+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Married in Vegas (Chlex; NC17) completed: 21.12.12

NS Full Member

Re: Married in Vegas (Chlex; NC17) updated: 04.12.12

Now that Chloe and Lex remember their night together, I hope they are ready to do it again and this time, they will remember what they did and Chloe will tell him about the baby and they will live happily ever after.

Members

great story.

A/N Thank you all for your comments!!:*:* I love you, guys!

malugargula
    : I am very sorry for what you've been through. Though I'm not there in my life yet to think about my own children I can imagine how painful it must be. I wish you the best and hope everything will work itself out in your life.

If you ever need to talk - in fact if any of you are in need of it or just want some advice - I am always here to help. You can PM me here or on my tumblr or simply leave a comment and I will always write back, because I care.

I understand you might not like Lexana (it hurts me to read sb hates them so much, but I get it. I have the same with Stelena in Vampire Diaries, so I won't say anything), still, I have plenty of Chlex, old and new

I'm so glad they got they're memories back from their night in Vegas. Hopefully, Chloe will come clean to Lex about the baby. from tatie87
    Now that Chloe and Lex remember their night together, I hope they are ready to do it again and this time, they will remember what they did and Chloe will tell him about the baby and they will live happily ever after. from tryckyrcky
    Well, not so fast, not so fast, I still have ideas for this story

Lex and Chloe were sitting on a couch in his apartment, kissing.

Chloe didn’t pull away, instead she grasped the front of his shirt and brought him closer and then her hands slip to his arms and up to his bald head.

Lex moaned into her mouth as her touch of his sensible skull gave him more pleasure and soon his own hands started wandering over her body, stopping at her breast. He cupped them though her blouse what made Chloe gasp and release his mouth for a moment to catch her breath. He, then, started kissing her neck and blindly trying to unbutton her blouse while she was fumbling with his shirt.

They forgot about their problems, their forgot about the whole world around them. All that mattered were the sensations and the nagging need for each other that had to be satisfied.

Almost in the same time they managed to get the upper clothes off each other and while Chloe was busy with sliding her hands down Lex’s smooth and deliciously muscular torso he lowered his face to her breast. She didn’t get to his pants, gasping again as she felt his lips and tongue over her nipples.

“Bed…” Lex murmured against her lips when he raised his head to kiss her again.

“Mhhmm…” she just hummed and let him take her into his arms and carry her to wherever was his bedroom.

Then he was lowering her down to his bed and immediately he found himself hovering over her, capturing her lips and caressing her body again. His hands wandered down her crouch and soon her skirt along with her panties landed on the floor.

“You’re turn,” she said, clearly not happy that he was still half-clothed.

She reached to his flies and unzipped it, pulling his pants down, letting his hardened cock spring free.

He was very big, just as she remembered and her inner channel pulsed when the need for him overwhelmed her again.

Lex just smiled on seeing how impressed she was with his size and went down on her again.

Chloe spreads her legs and then bent her knees, putting them on both sides of him.

“Wait…” Lex murmured like he remembered something and that caused Chloe to frown. “Condom?” he asked.

“It’s ok,” Chloe just said, wriggling wantonly beneath him, her body shaking with nagging desire. “Lex, just do it already!”

“Pills?” he asked again, his eyes blurry from need as well.

“I’ve got it covered,” the answered came and as there was no need for them to delay this any longer Lex put his finger to her clit, not noticing the strange tone in her voice while with hard-on.

“God!” Chloe’s mouth opened widely, her breathing heavy. “Lex… please… no torturing…” she gasped.

If it wasn’t for his painfully throbbing cock Lex would keep torturing her, but for the first time in his life he couldn’t control himself. Well, maybe the second, he thought while the freshly acquired memories from their night in Vegas appeared in his mind again.

He positioned himself and slid his cock inside her all the way.

“Oh God… yes!” Chloe screamed as she felt him deep inside, finally filling the void. “Yes, just like that…”

“Oh… Chloe, you… you feel so… good…” he breathed into her ear as he pulled back and pushed in again.

“Yeah… yeah… you too…” Her arms around his neck, caressing his skull while they were kissing a little clumsily, her legs entwined around his waist, pulling him deep.

They were acting completely on their instinct, doing what their bodies wanted to do, getting closer and closer to their release.

“Oh… Lex… I…” Chloe’s mouth opened widely and they lost the kiss as she started coming hard and powerfully.

