+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ten Years of Chlex /NC17/ completed: 12/02/2013

Re: Ten Years of Chlex /NC17/ updated: 10.01.2013.

HOT HOT chapter. Very interesting that Lex wants more and Chloe is being emotionally unavailable.

NS Full Member

great chapter. cant wait to see what happens. you can tell lex wants so much more. hopefully chloe starts to figure out that pushing lex is a bad thing.

Great story! Love that it is Lex that is struggling with having feelings rather than Chloe. Keep up the great work.
    If you love something, let it go. If it never returns to you, it wasn't yours to begin with.

NS Senior Member Senior Member HotCrossedBunny's Avatar

Okay I need to sit down, oh I am sitting down. Good for me. Um ... yes. I feel like I should be smoking a cigar or something, if I didn't hate smoking.

That was amazing, I have always thought that Chloe was mature enough for Lex and oddly I never realised that she was 14, always seemed more like 18 even though I know in the story she was younger.

You write smut amazingly well, I am always too afraid to even try writing that kind of stuff but you do it really well.

Very upset that Chloe and Lex can't have a proper relationship but I am keeping my fingers crossed for them.

Now, does this mean that he might actually react appropriately when she baits him over the toupee in S2? Does it? Pleaseeeeeeeeeee!

Quote Originally Posted by HotCrossedBunny View Post
    Okay I need to sit down, oh I am sitting down. Good for me. Um ... yes. I feel like I should be smoking a cigar or something, if I didn't hate smoking.

That was amazing, I have always thought that Chloe was mature enough for Lex and oddly I never realised that she was 14, always seemed more like 18 even though I know in the story she was younger.

You write smut amazingly well, I am always too afraid to even try writing that kind of stuff but you do it really well.

Very upset that Chloe and Lex can't have a proper relationship but I am keeping my fingers crossed for them.

Now, does this mean that he might actually react appropriately when she baits him over the toupee in S2? Does it? Pleaseeeeeeeeeee!
    Thank you It means a lot coming from you, because I read your stories and they're very well written. I always think I don't have such a gift.
    Writing smut came very hard to me. First I was embrassed and scared, then I just got it over with, because fans seem to like it and now... I can't write a story without it.
    This is what learning how to write smut does to you. When the line is crossed you can't go back, because this is the real life. What happens behind the door, you know?

I still don't know about that episode with the parasite, becaue I've already written about nicodemus and there's still the case of Lex and Desiree, but I'll see what I can do

You're welcome to check up my other stories, maybe you'll like them. I'm writing right now The Thirst Lady.
    But of course you don't have to
    Last edited by TrinityR; 23rd January 2013 at 23:12.

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityR View Post
    Thank you It means a lot coming from you, because I read your stories and they're very well written. I always think I don't have such a gift.
    Writing smut came very hard to me. First I was embrassed and scared, then I just got it over with, because fans seem to like it and now... I can't write a story without it.
    This is what learning how to write smut does to you. When the line is crossed you can't go back, because this is the real life. What happens behind the door, you know?

I still don't know about that episode with the parasite, becaue I've already written about nicodemus and there's still the case of Lex and Desiree, but I'll see what I can do

You're welcome to check up my other stories, maybe you'll like them. I'm writing right now The Thirst Lady.
    But of course you don't have to
    Really? Wow, I would have said that you definately have that gift and are a far better writer than I am.

Good to know that I am not the only one who is nervous about the smut thin.

Oh, Desiree I'd forgotten about her. That's okay, I just plant the seed I am sure that whatever you do will be great and I will be reading it. *But pours some water on the seed just in case*

Oh, I would love to read your other stories. I will have a reading day next Tuesday when my scholarship proposals have been handed in. It will be a nice treate for me.

A/N Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for your wonderful reviews!
    I'm glad you like this story

And...

Guys, I don’t know what happened to me, but… (calm down, this is a good piece of news for you!) I think I converted to Chlex.
    My OTP was Lexana, even when I was writing here, but now… I just see Chloe as a warm, full of light and smiley person and Lana… cold, skinny, dark, mostly because of her hair. When Lex is already pretty cold (at least when Chloe’s not around) then Lana with him doesn’t really bring fire. I know Lana was always so nice to everyone in SV, but somehow Chloe was the sunshine.

I also changed my tumblr name from LanaLuthor to Rose-LL, so you’re welcome to follow me. There will be some Lana, some Lexana probably too some day, but mostly I’m changing: )

Happy?

