+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Married in Vegas (Chlex; NC17) completed: 21.12.12

Members

Re: Married in Vegas (Chlex; NC17) updated: 04.12.12

Don't let Chloe do it. Want Chlex.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

I hope Chloe at least tells Lex. He deserves to know. Great update.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Wow. Lana is the last person you would think of to push abortion. But it just kind of shows how blinded by hate she must be. Hope Chloe stops and realizes that even if Lex was to turn into the MB over night her baby would be just that. Her baby. Update soon please.

NS Full Member

Either Lana hates Lex, or she hates that Chloe "landed" a rich guy, when she was never the most popular or the most beautiful girl so nobody expected her to marry a billionaire, that was more Lana's role. In the smallvillian view, where everybody loved Lana. Outside SV, I doubt that Lana would have a chance with Lex, there are way too many beautiful,witty, clever or rich girls in Metropolis, New York, London, Paris, etc...

Don't know, I'm still trying to figure out what problem Lana has. Can't stand that Lex is not pining over her?

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hfce View Post
    I hope Chloe at least tells Lex. He deserves to know. Great update.
    I hope it too... Here in Brazil things are really different about abortion, it's a crime except when the woman was raped by the child's father, the pregnancy may bring death to the mother or the baby has no brain. So it's not really an option in any other case.
    But even being an option there in USA I can't really see Chloe chosing it.
    I can't wait to read more.
    Malu

A/N
    Thank you very much for staying with me and leaving feedback. I really had the impression that my last chapter was poor, but if you liked it I'm happy

I was just listening to Never Let Me Go (Florence & the Machines) as I was publishing this chapter, and the song fits so much!!
    Don't let Chloe do it. Want Chlex. [ from mcharrie]
    Just keep reading, it'll be alright

I hope Chloe at least tells Lex. He deserves to know. Great update. [hfce]
    The same: keep reading And thank you very much for that "great"! It really raised my spirit!

Wow. Lana is the last person you would think of to push abortion. But it just kind of shows how blinded by hate she must be. Hope Chloe stops and realizes that even if Lex was to turn into the MB over night her baby would be just that. Her baby. Update soon please. [from Rachet]
    I never do anything without justification, so you will just have to wait. Maybe it does look like Lana is out of character, but I will explain later.

Either Lana hates Lex, or she hates that Chloe "landed" a rich guy, when she was never the most popular or the most beautiful girl so nobody expected her to marry a billionaire, that was more Lana's role. In the smallvillian view, where everybody loved Lana. Outside SV, I doubt that Lana would have a chance with Lex, there are way too many beautiful,witty, clever or rich girls in Metropolis, New York, London, Paris, etc...

Don't know, I'm still trying to figure out what problem Lana has. Can't stand that Lex is not pining over her? [xmag]
    There's something true in that, but it's a little bit more complicated

I hope it too... Here in Brazil things are really different about abortion, it's a crime except when the woman was raped by the child's father, the pregnancy may bring death to the mother or the baby has no brain. So it's not really an option in any other case.
    But even being an option there in USA I can't really see Chloe chosing it.
    I can't wait to read more. [from malugargula]
    Yes, I see your point and believe me I don't want to touch the theme of abortion as sth that is ok or not. I, myself, would never have it if I was pregnant and I don't even want to think about rape, because it's so hard to tell... and so tragical. My country, Poland, is catolic (nowadys maybe not so much, but the tradition stays, especially with older people) so naturraly abortion is unacceptable as well, no one would do that to a woman except maybe some corrupted doctor, but then it's a crime.
    I also learn French, so I heard in my classes that in that country on the other hand abortion is completely legal and... free...
    I still don't know what to think about that one.

If you want to read some Lexana (my attempt of making sense out of them post S6), you can check up my new story: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8788476/1/Show-Me-Who-I-am

And now, finally, with the update you're waiting for

A/N This is AU, so I manipulated the events from SV in here a little.