Lex couldn’t hold on anymore, seeing her face in such an ecstasy, an ecstasy he was giving her, hearing the wet sound of their copulating, feeling her channel closing over him pushed him over the edge and he released himself into her in long powerful shots.

Then, they were just lying there, bodies still joined, arms around each other, they were panting into each other’s ears, too exhausted and sated to let go.

Chloe woke up in the morning, feeling very hot.

Then she realized that she wasn’t in her bed and that there was a body clinging to her from the behind, holding her tightly in its arms.

She moaned quietly as she remembered what had happened and then she pulled away from Lex.

A growl of disapproval got out of his mouth as she did so.

“Come back in here,” Lex said and tried to reach for her to bring her into his embrace once again.

“Lex?” Chloe asked, pretty terrified with his actions. “Lex, what are you doing?”

He finally opened his eyes and looked at her more consciously.

“Just want to hold you, that’s what I’m doing,” he said and then it hit him. Her eyes weren’t happy and giddy from the amazing sex they’d had, they were confused and scared. “Oh, come on!” he raised his voice, feeling his good mood going away replaced by agitation. “You can’t honestly tell me that what happened between us last night wasn’t real! We weren’t drunk!”

“Who knows what was in that vial?” Chloe asked, switching her protective mode on.

She hurt him, she could see it in his eyes and it hurt her too.

She shook her head.

“Sorry, I know it wasn’t that, but… we just had… we wanted this, so we… we did it.”

“Yeah… and your point is?” Lex prompted.

Chloe ran in the mind through all the reasons why she shouldn’t be with him and then asked the obvious question, “Did you really mean to hurt me with taking my mother away? You locked her up, Lex, you experimented on her.”

“How the hell did we get here?” Lex asked, sitting on the bed and rubbing his eyes.

Fortunately, he kept the distracting part of his body covered with the sheet.

“Chloe, that was ages ago.”

“No that long,” she said unyieldingly. “Lex, I just need to know.”

“This is not the time…”

“This is exactly the time for that conversation! Please, be honest with me!”

Lex sighed heavily and looked away.

“All I can say, Chloe, is that I’m sorry that I hurt you,” he finally said.

“But you would do it again, wouldn’t you?” she asked. “If we hadn’t gotten married you would’ve in a heartbeat. Hell, you’d probably do it even now if it meant helping you with your research.”

Lex didn’t answer, kept looking down.

“You know what? If you want to save the world you should just run for senate and stop hurting innocent people!”

“Because the meteor infected are so innocent!” he finally answered back and looked into her eyes.

She wasn’t sure what she saw in them since he put his poker face back on, but she was still pretty sure she hurt him.

But he hurt her more.

“Chloe,” he sighed and closed his eyes for a moment in attempt to calm himself down. “The world is not black and white, it’s grey. The American justice system is flawed and corrupted. And yes, I’ve been thinking about politics from some time now but…”

“Do you think I care what you may or may not do in the future? Lex, you’ve already done the damage!”

“Meteor infected are dangerous! Yes, I was experimenting on them, but that was over a year ago! They would’ve ended up in jail or dead anyway, so I’d decided to find a away to take their powers away.”

“You hurt them all.”

“For the price of true freedom any one of them would agree to my experiments!”

“But one of them was my mom!! My mom, Lex! And then me!”

“I never kept your prisoner.”

“But you did test me,” she said, hiding her face in her hands.

She didn’t know what to do. It was like her heart was screaming for him, but her head was telling her the opposite. She’d never thought she would find herself in that position. She’s always thought she would chose the heart no matter what. Now it was just too complicated.

What am I supposed to do? She asked herself in her mind.

In that very moment Lex’s phone rang, so he got it from his pants that were lying on the ground and picked up.

“Luthor,” he said with very annoyed and hostile voice. “Yes… thank you,” he added after a moment of listening.

If that was even possible his face was even more impenetrable now. Chloe couldn’t read anything from it.

“What happened?” she finally asked when he just kept staring at the wall. “Lex?”

“That was one of my lawyers,” he finally said. “We are no longer married,” he finished and looked right into her eyes.

Chloe swallowed hard. If that just happened… it must be a sign.

Yet, she kept looking into his blue-grey eyes.

Then, after a while she finally shifted on the bed, scooted the sheet and while covered with it she went to look for her clothes.

“Chloe?” she could hear Lex. “Chloe, what are you doing?”

“We’re done,” she just said and got nothing in answer to that.

They were done.

Just like that. Like a sentence.

