+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Agents (Chlex; NC17; AU) completed: 11.12.12

Re: AGENTS (Chlex; NC17; AU) updated: 6.10.12

Quote Originally Posted by cbrunberg View Post
    did not see lana saying she was gay or her having sex with lionel.
    Well, as you can all easily figure out Lana needs protection from the CIA since she went rouge and Lionel is using her. She is a whore anyway, she is not the same Lana.

This has nothing to do with Agents, but I started new story: Married in Vegas
    Chlex wake up in Vegas, naked and married
    Interested:

http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/...dated-04-12-12

Chapter 12

He was above her, moving inside of her, pushing into her. Their arms around each other, their bodies as close as they could get. They both panting and moaning with pleasure. Their sweat mixing. Lips locked. Tongues entwined…

Both Chloe and Lex woke up from very similar dreams.

Chloe felt awful. She missed him so badly that it ached her and it was nothing compared to the time they’d been separated before. Now she had to live knowing that he thought she was dead. He must be in such pain that it was nearly unbearable for Chloe. She hated when somebody she loved suffered and if she could choose an alternative she would prefer to be in Lex’s place. She remembered how her father had died, she remembered leaving everything behind… Why her life was nothing but a constant struggle? She’d been running all the time, hiding, trying to find her place, trying to settle down, but there was always something coming up and throwing her off her track.

“Fuck,” she cursed, because she couldn’t ignore the throb between her legs anymore. She’d been having very vivid erotic dreams about Lex recently and she couldn’t stand them anymore.

She had to bring herself some relief, because it was very uncomfortable and very painful at the same time when there was no Lex there to satisfy her need.

She decided it would be better if she would make it go away. She had enough suffering on her plate.

So she brought her hand down to her clit and rubbed it while thinking about Lex. About the moment they would be reunited and they would just forget about everything. Forget about the whole world and just lock themselves in some secluded cottage in the mountains and have sex all the time. And get married.

Chloe came quickly, but though the physical need was kind of satisfied the psychical wasn’t. She was still alone, with no one to hold her in his arms. One of the her most favorite parts about sex was also the aftermath when she could just snuggle into Lex, feeling safe, happy, sated.

That was all gone now.

And she would not stop until she would get that back or die in the process.

Lex woke up hard.

He was so sick of it. So sick of pain, of lost, of the work he had to do since he was an agent now and, most of all, sick of life.

He was determined not to harm himself as long as he would have his revenge on his father and Lana. Those two had taken everything away from him and Chloe as well. Lex couldn’t not remember how Lionel had killed Chloe’s father.

Lionel had a way of murdering all the love that was around him.

Lex was angry. He was aroused, because of a dream. A dream of a woman he would never get back.

He got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

He felt like there was something missing from him, like somebody had ripped half of him and destroyed it, leaving a terribly aching scar that would never heal.

He would not hold on for very long. His life was nothing more than suffering and misery and he should be proud that he’d held on for so long. Some people wouldn’t have.

He shut his eyes hard and winced his face. He couldn’t function like that. His mind was still full of vivid erotic images of Chloe wigging wantonly beneath him, of her breast grazing against his chest, her inner channel squeezing around his cock.

“FUCK!” growled Lex and hit the tiled wall with his fist. It hurt, but didn’t make his erection go away.

He finally brought his hand down to his cock and started stroking it with fast hard moves.

Soon, he was coming, hard, while thinking about Chloe, because he was not capable of doing anything else at that moment.

Then, when it was over, all that was left in him was that terrible ache in his chest, that horrific invisible scar. The physical need was gone, but though it was the only one he could get rid of it wasn’t the worst.

He slid down against the wall until he was sitting and put his arms around his knees.

His face like a face of a crazy person. A person that was delirious, broken and hurt beyond repair.

“Hey, Chloe… oh, new hair. I like it,” Oliver said when she appeared that morning in the main room.

He’d been gone on a crucial mission since he’d gotten her out of hospital and the first thing Chloe had done when she could get out of bed was to go to the hairdresser. She’d had to come back to her natural color, so she’d had her hair dyed blond and then she’d decided to have it cut as well. She’d remembered her look from the times in Smallville and she’d wanted nothing to do with Lana anymore.

Now Chloe was blond and her hair was short, cut few inches above her shoulders.

“It’s the old me,” she said and sat next to him by the table. “It’s the real me,” she added and poured herself some coffee.

“I really do like it,” he repeated. “But… Chloe, the hair is great, but I can’t tell the same about you. You look… don’t get this the wrong way, but… awful.”

“That’s how I feel. Any leads?” she asked, not offended. “Please, tell me you have something. I’m slowly going out of my mind here. I have to stay in, because no one can know I’m alive. I know it can get to Lana.”

“Actually, I have something,” Oliver admitted, “and I think it’s time for you to strike again.”

“Really?!” Chloe got excited and shifted in her seat. “Come on! Do tell!”

“First, I found out that Raven is an official enemy right now and not only in the branch she was working for.”

“So she went rouge.”

“Exactly. I couldn’t tell you anything about my mission before, but I can now. I was cleaning up the mess some rogue agents did. The CIA is finally taking care of your ex-branch and they are officially looking for Lana. Now, I look for a proof that Lionel Luthor is dirty.”

“Can’t you just arrest him?”

“It’s not that simple since he’s got immunity. The only way to bring him down is to proof that he’s working with some criminal. And here is my new lead… it’s not confirmed yet, but it would make a perfect sense. Lionel and Lana.”

“Lionel and Lana?!” Chloe raised her voice and opened her eyes widely in shock. “Seriously?”

“Yeah. He was spotted with some attractive brunette, but unfortunately my informer didn’t see her face. His description does fit Lana perfectly though.”