Chloe was still a little dazed as she thought of her being pregnant. She felt confused and surreal like she was dreaming. That couldn’t be reality, right? She married to Lex Luthor? While being drunk and not remembering it later? She having his child? And what more – she wanting to get rid of his child.

She was always against abortion, unless it came to rape, but even about that Chloe preferred not to think as it never happened to her and hopefully, never would.

She couldn’t stop running through her conversation with Lana in her head over and over again. She was in the Daily Planet, supposed to be doing her job, and yet she couldn’t bring herself to it. She was just staring at the empty screen, wanting so much for the inspiration to come to write what she was supposed to. It didn’t.

“Chloe, you might’ve gotten married to him, what was a mistake, but you don’t know him. I was the one who dated him,” Lana had told her. “He’s far from being a saint, his methods are questionable and… it doesn’t matter how much he tries not to become Lionel, he is becoming him. I saw it. There was something so dark in him that scared me. I think there’s no coming back for him and you saw what happened to Lucas, his brother, as well, right? He wasn’t raised by Lionel, but yet, he turned out to be a sociopath. It’s true that you can raise a child as a good person, but the genes will still be there and knowing you… Chloe, you’re career is just starting. You finally landed your dream job and you told me you didn’t want to look for another newspaper. That leaves you and Lex working there, and having a child together.”

As cruel Lana’s logic was Chloe could see the point. A Luthor child would require so much more love and attention that anybody else’s. Working for Lex, having a dream career in investigative reporting and raising a child? That was a little bit too much even for Chloe and she also had to add to that the danger around the corner. She was still helping Clark and she wouldn’t stop.

The decision had been made.

Chloe sighed and straightened herself up, then looked back at the screen.

“Okay, let’s do this,” she told herself and started writing.

“Chloe!” Clark just entered her workplace. “Chloe, do you have a moment?”

“Clark, I’m very busy right now, so make it quick. What is it?"

“Can you give me some info on that guy?” Ha handed her over a picture.

“Yeah, no problem…”

“Are you feeling alright? You seem… kind of pale,” Clark noticed.

Chloe knew he was trying to be helpful, but she would prefer he’d leave her alone just that one time.

“I’m fine,” she said quickly.

“And how are things going…?” his voice trailed off.

“Actually, I’m trying to find some way to remember that night. I think it may help me to let go and finally move on. I hate not knowing…” She bit her lip while printing the info for Clark.

“Why don’t you go see Zatanna?” Clark gave her an idea.

“Zatanna!” Chloe suddenly raised her voice with enthusiasm. “Why didn’t I think about it?! Clark, you’re genius! If anyone can help it’s her! After all, she owes me.”

“Yeah, that’s putting things gently when she almost got you killed trying to bring her father back to life.”

“But she didn’t, because she realized that was wrong,” Chloe said in Zatanna’s protection and suddenly felt weird. She shook off the feeling. She couldn’t keep thinking about Lex and him trying to be better. She must think about her own life and future.

“I’ll go see her right after work.”

“Chloe, how nice to see you!” Zatanna smiled on seeing her. “What brings you here? Are you enjoying yourselves?”

Chloe frowned, “I don’t know what that meant, but… I need your help,” she said.

“Really?” Zatanna raised her eyebrows. “In what exactly?”

“You kind of owe me for almost killing me, so I just thought…” Chloe started, but was interrupted right away.

“I’ve already done you a favor for that one.”

“I don’t understand…” Chloe thought hard and just then… “Oh no! You didn’t!” she yelled. “Zatanna! You were the one who sent Lex that bottle?!”

“I knew you weren’t reporter for nothing!” Zatanna winked at her. “Did it work like it was supposed to?”

“Of course not!” Chloe kept yelling. “What the hell where you thinking?! You should’ve just stayed away and not try to repay me for anything!! Zatanna, you ruined my life!!”

“Chloe, calm down.” Zatanna didn’t look happy anymore, now she was rather agitated. “I would never do anything to hurt you.”