An affair with Lex might be great for her, but starting a family? She didn’t believe Lex could handle a child while still having so many issues with his own childhood years.

There would always be darkness in him, no matter how hard he tried to make it go away.

And she couldn’t ruin her life for him.

Lex could just watch her picking her clothes like he was in some kind of trans. Then she left his bedroom with them and then, after a minute of two, he heard the front door closing behind her.

She left.

She disappeared from his life just like that.

He couldn’t do anything to stop her. He couldn’t change what he’d done in the past. He just couldn’t turn back time.

And he hated himself for being so needy for her earlier on, for showing her in that very morning how much desperate he was to feel something, to have her right there by his side, in his arms.

He hated himself for being that weak.

Chloe got to the clinic just in time. They had a slight delay, so she was asked to wait for her turn anyway.

She walked over to a chair and sat down on it heavily. She felt like she was in some kind of trans. She didn’t know what was going on around her. She was just aware of the fact that she was, indeed, pregnant, but in half an hour she probably wouldn’t be anymore.

She thought about that amazing night she’d had, about how it’d even happened in the first place.

Yes, she remembered, but it didn’t make it any more easier as she’d hoped it would.

She could still hear Lex’s words in her head: “I would give it all up, all I have… if only I had the guarantee for something real in life, something that would actually last.”

But that was just it, Chloe thought, he could never have that guarantee. Even if there was love that couldn’t be destroyed there was always a possibility of death, sickness…

It was just it – life.

Chloe sighed deeply and closed her eyes. Her hands wandered to her stomach.

All the things she’d heard from all the people that hated Lex started resurfacing.

She could hear them all…

Luthors are like a disease…

Luthors should never have children...

What Lionel did to Lucas, Lillian, Lex…

Lex’s mother killed her own son to save him! How sick is that a mother preferred her child dead than to be Lionel’s…?!

Chloe, you should run away from him as fast as you can…

“Miss? Miss, are you alright?” Chloe woke up from her reverie and looked at the nurse that had been calling her form some time now. “Miss Sullivan? It’s your turn.”

“Yeah… ok…” Chloe murmured and stood up, making few step toward the doctor’s office.

“Are you ok, miss?” the nursed asked her while putting her hand on Chloe’s shoulder. “If you have doubts you can always…”

“No, it’s ok,” Chloe interrupted her and made another step.

Then something else appeared in her mind.

She saw a small child, a boy that was five, maybe six years old. He was running around the meadow, his face happy, laughing with joy. He was beautiful. His hair was beautiful – golden red.

Then, just like that the kid stopped and the smile disappeared from his face. Now he was sad, devastated, what made Chloe’s heart ache in pain at the sight of it.

“Mummy! Mummy, why did you kill me?!” the child asked and the vision blurred away.

Chloe stopped just before the door.

Just when Chloe exited the clinic she felt the rush of air and Clark was standing next to her.

“Oh god, please Chloe, tell me you didn’t do it!” he yelled.

Chloe could just stare at him in shock.

“Ho… how?” she finally asked.

“Lana,” the answer came and it explained everything.

“She just can’t keep her mouth shut, can she?!” Chloe got mad.

“Chloe, this is not important at the moment,” Clark’s voice was very serious. He put his hands on her shoulders and made her look at him. “Did you…?”

Chloe sighed heavily.

“No, Clark,” she shook her head, “I didn’t. I couldn’t kill my baby.”

“Oh, that’s a huge relief!”

“You wanted to stop me?” Chloe asked, bewildered. “Clark, that is so…” The fact that her friend wanted to persuade her from having an abortion made her heart warmer. Clark was really a true friend, even when the child was Lex’s all that mattered to him was that it would be alive.

“I can’t believe Lana would do something like that!” Clark raised his voice and let go off Chloe’s shoulders. “Tell you to have an abortion?! Lana?! And you… Chloe, I know you! That is so not like you!”

“I know, I know…” Chloe admitted, looking down at the ground. “But I didn’t, right? I admit being confused and all those hate toward Lex… it wasn’t easy. I just… snapped. It was too much. Somebody else made the decision for me and I just… didn’t do anything about it.”

“You did, you didn’t have the abortion,” Clark told her. “Are you ok?”

“Yes, I guess I am.”

“So what that the father is Lex? That is just an innocent baby. It didn’t ask to come to this world. I mean… look at me, my parents were aliens, but my mum and dad took me to their house anyway. They raised me the best they could.”

“Yes, the Kents did a remarkable job.” Chloe found herself smiling. It was very refreshing after all that brooding.

