+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ten Years of Chlex /NC17/ completed: 12/02/2013

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Re: Ten Years of Chlex /NC17/ updated: 10.01.2013.

Great chapter.
    Really hot way helping Chloe to forget about Clark and prom.
    Poor Chloe, I understand she's hurt about Lex not telling her. But poor Lex too because she kind of hurt him with the "let's be just fuck buddies" too... They can't be oficially together now, because of her age, but they way she told him that she didn't want him for anymore the sex was not cool.
    Let's see how Lex will make her forgive him
    Malu

Quote Originally Posted by malugargula View Post
    That's one of the best thing I've ever read in my life. Chloe really is sunshine, Lana is pretty but that's not enough.
    That's why to me Lexana is so wrong, they have no chemistry, is almost like sleeping with his sister. And Lana can't handle Lex, can't understand him, can't be an equal, can't bring him to light or to darkness. She's not enough.
    Only Chloe have what it takes to help him be better, worse, happy or miserable.
    I'm really really happy you're converting

What's OTP and what's tumblr?

Now, I'll read the chapter. I was to emotional to read it before shoutting all my happiness lol
    Thank you so much:*
    Oh Gosh, stop saying Lexana had no chemistry, because I think there was some (I guess...??) and I still want to enjoy the show!
    But yeah, that's true that Lana couldn't handle Lex. She couldn't make him a better person, but I would say she kind of managed to make him a bad one.

OTP stands for "One True Pairing", it's the pair in a show or a book that you mostly ship, want them to be together. Your OTP is obviously Chlex, I know that from what you told me
    And that brings us to tumblr, an amazing (though at the first sight I bet pretty crazy blog), I learnt about OTPs there.
    Mine is: http://rose-ll.tumblr.com/
    When you go to http://tumblr.com
    you can create your account /blogand when you do that you may hit the button "follow" on my and others tumblrs you may find and all the news will appear on one page - your personal dashboard. You can try it. there are so many wonderful smallville, chloe, lex... blogs to follow. The main idea is to post stuff, thoughts, videos and reblog them, so they appear on your own blog.
    I always find blog while typing in google "Michael Rosenbaum tumblr"
    Last edited by TrinityR; 26th January 2013 at 15:49.

I picked up Sims and to cut a long story short please, get here: http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/...ted-16-01-2013

As it turns out The Sims Universe wants Chlex to be together. I felt like in Twilight Zone while playing. Lexana had to be forced in The Sims, Chlex... came naturally!!

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityR View Post
    Thank you so much:*
    Oh Gosh, stop saying Lexana had no chemistry, because I think there was some (I guess...??) and I still want to enjoy the show!
    But yeah, that's true that Lana couldn't handle Lex. She couldn't make him a better person, but I would say she kind of managed to make him a bad one.

OTP stands for "One True Pairing", it's the pair in a show or a book that you mostly ship, want them to be together. Your OTP is obviously Chlex, I know that from what you told me
    And that brings us to tumblr, an amazing (though at the first sight I bet pretty crazy blog), I learnt about OTPs there.
    Mine is: http://rose-ll.tumblr.com/
    When you go to http://tumblr.com
    you can create your account /blogand when you do that you may hit the button "follow" on my and others tumblrs you may find and all the news will appear on one page - your personal dashboard. You can try it. there are so many wonderful smallville, chloe, lex... blogs to follow. The main idea is to post stuff, thoughts, videos and reblog them, so they appear on your own blog.
    I always find blog while typing in google "Michael Rosenbaum tumblr"
    lol, sorry, I'll stop saying it (I'll try lol)

Thanks for explaining the OTP, I've never heard before

I went to the tumblr (actually I already had one but didn't remember) but I can't really understand. I added you and I'll try to figure how to do things there
    Thanks
    Malu

I just created the very first Chlex tumblr: http://chlex.tumblr.com/
    Plese subscribe.
    I'm looking for members & help. Details on blog.