“Wow…” Chloe uttered. “Just… wow… that would be… you’re right… now when I think about it it does make sense. What is what both Lionel and Lana want? To hurt me and Lex.”

“Lana doesn’t want you dead,” Oliver noticed.

“But she wants me hurt. She wants me to feel the loss.”

“And Lionel is convenient for her. He can protect her. He plays safely like always, he’s even more careful now when he knows we’re onto him, so it won’t be easy to catch him, but…”

“Connect him to Lana who is a rogue agent and… boom, all is shattered.”

“It’s still not enough, but it’s a good beginning. If we have something on him then all his dirty acquaintances would turn from him and the evidence would start appearing.”

“Great plan! Thank you so much, Oliver!!” Chloe hugged him. “Now, what’s the plan for me?”

“It would’ve worked better if you hadn’t changed your hair, but we can arrange something.”

Chloe raised her eyebrows.

“What do you mean?”

“I need you to become Lana one last time.”

Chloe – disguised like Lana – made herself seen a couple of times in the next week in arranged meetings with criminals. Oliver’s contacts that still had no idea who he was played a valid part in that one.

Oliver couldn’t just get Lex out of the CIA and hide him and Chloe. He didn’t have that much power and no one would do that if he asked. The cleaning up had just started and Lex would not be let go, because he’d gotten into the agency through illegal channels. Besides, Oliver knew that at this point Chloe and Lex would not run away, they would want to stay and see Lionel and Lana defeated, preferably help to make that happen.

Too much was at stake. He was responsible for his job and he had to do it perfectly as no one get hurt. It wasn’t just about Lionel Luthor, it was about all the criminals that were now “helping” the government and, above all, it was for the safety of the country.

The only thing Oliver could do was to leave a trail, so it would lead Lex straight to Chloe, maybe even lure Lana, and then get rid of Lex’s files in the secret branch. If Lana could do that do Chloe, Oliver could to Lex.

He thought his plan was perfect.

“One of her contacts sold her out. She will be here tonight,” Carter pointed the right location on the digital map. “You will get there and take her out.”

“Perfect.” Lex smiled.

He’d been doing his best to prove the agency that he was a good and trusted agent and now he got his reward. He could kill Raven.

“You know what? On second thoughts…” Carter started again, “If possible bring her here for interrogation.”

“Understood,” Lex confirmed, but deep down he knew he would never do that.

“I’m sick of it! Who does she think she is?!” Lana yelled to Lionel. “I can’t let her screw everything up!! Lex is still an agent and there’s a chance their paths will cross!!”

“Calm down, Lana,” Lionel said with exasperated voice. He was tired of her by now.

“You should’ve just let me kill him when I had a chance!”

“Lex turned his back on me. He wanted to put me in prison for the rest of my life. He didn’t even care to show up on my funeral. You think a simple kill would satisfy me? Let him suffer a little bit longer. “

“But he’s screwing our plan!”

“So let’s alter it,” Lionel said undiscouraged. “Let them feel safe and then strike again. They would suffer more. It’s only so much a person can take…”

“But…”

“Lana! We have to stay low for a while. Chloe impersonating you is a trap, can’t you see it? She’s waiting for you to come to her, but she’s also desperate, because there is no other way to find you. I’ll arrange a meeting for you in a while, I promise,” Lionel said and sighed heavily.

He’d really growing tired of Lana’s moaning. It was high time he let her go and that meant she would be discarded of.

He’d always wanted to defile her when he’d known her in Smallville. She’d been the town sweetest and purest girl, but now he didn’t know what that shell was. It certainly wasn’t Lana Lang anymore. It was a product of the CIA’s secret branch’s training.

Chloe was standing in the dark corner of the street, staging making a deal with a murderer.

She was getting sick of it. She’d been meeting all different criminals for a week now and she couldn’t get any of them arrested. The CIA and Lana had to be sure Chloe was doing the wrong thing and not the other way around. Her only comfort was that her doings had given Oliver enough evidence to put those guys behind bars when this would be over.

Lex slowly crept to that street with his gun in his hands.

He was only a few feet from Lana. He would kill her in a moment.

He could’ve shot right now, but he had to look into her eyes first. He had to make her realize that he had her and that she would die from his hand.

“Hello, Raven,” Chloe heard his voice from behind and she stilled.

She’s been waiting for that moment for so long now. She wanted to hear his voice, to look at him, to find herself in his arms, kiss him, make herself sure he really was alive after all. She needed to touch him to proof herself once and for all that Lana had lied to her.

And then she would never let him go ever again.

She stopped talking to that criminal she was doing business with and with her hear racing so fast that she thought it would just burst out of her chest she slowly turned and in the same time she brought her hand to her head.

“Don’t fucking move!” she heard Lex’s curt command, but she couldn’t listen. She needed him to see her blond hair, so he wouldn’t mistake her for Lana in the darkness.

Then she was finally standing in front of him, her hands took the wig off and the blond curls appeared.

Their eyes locked.

Her green one with his gray-blue.

He froze, his wide open.

They just looked at each other, both not believing that the day they would be reunited finally came.

Lex felt dizzy as he saw her standing there.

“Chloe?” he slowly asked.

A/N I’m so evil to cut here, I know
    But I have good plans as how to start the next chapter.
    And the beginning of this one… God, that was powerful… and it even hurt me to write it, but the light is finally coming to their lives.

This chapter was hard to write. It took a lot of hard thinking from me to put it in the most credible way.

And I promise to update Married in Vegas tomorrow!
    Last edited by TrinityR; 17th December 2012 at 23:08.

Chapter 13

“Chloe?” he slowly asked.

She could just stand there, looking at him intensely, wanting to pinch herself to prove that it was real, that he was really there. He looked awful. He had dark circles around his eyes, eyes which were now so dimmer, with no light left in them. He was tired, shattered.

