+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ten Years of Chlex /NC17/ completed: 12/02/2013

Re: Ten Years of Chlex /NC17/ updated: 10.01.2013.

I love how Lex is so smitten with Chloe and she's the one who keeps pushing him away.

I'm really enjoying this, so far. I can't wait for Nicodemus!
    Good luck on your exams!

A/N Thank you for your interest in this story and for such warm reception. I’m sorry for updating so late, but it’s been – hell, it still is – a very hard week for me. I just hope the chapter was worth waiting. There’s still a long way ahead of us – because I want to include the change in both Lex & Chloe through the years and how they would interact with each other and yeah, it starts with sexual relations that will grow into something else.

I don’t know if any of you read my JeXVille, but so you know I’ll add “deleted scenes” and one additional bonus - never before published chapter, so if you liked the story, please follow it on fanfiction.net. It would be easier to subscribe it there than on my blog.
    You don’t have to know the Smallville canon to read it, as long as you don’t mind spoilers. It’s easy to follow. And if you don’t like Lexana story line you will love mine version of Jex: )

Now, with the chapter…

Year One

Part 3

/nicodemus/

Chloe felt awesome.

She couldn’t find another word. She was just awesome.

Whatever happened to her it helped her to get rid of all the inhibitions that had been binding her before. If she wanted something she could simply get it. Life was too short for holding oneself back. Who cared that what she wanted was illegal? Who cared it was morally wrong?

She didn’t. And no one else would know, so what was the harm?

Since that night she and Lana had gone to search for any suspicious things on the road Mr Kent had saved another driver’s life, Chloe had been feeling more free than ever before.

Her first thought was of Clark, but this time she realized how stupid she’d actually been to pine after him. Clark was an inexperienced teenager. How could he ever give her what she really wanted? How could he satisfy her after that passionate night she’d had with Lex?

So Chloe went straight to the mansion without even thinking.

There was no time for reason. She’d been following it her whole life. Now it was time for action. Why wait if she could get the pleasure now?

When Lex entered the mansion he was struck with the image of Chloe sitting on his desk. She was wearing a skimpy red skirt and a top that must be at least one size too small.

But it all perfectly underlined the delicious curves of her body and immediately affected Lex in a way he would rather avoid.

“Chloe?” he asked, his voice already husky. “Chloe, what are you doing?”

“And what it looks like?” she answered with a question and smiled at him seductively. “I want you to fuck me on that desk, Lex,” she blurted out and didn’t even feel ashamed.

“Wh… what?” Lex hated himself for losing that tiny ounce of control and stammering over that word. “Chloe…” he started again when making a few steps toward her.

That was evidently a mistake, because she kept fiery holding his gaze and she raised her hands to her breast. She just rubbed them erotically and spread her legs.

She wore nothing underneath her skirt.

“God, Chloe,” Lex said and turned his eyes away from her.

It was too late. He was already hard. The image of him fucking her on the desk got to his mind and he couldn’t get rid of it.

“Fuck, Chloe! What the hell are you doing?!” he snapped at her and came closer to put his hands on her shoulders like vices.

“Yes, Lex,” she whispered hoarsely, “just fuck me.” And she licked her lips.

That was it for Lex.

He lunged forward, capturing her face into his hands and kissing her, immediately locking his tongue with hers.

She brought her legs to his waist and put them around him, so he wouldn’t back out.

“Chloe…” he groaned as pulled away from the kiss. “We can’t,” he said although everything in him was screaming yes, especially his painfully erected cock. “This is not right. We’ve agreed…”

“Oh, come on!” she interrupted him again. “We life only once, Lex. And life is too short.”

She reached to his pants and cupped his groin.

“I can feel you want this.” She smiled at him with satisfaction in her eyes.

“But…”

“Shh…” she kissed him gently as she begun to rub his clothed erection. “Just surrender, Lex…”

He didn’t respond to a kiss, kept fighting, but he knew he lost the battle already.

Then she brought her right hand to his bald scalp and caressed it.

With a muffled moan he gave up and opened his mouth for her.