Year 2

Part 1

(vortex/heat)

Chloe was sitting alone in her Torch office. She was staring at her computer screen, but wasn’t really seeing it.

She was hurt. Deeply hurt.

And no, it wasn’t about her heart when it came to Lex, that one had been hurt a little bit earlier. Now Lex just betrayed her trust. They were supposed to be honest with each other! They were supposed to tell the other person when they would have enough of their strange agreement.

She sighed heavily and supported her chin on her hand.

Flashes of what had happened were dancing before her eyes, making her feel hot and then again, betrayed.

She remembered the prom.

The prom Clark had asked her to! She’d been so happy! She’d thought they could finally get together, that she would finally get what she’d wanted for so long. But no, she really must have bad luck where it came to love.

She remembered how she’d written to Lex that she might not need him anymore and apologized to him. She’d felt so liberated. So ready to start over. To be a normal girl. To date people her own age like normal teenagers usually did.

She should’ve known better that it’d been too good to be truth.

Clark had left her as soon as he’d heard about the tornado. The only thing – or Chloe should say – person on his mind had been like always, Lana.

Nothing had changed. Chloe had felt heartbroken and deceived. She’d really thought Clark had been into her, but all she’d been had been the rebound girl.

What had happened later on had been only more humiliating…

She was crying and didn’t really know what to do with herself. She went back home as soon as she was able to leave the school gym, changed her clothes and headed straight to the hospital.

The next day she finally saw Clark again, but one look into his eyes and she knew, knew that he didn’t really want her. She knew she didn’t want to be his second choice either, the consolation prize after Lana.

So she pulled out the friendship card on him and walked away, finally letting herself cry.

And when the search for Clark’s father was over Chloe just showed up in Lex’s mansion. Again. Feeling more humiliated that ever.

After all she had sent him the message before.

“Chloe, oh God! What happened?! Did somebody hurt you?” Lex got immediately concerned and ran over to her, put his hands on her shoulders and that caused her to cry even harder.

“How Clark could let you go?” he asked. She wasn’t sure if Lex directed that question at her or maybe it was just a rhetorical one, but it got to her. “He doesn’t realize what he’s missing,” Lex kept comforting her. Everything inside of him was screaming, both with joy and pain for Chloe. He wanted to kill Clark for what he’d done to her. He wanted to thank Clark, because now he still could have something with that gorgeous young woman.

Chloe was curious how Lex knew about what had happened. He’d either figured it out himself or – more probably – had been told by Clark. After all, Lex had been helping Clark to find his father.

“Don’t cry, honey,” Lex whispered into Chloe’s ear and bent down to kiss her tears off her face.

Chloe’s body shook as she remembered his lips on hers, then descending lower and lower. Before she’d been able to tell what had been happening she’d been sprawled on his sofa and he’d been just taking her clothes off.

She thought how his lips had felt on her bare thighs, his breath against her core.

How his tongue had lick her juices off and how her body had shuddered.

Now Chloe was getting uncomfortably wet and there was no one to satisfy her. Not even Lex.

She didn’t want him anymore. Not like that. Not after what he’d done. Even if it hadn’t been his fault…

Her lips opened widely, her hands clasping on anything she could find on the sofa, her legs bent over Lex’s shoulders as he kept working on her.

She managed to forget about everything.

About Clark. About the world. About Lana Lang, the girl, who had everything without even trying.

Chloe felt like she was flying, immersed into ecstasy.

When she came, Lex was so hard that he didn’t give her any moment to rest. He just unzipped his pants and slip right inside of her, causing her to moan even louder this time when she’d already been so sensitive down there.

Then they had another round of amazing coupling on the sofa.

Of course everything always had its end, Chloe thought bitterly when wiping her eyes and reaching for her cup of – now cold – coffee.

When was the last time she let her coffee cool off before she gulp it down? Never…?

Lex had gotten married.

That Chloe could understand, really. From the very beginning they’d agreed to keep things casual, to just… fuck. There could never be any relationship between them. The differences in their worlds, age and status was just too much.

Lex had betrayed her other way.

He’d never told her that he’d wanted to end things.

She’d sent him a message before she’d gone to that prom with Clark! Yes, it’d been the cliché of avoiding talking face to face, but Chloe had done it.

Lex had had not.

It’d happened on the first day of school, when the heat wave had struck Smallville…

They got a new biology teacher. Hot and young. Every single boy’s eyes in the class were directed at her. They didn’t even seem to notice Lana. Even Clark.

