+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lurking

Re: Lurking

I never used to have to worry about the Lurking status because I contributed with the paid subscriptions at least once a year. The last couple have been lean. So, I haven't done that. I'm hoping that it is just a Lurker status that has everything so screwed up that I can't see any more. {crosses her fingers} Though it does seem like there might be something else going on. We'll see. I always hate seeing my hard worked stories moved out of the regular story threads as well. That is the only part of the "lurker" thing that I don't agree to. I know it can't differentiate between a regular post and a story post ... but it still kind of hurts to see things go away (even when completed).

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ~*~Tasha~*~ View Post
    I always hate seeing my hard worked stories moved out of the regular story threads as well. That is the only part of the "lurker" thing that I don't agree to. I know it can't differentiate between a regular post and a story post ... but it still kind of hurts to see things go away (even when completed).
    Hey Tasha! Only fanfictions that weren't completed and hadn't been updated in a long time where moved to the "graveyard", so that people could see which stories were actively being updated So if you have a completed fic that is in the graveyard section, just let us know and we will move it back

I am not very active here any more, but I think Lexie is still around
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    I am not very active here any more, but I think Lexie is still around
    I certainly am!

What Tasha's saying is rather odd- unless the hacker's bug is acting up once again. I'll see what I can do about it. In order not to have to sift through all the fics in the Graveyard-I'll have to go hunting for my repository of saved fics to find the titles of her completed fics and discover which of them might have ended up in the bin.

So far the search function on the site hasn't yielded any results, and I don't have time now to go through all the threads in that sub-forum. But I promise to do my best.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information