“Chloe, this isn’t you,” he breathed into her ear when he bit on her earlobe a moment later.

“Yes, it is me,” she assured him, “it’s just the braver version of me.”

As if she wanted to prove it she undid his pants and freed his erection.

“You must really hate underwear,” she said and begun to massage his length.

Lex was too far gone at this point to even care about anything but her. He cupped her breast through her top and started kissing her neck.

“Lex, please…” she panted into his ear and entwined him with her legs tighter, what brought him even closer to her. His cock was now teasing her entrance.

“Wait…” Lex stopped, horrified of how easily he could have forgotten, “condom…”

“Taken care of,” Chloe said. “I decided to take a little trip to a doctor.” She smiled at him. “Fuck me already, please…”

She was so wet and hot. And Lex was so aroused that he felt like he might actually die if he didn’t listen to her.

He didn’t care about the implications anymore. He didn’t care somebody might see them. He didn’t care she was so young. Soon 15… he thought, maybe not that young. 15 was always better than 14 and then…

He entered her with one firm push and found himself completely buried inside.

“Oh God… Chloe…” he gasped, standing completely still, trying to gather his control again, “you feel so incredible…”

“Yeah, you too…” she breathed and tried to roll her hips, so she would gain some friction.

She was so hot and tight around him.

And then Lex finally listened to her.

He started fucking her.

All thoughts flew away from their heads. All they were aware of were their bodies. Hot, together, joined, moving in fast clumsy, but so stimulating rhythm. The desk was moving with them, all the stuff dropping to the floor as Lex kept pumping into her.

He didn’t remember her being that loud. Or that wild. But how could he really tell if they’d had only one time together? And that time couldn’t be rough as it’d been her first.

“Oh, Lex, yes! Harder! Harder!” Chloe screamed, free of everything that could hold her back. Free of worries. Free of guilt. She just wanted to be wild. Be spontaneous.

Lex’s body was bathed in sweat now from the exhaustion, but yet he listened and tried to push into her even faster.

Chloe finally felt the release coming, her climax building. And it would be the most powerful she’d ever experienced.

It was really a time for her to enjoy life a little bit more. What harm could an affair with him cause her?

In that moment Lex slightly altered the angle and she cried out in sudden surprise as the orgasm hit her. Her muscles spasming ruthlessly around his cock, causing him to let go as well.

“Chloe!” he screamed her name, feeling his shuttering release.

That might be just the best sex of his life, he thought as he collapsed into her, almost nailing her to the desk with his firm body.

“God, did I hurt you?” he asked straight into her ear, but didn’t pull back. He wasn’t able to. He couldn’t let go. Although he softened inside of her he still enjoyed being there, feeling her tightly around him.

“No, I love to feel your body…” the answer came.

Something was not right with her. He was sure of it now when he could think more clearly.

“Chloe, are you sure you’re alright?” he started and finally pulled away from her. His dress shirt sticking to his damp chest.

He had to force himself to look into her eyes instead of at her top. He hard nipples were poking and he wasn’t sure if having sex again would be a good idea. First…

“Of course, I’m fine! I’m better than ever! What d’you say we take this party into your bedroom? Or… you can take me on the pool table?”

“Chloe, what happened? Last time you ran away from me and now…”

“Lex, you’re no fun! Just forget about the world and…” She suddenly winced and put her hand to her head.

“Chloe, are you ok?” he asked really concerned about her. “Chloe, what is it?”

But she didn’t hear him anymore.

Her vision just went black.

Chloe woke up in a hospital to a painful headache.

She moaned quietly and opened her eyes.

“Wh… what…?” she asked when noticing where she was. “What happened?” she asked Clark that was sitting in a chair by her bed. “What am I doing here?”

“How are you feeling?” Clark asked her before he answered.

“Almost fine when not counting the part with ‘I don’t know what happened’,” Chloe replied sarcastically.

“It’s nice to see you back to normal, Chloe.” Clark smiled.

“What do you mean ‘back to normal?’” She frowned. “What happened?”

“You collapsed and Lex brought you here.”

