea how much something like that means to me, or any writer for that matter. Don't ever stop leaving feedback when reading something! For me it's the best part of publishing a story.

this is the very last part of this story. I hope you'll like it and that you'll also like the way I decided to end it.
    Tomorrow my new fanfic should be up and I still write Ten Years of Chlex.

Part 7

Chloe woke up feeling definitely too hot.

Why was her body burning up? Why was she perspiring so much?

Then, when her mind cleared a little, she remembered that she was in Washington, in Lex’s bed, with Lex.

She could feel him now, holding her in his arms so tightly like he was afraid she might’ve slip away during the night and left him forever.

She felt something growing in her throat at the thought of it. She really hurt him and she wished she hadn’t. It was too late for that one though. All she could do from now on was to make it up to him by loving him and giving herself whole to him.

She’d thought a week ago that she’d sacrificed her career for Clark and that this had been the biggest regret in her life. Now she saw it all differently. She would give her job up in a heartbeat to just be with Lex. Even if it meant staying behind him in his shadow, because he was the most important person in the US now. He was the president. Yet, she knew deep down inside that he would never let her give up on her dream and that was just another reason for loving him more and more.

There was only one bump left in the road and it wasn’t even Clark. Chloe couldn’t imagine now not being with Lex, not living with him, not waking up with him every morning, so she couldn’t have that job in the Daily Planet anyway. What else, then?

“Good morning,” she heard Lex’s quiet voice in her ear and then he placed a soft kiss on her cheek.

“Good morning, Mr president,” she said with a smile and turned her head toward his face, so she could capture his lips.

Their tongues met and Lex held her even closer.

“It’s so hot when you’re calling me that in bed,” he said.

“You know I actually voted for you?” she told him, but it sounded like a question.

“Really? And what Clark said to that?” Lex raised his eyebrows in amusement.

“Nothing. I didn’t tell him.”

“Talking about honesty.”

“I think I can make it right the second time. With you.”

She could feel something hard on her side and finally realized it was him.

“Hmmm… want some in the morning?” Chloe asked teasingly.

“Always when you’re around,” the answer came and their lips met again.

Chloe laid on her back and Lex moved above her and, on feeling that she was very wet, he slid himself home.

“And we’re doing it missionary again,” he pointed out as he pulled out and drove in again.

“Yeahhhh…” what meant to be just an affirmative turned out to be a moan. “With you… I love you… I love everything… with you…”

“I see…” He smiled and kissed her again while making love to her.

When they both came a few minutes later, Chloe said, “I think we should take a shower.”

But none of them moved.

“Yeah,” was all Lex articulated with his face in her hair.

“Don’t you have some important presidential matters to hand today?” she nudged him. She didn’t really want to stand up either, but they both didn’t smell so good now. She didn’t actually mind him, she minded that he could smell her.

“Fuck,” got out of Lex’s mouth as she just brought him back to Earth.

“Later,” Chloe told him while stroking his bald head. “We can fuck later.”

They both laughed and as their bodies shook and she could feel he started getting more hard inside her.

“Hmm… Lex?”

“Yeah, stop doing that with your hands and I’ll get up,” he muttered.

She stopped stroking him and he finally managed to slid out of her, semi erected.

“I didn’t know you love me touching your head so much,” she said from her position on bed.

“It’s sensitive since there’s no hair,” the answer came. “Please, cover yourself up,” he added as his eyes set on her naked body.

“Do we still have time for a quickie in the shower?” she asked, her eyes sparkling.

“Of course.”

She jumped to her feet and got to him, then stroke his cock and it was now fully erected.

“God, you’re like a horny teenager,” she laughed.

“Well, I’ve been waiting for so long that I have to catch up now, don’t I?” he smiled at her cockily. “Any complaints?”

“Nope. I need to catch up on a mind blowing sex as well, I’m just worried that you’ll get bored with me soon.” She pretended to pout.

“Never,” came the answer in his possessive voice that she loved so much and he swept her form the floor into his arms and carried to the shower as she squealed happily.

