+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Thirst Lady (completed: 02/02/2013)

Re: Thirst Lady (updated: 20/01/2013)

I just created the very first Chlex tumblr: http://chlex.tumblr.com/
    Plese subscribe.
    I'm looking for members & help. Details on blog.

A/N I started making Chlex videos (and here I thought I would never make one…), so you can see them here:

CLICK 1 Radioactive
    CLICK 2 All I Need
    CLICK 3 Silver Lining

You can subscribe my channel, so to get info about new ones. I know there’s plenty of Lexana there, but don’t worry, I will not make another Lexana, so it’s safe to sub: )

And of course please visit the first and only Chlex dedicated tumblr: http://chlex.tumblr.com
    We need any followers we can get and we’re still looking for members!

Part 4

When Chloe arrived at Lex’s residence again, he wasn’t there.

She was pretty mad at him, because here he wanted her, sent a plane for her and then… he was gone.

She knew he was the president and he’d been probably already giving her too much of his precious time, but still…

She was told that he would be back for dinner that night.

That left Chloe with about an hour to kill.

She settled herself in the guest room and then she picked up her laptop, but only to put it away. She didn’t want to enter her e-mail box. She might’ve found there a very unwelcome message from Clark. The same about turning her cell on.

Finally, when she ran out of things to do, a servant knocked on her door to tell her the president would join her for dinner shortly.

The last thing Chloe wanted to do now was eat, so she just put a silk purple dressing gown on and went to Lex’s study.

“Chloe?!” she heard him calling her about ten minutes later. “Chloe, the dinner’s waiting…” Lex entered his study and came to a sudden stop.

His eyes igniting fire when he noticed her sprawled on his desk, her gown showing off a little of her rich cleavage but not enough to actually see her breast.

“Chloe…” he repeated, much quieter now and in a husky voice.

“I’m just not that hungry,” she said, playing completely innocent and bending her leg, revealing the side of her thigh. “I didn’t feel like putting any clothes either…” she kept teasing him.

She couldn’t stop watching him. His body was again clothed in that impeccable white suit. She wondered how many of them he had in his closet.

Lex turned around, closed the door behind him and locked it.

Then he slowly walked toward Chloe and stopped just inches from her.

“What do you want me to do to you?” he asked. His eyes possessive, wandering all over her body. He still didn’t touch her.

Chloe felt like he would just set her on fire soon if he didn’t do anything.

It was all new to her. She’d never before felt such desire, such passion toward somebody.

No one had ever wanted her so badly before him.

“I want you to fuck me to exhaustion,” she found herself saying and her dirty words just turned them on more.

“Really?” Lex asked, doing his best to stay still, not giving up to the urge of touching her just yet.

He still thought it was all a dream. In this world Chloe Sullivan wouldn’t come to him. In this world she would live happily ever after with her farm boy.

Luthors didn’t get what they wanted.

But again, it wasn’t what Lex really wanted. Partially, yes, but he would like the whole deal. He had obsessive nature and wouldn’t be happy with doing things half-way.

Unfortunately, it was impossible when it came to Chloe, so he was forced to take everything she was willing to give. Till the last drop.

“How exactly?” he kept asking, now looking at her breast. Her nipples were already peaking through the thin fabric and Lex enjoyed the effect he could have on her. At least sexually. At least on her body.

“Here. On the desk. Hard,” the answer came, “and do not dare trying missionary.”

“I bet you’re sick of that one.” He smirked and wanted to kiss her, but in the same time she spread her legs and laid down on the desk.

Her face was beyond his reach now.

It was just like Lex thought. She just wanted some sexual release and she came to the best source available. He was known for his abilities to please women, but that had been a long time ago. Right now he was afraid he was out of practice.

They said it was like riding a bike, right? Lex had nothing to be afraid of.

The only thing he could fear was that this would end someday, leaving him even more unsatisfied and empty than before. He didn’t let it get to his head yet, he wouldn’t. He refused to be weak.

Chloe would never know how much she was actually hurting him. Never.

She might’ve known him back in Smallville, but right now Lex was a completely different man.

He put his hands on her thighs and caressed her skin.

“God… go right down to business… I’m so needy…” he heard her voice.

Her breathing already fastened.

He would take what she would give him, he told himself and pulled her gown away from her, revealing her beautiful breast with rosy nipples, her delicious curves, her hips and… yes, he felt his erection fully now, her core.

He would be buried deep inside Chloe in just a moment.

He’d wanted it from so long…

He stoke her thighs and then slowly reached her clit.

“Yes…” Chloe hissed quietly and wiggled. “Yes… Lex… just do it!”