You are converting? That is fantastic as was the chapter although I am still sad for Chloe Bear! [HotCrossedBunny]
    I'm with hotcrossedbunny on both counts. We can never have enough chlex writers. [Rachet]
    So the fact that I have a few ideas left in my sleeve for Chlex is a good news, hah?: P

Guys, please follow chlex tumblr!
    This is really the only tumblr dedicated to just them!!

A/N This is for HotCrossedBunny. If you hadn’t mentioned that episode in your comment I wouldn’t have written this, because of the similarity to nicodemus. But I think I managed to wrap it up pretty well.

I really wanted to give you all some break from smut. This is a story, right? Is should have some actual plot.
    Ok, ok, next time…

Year 2
    Part 2

/rush/

She felt so free. The world belonged to her. She didn’t have to be afraid. She was after the rush. She just wanted keep doing things that would raise her adrenaline level. Things that would make her feel alive.

It was better to live fast and die young.

Chloe didn’t care about safety. She only cared about this feeling.

She no longer worried about Clark and Lex. She didn’t care both of them had hurt her. She didn’t care Clark had been lying to her.

Life without worrying was so much easier! Why hadn’t she tried that before?!

She was free to do whatever she wanted. She was free to take whatever she needed.

And just now she understood the difference between want and need.

Her plan had been to finally make out with Clark and maybe, just maybe, manage to do something more, get all the way and rub it up in Lana’s face.

Chloe would’ve killed two birds with one stone. She would’ve showed Clark how much passion he could get from her, how much pleasure she could give him. And she would’ve hurt Lana.

She didn’t even care at this point that Lana didn’t do anything to her, she was her friend and roommate.

Right now Chloe was in Clark’s arms after she’d jumped from the loft in the barn.

He caught her. Told her his secret. They would have their happy ending.

“Am I interrupting something?” she heard a very familiar and very sexy voice behind her.

Clark put her down and they both faced Lex Luthor.

Hot. Oozing sex. Went through Chloe’s mind.

Her world just reverted. Everything changed.

She no longer wanted Clark Kent.

She needed Lex.

Lex seemed so right and being free made it possible for Chloe to realized that she did have feelings for him. Feelings she hadn’t let herself realize before, because she knew it would have no sense with Lex. She would just end up hurt. Even more hurt than while being with Clark.

Maybe she’d been going all this time for Clark, because she’d been really afraid of the real thing? Real feelings?

She checked Lex out and noticed how his brow elevated.

Yeah, that was right. They hadn’t seen each other since that day Chloe had come to him for consolation after Clark had left her alone.

She didn’t have time for explanations though. She didn’t want to hear them from Lex, she didn’t want to give him any as well.

She just wanted to feel adrenaline rushing through her veins again.

“You know, I always wondered. For a boy who has all the money in the world, you'd think he could afford a good toupee.”

Lex’s brows raised even higher as he looked at her closely.

There was something wrong with her. For sure.

But he had to admit he’d missed her. After his failed marriage he’d depressed, needed somebody there, but hadn’t dared to call her. She’d told him herself that she would no longer need him. She’d never taken that one back, so he’d decided to respect her wish.

Now, although her lips had just spoke that offensive remark, her eyes were teasing him. She was playing with him. He knew she loved his bald head. At least that was the conclusion he’d drawn from their encounters. She’d just loved to touch and caress his smooth scalp and the responses she’d been getting had been turning her on even more.

“Chloe, you’re coming?” Clark and Pete were by the barn door right now, waiting for her.

Chloe looked at them, but didn’t really see them. “Nope,” she finally said and waved her hand, “you’ll go. I have all the fun I need right here.”

“Go girl!” Peter exclaimed and turned to Clark, “I’ll bet Lana will like the new you.”

“Let’s go and find out!” Clark agreed and they disappeared.

Lex turned back to Chloe.