“Lex…?” Chloe thought hard on any possible reason that would make her come over to Lex’s. The only one was yet out of the question. “I don’t understand,” she admitted.

“Well, I don’t know what you were doing and how he found you, but I do know about that flower, nicodemus…” Clark begun to explain everything to her and with every passing second her eyes were open more widely.

“Why did I have to be infected?” Chloe moaned when Clark finished. “I would really like to have a scoop on that one! And now I can’t write the article, because I don’t remember anything!”

“I can give you all the details you need,” Clark proposed.

“Maybe you could write it, Clark? What do you say?” Chloe asked him, feeling her reporter mode coming back. “I would be really grateful for that.”

“Sure… no problem, but it won’t be as good as if you wrote it.” He winked at her and stood up. “I’ll go check on my father.”

“Sure, go on. I’ll be fine.”

She wanted to be alone for a while to try to remember something. Anything.

Clark had told her the effects nicodemus had on people, so Chloe was pretty sure why she’d gone to Lex. He was the one her body desired and it didn’t matter that her brain kept telling her otherwise. Under the influence of that flower she couldn’t have been listening to her reason. She’d been surely following her instinct.

She wondered…

The door opened and she saw the least wanted person. Or it was just what her mind told her.

She almost sighed with exasperation, wishing that that constant battle in her head would finally end.

She must’ve been feeling so free a couple of hours ago.

“Lex,” she said in a horse voice. “I heard… I heard you were the one who found me,” she dared to mention.

“Well, not exactly.” One look into his eyes told her everything.

“Oh God, I came to you, didn’t I?” she asked, feeling more embarrassed than ever. “Did we… I’m so sorry, Lex.”

“It’s ok. I just hope that…” He closed his eyes for a moment, then continued, “I just hope you don’t think I used you. I mean, we both didn’t know about the flower at the time and I…”

“Oh, no, Lex,” she quickly denied, “it’s ok. I don’t blame you, really. I know that…” she stopped. Lex already knew everything there was to know about the flower since he’d been the one to find a cure, so there was no need for Chloe to tell him that the flower had just stripped her off all her inhibitions. That one was obvious. Lex hadn’t used her, because she’d wanted it. Damn, she wanted him even now when he was standing near the door, feeling awkward.

She suddenly realized she had the power to make him feel that way and didn’t really know what it meant. Or didn’t want to know.

“Lex, I am sorry,” she just repeated.

“Don’t worry about it,” he told her and turned to leave.

“Wait… what did I do?” The question slip before she could restrain herself.

Lex stopped, but didn’t not turn to look back at her.

“Believe me, you’d be better off kept in the dark,” he just told her and this time left the room for good.

Chloe just kept staring at the closed door, her mind full of possibilities. She could just guess what had happened.

She could feel that they’d had sex again, but how that was the question.

She thought she would at least prefer to remember how it felt.

There was something different about them from that time on. Like there was something between her and Lex that had no actual name, but it was palpable.

“I knew it was too good to be true,” Lex muttered to himself when leaving the hospital.

I just published an old oneshot I found on my computer. Details here: http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/...hed-17-01-2013
    It's nothing meaningful, just pure smut. I wouldn't write it right now, but since I already have it...

This is a very interesting story so far. Reading into the mindset of a 14 yr old girl ,who is, sort of navigating her way through a reltionship with a much older man.
    Last edited by tatie87; 18th January 2013 at 01:43.

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Yay!!! One more great chapter!!!
    Hot and really deep. Poor Chloe and Lex, they're hurting so much.
    Malu

Just letting you know I added my Master List to the forum. I have too many stories not to do that and one more is coming

Members

Nice

I promise to update tomorrow.
    For now, new story: http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/...ed-20-01-2013)

Year One

Part 4

/crush/

Of course, that was just Chloe’s luck. She really shouldn’t be surprised. She shouldn’t expect nothing more. She just couldn’t have a normal relationship.

She was either in love with her best friend, who was in love with her other friend, or she was dating a meteor freak, who wanted to use her, or she was having a physical relationship with a twenty-two year old.