“Lex…” her voice broken and full of emotions like she was just about to cry.

In that very moment Lex suddenly raised his gun and aimed.

Chloe’s eyes opened widely as she couldn’t understand what was happening, as it was incomprehensible that he could try to shoot her.

Then she heard a gunshot and a second later a body falling to the ground behind her.

She turned round, her heart beating fast in her chest.

The man she was meeting there was dead, his gun right by his hand.

Of course, Lex just saved her life, but still, she could just stand there still and look at that body.

Then she felt his hand on her arm.

“Chloe?” he repeated softly, still not believing. “Chloe…” his voice finally broke and she turned to looked into his eyes.

She could see clearly the disbelief and then the joy in them, the light was coming back.

“Lex…” she whispered, bringing her hand to his face and placing it on his cheek. “Lex…”

His shock wore off a little, so he was finally able to sweep her into his arm and lock her there safely.

A silent moan escaped her mouth as she found herself with his arms tightly around her, her face pressed against his neck, she could hear his accelerated heartbeat, his body shook a little.

“Chloe…” he could just keep repeating her name and stroking her hair. “I thought… I thought I lost you…” He took her face in his hand and pulled back a little to be able to look at her again.

Chloe was struck on seeing tears in his eyes. Lex Luthor, a man whose nerves were practically made from steel just cried because she was alive.

He wanted to sink into her eyes as he looked, devouring her.

She was there. She was there for no one else but him. She was alive.

“Chloe…” he said one more time and then bent down to finally claim her mouth.

Lips met, opened for each other, tongues entwined instantly, his arms around her, bringing her closer, her hand on his skull, caressing it just the way he liked.

None wanted to let go.

Then Chloe found herself out of breath, so she had to pull away for a moment.

Lex used the moment to say, “I’m really sick of people telling me you’re dead.”

Somehow it sounded funny and she burst into laughing, like she was so full of different emotions that it would bring her close to some kind of hysteria.

She put her hands back to his face, never wanting to let go of its smooth skin.

“It’s all Lana’s and your father fault. She tricked us both into thinking we were dead.”

“Wait… so you…”

“I did at first, but then somebody gave me proof you were ok… come, Lex, we have to get out here!”

“You’re right. It’s not safe…”

She took his hand and pulled him toward the end of the street and to a van that was parked there.

“Wait…” Lex stilled for a moment. “Who are you working for? You couldn’t do that all without any help…” He pointed the driver behind the wheel.

“It’s ok. It’s… NSA.”

“NSA?! What else did I miss?!”

“Get in!” she raised her voice in commanding tone. “I refuse to lose you again, so…”

Lex finally listened and followed her into the car.

“We’re good,” Chloe told the man behind the wheel. “Now…” She took something from the front seat and turned to Lex.

“What the hell is that?” Lex asked at the sight of some electrical device and a knife.

“I’m sorry, but you have a tracker inside of you. Every agent has one. I need to remove it before we would get to my boss’s quarter.”

“Your boss? And who that would be?”

“Just stay still for a moment…” Chloe said instead of answering him and located the tracker in his right arm. “Take off your shirt.”

Lex did as she said and then before she put the knife to his arm her eyes trailed off to his chest.

“Chloe?” he asked with slightly amused voice.

“I really missed you…” she just said, couldn’t hide the desire in her voice, “but we have to wait a little…” She forced herself to look at his arm again and a moment later the tracker was out.

Lex didn’t make a sound, but from the look on his face she could tell he was in pain.

“I’m sorry, honey,” she said honestly, threw the tracker out the window and then dress his fresh wound. “We had no other choice. It had to be done quickly and we didn’t have time…”

But he shut her up by kissing her.

She forgot about the whole world and brought her body closer to him, imbuing herself with his presence, his touch. Every inch of her body wanted him desperately.

“Sorry to spoil the fun, but… could you get a room… like later?” they heard the driver asking.

Chloe wanted to giggle. She was acting like some horny teenager on the back seat, but they’d been apart for so long.

And not only apart, because Lex had thought she’d been dead. Again.

It took all the willpower Lex had in him to stop kissing and touching her, but he didn’t let her go from his arms, so she just stayed with her head on his shoulder.
    “I like the hair. It’s like back from Smallville times,” he noticed.

“That was my intention.” She smiled.

“Tell me everything,” he asked while playing with her fingers.

So she did. It was hard and painful for both of them, especially when Lex told her what he’d been through.

“Wait…” he said, his voice slightly hoarse when he reached to his pocket and a moment after he had Chloe’s engagement ring in his hand.

“Oh… Oh my… Lex…” Chloe looked at the ring, then at his face and back at the ring again. Her eyes glassy. “Lex… I… you had it all that time? How come they didn’t take it from you?”

“I hid it well… That was the only thing that kept me by my senses when we were parted,” he confessed, “and later… when they wanted me to forget… that was the constant reminder that you existed, that you were out there, waiting for me.”

“That is the sweetest thing I’ve ever heard,” she admitted, now crying.

“Oh, stop that, please,” Lex said, bringing his other hand to her cheek and wiping her tears. “Because I have enough of crying like for one lifetime.” Yeah, his eyes were glassy again.

She laughed, thankful for that small joke.

“I love you so much,” she said to him and kissed him again.

“I love you too…” He kissed her back and then, when they parted on remembering the driver Lex asked, “May I? If you still...”

“I said ‘yes’ already and that answer will never change,” she assured him.

He slid the ring on her finger then, realizing that there they were, months later from their engagement, finally together.

“Forever,” he added.

“Forever,” Chloe agreed.