“Are you feeling alright?” he asked, feeling like her was in some different reality.

“Sure! Better than ever before!” She smiled to him and put her hands around his neck. “So, what now, Mr Luthor? Are you gonna answer my question?”

“You know the answer,” he said, trying not to lose his control too soon. She was definitely too close. He could move an inch and he would kiss her.

“Yeah, it is hot and I bet most of the girls dig it,” Chloe added.

“Dig it?” In a moment Lex wouldn’t even need a lifting, because his eyebrows would just stay up on his face.

“Yeah,” Chloe continued and she moved closer, so she could whisper into his ear, “it turns me on like hell…”

“Well,” Lex cleared his throat, so his voice wouldn’t be so husky, “that is not the reason and you know it.”

“Ah, you’re no fun!” Chloe actually pouted, what shocked him.

She wanted to move back from him, but his strong arms held her in position. Her lips almost touching his.

“Showing your weakness actually makes you feel stronger,” he whispered to her and finally closed the distant between them.

Chloe moaned and sucked on his tongue, which almost drove him crazy.

His cock hardened within seconds and now he was painfully crammed in his pants.

“Chloe, honey…” Lex growled when she stroke him, clearly knowing what was going on with him and what he needed.

“You know, I’m actually sopping wet, so what d’you say for some good fuck on a hay stack?”

“Chloe, wait…” Lex closed his eyes, his face painfully contorted. He let it go too far, he still didn’t know what had prompted her behavior.

And Clark.

Yeah, and… Pete.

“Oh come on! I need fun! If you’re not up to it, I can go to Clark!” she said and that hit just the right spot.

“Clark?!” Lex raised his voice. “Clark will be done in a second and you will not enjoy it, believe me,” he told her.

Morality be damned, he needed her. Now. It’d been too long. Way too long.

They kissed again, hard, twining their tongues and holding on to each other’s faces as they couldn’t get enough.

They stumbled backwards, toward the hay stack Chloe had pointed out.

That would be exciting. Lex had never done something like this before and his record was very impressive.

“God, Chloe…” he growled again when he landed on it, Chloe’s body crashed him and she begun to rub herself against the bulge in his pants.

“Can’t hold on anymore?” she teased and stopped kissing him.

She ripped his shirt open so hard that a few buttons hit the floor. She slid her hands through it and bent down to lick it.

Lex’s body shook when she teased his nipple with her tongue.

“Chloe, honey, please…”

“Oh, that’s worth remembering. Lex Luthor pleading.” She smiled against his chest. “I wish I had a recorder with me.”

“Damn it!” he cursed when she trailed a path with her tongue down his chest and then the abdomen and…

She undid his pants, freeing his cock.

“You’ll never learn to wear underwear.” She shook her head. “Hopeless…” And she dived in, taking him into her mouth all the way.

“Jesus! Chloe!!” Lex screamed and looked for something to hold to, but they weren’t very stable on that hay stack. “God… we need to… we need to… keep it… quiet!” he shouted.

It was such an oxymoron that Chloe needed to laugh, so she let him go.

“It’s alright. No one’s here. The Kents are in Metropolis, so you can scream…” she raised her eyes to meet his, “as loud as you want.”

“Come here…” he asked her and she sat on his laps as he instructed. “I have enough of those tortures, so unless you don’t want to climax soon we need to get down to business.”

“As you wish, Mr Luthor,” she whispered seductively straight to his ear, what caused his body to shiver again.

Chloe loved the power she had over him. She knew now that she needed Lex and Lex alone. And wanted him as well.

Clark… who?

She stood up again, taking off her pants.

Lex used the situation to actually shift on the hay stack and when she was ready to go he flipped them over and found himself on top.

“Naughty boy. You just have to be the dominant one, right?” Chloe winked at him. “Go on, caveman, I’m all yours.”

“And I am all yours,” he said, his voice strangely hoarse.

