Title: Married in Vegas

Rating: NC17

Pairing: Chloe & Lex

Description: Chloe and Lex get drunk and wake up naked and married in Vegas

Disclaimer
    : Don't own anything

I hope you'll enjoy

Chapter 1

She thought that when her dream would finally come true everything would be perfect.

She couldn’t be more wrong.

Yes, she had the job in the Daily Planet - in the basement, but the way she saw it she could go only up up and away – but her life wasn’t even near good.

She always thought she would land her dream job, get engaged and be happy. Maybe she was naïve, maybe she didn’t understand how world really worked…

Now, Chloe Sullivan walked through the main door of the most renowned newspaper in the country and there was no smile on her face. She was worried, unsure of what she was about to do and above all, heartbroken.

She sighed heavily and went down, to the basement.

When she reached her small bullpen she just fell into the chair and stared into the distance.

Why couldn’t she feel a little bit happier?

The answer was simple and it was connected to three people: Clark Kent, Lana Lang and Lex Luthor.

Chloe couldn’t stop loving Clark, she’d tried, she’d really had, but it just didn’t want to go away. Then Lex had gotten interested in Lana and Clark had gotten mad at her for spending so much time with his ex friend. Chloe had told Clark that he should’ve just told Lana his secret, but he’d refused and finally lost her. It hadn’t worked out between Lana and Lex though, they hadn’t even gotten to date properly or gone past first kisses stage. Chloe knew, Lana was her best friend, so she’d told her everything. Lex had been good for her, but still, there had been something missing.

The most hurtful thing to Chloe had come when Clark had found about Lex and Lana and… kissed her, told her that maybe he should’ve looked at her differently, maybe he should’ve tired to think about Chloe as a potential girlfriend and asked her if it hadn’t been too late. Chloe had of course jumped the opportunity.

What had happened in result?

Lana had come back to Clark and after one small kiss Chloe had gotten from Clark he’d been back together with Lana.

Of course, he’d apologized for his mistake, begged Chloe to not turn from him, still wanted her in his life.

And the worst thing was she’d wanted him there too. It hadn’t been only for her feelings, it’d been about the fact that she’d known his secret and had been kind of his sidekick.

She couldn’t have stopped talking to Lana, because she’d understood her perfectly. Who would’ve blamed the girl for escaping Clark like that? Chloe knew that no relationship could survive while based on lies.

Then Clark had finally succumbed to telling Lana and now they were happy couple. Clark even told Chloe in secret that he would propose soon.

What about Chloe? She was left alone.

Again.

She’d gotten her dream job, yes, but…

Lex Luthor owned the Daily Planet now.

“My life is awful,” she sighed deeply and hid her face in her hands.

“If you don’t like your new job that much, then maybe you should stop wasting everybody’s time here?” she heard a mainly voice coming from above her.

“Perfect,” she huffed and raised her head to see no one else but Lex Luthor.

“I’m sorry,” she said and stood up, then she shook his hand. “I really appreciate this job, Mr Luthor. I’m just having a very bad day.”

“Stop with that fake formalities, Chloe,” he said and he even smiled to her. “We’ve known each other for years. We’ve been friends once… you call me Lex.”

“Ok, Lex… It’s just… weird that…” she hesitated, “that you own the paper now and you’re my boss,” she finally finished, figuring that honesty wouldn’t hurt.

“Not for me,” he said. “I don’t want to brag, but does this gloomy mood of yours have anything to do with Clark Kent?” he asked, watching her carefully.

Chloe felt unease in his presence and it had nothing to do with his question. He always did that to her. It was like she couldn’t trust herself with him, like he had a way of bringing up a side of her she was scared of.

“I don’t recall us being that close to talk about this,” Chloe blurted out, annoyed even more by him asking.

“In the past we were,” Lex said unyielding.

“And what about you? Are you hurt?” Chloe asked back.

“The only thing that got hurt is my pride,” answered Lex.

“Why doesn’t that surprise me?” Chloe murmured and he looked at her with a wry smile on his lips. “And why do we talk about private matters in our workplace?” she added immediately. “I want to be professional and I expect you to treat me that way. I’m sorry, but I think it’s way too late for you to want to be friends with me.”

“And why is that?” He raised his eyebrows.

“We were very close that one summer, Lex, but after I helped you you just threw me away. Forget about me completely. That hurt.”

Lex didn’t say anything for that.

“I will let you come back to you work now or…” he took a quick look at her desk, “or start it as I see.” He sent her another smirk and turned round. “Oh, and Chloe…” he added, but kept his back to her, “word of advice… a beautiful young woman like you shouldn’t be wasting her time for pinning after Clark Kent. The biggest dream of your life has just come true, you will become a great and famous reporter, you deserve better than a farm boy.” After having said that he walked away.