For the rest of the road she remained in his arms and he kept watching her face like he still couldn’t believe she was alive and he was that lucky to get her back the second time.

Then the car finally stopped.

“Chloe,” Lex said before they got out of the car, “promise me we’ll finally be free. We have to run away, start a new life.”

“We will, Lex, but not just today. Don’t you want to stop running for a change? Don’t you want to get your company back?”

“That company means nothing to me when compared to you. I’ve already given up on it once…”

“Lex,” she cupped his face, “your father and Lana will never stop unless we put an end to it. Don’t worry, we will never be parted again. We have enough people to bring them down and then… just think about it… we will finally be truly free. I was promised by my boss. Free of agencies, free of hiding and running. You will have your old life back and so will I. And we will be together.”

“Sounds too good to be true,” he admitted.

“We deserve it after everything we’ve been through,” Chloe finished and then got out of the car.

The residence’s door opened and Oliver Queen walked out to greet them.

“It’s so good to finally meet you, Lex,” he said with a smile as he came closer and reached his hand to him. “Oliver Queen.”

“Lex Luthor,” Lex said a little unsure and then he looked suspiciously at Chloe.

“Everything went smoothly?” Oliver asked her and then gave her a hug.

“Yes, Ollie. It went great… well… my contact is dead. Lex killed him before he managed to shoot me.”

“Don’t worry about it. It was a scumbag after all, right?” Oliver winked at her.

Then Chloe looked at Lex again and suddenly burst into laughing.

“What’s so funny?” Lex asked, bewildered.

“I wish you could see all the jealously painted on your face right now, Mr Luthor,” Chloe teased him and then took his hand and raised it with hers. “You see this?” She pointed her ring. “You are the one true love in my life, Lex. No one but you. Oliver is just a good friend. If it hadn’t been for him then I… we would’ve been both dead by now or something, but certainly we wouldn’t have even had the chance for our happy ending.”

“It’s ok. She’s like a sister to me,” Oliver confirmed to Lex. “Very beautiful one, true, but I wouldn’t try anything knowing how much she loves you. If we have a little time I’ll tell you all about that time you were gone. She’s been terrible.”

“Not worse than he was,” Chloe told Oliver while stroking Lex’s arm. “He thought I was dead.”

“Ok, then I guess I can let you two go for now,” Ollie said. “There’s a room prepared especially for you upstairs at the very end of the corridor. No one should bother you there.”

“Thank you.” Chloe smiled and took Lex’s hand again. “If anything new comes up tell us!” she told Oliver when they were passing by him.

“Of course, but… I think I’ll just call you on your cell,” Oliver winked again, “I don’t wanna walk in on anything… or interrupt.”

“Ollie!” Chloe scolded him, but she was too happy to really get angry with him.

Couple of minutes later she entered the room with Lex and as soon as she closed the door Lex swirled her around pushing against it and devouring her lips in fiery kiss.

“Mmmm….” she moaned into his mouth and brought him closer, grazing her body against his.

“God… it’s a dream,” Lex whispered between kisses. “It feels like I’m dreaming… and I’m going to wake up soon,” he groaned and started placing kisses on her neck and cleavage.

“So let’s not…” Chloe answered and a moment later she brought her hand to his crouch and cupped him. He was already hard for her. “Does this feel like a dream to you?”

“Noo…” he groaned again. “It’s as real as it can be…” He ran his hands through her body, squeezing her breast through her clothes and massaging her peaked nipples.

“Ah... Lex… please...” Chloe moaned and then she felt him ripping off the redundant fabric on her skin. She stripped him off his shirt and then he brought his face down to her breast and sucked hard while still massaging the other one.

“Ohh… God!! Bed! NOW!” she screamed.

He lifted her from the ground and she put her legs around his waist as he was walking toward the bed.

None of them looked around, they were only interested in each other, not the room.

Chloe was soon lying naked on the bed while Lex seemed to be everywhere. His hands touching her in every place at once, his fingers sliding into her, then replaced by his tongue.

“Lex… Lex… let me…” she kept moaning and wriggling on the bed as she tried to reach his pants and succumb to the pleasure he was giving her in the same time.

Then he groaned, couldn’t stand the tightness in his pants anymore and let go of her.

She was finally able to think a little bit clearer and a moment later he was completely naked as well.

She looked at his painfully erected cock, even bigger than she remembered. She needed him so much.

She bent down and after few gentle strokes with her hand she took him into her mouth.

“Chloe…” Lex groaned again, doing everything he could to restrain himself. “I want to come… inside of you…” he finally uttered.

She stopped and while lying back on the bed she pulled him with her, so he was hovering above her now.

“Do it. I’m dying for you here…” she encouraged.

He captured her lips again, settling himself between her legs as she parted them and raised to place around his waist.

“Deep… as deep as you can get…” she whispered into his ear with a voice full of desire.

“God, I’m in heaven,” he said and slid himself home.

They both moaned loudly and Lex stilled as her inner channel clang to him.

“A moment…” he took a deep breath.

“Sure…” She laughed and caress his face, then brought him into another deep kiss. “I love you so much…”

“I love you too… You have no idea… and I missed you…”

“I missed you too…”

He moved, pulled away and then pushed back in, making her open her mouth in pleasure.

“And I thought I would never be in this position again…” he said, looking at her, devouring the sight of her lying naked beneath him, being his, taking him in.

She tightened her legs around his waist, her heels pressing into his butt, causing him to go into her even deeper.

He found some support when he folded his knees, so he could half-sit and brought her body even closer.

“AaAAA yes!!” Chloe screamed. “Yeah! Just like that!”

They were so hungry for each other that they just started fucking hard, their bodies slamming together, covered in perspiration.

And then Lex slammed into her one last time which cause her to come powerfully.

