+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Agents (Chlex; NC17; AU) completed: 11.12.12

Re: AGENTS (Chlex; NC17; AU) updated: 6.10.12

That was a lovely fic. I'm glad you took the time to share! Can't wait for your next fic.
    If you love something, let it go. If it never returns to you, it wasn't yours to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by malugargula View Post
    Yay!!! Thanks for the links, I'll check them
    I tried watching Nikita but it doesn't look so right as La Femme Nikita (97-2001). That was my passion forever. With Peta Wilson and Roy Dupuis, did you see it??? To me, Roy's Michael is kind of a Lex, he seems cold, cruel but when he has feelings they are so deep, so strong. He's a man of few words and fewer acts but when he talks or acts, he's the guy
    I wrote some fics a long time ago and one of them is a Chlex version of one episode from LFN.
    I was watching La Femme Nikita a long time ago, so I don't remember much;p Maybe I even look into it, but I have so little time recently
    I'll definitely look into your fanfics. I'm on the mission of reading everything interesting here, but it'll take a lot of time

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityR View Post
    I was watching La Femme Nikita a long time ago, so I don't remember much;p Maybe I even look into it, but I have so little time recently
    I'll definitely look into your fanfics. I'm on the mission of reading everything interesting here, but it'll take a lot of time
    I found my old site It was hosted on a server that doesn't exist anymore but there are a way to put it back online (I don't know how it works but it's there)
    There's a lot of amazing work there from lot os authors I'll pm you the link when I'm on my pc
    Malu

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information