“Really?!” Chloe raised her eyebrows. “You kind of already did it twice!”

“Calm down and sit.” The witch pointed her a chair. “Just listen to me. Try to understand…”

“Understand what?! Thanks to you I got married overnight to somebody I don’t know well and don’t even love! And now…” she stopped, because she didn’t want to tell Zatanna the whole story.

“Careful there, Chloe,” Zatanna warned her. “Are you really so sure it’s something you don’t want? It got you two together and…”

“We are not together! And I don’t even want to be with him!”

“Are you sure?” she asked again, being completely serious.

Chloe could just stare at her in shock.

“Why the fuck you should know better what I want than me?! You don’t even know me! You met me once! Once!

“Chloe, please calm down. I don’t like when my gifts aren’t appreciated!” Zatanna was now very angry with her.

“You messed up my life! How can you call it giving me a gift?”

“I wanted to give you happiness. This is what you need,” Zatanna answered slowly.

“Ok, I admit having needed love,” Chloe agreed, “but Lex?! You must’ve made a mistake here!”

“I don’t think so. He needs you as much as you need him,” the witch was unyielding.

“Ok stop it!” Chloe cut that pointless discussion. She still didn’t know what to think of Zatanna, but for starters that woman was crazed! “I just came here for something to help us remember that night.”

“Oh, that night.” Zatanna smiled to her with understanding. “Ok, I can do this, but you will not get what you want.”

“And what is that?” Chloe asked with tired voice.

“You expect that memory to make you not want Lex, but in fact I think it will do just the opposite.” Zatanna stood up and walked out just be back in a minute carrying a vial with some green liquid inside. “It’s from the meteors, but don’t worry, it will not cause you both any harm. Just drink it.”

“Just make sure you didn’t add any more of love potion to that,” Chloe snorted.

“Chloe, I don’t do love potions,” Zatanna said seriously. “I don’t, because it’s not right to cheat somebody into false love. I only help people. I make them see.”

“Well, I guess you’re pretty bad at that,” Chloe said, took the vial and turned to exit.

“One more thing, Chloe,” she heard the witch’s voice again. “Don’t do it.”

Chloe turned to face her again.

“What?”

“Deep down inside you know that it will not make you happy. It will not give you peace. Believe me. You will regret it.”

Chloe frowned again and then the understanding came.

“Stay out of my life! I can do whatever I want!” she yelled again. Zatanna clearly mentioned her upcoming abortion.

“Sometimes we don’t get what we always wanted, but sometimes what we get turns out to be even better. We have to learn to accept the gifts life is giving us,” Zatanna informed.

“Bullshit! Not when somebody else made a mess out of it! I didn’t make that happen. You did!” After having said that Chloe left the building.

“I have something for you,” Chloe just said on entering Lex’s apartment in Metropolis.

“When the doorman called to tell me you were downstairs I found it hard to believe,” Lex admitted while letting her in and closing the door behind her. “What is so urgent that you had to make a house call? And good evening to you, too.”

“I just…” Chloe suddenly felt embarrassed. True, she couldn’t wait till she would see him in the Daily Planet the next morning, so after she found out that he left his office she came to his apartment. “I know where that mysterious bottle came from.”

“Really?” he asked with evident interest in his voice. “Then come on, let’s sit and talk.”

She followed him to his living room.

“Impressive.” She looked around his penthouse that was big, spacious and very tastefully furnished.

Then she sat down on his comfortable leather sofa.

“Do you want something to drink?” he asked.

“No, thank you. Enough of drinking when we’re in the same room,” she said in bad attempt to joke.

“Yeah”, Lex laughed anyway and sat next to her. “So? How did you find out? Who was that?”

So Chloe told him. Not every detail. She didn’t want to tell him that some witch thought they would be perfect for each other. She just wanted him to know that Zatanna wanted to give her love when she saw how similar she was to Lex.

“Similar? And yet you still question my methods,” Lex noticed.