Chloe didn’t seem to notice how deeply her words affected him. She just needed that fresh dose of adrenalin.

He buried himself inside her, all the way, with one fast stroke.

Chloe gasped and put her legs around his waist, so he could go all the way in.

“Fuck…” he cursed as his face contorted. Sweat broke off all over his body as he was doing his best to hold on just long enough, so she would be satisfied as well.

It was remarkable what that small blond could do to him. Lex Luthor was famous for having nerves of steel. He could always hold on. As long as he wanted.

But clearly not with Chloe Sullivan.

“God, Lex! You feel so incredible!” she moaned straight to his ear and then bit on his earlobe.

“Fuck!” he cursed again and pushed into her. He needed it or he would die.

“Yes…” he heard her voice again in his ear. “Just like that… faster… harder…”

“I’ve missed you so much…” he told her as he was pounding into her widely.

“Yes… yes… yes… LEX!” she didn’t seem to listen to what he was saying now. She was too far gone. She enjoyed the adrenalin running through her veins. Sex was even better than falling down. It lasted longer. It gave you… “YES! OH GOD!!” she exploded, her inner muscles clamping ruthlessly around Lex’s poor cock.

“Chloe!” he screamed as he was finally able to let go and released himself into her.

The spasms lasted longer than usual and they were both raiding them out in the same time. Together.

Then they were just lying there, sprawled on the hay, which didn’t look like a stack anymore. And the hay was sticking to their sweaty bodies.

“That was… just incredible,” Chloe voiced her appreciation and pushed Lex a little to be able to stand up and put her pants on.

“Chloe, wait… what are you…” He sat up, a little confused, because she slipped away, leaving him and his cock cold so fast that he still wondered how.

“What? Let’s go!” she rushed him. “I need more!!”

“More?” he asked, looking at her dumbly.

And Lex Luthor’s face never look that way.

“How this could’ve possibly gone any better?” he asked.

“I want to go to the lake with you. Let’s skin dip!” she raised her voice in excitement.

“Chloe, it’s the middle of the day,” Lex told her warningly.

“So what?! Then you can let me drive your Porsche and…”

“Chloe!” Lex stood up and put his hands on her shoulders, immobilizing her. “Calm down. What’s wrong with you?!”

“With me?! What’s wrong with you?! I just wanna have fun!!”

She pushed him away with such a strength that he staggered backwards and then she just ran.

“Chloe!”

He still couldn’t wrap his mind over how all of this had happened. How she just…

And he couldn’t chase her naked. Kents’ neighbors certainly wouldn’t like that.

“Damn it!” he cursed again. “FUCK!” He reached for his pants and put them on.

By the time he ran out of the barn Chloe already drove away in his Porsche.

“What…” Lex reached to his back pocket. “What a sneaky… infuriating…” he started, but he seemed not to be able to come up with the right words to describe Chloe. The recent erection, fantastic sex and exhaustion that came from that didn’t help. “FUCK!”

About half an hour later Lex got a call from Clark informing that Chloe was in hospital.

“What the hell were you thinking, Lex?! Why did you lend her that Porsche?! She almost killed herself!” Clark was angry.

“Clark!” Lex was forced to yell at his friend as well. “If you just let me speak you would know that Chloe fucking stole that Porsche from me! I keep walking and see nothing but damned corn fields!”

There was silence on the other side, then Clark finally said, “Oh… I’m sorry, Lex. I didn’t know. Where are you? I’ll come get you.”

“Is she alright?” Lex asked, ignoring Clark’s suggestion. Chloe was more important at the moment.

“Yes. She had a parasite inside. It came from the cave wall. It gave her the adrenalin rush and it would’ve resulted in her death if I hadn’t got to her on time.”

Lex felt terrible. Chloe could’ve died any moment she’d been with him and he’d only cared about himself. About his dick to me more accurate.

But how could’ve he known? He’d suspected some soft drug, some alcohol, but this?