Lex stroke her clit, feeling too surreal. It still felt like a dream.

He slid one of his fingers inside her and felt her inner muscles clenching around it.

“Fuck…” he cursed on the twitching feeling in his cock.

“Go on,” he heard her husky voice again, “I want your cock and don’t worry about birth control. I’ve got it covered!”

Lex took his hand away from her and undid his pants, freeing his member.

He put it to Chloe’s entrance with shaky hands.

Pull yourself together, he told himself, trying to keep them still.

But he couldn’t put it together.

When the head of his cock got inside Chloe he was too far gone to care about anything. He pushed forward, filling her in all the way, burying himself inside, lost in ecstasy.

“Oh GOD! YES!” he heard her screaming. So she loved him there as well.

…or maybe she just wanted a good fuck since her husband couldn’t…

Lex got rid of those thoughts and while making sure he would not lose it too quickly he pulled out of her and pushed back in.

“YES!” she screamed again. “Just like that! Harder! Faster!”

He kept repeating that motion, lost in sensations.

There was something missing, he could feel it, but pushed it aside.

She might not want to kiss him, but he wanted to do something else.

He bent down, still pounding into her, the sound of their fleshes meeting violently and their moans filled the room. Lex took Chloe’s right breast into his mouth, twirled his tongue around it and sucked it.

“OH GOD!! YESS!” she gave him another verbal response.

He kept his ministrations, growling hard against her breast while fucking her.

“I… Oh God… I…” Chloe suddenly raised up from her lying position, which also forced Lex to release her breast.

She put her arms around him, meeting his thrusts and trying to ride him even harder.

He could feel her hard and wet from his saliva nipples grazing against the smooth skin on his chest, his cock buried deep in her tight pulsing channel.

“God… Chloe… Chloe…” he kept moaning into her ear.

The rosy scent of her hair filled his nostrils.

He wished for a moment that she would be able to say his name, but it didn’t happen.

“Chloe… can you… come?” he breathed into her ear a second later, because he was on the verge of it.

“Yessss… God… yeah!!”

Not God, Lex, he really wanted to say, but couldn’t. He had the right to only take what she gave him. Nothing more. It would scare her away or make her feel guilty.

She met his violent thrusts a few more times and there she was coming, spasming all over his sensitive cock, milking him, pushing around the edge.

Lex let go with a loud, possessive growl, finally claiming her after all those years of frustration and dissatisfaction.

But she wasn’t his. She would never be.

That very moment when he finally came, he realized it was all a mistake. He should’ve never fucked her. He should’ve never let her give him a blow job earlier or do her for that matter.

It should’ve never happened.

He should’ve just given her what she’d wanted from him and let her go forever.

That way it would’ve been less painful.

Now, all Lex wanted to do was to cradle her in his arms, lay in his bed with her beside him and never let her go. He wanted to marry her, kept making love to her for the rest of his life, he wanted to have children with her. Fuck the country, fuck that he was the president of the United States. He just wanted her. He would give up everything to get that.

Only she didn’t want him that way.

When the sex was over she obliviously wanted him to let her go, to just get out of her.

So Lex did it, feeling empty, heartbroken and unsatisfied more than ever before.

How it happened? How could it happened to him?

He’d been trying to make up for all the bad things he’d done in the past by being the best president he could. It looked like it wasn’t enough. He still had to suffer through this.

“Lex, are you ok?” Chloe asked when she put the gown back on. “You look… pale.”

“Yeah, I’m fine. That was a mind blowing sex.”

“Yes, it was.” She winked at him. “I’m hoping to repeat that after dinner.”

He repeated his performance after dinner.

There was no point in backing out now. It’d already been too late. Lex might as well enjoy Chloe when she was still there.

He fucked her from behind when she was supporting herself against the wall.

The next morning she somehow manage to sneak into his bedroom and fuck him while being on top.

And then she wanted to do that again when they were taking a shower.

Still, she didn’t kiss him.

His heart was bleeding, but he tried to hide it.

“Lex, what is it?” Chloe finally asked the next day. “I can see that you don’t enjoy this… is it… me?” her voice faltered a little. “Am I… not good enough?”

Lex closed his eyes and moaned silently. What the hell was she talking about?!

“Chloe, it’s not you, it’s…”

“Don’t give me that crap speech ‘it’s me’!” she raised her voice. “I’m sorry if I am a disappointment to you and I am sorry that you’ve wasted so much time for pining for me, but…”

“Chloe!” he growled, because she was just driving him crazy. In every way possible. “Chloe…” he repeated in much softer voice when she stopped talking. He could see tears forming in her eyes. “It’s not that.”