All of that was not right and she really should stop trying to find something.

Only hope was the last thing to lose, the most dangerous one as they said, so she kept telling herself that some day she would be able to establish a healthy relationship.

That day just hadn’t come yet.

She didn’t know what she was doing at the mansion’s door. She had no idea why of all people she’d decided to go to Lex for consolation. She knew he would be able to give her only one of the kind. She needed it. She needed to forget, if only for a moment.

Clark would just try to cheer her up while still pining after Lana, what would make Chloe feel ever worse. Lana would just talk to her and give her the speech of how young Chloe was and that her whole life was right in front of her, the right guy would appear eventually. Pete would do something similar and then try to change the theme, because he was a guy who didn’t really like talking about feelings.

Chloe’s best option was Lex. He would give her some pleasure and not the words she could easily come up with by herself. She could’ve probably done it a lot better than her friends since she was the writer among them.

Now Chloe was standing in the door to Lex’s study, noticing the surprise on his face as he saw her.

“Chloe?” he asked. “Is everything alright?”

“To be honest I don’t know why I came over here. I just… wanted… something.”

He immediately stood up from his place on the sofa by the fireplace and walked over to her, placing his hands on her arms.

“You can get anything from me,” he assured her, his blue gray eyes penetrating her through.

Chloe felt tingles going up her arms. Just from his simple touch.

“You’ve probably already heard what happened,” she prompted, ignoring that strange remark of his.

“Well, yes, I did. If you want to…”

“No, Lex, the last thing I want is talk,” she said and walked right pass him, taking a place on his sofa.

Lex sat down again and looked at Chloe’s face.

“Chloe, I don’t think…”

“What? It’s not like they are real feelings between us, right?” she said, looking him in the eyes.

He felt awkward, but did not let it show.

“We both know there’s nothing there and never will be. I’m too young, you’re too…”

“What? Old? Rich?” Lex elevated his eyebrows and chuckled.

“Well… let’s just say we belong to two different worlds,” Chloe continued, “and somehow we match when it comes to… you know… sex…” she finally articulated, feeling her face getting red. “I still have no idea why you would like me that way, but…”

“Chloe…” Lex started again, but she stopped him.

“No, Lex. I don’t want to talk. I don’t want any relationship. I just want you from time to time. Is it wrong if we aren’t in any other relationships? People are doing it all the time, right?”

“You want me to be your sex friend?” His eyebrows wandered up even higher. He didn’t know if he liked that idea so much, but she didn’t want to talk about feelings and he didn’t want to scare her off. She was barely fifteen after all. Maybe if they played it long enough she would come to a realization that…

“Yes, Lex. That is what I want. Do you?”

“I…” he started, but didn’t finish when her hand wander to his crouch.

He hissed when she put it there and then gently massaged, making him hard.

“I would like to try something new…” she said, suddenly feeling her courage back. Lex agreed. She still had no idea why he would like her instead of some beautiful model, but maybe it was just convenient. Maybe she was close, he didn’t have to make the effort of hitting on her, of falling for her, of making her wish for something more than he was willing to give. He could avoid the awkward morning after. She was just a body to fuck.

Lex bent down and captured her lips into a heated kiss.

She reciprocated and opened his zip, pulling out his erection.

He moaned into her mouth, but did not stop kissing her.

Chloe was the one to break it and she pushed him, so he was now sprawled on the sofa.

She kept stroking him and she said, “So, if we gonna do this we have to be honest with each other. Tell me about the time I don’t remember.”

“Chloe… honey… don’t…” he rasped and winced at the lost of her touch on his cock.

“Please?” she asked.

“Chloe…”

“Lex, tell me…” she pleaded again.

Their eyes locked and Lex closed his.

“Alright… just do not… stop…”

“I won’t,” she promised and lowered her head down, taking him into her mouth.

She could also use him for gaining some experience. She’d never been giving anybody a hand or blow job, but she read a lot of smut stories to prepare herself.

“Oh God, honey!” Lex raised his voice as he felt her licking him from hilt to the head. “Yes! Just like that!”