He felt her channel clasping around him tightly and he couldn’t hold on anymore. He came as well, hard.

“God, that was… I have no words…” Chloe said in tired voice when he collapsed right into her arms. They laid like that a while, together, their bodies entwined.

They needed to be joined, to keep feeling each other, to keep making themselves sure – especially Lex – that it was real, that it was really happening.

Then Chloe started stroking his head.

“Chloe…” Lex started, straight to her ear. “You have no idea what it did to me knowing that you… that you were dead… twice… it broke me… I was so close to just ending it…”

“What do you mean?” Chloe asked and he pulled away a little to look at her, but still wouldn’t let go.

“It was too much. Nothing in my life had sense anymore, again, only you and where you were gone…”

“But you’re here. You didn’t hurt yourself,” she said, terrified of what might’ve happened. “You know how stupid that thinking was? You wanted to end up like those pathetic couple Romeo and Juliet?!”

“Pathetic?” Lex cocked an eyebrow in amusement.

“Well, who does something like that?! Yeah, they were pathetic. They should make sure the other one was dead first and not acting so impulsive!”

“Guess we were lucky.”

“Why didn’t you hurt yourself?” she repeated the question.

“Because of revenge. I wanted my father to suffer for what he did to you and your father. I wanted Lana to suffer.”

“I can understand that and you know, what? We will. They will be dead.”

They started kissing again.

“Oh… what’s that?” Chloe asked Lex with mischievous sparks in her eyes. She could feel him getting hard inside of her again.

“It was a long time…” Lex said, smiling.

“Yeah… yeah… just make love to me already…”

So they did. This time they took it slowly, enjoying themselves. The first more primal need was satisfied, now they could make love.

Are you losing interest in this story? : (
    Anyway, I will still ask for feedback.
    Well, I’m almost at the end… 2, I think top 3 chapters left.
    Last edited by TrinityR; 17th December 2012 at 23:09.

Chapter 14

Chloe gasped loudly as she was straddling Lex.

They’d just woken up and immediately started making love to each other as to remind themselves that it wasn’t a dream, it was reality.

“Oh God…” Chloe panted she came and just collapsed into Lex’s open arms.

“Yeah…” he confirmed while holding her tightly, not willing to let her go, still inside of her though he’d just come himself as well. “Let’s not move from this bed for the rest of our lives.”

“Tempting, but eventually we’re gonna have to.”

“Spoilsport,” Lex muttered. “Remind me something…” he asked, so she pulled away to look at his face. “Is Lana really in love with you? Or that was just a weird dream I had?”

“Yeah, she pretty much is,” Chloe said in exasperated voice and rolled to the side when she laid on her back. “

“I just can’t comprehend the level of her… stupidity,” Lex replied. “She’s either crazy or stupid. There’s no other explanation.”

“You know… you’re looking at this like that just because she’s gay,” Chloe noticed. “Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying what she’d done is right, I just… if Lana was a guy then it wouldn’t be so shocking, would it?”

“Hmm… There was a couple of bastards in history that separated lovers just because they were rejected by one of them…” Lex admitted.

“You see?”

“Still, it’s not the Lana I knew.”

“Yes,” Chloe agreed. “I wish I could get her back, but it’s impossible. I keep wondering when was the moment she changed so much, but I can’t figure it out.”

“I guess the training. Lana wasn’t as strong as you and I,” Lex said and while supporting his head on his hand he turned to face Chloe. “We were always unusually strong, and when not made from the same material we are so alike. Lana… she just snapped, couldn’t handle the evil of the world anymore.”

“Well said. You and I kept seeing it from our early years,” Chloe followed quickly, “I as a reporter and you as Lionel’s child.”

“Lana did lose her parents, true,” Lex continued, “but she was raised by her aunt who loved her very much and for her… the world was a pretty beautiful place. Then the darkness swallowed her so fast she couldn’t fight it.”

“Very insightful,” Chloe said. “And losing her partners was, of course, a tragedy, but she was so young that it wasn’t as hard as it would be if she was a teenager when they died.”

“Exactly.”

They laid in silence for a while, thinking it all over and then Chloe hissed, “I’m so sore I can barely move!”

“Well, I didn’t pressure you into sex when we woke up,” Lex chuckled. “It was all your doings.”

“You had a morning erection!”

“Yeah, but men usually do.”

Chloe rolled her eyes.

“I mean that when you’re hard I can’t help myself, I have to have you. We’ve been denied this for so long…” She leaned to him and placed another soft kiss on his mouth.

They kissed leisurely for a moment.

“We have to take a shower.” She finally broke the kiss. “I feel all sticky and sweaty.”

“Ok, let’s go then.”

But none of them moved.

They looked at other and started laughing.

“Ok, there’s probably a breakfast waiting for us downstairs,” Chloe said, “and I’m hungry, so if that’s not a good reason to get up, go wash ourselves and get down… I don’t know what is.”

Eventually, Lex was the one who get up first and then he pulled Chloe’s hands so she would also. Her laugh was music to his ears.

“One of my contacts informed me of Lana’s incoming mission,” Oliver told them after breakfast. “It’s tonight if you’re up to it.”

“Of course we are!” Chloe agreed immediately. “We want this to end as soon as possible.”

“Still, you have to remember to be careful, Chloe,” Oliver warned her. “It would be a shame to go down just at the end.”

“Understood! I’m fine! Lex is fine too!”

Lex nodded when Ollie looked at him.

“Ok, then… and I’ll go as well. We need her. She’s the only one right now that can get us the ultimate proof that she’s working for Lionel.”

When they got to the abandoned warehouse where Lana was supposed to meet Lionel’s contact they heard a gunshot.

“We’re going in!” Oliver ordered and got through the back door when Chloe and Lex took the front.