“ And If I was raised by Lionel I would never be that good. I would be just like him.”

“I know, Clark."

“So you have to give that baby a chance. If anyone can do this, it’s you Chloe Sullivan.”

“Thank you. That really means a lot, but… I would appreciate you keep this pregnancy to yourself for a while, ok? I will not get rid of it, I… I already love it…” Chloe suddenly realized that and her eyes got glassy. She felt she could never ever hurt it, she would protect it with her life. She wouldn’t survive if something happened to her baby.

“Of course, Chloe… and… What happened to Lana?” Clark saddened. “Recently I just… I just have this feeling that I don’t know her anymore…”

“Clark, the best way to solve this is just to sit down and talk,” Chloe advised and patted his arm. “Now, I have to go. I’ll take a few free days from work. I need it.”

“Yes, you do. Go somewhere you can relax.”

Fifteen minutes later, after having sent Lex an e-mail that she would not show up for work in this week, Chloe dialed her cousin’s number.

“Lois? I need you…”

A/N I hope I didn’t offend you with this chapter. Giving Chloe that vision of her child was very risky, especially for people who approve abortion, but this is not the place to judge. It was just necessary for the plot.
    Last edited by TrinityR; 17th December 2012 at 22:56.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Well at least she is giving the baby a chance. The question is will she tell the father?
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Regular font please.

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

i love this story please update soon. i am glad chloe didn't get rid of the baby and i hope lex and chloe work things out.

A/N I’m having a really hard to write now. I just feel so… mentally tired. It always happens to me when I write too much. I know I need a break, but I will finish this first. This is not the last chapter, of course, but maybe I manage to wrap it all up in the next one : )

God, while writing about pregnancy I thought about my own future and grr… I’m terrified when it comes to natural birth and c section. I guess I would choose the second one… or it’s better just not to get pregnant (I wish there was 100% birth control method;/ Yeah , I know, having no sex is, but… seriously? Would you go for that?)

Ok, with the chapter:

It was the third day since Chloe had arrived at her cousin’s, Lois.

She’d called and then she’d just showed up at her door crying when she’d seen her and bubbling that she’d been pregnant. First, Lois had been baffled and astonished and then she’d just given Chloe a hug. The condition of the younger cousin had showed her that she shouldn’t have been congratulating her.

“Chloe, who…” Lois had started, but Chloe had shut her down immediately.

“I’m sorry, Lois, not now. Maybe later… I just can’t talk about this all right now, can you understand?”

“Sure, come on in!”

So Lois, though very curious, had managed to not ask any more questions, instead she’d done everything she could to keep Chloe occupied and tried to provide her some good time. It’d been fruitless.

Them, when Lois had no idea what to do next she finally dared to start, “Chloe… I’m sorry, but you look terrible and have no fun even if I try hard. Please, just tell me what’s wrong. Maybe I can help you?”

They were sitting in Lois’s small living room over two hot cups of tea. At first Lois had wanted to spike hers, but then because of Chloe she’d changed her mind. Her poor cousin had enough on her plate, so Lois could give up her old habits for one night.

“Talk, Chlo,” she encouraged, “I won’t judge. That what’s I’m here for.”

So Chloe started. First the words came with difficulty, but when she got further into the story it came out on its own and suddenly she realized she told Lois everything.

She looked down on the floor, then took another sip of her tea.

“Wow… that’s a nice mess you’ve got yourself into, Chlo,” Lois finally said.

“Tell me about it.”

“But you did the right thing with this baby, you know?”

“I know.” Chloe looked back at Lois. “Still, I’m so lost… what am I going to do? My career… my life… Lex… being my boss…”

“Chloe,” Lois stopped her and leaned toward her to put a hand on her arm. “You know what sound off to me? I mean off about you.”

“What is it?”

“Why do you keep listen to what other people have to say?”

“I don’t understand,” Chloe admitted.

“That Lex,” Lois explained, “why do you think you can’t have a relationship with him?”

“Because he’s…”

“Is that something that you were told or you saw?” Lois interrupted her.

“I… but…” Chloe stammered. “How could I ever be with him?”

“And why would you not?” Lois raised her eyebrows. “You two clearly have something special and I don’t only mean the incredible sex thing, though you know me,” she sent her cousin a mischievous smile, “I’m talking about the way you understand you each other, you can talk for hours, enjoy your company, so tell me if I’m wrong here, but isn’t that what a real relationship is supposed to be all about? Sex and getting along well?”