Chloe just stood there, staring at his back, in kind of shock.

Then she shook her head.

“If even Lex fucking Luthor can notice me then maybe he’s right. I should stop pining and start acting like a grown up,” she murmured to herself and bit her lip. “Get to work, girl, she told herself and sat back by her desk.

Couple of days later Chloe had been already so immersed in her work that she’d been spending there definitely too much of her time.

She was the only person in the basement now, everybody else had gone home.

“Perfect…” she sighed when she noticed that it was almost midnight.

Of course, there were still people working night shifts in the building, it was a daily newspaper after all, but Chloe usually worked during the day.

“I’m overworking myself,” she sighed and rubbed her eyes. “I can’t get a promotion right away, so I better slow down…”

She couldn’t stop dreaming of her own office, her own column… her being one of the best investigative reporters…

“Working late, are we?” she heard a voice coming from the door.

Great, now he is here, she thought with reproach.

She might’ve actually liked Lex when she’d been a teenager helping him put his father into prison, but right now, when she grew up and realized what kind of a cold person and a ruthless businessman he was she couldn’t stand him.

“What do you…” she stopped herself just in time. She couldn’t be rude to him in their workplace, after all she’d been the one who’d wanted a professional relationship. “What do I owe the pleasure?” she asked instead, but her voice remained venomous.

“Careful, that bitterness on your face may someday become permanent,” he chuckled and made his way to her. “I thought you could need some pick me up.” He showed her a bottle of scotch he had in his hand. “Join for a drink?”

“Don’t you have some other person to drink with?” Chloe asked him. She was really tired and started to dream of her bed.

“Sadly, no,” Lex said what made Chloe feel a little more sympathetic.

Oh shut up, you can’t feel sorry for everyone, Chloe told herself, he did it to himself.

“It was just sent to me as a gift and it is an excellent year,” Lex tempted her with the bottle. “You do look like you need some.”

“You know what? I do need it. Wait…” She raised from her chair, glad that she could straighten up her legs and her back and she fetched two glasses.

Lex cocked an eyebrow at the sight of two plain coffee cups.

“Sorry, we don’t have anything that suits scotch in here. You would fire us for drinking in work,” she said.

“True,” he replied curtly. “But you can have a drink with your boss, especially after working hours.” He gave her a wink and for a moment there Chloe was thinking if that really happened.

They sat next to each other by two desks and hit their glasses.

A long moan escaped Chloe’s mouth as she begun to wake up.

She was hot, but it was the nice kind of hot, the warm she could feel emanating from somebody else’s body that was lying next to her, spooning her from behind.

So good, she thought lazily, keeping that position and her closed eyes. Her head was slightly thumping, her mind a little fuzzy.

She shifted against the body behind her and as a result she got closer to it.

She heard a sigh, definitely coming from a man and then he put his arms around her even tighter.

She begun to feel his morning erection pressing into her butt.

“Mmmm…” came out of her mouth as she grazed against it, feeling the pressure building between her legs.

And then her mind became a little bit clearer.

She was naked in a bad with some man.

And the last thing she remembered was beginning to drink with Lex Luthor in the Daily Planet basement.

“What…?!” she quickly moved away from the man, sat up on the bed and covered herself up with the sheet. “OH MY GOD!” she screamed loudly as she noticed the very naked and very bald on the head man lying next to her.

The sheet she gathered to cover herself up slid from his body and now she had a perfect view on him. His lean posture, delicate chiseled muscles, protruding cock… very big…

She managed to look away and hated herself for liking what she’d just seen.

“LEX?!” she yelled again.

He finally woke up and looked at her.

Then he realized his position and rolled off the bed to the floor in search of his pants.

“What the fuck?!” he asked, confused.

“Are you dressed?” she asked before she peaked again.

“Yeah,” he confirmed.

She, then, looked back at him standing by the bed in his pants but still without a shirt.

And Chloe really liked what she saw.

Not time for such thoughts, Sullivan, she told herself, you haven’t had sex for too long so that explains… wait a minute… I’ve just had it!

“Lex, what happened?” she asked, her voice finally calming down a little.

“You tell me. The last thing I remember is drinking that scotch and then… blank.”

“How much did we have?” she asked again.

He shrugged.

“Even if that was a lot… Chloe, I swear I have never gotten that drunk in my entire life and once I even… no, half a bottle couldn’t make me past out! No when I have unusual immunity for alcohol and diseases…”

“Have we…?” Chloe started, but she knew that question was pointless. They had had sex. Definitely.

“Yeah, I think so,” Lex confirmed. “I do remember some warm body snuggling into me and giving me…” he looked down on his pants.