He was lucky, because that was exactly where Lana was, at the back.

Oliver frowned as he noticed that she just killed her contact. Why would she do that?

And then he understood.

It was a trap.

Before he could fire first Lana reacted in a flash. She could feel him creeping behind her and she knew they would want her alive.

So she turned quickly and fired, then she was immediately distracted by Chloe’s scream.

“Ollie!!!” she coming from the front of the big hall. “NOOOO!!!”

Lana quickly hid herself behind a pillar. She had the advantage of knowing that place much better than Chloe did.

“Son of a…” she cursed on seeing Lex. “Screw Lionel,” she said to herself with clear intention of killing Lex instead of bringing him to his father.

She stepped out of the darkened part of the hall and aimed at Lex’s head.

“Don’t fucking move!” she commanded and Lex stilled.

“No! Lana!” she could hear Chloe’s panicked scream what made her smile.

“Looks like I’m the one who won, Chloe!” Lana said with satisfaction.

“I won’t let you kill him!”

Chloe got to them very fast and covered Lex with her own body. She couldn’t lose him too, she’d already lost Oliver. She pushed those thoughts to the back of her head. She had to be focused now, to play it right.

“Get out of the way!” Lana raised her voice, but she already realized her mistake. She should’ve shot Lex immediately instead of waiting for Chloe to see it. She didn’t think about Chloe wanting to give her life for him. “Fuck,” Lana cursed when her hands shook a little over the trigger.

She could see a smile of satisfaction on Chloe’s face now.

“Exactly,” Chloe said. “You can’t kill me. You love me, don’t you, Lana?”

“Chloe…” Lex started, trying to push her out of the way, so she wouldn’t be at the fire line.

“No, Lex, it’s ok,” she assured him. “Come on, Lana. Kill me.”

“Chloe, please…” Lana asked with trembling voice. “I just…”

“You what?” Chloe parroted. “Didn’t mean to? You’re sorry? You just killed my dear friend, Lana. That’s right. That blond man over there was my friend. A better friend that you ever were.”

“Don’t!” Lana’s hands trembled over the gun. “Don’t…”

“You did this to yourself. You could’ve had a new life, Lana. All you had to do was to choose the witness protection program, but no… why can’t you just let it go? Let go off the past. Can’t you see how much you’ve changed? How much the past has affected your present? How it destroyed you?”

“Look who’s talking,” Lana noticed.

“It’s not the same. I let Lex go, but fate somehow brought him back to me. Lana, please…”

“No,” Lana suddenly said and straightened herself up. “NO,” she repeated. “You only hurt me, Chloe. Screw you!” And she held the gun straight with clear intention of pulling the trigger and killing both Chloe and Lex.

The shot went out.

Lex screamed.

But it wasn’t Chloe who fell to the ground.

It was Lana. With a bullet hole in her forehead.

Chloe was still standing, covering Lex with her own body, a gun in her hand. The gun she’d quickly reached for when she’d realized what Lana had been about to do.

Memories of long gone happy times in Smallville appeared before her eyes.

Lana smiling. Lana so excited about the big opening of the Talon. Lana who’d called her sister. Lana who’d become her family once… That nice, good-hearted girl. Smallville’s star. Every young girl’s role model.

Now Lana was lying dead on the ground. Her heart long consumed with hatred and revenge. Just a shell of that girl Chloe had used to know…

“Chloe,” Lex put his hand on her shoulder. “Chloe, are you ok?”

She was silent for a moment and then she finally looked away from the body.

“God, Ollie!” she yelled and wanted to get to her friend, but she was stopped.

Lana wasn’t the only one there. There was more of them…

Guns were immediately aimed at Chloe and Lex and there was no chance they would come out of that fight alive. They had to surrender in order to live and even that might not last long. They knew it.

They just looked at each other, silently saying that they loved each other.

They were taken to a van and brought to some building on the outskirts of town.

“Where the hell are you taking us?!” Chloe demanded an answer as she squirmed in her seat, her hands tied up.

“Shut up!” One of the man hit her what caused Lex to jump, but he was tied up as well, so he couldn’t do anything. There was no way out.

Ten were taken inside the building and then through the long corridor and finally the door at the end of it.

It opened and the men pushed them inside and closed the door back, leaving Chloe and Lex tied up and alone in there.

“I don’t und…” Chloe started, but then she felt somebody else’s presence.

“Hello, son.” Lionel came into view, facing the couple. “It’s been a long time.”

“Could’ve been longer,” Lex answered back.

“Oh, with the attitude,” Lionel smacked his lips in amusement. “You can’t fight me here, you can’t escape, you’re both trapped. I won like I always do.”

“So Lana was just a pawn in your hand?” Chloe asked while struggling with the rope on her wrists.

“Stop that, dear, you won’t break free and even if, I’ll kill you,” said Lionel and pointed his gun at her.

“Don’t even try it!” Lex screamed immediately.

“Oh, after so many years you’re still so much in love with that girl,” Lionel chuckled. “How boring, my son.”

“At least I don’t jump from one woman to another as you keep doing!”

“And as you were in the past,” Lionel noticed. “And to answer your question, Chloe, yes, Lana was just a pawn. At first it was funny to play with her, to get to know her from the inside if you know what I mean, but then… she annoyed me, so I arranged a little reunion. It all worked our perfectly. She’s dead and you’re here.”

“You son of a bitch!” cursed Chloe. “How dare you?! This is your son!!” She looked at Lex.

“He stopped being my son the moment he decided to sell me off and put into that prison!”

“You deserved it,” Lex told him. “I would do that again in a heartbeat!”

“Oh, you won’t, my son. You will be dead soon, but first… you will watch me killing your beloved one,” Lionel informed.