“Yeah, but love and trust are also necessary,” Chloe added.

“And who says you can’t love him? Or trust him? Who knows, maybe you already do.”

“Come on!”

“What’s so shocking about that? Forget about your friends, forget about those stupid articles that people write about him, we both know most of them are rubbish, just… listen to your heart. I know it sounds cliché, but it’s true. Life is supposed to be messy, Chloe, it won’t be perfect no matter who you’ll choose to spend it with.”

Chloe looked at Lois in complete shock.

“But…” she started again.

“But what? Just… Chloe, what do you feel?”

“It’s Lex Luthor and even you know something about him.”

“Well, yeah, but from the news. From the Inquisitor.”

“Lois, I also told you about…”

“Your mother thing? Yeah, but he apologized and it was a long time ago. I’m not saying you should just jump to his arms and live happily ever after. We’re both know it doesn’t work that way. I’m just saying you should consider it and stop listening to others. Think what you want and what you feel. Sometimes we have to listen to our heart, not our brain.”

“You seem so sure that I listen to my brain,” Chloe pointed out.

“Because it’s true. You always have been,” Lois just told her. “Just remember, not a single man in this world is perfect. Everybody has their dark side and you look to me like you could handle Lex’s. He’s powerful, intimidating and complicated, ok, I agree, but you are strong enough to handle it and, look at the bright side, he’s that much more passionate and caring. He’s desperate for love? Then he won’t be with anyone else but you. Chloe, when it comes to investigative reporting you’re brave and fearless, but when it comes to love… You have to take a chance if you feel something for him. Who knows? Maybe you’ll end up happy? Maybe it’ll be better than you think?”

After a week of absence Chloe came back to Metropolis with Lois. Her cousin had wanted to move there for a long time now and thought it would be the perfect opportunity. She could help Chloe adjust to her new situation and help her.

Chloe had taken a lot of time to think and she finally decided to be brave. She couldn’t deny her feelings for Lex, but she wasn’t sure yet if that was love either. After all a relationship with such a man would be a challenge, would be hard and add to that the pregnancy…

The true was Chloe couldn’t hide that from Lex forever, if she kept the baby he deserved to know, there was no other option. She would never keep something so important from him. The question now was whether he would like them to be something more if there was a child on the way. After all it was way too fast even if he’d told her that he wanted to have a family.

“Chloe! You look good!” Clark smiled to her as she appeared in the Daily Planet.

“And you… are wearing a name badge, Clark?” Chloe asked as she saw it. The fact that he changed from his usual plaid to an actual dress shirt surprised her as well.

“Well… yeah… they’re hiring, so I took a chance and… here I am!”

“Lois Lane!” Lois pushed Chloe aside and reached her hand to Clark. She hated to be ignored. “Chloe’s cousin!”

“Hey, I’m Clark,” he introduced himself clearly taken aback by Lois’s behavior.

“You’ll get used to her.” Chloe winked at him. “How’s Lana?”

“Ekhm… well…” Clark started like he didn’t know how to say it.

“Oh no! Did you guys…?” Chloe asked.

“Yeah… in fact she’s leaving tonight. To Paris.”

“Wow,” Chloe gasped. “That’s fast.”

“We’re over, so she decided to do something with her life and become somebody. She didn’t want to live in the shadow…” Clark lowered his voice and stopped, looking at Chloe significantly.

“Oh,” she understood. “That is… so selfish and… stupid.”

“I understand her. She wants to do something good too, be somebody and… face it, Chloe, we were never meant to be. Too many bumps on the road.”
    “I guess… Do you know where I can catch her?”

“Sure…”

“Are they still hiring?” Lois, who’d been preoccupied with looking around suddenly shifted her attention back at them. “I would use a job.”

“All three of us here? Knock yourself out!” Chloe just said with a laugh and decided to go see Lana.

She caught her at the airport.

“Lana! Would you really leave without saying goodbye?!” she burst at her.

“I’m sorry, Chloe, I felt really bad after what happened and… you know me, I hate goodbyes.”

“Lana, you’re my friend,” Chloe said.

“Still?” she asked her. “Chloe, I’m sorry, I don’t know what happened to me. One moment I was that crazy person who told you to kill your baby and… I don’t know myself anymore,” she admitted, biting her lip.

“I’m thinking of trying with Lex,” Chloe blurted out.

Lana’s eyes opened widely.

“You can’t be…”

“Stop it!” Chloe raised her index finger. “You don’t have the right to tell me what to do! You still want to be my friend? Be supportive!”