Next weekend both Chloe and Lex flew back to Metropolis. They didn’t go to Smallville since all Chloe’s stuff were at Lois’s, so they just came to get them. Lex didn’t want to leave Chloe for even a moment if he didn’t have to. He’d had enough of responsibilities and duties that previous weekend, so he’d only been able to be with his love in the evenings and they hadn’t been doing anything but spending their time in bed, or against various pieces of furniture in different rooms for that matter.

Now he wanted to spend the weekend with her, to really talk to her, be with her more than just intimately, to be with her also socially.

It would be hard to come out of hiding with that one, but Chloe had luckily managed to send Clark the divorce papers that last week and now was a free woman. She could be introduced to the world as the future Mrs Luthor.

The situation was difficult for them as Lex thought Chloe would like them to get engaged on their own terms, sometime in the future, not so fast, but to his astonishment she didn’t mind. She loved him and even said to him she didn’t want to wait any longer for their happy ending if she was so sure of wanting to spend the rest of her life with him. Good thing Lex still had his old contacts and had managed to bury the case of her marriage. If anyone dug they would never find out that she’d just gotten divorced as the date showed two years ago. And even if… Lex had other solutions to make such people stop.

Now it wasn’t very pleasant to him to acknowledge the fact that Oliver, who was rather his enemy, was seriously dating Chloe’s cousin, but not everything in life always went great. They were bumps in the road and Lex much preferred that kind of them than unrewarded feelings.

Lois turned out to be a obnoxious and infuriating woman, what wasn’t a surprise to him as she was dating a Queen. But Lex would put up with that as well. No problem as long as Chloe was his.

The only person he was really prejudiced against was Clark Kent.

And the moment their paths finally crossed happened to be today.

Chloe and Lex stayed the night at his penthouse in Metropolis. They both had to talk everything over and come up with some strategy. Chloe said straight away she didn’t have to work in the Daily Planet, so Lex told her she could take a job in Washington Post, but then she said that maybe she should just write a book about Smallville.

“Just think about it, Lex!” she raised her voice in excitement. “I was always good in explaining the unexplainable… ok, forget for a moment how silly it sounded!” she quickly added on seeing the amusement on his face. “Actually, it would be a catchy title, because of how it sounds! I was always good in getting to the core of bizarre things and I even got my first job in the Daily Planet years ago, because I wrote about vampires! What if serious reporting is not really for me? I mean… I can do it, but what I really want to do… I want to write a book.”

“I think it’s an amazing idea, my love,” Lex said and kissed her.

What supposed to be a brief kiss grew into something much more passionate and Chloe soon found herself straddling Lex’s laps and grazing herself against his hardening cock.

In that very moment she was pulled away from him and pushed aside and suddenly Lex was held by his throat, pushed against the wall, his legs dangling above the floor.

Chloe assessed the situation and felt such a rage she could seethe.

“Clark! God! Clark, what the fuck are you doing?! Put him down!!” She got to Clark and tired to pull him away from Lex, but she was too small and even if she was bigger she wouldn’t stand a chance. Clark had body from steel.

And Lex was choking as his face became more green and then purple.

“CLARK!!” Chloe screamed. She didn’t know what to do. Wait… she did!

“Chloe, this is Lex Luthor! From all the people… you had to turn to him?! Are you out of your…” Clark stopped on the sudden wave of pain that hit him and let go of Lex whose body fell to the floor.

Chloe, while still holding kryptonite in her hand, got to Lex.

“Lex, honey, are you alright?” She put her right hand to his face and then examined his neck. “Can you hear me?”

“Yeah… yes… I’m ok,” he finally said and put his hand to his neck, rubbing it. He coughed a few times, but was fine.

“How dare you?!” Chloe got to her feet and faced Clark who now was wincing with pain.

“Chloe, please…” He made a few steps backwards and as he stepped out of the kryptonite’s reach he could finally straighten up.

“So the meteor rock works.” Lex raised from the ground and looked at Chloe.

“Lex…” Clark started.

“No,” Chloe stopped Clark again, “how dare you come here and meddle into my life when you were the who cheated on me in the first place!”

“Oh, really?” Clark snorted. “I checked it up. The day you installed the camera in our bedroom you were to Washington. How about that?”

“It’s not your damn business what I did! We’d already grown so much apart back then!”