“Try it and I swear to God…” Lex started while struggling with the rope.

“You can call him, but God will never hear you, son.”

“Dad, no!!” Lex made a step toward him, but Lionel unlocked the safety switch on his gun while still pointing it at Chloe. “One more step and I will kill her right now!”

Lex jerked to a stop. He didn’t know what to do. They were trapped. There was no way out of this.

“Lex…” Chloe said softly. “Lex, I love you.”

“I love you too,” he said with tears in his eyes. “I will never... NO!!!” he roared as Lionel made another move with clear intention to shoot Chloe.

In that very moment the door burst open and a shot went out.

The bullet hit Lionel’s heart and his body was thrown back, the gun he was holding dropped to the ground.

Lex and Chloe could just stare at the body falling like they saw it in slow motion.

It was so surreal. Suddenly, Lionel was killed. He was no more. They were free.

They looked at each other with terror still evident in their eyes and then they shifted to the door.

There was a blond woman standing there, still smoking gun in her hand. She was wearing an oxygen mask.

They could smell the gas coming through the door, so they knew what happened.

The woman took the mask off, shook her head to pull he hair back and she winked at them.

“Oliver says hi,” she just told them what made them look at her with astonishment.

“Oliver!” Chloe ran through the door to his hospital room. “Ollie, you’re ok!!” she sighed with relief. “I’m so glad you’re ok!!”

He was sitting on bed, his arm mobilized.

“You were shot in the arm?” Chloe asked after she hugged him and let go immediately, because he hissed.

“Yeah, bitch surprised me, but I managed to save my life.”

“But you… you were just lying there…” Chloe started, clearly bewildered.

In that very moment Lex came through the door.

“Oliver,” he nodded. “I’m glad you’re ok.”

“And I’m glad you two are, but don’t worry. You weren’t really in any danger.”

“What do you mean? Answer me!” Chloe prompted, exasperated on being left in the dark for so long.

“Sorry, Chloe, I just… I didn’t tell you the whole plan. Me being shot by that bitch, well, that wasn’t a part of it, but I called for a back up team and they were there all the time. They wouldn’t let Lana shoot any of you, they had it under control. It was better you two didn’t know. You didn’t have the false sense of being safe that way.”

“You had it under control?!” Lex suddenly burst. “My fiancé almost die trying to protect me and you’re telling me…”

“Lex,” Chloe turned to him, “let him speak.”

“They let Lionel’s team take you, because you had to lead us to him.”

“So, what happens now?” Chloe asked as the truth still hadn’t downed on her.

“Are you kidding me, Chloe? Really? What happens now? You’re both free!” Oliver smiled at her and Lex. “You’ve done your job and I promised to give you your freedom back. This is me keeping that promise.”

Chloe could just stare at him in some kind of strange awe. She knew that day would eventually come, but she didn’t know it would happen so fast and so unexpectedly.

The next thing she knew was Lex’s arms around her.

“I will never have to lose you again,” he whispered into her ear, hugging her tight.

“Lex, you didn’t…”

“Almost…” he said while still holding her. “First Lana, then my father… I would never be able to live with something like that if...”

“She was safe the whole time,” Oliver repeated.

“You should’ve told me that!” Lex raised his voice at him again.

“Lex, he’s been shot. Just leave him alone.”

“But…”

“We’re together now and we’re free. That’s all that matters,” Chloe said and cupped his face. “Forever, remember?”

Lex just smiled to her like he still couldn’t believe it either.

“Knock knock,” they heard a woman voice coming from the door.

They turned into that direction and saw the same blond that rescue her.

“Dinah, right?” Chloe asked and the blond nodded. “Thank you for saving us.”

“My pleasure.”

“Yeah, you just entered the mission in the last moment and killed the snake!” Oliver said, pretty annoyed. “I should’ve been the one to take that bastard out!”

“With that arm?” Dinah raised her eyebrows teasingly. “You should’ve been more careful.”

“Are you trying to tell me I’m not a good agent?”

“Well, you could’ve been better…”

“Come.” Chloe took Lex’s hand and they left Oliver with Dinah alone.

“I don’t know about you, but I see sparks flying in there,” Lex said and pointed the room they’d left.

Chloe just smiled.

Epilog

The door to the mansion opened and Lex let Chloe in.

“After you.”

They crossed the threshold and looked around.

No one had lived there since Lex had moved to Metropolis years ago, so now it was just an empty castle, but they could renovate it.

“Just like I remember,” Chloe sighed as memories started coming back. “And this is the room where you opened up to me,” she said on coming into the study.

“Well, you were affected by LuthorCorp truth serum,” the answer came.

Chloe laughed.

“But I was the one you confessed that to anyway.”

“And this is the place when I first thought of you as something more than just a friend,” he admitted while standing behind her and putting his arms around her.

“Me too,” Chloe said, leaning into him.

When they’d officially get their freedom back they’d decided it would be good to come back to Smallville. To pick up their lives together in the place when it’d all started, where they’d fallen in love, where they’d been the happiest.

“You’re ok?” Lex asked after a moment of silence.

“Yeah,” Chloe answered with slightly hoarse voice. “I’m good. Just… so many memories… when I was leaving this place eleven years ago I thought I would never be able to come back here and now… here… here we are…” Tears came to her eyes, she couldn’t hold them anymore.

“Hey, hey…” Lex turned her around and put his hands on her face. “We can always settle somewhere else if this is too painful for you.”

“You’re so sweet.” She smiled through her tears. “But it’s not a bad feeling. I do want to live here, I just… I have so many good memories… it’s nostalgic…”

“I understand,” he assured her and kissed her softly on the mouth, then embraced her again.

She snuggled her face into the crook of his neck, breathing in, feeling Lex’s scent and feeling right. Feeling free and happy for the first time since eleven years ago.