This is Smallville, you idiot! He thought and made a mental note not to do something like that ever again.

What, of course, would be hard, because Chloe…

Lex didn’t want to think about it anymore, so he just told Clark where he was.

She didn’t remember.

Anything.

Again.

It didn’t matter to Lex right now that the parasite didn’t have the power to force people to do things. It just gave them the courage to. The right kind of push that was based on a high adrenalin level.

It all didn’t change the fact that the second time Chloe had come to him under the influence of something else. The second time she’d been so pliant, so needy, without any inhibitions.

The second time she’d bared her heart to Lex. The second time it’d felt more real than ever, because she’d accepted the truth.

And the second time he’d lost her.

He knew there was no coming back. Chloe didn’t trust him. Chloe would never be able to trust him.

And Chloe would never be able to realize why she wanted Clark. It wasn’t about love. It was about safety, security. Clark would never hurt her with his rejection like Lex would if she only decided she wanted to give him her heart.

And that would never happen. Lex knew that, he wasn’t delusional.

He also knew that if he pursued Chloe long enough maybe he would manage her to see, to trust him, to understand. Only he couldn’t. Not now. She would be 16 in a couple of months, but so what? He would have to wait till she was 18 and by that time a lot could change.

Lex just needed to let go.

Sometimes that was life. Luthors couldn’t be trusted. Couldn’t be loved.

A/N You know what HotCrossedBunny? Thank you. I’m really glad you sowed the idea of rush in my head!
    Last edited by TrinityR; 28th January 2013 at 16:15.

NS Senior Member Senior Member HotCrossedBunny's Avatar

Wow, that was brilliant! Love naughty Chloe.

I saw your tumblr.

Re: Ten Years of Chlex /NC17/ updated: 28/01/2013.

That just made me so sad for lex.

Amazing!!! Would Lex be able to make her trust him?? I hope so, someday
    Malu

Wow, that was brilliant! Love naughty Chloe.

I saw your tumblr. [HotCrossedBunny]
    Thank you I'm glad you liked it.

That just made me so sad for lex. [Rachet]
    Yeah... I'll stop torturing Lex... at some point...

Amazing!!! Would Lex be able to make her trust him?? I hope so, someday
    malugargula
    Wait a few years... I mean fanfic's years

Year 2

Part 3

/fever/exodus/

Oh yeas, it was just Chloe’s bad luck that when she dated somebody again, he turned out to be nothing more than a meteor freak wanting to use her.

This time she didn’t go to Lex. She decided to live her life without him, just keep avoiding him and she was sure it would only be for the best for the both of them.

Now Chloe was sitting by Clark’s fevering body.

She’d never before seen him like this. It’d been her who’d always gotten sick, because she’d been working too hard in school and on the Torch and she remembered how Clark had always come by to visit her and comfort her. He’d been the best part of her life when she’d been forced to just lie in bed till she would get better. She’d always told him he should just go as not to catch anything, but he’d never had.

And now the situation was reversed. Only when Clark got sick it wasn’t a simple cold or flu. He was unconscious and his forehead was so hot that Chloe wondered why his father hadn’t driven him to a hospital yet.

Chloe didn’t want to lose Clark. Of course he would not die, but she was scared for him anyway. It looked serious.

She was comforting herself with thoughts that if it was really, really bad Mr Kent would react, because his wife had already been lying in hospital. Besides, Clark’s best friend was Lex Luthor and he could’ve sent a team of specialists to the Kents farm any time.

Chloe sighed deeply on the memory of Lex. Now their secret didn’t look so hot anymore. Chloe wished she could just tell somebody. It was killing her not be able to be honest with Clark.

She spilled her feelings to him and was waiting for some reaction. The thought that someday in the future if Clark would fall for her she would have to be honest with him about her sexual life was terrifying.

She didn’t have to tell him everything though, did she? She didn’t have to reveal the name of the man…

Clark shifted on the couch.