“So what is it? When I gave you a blow job the first time you were so responsive, your face so…” she stopped, because she really needed to focus,” but since then I feel like every single time is worse for you.”

“It’s because I LOVE YOU!” he finally roared, surprising even himself of how much feelings he bared in that simple two words. Love. Need. Desire. Pain. Desperation. Dissatisfaction.

Chloe just stood there, her eyes and mouth widely opened.

“I love you so much it hurts!” Lex continued, figuring it was too late to back out anyway. “I’m thirsty for you Chloe! I am thirsty for your body, your mind, your soul… I want all of you, but I can’t get it. You didn’t even kiss me…” he stopped, feeling embarrassed now.

It wasn’t like him at all. This whole speech wasn’t like him.

“I just… I don’t want to be the rebound guy for you, because I love you too much. I understand you will never love me back, but I… I have to end this. Right now. I can’t do this anymore.”

“But… but…” she sputtered, “but you agreed to everything! For a Christ’s sake it was your idea! Why do you blame me?!”

Lex closed his eyes and winced his face like he was in pain, like the very sight of her was hurting him.

“Actually,” he started slowly and finally met her green eyes, “I meant it as a joke, but you took it seriously and said yet.”

“So… so you should’ve just told me it was a joke,” she said in shock.

“I couldn’t say no,” he confessed, “I wanted you so badly. I love you, Chloe. I always have. I didn’t think much about what would happen afterwards.”

She didn’t know what to say. She felt terrible that she hurt him. She saw now how much he’d changed. It wasn’t the same Lex she’d used to know. This Lex had feelings. This Lex suffered. This Lex was… human.

“Don’t you see?” Lex spoke again. “I did exactly what you did when you married Clark. You took something less that you deserved,” he finished and walked toward the door. “And now you’re using me to get back at him.”

“Lex… wait…” Chloe stopped him, didn’t know what to say. Lex hit her with the truth and the realization almost knocked her down.

“I’m sorry,” Lex said quietly, stopping right in the door, but not turning to look at her. “I can’t do this anymore. Just… come back to Smallville. The plane will be ready for you within an hour. The job offer is still standing. Just… disappear from my life. I don’t want to see you ever again.” And he closed the door behind him.

Chloe would’ve felt better if he’d just shut them loudly, but he hadn’t.

She was just standing there, in one place, she didn’t even know for how long.

Her mind was full of confusing thoughts. She didn’t know what she felt, what she should do.

She just knew that her heart was bleeding for Lex as well. She never meant to hurt him so much. She almost hated herself for doing so. It was a bitter irony. She would’ve never done that to him if only she’d known.

Or maybe she had? Had she known all that time deep down inside that it would end like this?

She finally walked over to the bed and sat down on it heavily.

She didn’t know what to do with her life, but she needed to start from coming back to Smallville and setting things between her and Clark.

They needed a divorce.

And maybe when she would stand on her feet, get her own place in Smallville she would figure out what she felt toward Lex.

Or what she didn’t…
    Last edited by TrinityR; 30th January 2013 at 22:33.

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

First of all, loved the vids... I don't think there's a hotter man in this world lol

About the chapter: poor Lex. I'm so sad for him.
    I hope Chloe crushes Clark like a bug and then she realizes how much Lex means to her. And make him happy
    Malu

NS Full Member

can't wait to see what happens next

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Oh wow that was intense. I feel so bad for Lex.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

A/N Thank you for your feedback. I have that feeling this story might not be so good, so it really makes me happy that you like it...

Part 5

Chloe arrived at the farm and didn’t really know what to do from now on. She had no idea where she would go, where she would sleep that day. Lana was occupying the apartment at the Talon, she knew that, and didn’t really want to go there. It would be awkward.

So her only option was to come back to the farm and find some place to rent from there.

She’d thought she would be able to do that while still in Washington, but obviously she’d been wrong. So wrong…

The image of Lex’s devastated face appeared in her mind. There was no the time for figuring that one out, so Chloe closed her eyes, forced Lex out of her head and took a deep breath. She was mentally preparing herself for stepping into Clark’s house. House that had used to be hers too, but didn’t seem like it anymore.

She didn’t even manage to get out of the car when Clark stood right there, waiting for her to face him.

The last thing she wanted to see right now was his face, but what she could do? Nothing. Better to get it over with now than keep prolonging it.

Chloe took another deep breath and stepped out of the car, closing the door loudly behind her.

“Chloe… I… I didn’t want to… I am so, so sorry…” Clark started.

She didn’t look at his face, she just directed her eyes toward the fields behind Clark.

“Chloe…” Clark’s voice begging now, “please, look at me. I know I’ve hurt you, but… you really scared me. Where were you? I was worrying sick if you were alright or…”

Chloe snorted. She actually snorted.