“We have to finally get married,” Lex said.

“Oh yes, I can’t wait.”

“Would you like to invite somebody?” he asked, pulling away and taking her hand to lead her to other rooms.

“No one beside Oliver and Dinah,” Chloe sighed. “I guess we should start with making some new friends too.”

Oliver and Dinah were very interested in each other and they had a real shot in being together since they’d both been promoted. Now they were working in the NSA official quarter, out of the active service. Chloe couldn’t be happier for them both. Life as a mission agent wasn’t safe, especially when Oliver’s job was to infiltrate drug dealers’ environment.

“Maybe I should find… Clark,” Chloe said.

“Clark?” Lex was surprised. “You know that may not be such a bad idea. I would really like to see the look on his face when he finds out you’re actually alive.”

“Yeah… or maybe I shouldn’t… it was so long ago. We drifted apart.”

“The same about my friendship with him. When you “died” I just moved to Metropolis and ignored anyone I knew from Smallville. It was too painful.”

“We’ll see where the future gets us.”

“Oh yes, we will and for the first time I’m looking at it with a smile on my face.”

“Should we start a family, Lex?” Chloe blurted out and Lex stopped in the middle of the stairs they were climbing.

“Yes,” he finally said, joy in his eyes. “I really do. I would want that very much, Chloe.”

“We’ll get married soon, so maybe we should start trying right away?” she asked with sparks in her eyes. “Where’s your master bedroom? Do you think we may find a decent and clean bed in here?”

“All furniture are safely covered, so I say we christen our coming back to Smallville,” he said and led her to the bedroom.

THE END

A/N I know, you must all be pretty shocked that this is the final chapter when last time I said there would be two more.
    Sorry, I just started writing and finished.
    I hope you all enjoyed the story and that I didn’t bored you at any point.
    Thank you all very much for all your feedback and nice words: ) Please, tell me what you think of the ending.

I still write Married in Vegas, I wasn’t satisfied with myself when I published the third chapter, but I’ll improve myself, I promise. And I have another Chlex story in my sleeve, plus some Lexana, but the latter from obvious reasons won’t be published here.
    Last edited by TrinityR; 17th December 2012 at 23:09.

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

What a great fic!!! I love when Chloe is a strong woman. They made her be so pathetic in SV sometimes...
    While I can't stand seeing Lex with another woman (crazy, I know) I don't mind a little Chloe/Oliver, Chloe/Bruce or Chloe/Lucas so I loved this friendship between Chloe and Oliver.
    I don't know much about CIA either and I loved all the action, even if it's not like this in the real world. I love La Femme Nikita, to me is the best serie ever and sometimes I could see some La Femme Nikita action here.
    Can't wait to read more Chlex from you
    Malu

Quote Originally Posted by malugargula View Post
    What a great fic!!! I love when Chloe is a strong woman. They made her be so pathetic in SV sometimes...
    While I can't stand seeing Lex with another woman (crazy, I know) I don't mind a little Chloe/Oliver, Chloe/Bruce or Chloe/Lucas so I loved this friendship between Chloe and Oliver.
    I don't know much about CIA either and I loved all the action, even if it's not like this in the real world. I love La Femme Nikita, to me is the best serie ever and sometimes I could see some La Femme Nikita action here.
    Can't wait to read more Chlex from you
    Thank you so much!! You just brought a smile to my face I worked really hard on Agents, so I really appreciate your liking it

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityR View Post
    Thank you so much!! You just brought a smile to my face I worked really hard on Agents, so I really appreciate your liking it
    I'm the one who has to thank you, you did a wonderful job. I love spies things
    I hope someday you start loving La Femme Nikita as much as I do and write fics with lots of action and some Michael/Nikita love
    Do you have more chlex fics here??? I don't know how to use the search to look for your work.
    Malu

NS Senior Member Senior Member Ami Rose's Avatar

Great fic... Loved it!
    *Coffee Break 9:00 to 5:00 Daily.
    *Heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid I'll take over.
    *Are you crazy?
    *From zero to insane in 1.5 seconds!
    *If I agree with you, then we'd both be wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by malugargula View Post
    I'm the one who has to thank you, you did a wonderful job. I love spies things
    I hope someday you start loving La Femme Nikita as much as I do and write fics with lots of action and some Michael/Nikita love
    Do you have more chlex fics here??? I don't know how to use the search to look for your work.
    Well, I don't know about Nikita, because though I watch the show it doesn't get to me like Smallville and to write something I have to feel it if that makes any sense
    Sure, I can get you all my fanfics from this forum, here they are:

(Don't)-Follow-Your-Heart: http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/...ted?highlight=
    Titanic: http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/...ted?highlight=
    Sinful & Forbidden (stupid title;/): http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/...-12?highlight=
    Disinheritance: http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/...ted?highlight=
    It's Just Physical (well, I give you every one of them, but I wish this one was better or never happened... I don't know;: http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/...ted?highlight=

and here are evey single one I'ever wirtten (if you're interested in some Lex/oc or diff pairing perhaps) : http://www.fanfiction.net/~lanaaluthor

Great fic... Loved it! [from Ami Rose]
    Thank you! And also thank you for your comment on Titanic

Yay!!! Thanks for the links, I'll check them
    I tried watching Nikita but it doesn't look so right as La Femme Nikita (97-2001). That was my passion forever. With Peta Wilson and Roy Dupuis, did you see it??? To me, Roy's Michael is kind of a Lex, he seems cold, cruel but when he has feelings they are so deep, so strong. He's a man of few words and fewer acts but when he talks or acts, he's the guy
    I wrote some fics a long time ago and one of them is a Chlex version of one episode from LFN.
    Malu

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information