“Clark?” Chloe asked, stoking his forehead gently. “Can you hear me?”

Clark smiled weakly, his eyes still closed.

“Lana?” he whispered.

One word. Just one name. Four letters.

And it hurt Chloe so much. It hurt her more than a thousand words. More than a thousand sentences.

It’d been her voice, Chloe, that Clark had heard reading him the letter, not Lana’s.

Yet his feverish mind processed it differently, showed Clark what he wanted to hear.

Chloe stood up, tears in her eyes.

She would not take this any longer. She had to finally get over Clark Kent. She would not be that pathetic girl in love with her best friend, who was in love with somebody else. It had to end. Today.

So Chloe just walked out of there. She couldn’t stop her tears though.

Thinking she should let it go and just move on was much easier than actually doing it. She knew she had to, but… how would she manage?

She couldn’t cut Clark out of her life as she would do with any other man, because he was her friend and she didn’t want to lose that friendship.

Chloe just got inside the car and drove away.

She didn’t know what to do.

She stopped by the Talon and saw Lex leaning against his car.

She suddenly felt the visceral urge to go to him, throw herself at him, give up every ounce of her dignity and just let it all go. Maybe she would…

Before she managed to realize the obvious outcome of the situation and the truth about her feelings, she noticed a beautiful brunette walking out of the Talon. She was the new doctor in town, Helen Bryce, Chloe vaguely remembered.

And Helen Bryce walked straight to Lex, kissed him in the lips and they both got into his car.

Chloe just sat there, in her own car, looking at them with her mouth widely opened.

Of course, she shouldn’t have been expecting Lex to be there every time she would call. Whatever had been between them was over and now… now it was too late.
    Maybe it would’ve been a mistake to start something with Lex anyway. Maybe the fact that he moved on was supposed to show Chloe that she should do it as well. Just stop looking into the past, step into the future.

Chloe immersed herself in school work. She was either studying or working on her paper. The only thing that was on her mind right now, the only aim, was to get the summer internship in the Daily Planet.

She needed to be the best for that.

She was tired of relationships. She was tired of the fact that Clark had started seeing Lana again and didn’t have the guts to tell her. She was tired of her roommate lying to her. Did she miss something? Oh yeah, Lex Luthor was getting married. Again. But she would not think about that bastard. No way.

She had her future ahead and she would get where she’d been dreaming her whole life to get.

All of that still didn’t stop her from bursting into tears again when she saw Clark and Lana kissing in the barn.

It wasn’t even that important now, when she was doing everything to get over Clark. It was about Clark not trusting her enough. She’d always been honest with him, ok, maybe she’d left one thing out, but that had never influenced their friendship and Clark had never had that feeling he’d been lied to. Chloe had always felt that way in his presence and didn’t really recall any time that it’d been different.

Yet, she still stood by him. She didn’t take the offer that Lionel Luthor had given her.

Well, take that, Clark, she thought while being so angry she could actually scream.

She would take care of her future.

Of course Chloe did not intend on telling Lionel everything she had on Clark. She didn’t even know that much herself, but she took the opportunity.

“So, what changed you mind, Ms Sullivan?”

“Well, what can I say? Opportunities like this aren’t dropped on your doorstep every day.”

Clark Kent didn’t care about her. He’d just blown her over while saying that he’d had more important stuff to do. Just like that. Like she was some kind of trash or a plaything he could use whenever he wanted and then just drop it.

Lex didn’t even acknowledge her existence and she wasn’t even invited to the wedding. Lana and Clark, the perfect Smallville’s couple, of course were.

Lex was looking through the window, but wasn’t really seeing anything.

He would soon be married.

He’d rushed into this to put the past behind him, to finally forget about a certain blonde.

He’d chosen a brunette that was the opposite of Chloe in every way possible.

That should do…

A/N And look! I managed not to put smut into this chapter!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information