“You know what, Clark? I am a big girl and I can take care of myself,” she finally spoke and forced her eyes to look into his.

They were full of guilt.

Chloe knew that look very well. Clark had been apologizing to her a lot in the past. She didn’t need another show.

“Chloe… what can I do to fix this?” he dared to ask.

“FIX THIS?!” Chloe parroted, opening her eyes widely at her husband. “Are you fucking kidding me?!”

“Chloe…”

“Don’t you dare tell me to stop fucking cursing!” she kept yelling at him. “Do you honestly believe that I’ll come back to you after all of THIS?!” She spread her hands. “I can’t! I refuse to always be the second one! I need everything. I will not settle for just a little bit,” she put her index finger and her thumb together to underline what she’d just said. “I will not. This is over, Clark, and I hate to say this, but it’d been over long before you fucked Lana.”

She took a great satisfaction from the flinch on his face.

He’d betrayed her in every possible way and yet, he hated when she was cursing. That was pretty fucked up.

“Chloe…”

“Don’t! Everything between us is OVER!” she screamed again, moving backwards as he reached his hand to her. “And don’t you dare fucking touch me again!”

Clark just stood there. Pain on his face. He was confused, didn’t know what to do.

“What? Did you honestly think that low of me?” Chloe prompted again. It actually wasn’t that bad to get it all out in the open. It wasn’t scary or much stressful for her.

Quite the opposite. It liberated her.

“I regret ever marrying you,” she finally said the last thing on her mind. “It was the biggest mistake of my life.”

“So you’d rather married Lex?!” Clark suddenly raised his voice and that remark infuriated Chloe so much that she wanted to start screaming again. She really wanted the shout out to the world what she and Lex had done. How wonderful it’d felt. How real…

Chloe almost gasped as the realization hit her.

She didn’t, yet, have time to ponder on it, because she heard another car coming to a stop.

“Chloe!” she heard Lana’s voice.

Come on! She thought. She really didn’t want to see that bitch right now.

Whatever had happened between her and Clark had been both their faults. Lana knew Clark was married. Lana always knew about Chloe’s insecurities toward him and yet, she’d betrayed her like that.

“Chloe! I am so, so sorry!” Lana got to them, tears in her eyes.

“Are you honestly crying right now?” Chloe asked, not knowing if she should start screaming again or maybe just laugh at loud. “YOU?!”

“Chloe, I really am sorry,” Lana kept saying. “Passion got the better of me and I… I…”

“Passion?!” Now Chloe chose and laugh.

She probably looked like a lunatic to Clark and Lana, but didn’t care.

“Passion?!” she repeated while keep laughing. “God! Come on! Your pussy was more important to you than one of your oldest friends!”

Lana was so shocked with what Chloe had just said that she got pale and seemed to forget how to speak.

“Or maybe we’ve never really been friends to begin with?” Chloe thought at loud. “Yeah, that’s probably it.”

“Chloe…”

“No! I don’t want to listen to any of you anymore!”

“Chloe, where will you go if…?” Clark asked.

“Anywhere but here!” Chloe shouted back.

She would go to Metropolis and stay with her cousin.

Yes, that was the perfect plan.

Chloe looked at Lana and suddenly she raised her hand and slapped her.

“That’s for sleeping with my husband,” she said with satisfaction in her voice, watching Lana’s stunned face.

“I’ll send you the divorce papers!” was Chloe’s last sentence before she got back to her car and drove away with a screech of tires.

It’d been three days since Chloe had moved in with Lois.

Three days since she’d seen Clark, Lana and… Lex.

She decided to straighten up her life a little and then figure out what do.

She felt terrible with how she’d treated Lex, who was, as she now saw it clearly, the only person that had always cared about her. The only person worth fighting for. Not Clark, not Lana. Chloe should’ve stayed friends with Lex at the very beginning. She shouldn’t of just stopped talking to him. That had been a huge mistake.

If she hadn’t pulled away maybe she would’ve realized who she really needed much earlier.

“Cus! Just go talk to him!” she heard Lois’s voice waking her up from her reverie.

“But… I’ve caused him so much pain, Lois,” Chloe said, “and yet I’m still not sure if I feel something more toward him. If I go to him now and then change my mind he’ll be hurt more and I will feel terrible.”

“If you care that much about him and his feelings, I think you do feel something real toward him. You’re just too scared to admit it,” Lois said. “What?” she added when Chloe looked at her strangely. “Why do you always take me for somebody cold? I may puke when I watch a romance, but I can notice the real thing in life, you know?”