“Clark, did you really believe you could keep her like that?” Lex cut in. “While nut fulfilling your basic husband’s duties? You couldn’t satisfy her or love her. No wonder she came to me. You know, she is really wild and you…”

“Shut the fuck up!” Clark shouted at Lex as that words hit him hard. He even tried to get to him again, but was stopped by a new wave of pain, because of the kryptonite Chloe was still holding. He was forced to back off again.

Lex just smirked at him and Chloe couldn’t really blame him for provoking Clark. Lex had been through way too much because of her and after all, his words were the truth.

“Clark, this is my life. Get out of it.”

“But Chloe… this is Lex!” Clark yelled, clearly not able to comprehend Chloe’s actions.

“Yes, it is Lex and I love him!” Chloe said. Clark could just stare at her in some strange awe like he didn’t recognize her anymore, like she was just a stranger to him. “You never really loved me, Clark, so you don’t have to right to do this to me. You brainwashed me! You made me believe Lex was evil, when in fact he is wonderful. He’s worth more than you.”

“But…”

“No, listen to me!” Chloe felt great. She really wanted to say this to Clark. For all those years he’d kept hurting her. “You might be a alien from Krypton, having all those amazing powers, but that doesn’t make you better than any of us. It makes you different, but not better.”

“Chloe!” Now Clark was terrified, because in that one sentence she gave away everything there was to know about him, and Lex was there, behind her. He didn’t speak though.

“Lex was fighting his heritage all his life,” Chloe continued with satisfaction, “having a dad like Lionel Luthor was horrible. I’m surprised he hadn’t become a sociopath when he was eighteen! Instead he kept going. He bared his feelings to me, accomplished something amazing while becoming a president, and yes, Clark, I voted for him,” that wasn’t really necessary to tell Clark, but Chloe wanted to see the look on his face anyway. Clark didn’t really realize how little he knew about her. For him she’d always been that blond girl who’d wanted to be a reporter and loved him in secret. “Lex is a wonderful man, we love each other so much I can’t even begin to comprehend that, I can only wish I saw it sooner. So, ask yourself, Clark, who is the villain and who is the good man here? Genes don’t shape you into a person, you do it yourself, by your hard work and dedication.”

Clark didn’t know what to say. He could just stare at his ex wife, his ex friend in disbelief. He didn’t know her anymore. And he was terrified because of what Lex had just heard.

“Oh, Clark, I already knew,” Lex spoke and suddenly laughed at loud. “The most important thing in a relationship is honesty. We tell each other everything,” he put his arm around Chloe, but she still held on to her kryptonite, “but she told me how much good you can do as well. I’m doing everything I can to ensure this country that its police force can save the people, but there’s still a lot of work ahead of us. If you can save somebody, do it, just don’t get into my way and, the most important, never again try to attack me or my fiancée. If you come near us we will destroy you.”

“Clark, as much as it pains me, you can still be the hero,” Chloe said with a voice that seemed a little broken. After all she’d been Clark’s friend and companion through all those years. They shared a common past. That past before they got married hadn’t been that bad. “Go out there, save people, be with fucking Lana for all I care, after all, this is what you always wanted, right? But if you go after me or Lex again… I will write a book about you and I will expose you to the world.”

That was a real threat and Clark knew it.

Lex was actually a little disappointed Chloe decided to let go off such a great piece, but he could understand her actions. He loved her and accepted whatever she did. Maybe someday the world would be ready to meet Clark, maybe when it would no longer need heroes, when Lex would manage to accomplish something magnificent.

And then Chloe would have her bestseller.

“Chloe, Lex’s done a lot…” Clark tried again.

“World is not black and white, Clark,” she sighed with exasperation, “and I really wish you understood it one day. Now, will you please go? Or do I have to hit you with that?” She raised the kryptonite higher.

Clark just shot her one last look, full of resentment and sadness, then he turned around and was gone in less than a second.

That was the last time Chloe saw him face to face, but she was actually happy about that.

From now on she finally started really living…

And life was great.

THE END

thank you once more for all the feedback you've given and will give me
    I will notify you leter of my new story!

PS And I think I really stop publishing on Kryptonsite because no one read there anything anymore. It's just a waste of time...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information