“I meant the way we think, our brains… we understand each other and we’re both witty and intelligent.”

“That was very modest,” Lex chuckled. “Go on.”

“And there was always chemistry between us. We can’t deny it, can we?” Chloe sighed. “Anyway,” she added, quickly taking her eyes off his, because it made her feel unease. “Here,” she took the vial out of her bag, “we have to drink it.” She gulped half of it before he managed to react. “Now, you’re turn.”

“How do I know it’s not poison?” he asked, looking at her with amusement.

“Just do it!”

“Ok.” He put it to his mouth and drunk it.

They were sitting over two cups of scotch, by two desks in The Daily Planet.

“Cheers!” Chloe said and they hit their glasses.

“Cheers!” Lex answered and smiled to her, then they both took a huge gulp of the alcohol.

“Urgh…” Chloe winced as the liquid burnt its way through her throat.

“Not used to such strong stimulants, are we?” Lex asked and winked at her.

“Quite the opposite actually,” she said, taking the challenge. “Bring it on!”

After another cup she felt rather dizzy, but did everything she could to sound and look completely sober.

“So… What’s happening in your life, Lex?” she asked, feeling like talking. “You know… all that time we weren’t friends.”

Lex sighed deeply and before he answered he drunk again.

“Nothing new, nothing exciting,” the reply came. “My life is exactly the same. I’m lonely and depressed.”

Chloe felt something stirring inside of her at that confession.

“Are you sure there was no truth serum in that bottle?” she asked, feeling weird. Lex Luthor talking about his feelings? That could happen only to her.

“No.” He laughed, glad that she managed to defuse the situation a little. “It’s just the alcohol talking.”

“But it’s truth.”

“You’re saying it as you don’t feel the same.” He pierced his eyes into hers what gave her the strange sensation that he was seeing her through, penetrating her. She looked down.

“Am I that transparent?” she sighed.

“You know…” he hesitated, but then he continued, “I would give it all up, all I have… if only I had the guarantee for something real in life, something that would actually last.”

“You’re talking about love?”

“Yeah, I guess I do. Pathetic while coming from me, isn’t it?”

“No, not at all. I think it’s mature.”

They kept talking about everything. Life, happiness, what they wanted from life, what had been and what was.

Then, Lex was the one who shot:

“Why haven’t we figured it out earlier?”

“Figure out what?” Chloe asked, not following as her mind was fuzzy enough.

“That we’re perfect for each other,” he said.

She was sitting right next to him, feeling the heat emanating from his body, seeing how his dress shirt looked on his body as he’d taken his jacket a while ago. She was attracted to him, it’d always been there, ever since Smallville, but back then she’d been too young for him and frankly, she’d thought she would’ve never had a chance with him.

Now it was different. Now he was the initiator. He was the one who’d just told her they should try.

Before she could think of any reason why they shouldn’t, like for example his dirty businesses, he was leaning toward her, already placing a soft kiss on her mouth.

A kiss that turned out to be needy and passionate a second later.

Chloe reacted completely impulsive and she opened her mouth for him. A moment later she was sitting on his lap with her arms around his neck, putting his face closer. Their tongues battling for dominance, lips devouring each other.

“As I said, perfect for each other,” Lex murmured when they stopped for a moment to catch a breath.

Chloe could feel his chest muscles strained under her touch as his cock was already erected.

“Maybe we should get married first,” she teased him.

“Maybe we should,” Lex said completely serious and she just had to look deep into his eyes to make herself sure.

“You’re joking,” she told him anyway.

“Do I look like I am?” He cocked his eyebrow at her. “I’m close to thirty and I still haven’t found my place in life. I need family, I need love. I’ve been living without it all my life.”

She cupped his face and kissed him again. Hard.

Then they were flying to Vegas.

Their desires for each other nagging, but they wanted to make it right. Well, Chloe wanted. She was never against premarital sex, but if they were going to get married that night anyway why not wait in order to make it more special?

Sex would seal their marriage.