Chloe didn’t say anything to that, she just turned away from her cousin and kept thinking.

Today was her first day in the Daily Planet, but she hadn’t even enjoyed it.

She’d just come back home, feeling worse than ever.

Maybe Lois was right?

Chloe was sure she felt something. She’d known that from the very moment Clark had asked about Lex, but she still wasn’t sure it that was enough for Lex himself.

She knew he was ready to commit to her for life, if he would be able to forgive her, of course and she still wasn’t sure he would.

She sighed deeply and thought about his words.

“You didn’t even kiss me!”

Kiss. Such a simple thing. Nothing serious compared to their wild fucking, but yet… so intimate.

What would it be like to kiss Lex? Crossed her mind.

She wondered what it would be like to taste his lips, to feel his tongue in her mouth…

She had to shake herself, because she got uncomfortably hot.

And Lex’s lips and tongue were certainly skillful…

Chloe shut her eyes hard, wrinkled her face.

Watching Lex’s face that day he’d told her he loved her. That pain on it. That desperation. Agony.

Chloe remembered the first time they’d seen each other after years. She’d given him a blow job and his face… he’d needed her so much. She’d never before felt so special.

She wanted to see him. She wanted to see that face in possessive ecstasy again. She wanted him to…

Chloe stood up, her eyes widely open.

She knew.

She wanted Lex to love her.

And she probably could love him to.

It’d been Lex who’d given her the greatest satisfaction I bed. It’d been Lex that had always cared about her. It’d been Lex that had loved her through all those years.

Not Clark. Lex.

Chloe barely acknowledged Lois standing by her side with a phone in her hand.

“What…?” she asked, looking at her strangely.

“Call him!” Lois stuck the phone into Chloe’s hand. “I’m sick of you being so miserable and right now you look like you’ve just had an epiphany, so just call him already!”

“But I… I don’t have his number…” Chloe realized stupidly.

“Excuse me?” Lois raised her brows. “Chloe, are you fucking serious?!”

“I am… I have… I have e-mail address!”

Chloe got to her laptop so fast that Clark would have difficulties with outrunning her.

She quickly typed that she needed to see Lex, to explain, that she needed to tell him something that couldn’t be said over the phone or via e-mail.

“You’ve got to be fucking kidding me!” she yelled at the screen when a second after she hit sent, she read: message returned to the sender. “I have the right address! COME ON!”

“Chloe… it looks like… Lex deleted his account,” Lois said slowly as she was afraid that Chloe might snap at her as well. “I’m sorry… but not everything’s lost yet, right? You can always…”

“Yeah, go to Washington and demand to see the president. Let’s see how far that one would take me! Lex will never agree to see me even if somehow they’ll pass him my message!”

“Hmm…” Lois seemed to be thinking hard. “Wait a minute!!” She raised her finger.

“What is it, Lois?” Chloe sighed heavily and rolled her eyes. She highly doubted that Lois could help her. “I think I’m gonna have to print the apologies in the Daily Planet, but how I am going to convince my editor…”

“Chloe! Listen to me!” Lois raised her voice a little to have her cousin’s attention. “I have a boyfriend…”

“That’s wonderful, Lois, but don’t you think my personal life is more important at the moment than…”

“Chloe!” This time Lois actually screamed. “He’s Oliver Queen!”

“Ok, you have my interest. The billionaire. But again…”

“He and Lex attended the same boarding school and Ollie is a billionaire as you said, so… I think he can fix you that meeting.”

“Lois, it doesn’t matter who’ll call Lex. He still won’t…”

“But he won’t know it’s you. He’ll be expecting Oliver. They didn’t exactly go along in that school, so if Ollie just play it right… Lex would have to see him in fear he might’ve had something on the president. Do you see where I’m going with this?”

“Make the call. And let’s pray that Ollie guy is totally head over heels in love with you, so he would help me,” Chloe told her.

“Oh, that won’t be a problem. I have a few things on my mind to make it up to him…”

“I don’t really want to hear about that," Chloe muttered under her breath.
    Last edited by TrinityR; 30th January 2013 at 22:34.

Re: Thirst Lady (updated: 30/01/2013)

Clark is a douche bag! Glad Chloe finally got rid of him. Now she just has to make things right with LEX.

NS Senior Member Senior Member HotCrossedBunny's Avatar

Brilliant story, I am so glad that I have finally had time to read it. I HATE Lana! And Clark! *chin quivers* Lex and Chloe are sad.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Blana and Clark need to go to hell! For what they did. UGH!!! I am so glad she told them off. Now she needs to get her man like right now!!!
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Members

Hope Lex gets his happy ending. Can't wait for more. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information