There was a fire in the class and the school was evacuated. Fortunately, no one got hurt and there was no serious damage.

Then Lex’s porche drove on the school yard, stopped with a screech of tires and there was Lex, running toward Chloe, Pete and Clark, screaming, “thank god, you’re ok!”

Chloe was so shocked that she could just stand there, looking at him and praying for that to be a dream.

What the hell Lex was thinking?! He couldn’t just ran to her to make sure she was alright! He must know better! If everybody would see them right now, on the school parking lot, Lex would go to prison. There would be no coming back from that. She thought there could be nothing worse than that and she really wanted to smack him in that shiny bald and… so sexy… head.

As it turned out, it could be worse.

He ran right pass her, not even acknowledging her presence, which stung her a little. She deserved at least a word of greeting. Some ‘hello’ wouldn’t reveal anything between them.

Lex was heading toward their new teacher, Desiree. He took her in his arms and kissed her after making sure she was ok.

Then he came over to Clark and introduced his… fiancée.

Chloe could just stand there, feeling like she didn’t even exist, because Lex didn’t look at her even once. Add to that – he didn’t even deign to invite her to his wedding. He only invited Clark.

Of course, why would he invite an old flame or a fuck buddy? She could understand that perfectly,
    but why didn’t he tell her sooner that he didn’t need her anymore?!

“Because you are a fucking Luthor and you feel like the world just belongs to you!” Chloe raised her voice while sitting alone in the Torch, talking to herself.

The girl had turned out to be a meteor freak and wanted to kill him for him money, so Lex had been excused for marrying her.

Chloe could understand being manipulated by a meteor infected more than anymore else as she’d been herself, but what she couldn’t understand was why Lex hadn’t said anything.

Desiree had only been able to control the level of hormones in a human’s body and at the very beginning of their relationship Lex had been fully able of thinking clearly when she hadn’t been around.

He should’ve at least call.

Chloe thought she was so stupid. She thought Lex could actually be a little more gallant.

“Yeah, right, the guy’s fucking you and you expect him to…” she sighed again and hid her face in her hands.

She was heartbroken and add to that both Clark and Lex had managed to make her feel insignificant.

She was just a good friend for Clark, always there, when he needed her, getting nothing in return from him.

She was just a warm body to fuck for Lex.

Convenience. Nothing more.

And she felt so… unattractive.

Lana was slim, tall and beautiful. She could look like a model even in her PJs or when she happened to be sick and her nose was running.

Desiree… Chloe didn’t even want to start comparing herself to that woman. Beautiful, perfect body, supple lips, gorgeous face and eyes.

“Oh, let’s not forget about her desirable name,” Chloe snorted to herself.

She had to be strong, she told herself. She had to pick herself up and stop depending so much on others.

She’d learnt that lessons years ago when her mother had left.

She couldn’t relay on people too much. They would eventually just let her down.

A/N
    I know, poor poor Chloe: ( I love her character and her kindness and warm and snarkiness so much that I felt sorry for her when I was writing this, but… the sun will go up again… some day long ahead of us.

You are converting? That is fantastic as was the chapter although I am still sad for Chloe Bear!

I'm with hotcrossedbunny on both counts. We can never have enough chlex writers.

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityR View Post
    A/N Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for your wonderful reviews!
    I'm glad you like this story

And...

Guys, I don’t know what happened to me, but… (calm down, this is a good piece of news for you!) I think I converted to Chlex.
    My OTP was Lexana, even when I was writing here, but now… I just see Chloe as a warm, full of light and smiley person and Lana… cold, skinny, dark, mostly because of her hair. When Lex is already pretty cold (at least when Chloe’s not around) then Lana with him doesn’t really bring fire. I know Lana was always so nice to everyone in SV, but somehow Chloe was the sunshine.

I also changed my tumblr name from LanaLuthor to Rose-LL, so you’re welcome to follow me. There will be some Lana, some Lexana probably too some day, but mostly I’m changing: )

Happy?
    That's one of the best thing I've ever read in my life. Chloe really is sunshine, Lana is pretty but that's not enough.
    That's why to me Lexana is so wrong, they have no chemistry, is almost like sleeping with his sister. And Lana can't handle Lex, can't understand him, can't be an equal, can't bring him to light or to darkness. She's not enough.
    Only Chloe have what it takes to help him be better, worse, happy or miserable.
    I'm really really happy you're converting

What's OTP and what's tumblr?

Now, I'll read the chapter. I was to emotional to read it before shoutting all my happiness lol
    Malu

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information