“Chloe, I’m sorry, I…”

“What is it?” Chloe asked. “Why you don’t want me to be with him so much?”

Lana was quiet, staring at the floor.

“I’ll tell you,” Chloe started again and ironically, when she finally stated listening to her heart everything became much clearer. She understood. “Lex has a very complicated nature,” she told Lana, “and he was too much for you to handle. That is why you ran back to Clark, am I right?”

Lana still didn’t say a word, so Chloe thought she was on the right track and she continued, “You came back to Clark, because you still had those naïve dreams that you could have be one big happy family together. And then you regretted leaving Lex when you found out who Clark really is. You need somebody equal, Lana, you hate being in the shadow of your man. Lex could give you a start at high life, but you threw it away and now you’re angry that he isn’t pining after you, that he moved on and fell for me. That I am the one pregnant with his child.”

“Last time I checked it was just a simple fuck. No one fell for no one,” Lana said before she could stop herself.

Chloe smiled at her with satisfaction.

“Oh, you know well that there are feelings,” she corrected, “but you still can’t believe that someone would actually fall for me, Chloe Sullivan, and not for you, the old town beauty.”

“Chloe,” Lana started rather harshly.

“No, let me finish. I’m done being manipulated by you! You leaving Lex was the best thing that happened to him, because he had the chance to fall for me!”

Slap.

Chloe couldn’t actually believe that Lana slapped her.

And she just destroyed the remnants of their friendship.

Lana was terrified, Chloe could see that clearly on her face and then, Lana just started crying.

“Chloe!” she sobbed. “Oh my god! What’s happening to me?! I don’t want to be that person! What happened to me?”

“Lana, you don’t have to be that person, you can change. The power lies within you,” Chloe said, suddenly feeling less angry. Something was happening to her ex-friend, something bad, and the only way to start a new life with a clean slate was to leave. Now Chloe understood Lana’s actions as well.

“Yes,” Lana said, “you’re right. There’s too much pain and too much burden in Smallville. I have to leave. I have to leave that little princess who lost her parents behind and became a new and better person. I can’t be so bitter…”

And that was it. Lana apologized, managed to wish Chloe happiness in the life she chose, though with a slight scowl, and then walked away. Just like that. Forever.

And Chloe never saw her again.

Straight from the airport Chloe drove to the LuthorCorp, but she was told Lex wasn’t there. In fact he hadn’t showed up for work for almost a week.

The same about Daily Planet.

The only option left was his penthouse.

Chloe had a really bad feeling.

“Mr Luthor does not wish any visitors,” she was told by the doorman and didn’t know what to do, “but in fact…” he got closer and lowered his voice, “in fact I think he really needs it.”

“Why? What’s wrong?” Chloe asked, evident fear in her voice.

“If I didn’t know him better I would say he completely broke.”

“Broke?” Chloe parroted, baffled.

“I think he’s depressed. Come…” the doorman let her inside Lex’s penthouse. “The bedroom, probably,” he told her.

“Thank you,” Chloe said and gave him a few dollars for all that help. “I really appreciate this.”

“Just make sure he’s back on his feet. I’m sick of all the phone calls from his work places.”

Chloe was left alone, standing in Lex’s hall.

She felt like she couldn’t move, but then she told herself to be brave just like Lois had advised her to do. She finally had to stop listening to others and just focus on what she needed at the moment.

And her stupidity had probably caused Lex a depression.

She wondered in what condition she would see him in.

Can't wait for an update !!!! I love this story

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityR View Post
    A/N

malugargula
    : I am very sorry for what you've been through. Though I'm not there in my life yet to think about my own children I can imagine how painful it must be. I wish you the best and hope everything will work itself out in your life.

If you ever need to talk - in fact if any of you are in need of it or just want some advice - I am always here to help. You can PM me here or on my tumblr or simply leave a comment and I will always write back, because I care.

I understand you might not like Lexana (it hurts me to read sb hates them so much, but I get it. I have the same with Stelena in Vampire Diaries, so I won't say anything), still, I have plenty of Chlex, old and new

Thank you for your support and friendship. When I go back home from my trip I'll PM you because it's easier to type in the notebook than here on the cell. You can write me anytime about anything too
    I want to read your other chlex fics, where can I find them?

Just read the last two chapters and can't wait to see how Lex is doing and how will be their talk
    Great job, i'm loving this fic
    Malu

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

I am so glad she listened to Lois. Give Lex a chance.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information