Then they were in a cheesy chapel, taking vows.

Chloe remember how happy Lex looked like, how radiant his face was. She’d never before seen him that happy and light-hearted.

As soon as they were pronounced man and wife they headed to a apartment Lex booked in a fancy hotel nearby.

They didn’t even take a look around. They just jumped to each other, tearing their clothes off while trying to keep kissing each other.

It was so real, so right.

When they finally managed to strip, Lex just push Chloe on the bed and landed hovering above her, kissing her, trailing a way down with his lips, to her neck, then cleavage and finally her breast.

She was wriggling and moaning under him, ready for him to take her. He was giving her a lot of pleasure, but they seemed like tortures now when they could finally joined their bodies.

“Lex… now… please…” she yearned and stoke his hard length.

That was enough of a plea for him. He’d been barely holding on by now, so he settled himself between her spread legs and slid himself home.

They both gasping at the sensations. Chloe’s tight channel clinging to him, her inner muscles fluttering slightly as she was so close to come, so needy for him. He moved, pulled out and then pushed back in and they both moaned their names.

It took only a few more strokes from him to make Chloe come, but he denied himself release as they’d just started. He kept pushing.

“Harder, Lex… harder!” she screamed, squirming beneath him on the bed, keep clenching his buttocks as he drove inside, then she raised her legs and put them around his waist.

He suddenly found himself all the way in, buried as deep as he could get inside of her and it took all the self-control he had not to let go just at this moment.

They were moving clumsily, like a couple of horny teenagers, but it felt good, because they
    needed each other that much.

“Honey, can you come?” Lex panted into her ear, not able to hold back anymore. He felt like he’d just ran a marathon, his body as well as hers bathed in sweat.

“Yeah… yeah…”

Their pelvises slammed into each other even more wider and then she was coming.

And she’d never come so hard in her life.

“Lex! I love you!” she screamed.

“I love you too, Chloe!” he echoed as he came hard as well.

Chloe and Lex looked each other in the eye as all the memories came back to them.

Then, in the same time they both reached for their faces and locked themselves in a passionate kiss.
    Last edited by TrinityR; 17th December 2012 at 22:57.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Oh my!! That was hot!! I loved the memory. I knew they couldn't keep their hands off each other. LOL!
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Yay great update. Loved their memory. I didn't really watch SV after the Lexana thing, just one or other episode so I don't know about this Zatana thing, but in here she's a really smart person

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityR View Post
    A/N Yes, I see your point and believe me I don't want to touch the theme of abortion as sth that is ok or not. I, myself, would never have it if I was pregnant and I don't even want to think about rape, because it's so hard to tell... and so tragical. My country, Poland, is catolic (nowadys maybe not so much, but the tradition stays, especially with older people) so naturraly abortion is unacceptable as well, no one would do that to a woman except maybe some corrupted doctor, but then it's a crime.
    I also learn French, so I heard in my classes that in that country on the other hand abortion is completely legal and... free...
    I still don't know what to think about that one.

If you want to read some Lexana (my attempt of making sense out of them post S6), you can check up my new story: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8788476/1/Show-Me-Who-I-am[/SIZE]
    I didn't know Poland was catolic, I don't know if the abortion being a crime here is because of religion or just law. I don't know what to think about this because we can never know how a person really feels and why he/she takes a decision like this but I don't think I'd ever have one. I had two miscarriages, one before my daughter and one last month and I'm still really sad about them. I don't think this sadness will ever go away, I'll always miss them even if they were never in my arms.

I love your writing but I don't think I'd ever be able to think about Lexana without wanting to puke so for now, at least, I won't read your other fic. Maybe if someday I can deal with the Lexana thing I'll read it for sure
    Malu

NS Full Member

Zatanna, I had forgotten about that one! But to be honest, I have forgotten about many things happening in late SV, meaning after season 4.

I'm so glad they got they're memories back from their night in Vegas. Hopefully, Chloe will come clean to Lex about the baby.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information