“Sorry, I was still kind of out when I did that… God! Can that be even more embarrassing?”

“I’ll be back in a second. I have to take care of…” he said clearly referring to his still erected cock.

“Yeah, yeah, you go… I’ll wait.”

“Unless you want to…” he started, but on seeing the look on her face he added, “just kidding… I think…” And he disappeared in the bathroom.

“You think?!” she yelled after him and fell on the pillows, bringing her hands to her face and covering it. “What the…” She stilled and then slowly moved her left hand away from her face. “FUCK!!! LEXXXX!!!!” She screamed.

“So, I guess you found that too,” he said while walking out of the bathroom a couple of minutes later and waving his left hand with a ring at her. “And please, stop screaming. The hotel service will think I’m hurting you or something and we have enough trouble.”

“We… we…” Chloe was in shock and she kept looking at her left hand and then at Lex’s. “We… we’ve gotten married!!”

“It seems like.”

“What are you so fucking calm?!” she raised her voice again on seeing his face rather amused than petrified.

“Do you want me to start screaming or crying?” he asked sarcastically. “Relax, it’s just a wedding.”

“Just a wedding? Well, I shouldn’t be surprised if that came from a person who had at least three of them.”

“Hey!” Lex bridled. “Two, and one of them, may I remind you, was a meteor freak who tricked me.”

“And the other tried to kill you. Nice statistics,” Chloe rolled her eyes.

“That makes our little problem a piece of cake. We can get an annulment, right?”

“Yeah, thank God for that. We can… but wait… where are we?”

“Well,” he stopped for a moment and took a deep breath, “I wasn’t sure if I should bring it up earlier, you were already agitated enough, but…” he walked to the window and uncovered the curtain.

“VEGAS?” Chloe was stunned. “How the hell… I don’t understand.”

“I guess we must’ve gotten here in my private plane. I’ll call my men and find out.”

“You better!” She pointed her finger at him and then she saw the ring again. “Get that thing off…” she took it off. “Can you get to another room to make that call? I need to get dressed.”

“Sure.”

An hour later they were back on Lex’s private plane.

“Mr Luthor… yes, you were drunk… and yes, with that lady,” his pilot pointed Chloe, “but I couldn’t disobey your orders. You wanted to fly to Vegas, so I got you here. I tried to ask you if you were sure, but then you threatened to fire me immediately, so I… I just… I hope I didn’t do anything wrong… I was just following my orders…”

“It’s ok, Otis. I don’t blame you. Just start the engine and get us back home.”

“Oh, thank you Mr Luthor.”

“Don’t you think your people fear you just a little too much?” Chloe asked when they boarded.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Lex bridled again.

“You’re too ruthless.”

“Now you’re telling me how to treat my employees? Yeah, you certainly have married me.”

“What that’s supposed to mean?!” she parroted him, getting angry with him again.

“It’s just something you would do.” He shrugged.

“God, how weird is that?” she asked him when they sat down. “We haven’t been talking that much since… like forever. And now we’re married!”

“Not for long,” he said, but there was something strange in his voice. Chloe just wrinkled her forehead while trying to figure out what it was.

“How long before you can fix this?” she asked.

“We’ll see… we’ll see…” he just answered.

A/N I hope you liked it I know I'm writing Agents right now, but I couldn't help myself to start at least one of those two ideas I have for Chlex
    Last edited by TrinityR; 6th June 2013 at 21:14.

Re: Married in Vegas (Chlex; NC17) updated: 04.12.12

Great start to a new story. I'm loving the plot line so far. I have a feeling Lex might not make it too easy for Chloe to get rid of him. Can't wait to read more.

This looks like a lot of fun. Can't wait for the next chapter.

NS Full Member

That's so funny! "Just a wedding", right, that's so Lex, huh? I'm surprised Chloe hasn't tried to choke him when she heard that answer. I'm not ruling out that option, though. Clark is going to have an anevrism once he learns about it. What about Lois?

NS Full Member

This is so good. I had always believed that if Lex and Chloe got close after Lana left him on Season 7, it would have been a better story. Lex and Chloe just have so much chemistry together on screen. Too bad they never did anything with that.

Okay, I like how you've started. Can't wait to see where you'll take this. Nice story.

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

i like this story please update soon.

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Great start!!! Can't wait to see what is gonna happen with our favorite couple
    Malu

“I do remember some warm body snuggling into me and giving me…” he looked down on his pants.
    Oh, my Zod!!!

This is an excellent start, and I can't wait to read more. Haven't laughed so much in ages!

Thanks for sharing!
    "I make my own destiny."

great start, can't wait for the next chapter!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information