“Tell me…”

“You came to… me and… you wanted me to… fuck you on the desk,” he finally confessed.

“And did you?” she asked, pulling away from his cock for a moment and looking into his fuzzy eyes.

“Yea… yeahhhh…” he rasped, “you were irresistible, honey.”

“Thank you for telling me the truth,” she said and came down on his again, this time taking him into her mouth as deep as she could and trying not to gag in the same time. Lex was, after all, big.

She succeeded in avoiding any embarrassment, so she tried to suck.

“God, honey…” came from Lex.

So maybe it wasn’t that hard after all, she thought.

Hard fuck on the desk? She really wished to remember that, but she could always ask him to repeat his performance.

“How am I doing?” she asked as she released him from her mouth to take a deep, needed breath.

“Perfect,” the answer came, “but if you want to get some, you’d better let me take the lead.”

“Take the lead?” she asked, furrowing her brows. “No, tonight I am the one in charge.”

Before he managed to ask why, she stood up, took her pants off and straddled him, immediately impaling herself on his needy cock.

“Oh God,” they both groaned at the same time.

Lex hands grabbed her hips, squeezing the flesh in there.

“Don’t, I’m too fat,” she said.

“What?” he asked, completely bewildered. “Honey, you are perfect.”

She was too far gone to ask why he kept calling her that.

She adjusted to his size and tried to move. She wasn’t sure if she should go up and down or maybe forward and backward, so she tried both.

Forward and backward worked better for her as it gave her more pleasure and obviously Lex as well. She could tell by the incoherent words coming out of his mouth.

She rolled her hips, feeling the pressure building, feeling his as deep as never before, at least not that she could remember.

“I need more,” she rasped when she started moving more energetically, so Lex started pushing into her. “Oh yes, just like that… Lex! This is… amazing!”

“Yes, so good, honey…”

They were so close yet so far away, Lex thought, but Chloe didn’t seem to notice or care about that. She came to him for one thing only and it was sex.

Lex almost couldn’t believe he found himself in that position. Shouldn’t it be the other way around? Guy wanting the pure physical satisfaction and girl something more?

He decided not to think about it. The most important factor was that she was there, in his arms, he was moving inside her, he was the only one who had.

For now… some annoying voice in his head told him.

No, Lex would not brood over this. He would not let himself be obsessed with Chloe.

He could have obsessive nature, but he could control it as well.

She wanted sex, then that would be what she would get. For now.

“Oh God… yes…” she was moaning straight into his ear and that loud responsiveness was causing him even more pleasure. He loved listening to her voice while she was on the verge of her climax.

And there it was. He felt her inner channel contracting around him, so he quickly rubbed her clit and that caused Chloe to cry out in even bigger surprised pleasure.

Then he let himself go as well.

Another session of the best sex of his life.

“So, what are we exactly, Chloe?” he asked when, as soon as they were finished, she dressed.

He didn’t bother with zipping his flies. He didn’t feel self conscious and he wanted her to see. It was probably stupid, but where she would get such amazing experiences? With Clark? Clark might be big, what Lex could easily assume from his body built, but he was just an inexperienced teenager. Nature didn’t always count the most.

And Lex had both.

“I thought we’ve already set that one,” Chloe said, turning to face him and clearly avoiding looking down.

That made Lex a little amused.

“What do you want from me, Chloe?” he asked, still hoping that she might change her mind. It was stupid. It was futile. It was so wrong, because she was so young, yet he could see a woman in her. Not a girl. Not a teenager. A woman.

“Nothing,” the exasperated answer came, “so you don’t have to worry that this is some cunning plan to make you fall in love with me by sleeping with me. I just want your body sometimes. As long as you have nothing against it,” she added.

“I don’t,” he reassured her.

“Good. See you… some time.”

She just walked toward the door and left.

Lex sighed deeply.

Chloe could be a very frustrating little thing.

And very blind.
    Last edited by TrinityR; 19th February 2013 at 17:39.

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Great hot chapter
    OMG, Chloe, you're SO blind
    Poor Lex
    Malu

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information