+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Agents (Chlex; NC17; AU) completed: 11.12.12

Members

Re: AGENTS (Chlex; NC17; AU) updated: 6.10.12

Great update, loved the twist with Oliver can't wait more

NS Full Member

Wow, Oliver Queen is NSA!!! I know Lana is definitely dirty. I hope Chloe and Lex get their happy ending.

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

wow intense update. i love that oliver wants to help and i hope he and chole can save lex. please update soon.

NS Full Member

i did not see oliver being nsa.its great he wants to help chloe and lex.and lana is definitely dirty

A/N Thank you ALL so much for your comments! I’m very happy that you liked the twist with Oliver: )
    One more thing: before you get mad at me please, read to the very end of this chapter: )

Chapter 9

“How are you doing, Arrow?” Chloe heard Oliver’s voice in her ear while she was approaching the safe.

“Alright, almost there,” she answered quietly. She knew no one was around, but it’d taken a great effort from her to enter that well-guarded facility in the first place.

She was being called Arrow now. It was a new codename Oliver had come up with so Chloe’s older acquaintances wouldn’t recognize her.

She’d been working for him for almost two months now and slowly growing frustrated. She was so impatient! Not seeing Lex and, what worse, not been able to know if he was alright was driving her mad. She knew she couldn’t blame Oliver, but she’d had to scream at someone at some point and he’d been wonderful with it. He’d let her let it all out, listened to her obscenities directed toward him and toward the CIA, then toward Lana and Lionel.

“Chloe…” Oliver had finally spoken when she’d stopped, clearly tired, her voice hoarse. “I know it’s hard for you. I can’t even begin to imagine what you must’ve been going through, but… we’ve been over this. There is absolutely no prove that Lana has done something wrong. At least I couldn’t find any.”

“I can’t believe that she’s the bad one, but… I also can’t just ignore that strange feeling inside of me that she’s somehow connected,” Chloe had finally lowered her voice, kind of shocked that Oliver hadn’t snapped back at her.

“And I believe you, so I’ll keep looking,” he assured her.

“And Lionel… they couldn’t just… he doesn’t even care that he has a son! Why won’t he do something?!”

“Using Lionel instead of letting him rot in jail was wrong, because there will always be someone worse, someone to sell. We can’t let criminals do our job. They’ll take over sooner than we realize and it’s happening right now, Chloe,” Oliver had told her. “Besides, he probably already knows about you and Lex and let’s not forget that Lex was protecting you in the past and Lionel wanted to kill you. Is that something a father would do?”

“I guess not. What a stupid, fucked up family! If I hadn’t involved myself into Lionel’s games in the first place… but no, then I wouldn’t of met Lex…” she had sighed and sat down in the nearest chair. Even if she could’ve lived a normal life with somebody else she was glad that she’d done it all the way she had. She’d loved Lex more than anything. No one could ever replace him. “I’m so tired…”

“I know, Chloe, I know,” Oliver had put his arms around her and hugged her. “But we can do this. You’ll see Lex again and I will get Lionel.”

Now, as Chloe finally approached the safe she thought what wonderful a friend Oliver had turned out to be. Even better than Lana had used to. It hurt Chloe, but in the same gave her hope, because if she could still find new friends than it meant she wasn’t truly alone.

“I’m ready,” she said and put a special device to the safe so it would decode it. “Shit… how much time do I have left?” she asked on seeing it was taking a little longer than she expected.

“Not much, but you can do this. I’ll guide you out. Don’t worry. Oh, and I have some news. Just get back here safely and you’ll hear them."

“If that’s not a motivator enough then I don’t know what is,” she murmured under her breath. “Got it!” The safe stood open.

She quickly took a small device that resembled a pen, but in fact was a very dangerous viral weapon when activated, then she put something that looked exactly the same on its place, but of course, it was a fake.

“Ok, close it and get out of there!”

Chloe shut the safe and quickly ran toward the door.

Then, the corridor and another room and…

“Shit!” she cursed as suddenly an armed guard stood on her way.

“What is it, Arrow?” Oliver asked.

But instead of an answer Chloe just rushed forward and attacked. She saw her best chance in just charging on without a warning and she was right. She kicked the gun off the man’s hands and hit him hard in the jaw.

He moaned with pain, but was ready to fight back immediately.

Chloe didn’t have much time left. She knew there were others coming… if only she could get to the first floor…

She quickly ducked when the man’s fist was ready to connect with her face and she kicked him hard in the groin.

That was it. No man would be ready to keep fighting after something like that.

“Take that!” She smiled to herself and rushed toward the stairs.

She kept descending, already sensing others chasing her…

“Arrow, you have no time!” Oliver yelled. “Find another…”

Before he could finish she, while finally on the first floor, jumped through the window. The glass shattered, she closed her eyes and shielded them with her hands, so it wouldn’t hurt them and landed on some car’s roof.

“…or you could do that,” she heard Oliver’s voice back in her ear. “Are you ok?”

“Yeah…” she couldn’t hide a moan. “Just my arm hurts, but I’m fine.”

She got to her feet and started running immediately. She was still being chased.

A black car stopped with a screech of tires right by the sidewalk and she jumped in without hesitation. She recognized it. It was Oliver’s man.

“Nice stunt, Arrow,” the agent said with admiration in his voice, “and quick thinking.”

“You haven’t seen me in real action yet,” Chloe just replied cockily and the man laughed.

Soon, they arrived at the Oliver’s secret facility and Chloe walked inside.

“Are you ok?” Oliver immediately appeared by her side.

“Yes, here is your toy.” She handed him the small device. “Now, I want to know what you’ve found out.”

“Chloe, first you need to see a doctor.”

“I’m fine!” she raised her voice.

“Have you looked in the mirror recently?” came the retort.

Chloe huffed and turned to the wall where there was one hanging on.

“Oh shit,” she said while seeing a couple of small cuts all over her face. The adrenaline kick made her numb for it. “Thank God, they’re just superficial.”

“Worried about your pretty face, aren’t we?” Oliver chuckled. “You also should have that arm looked up.”

“Ok,” she reluctantly agreed. “Where’s the doctor?”

“Come,” Oliver said and put his hand on the small of her back to guide her. “In the meantime I can tell you everything.”

“Finally!”

“We have managed to gather enough valid information about the group that kidnapped your fiancé,” Oliver said when Chloe sat in a chair and let the doctor take a look at her.

“So, who was that?”

“Ehm…” Oliver cleared his throat. “You’re not gonna like it,” he added.

“God damn it! Just tell me already! I can handle it!”

“She’s called Raven.”

Chloe stilled, her body in shock, though she knew what was coming it still hurt her.

“Lana…” she sighed heavily. “Lana tortured… Lex…” Her eyes got a little blurry and she realized she began to cry. “How could she… my Lex… and she was my friend…”

“So, we know by now that she wanted you two separated, but we do not know why. Why Lex?”

“She’s working for Lionel, obviously,” Chloe said, wiping her tears away.

“We do not have a prove for that,” Oliver told her. “But it’s possible. Or she’s just so loyal to the CIA that she couldn’t stand the thought of you betraying it or… you leaving her since it was, in her eyes, your fault that she had to join it in the first place.”

“I don’t know…” Chloe thought hard. “She kind of… enjoys it. She wanted to become an agent, I didn’t.”

“Well, speculation won’t do us any good, so we just have to keep digging.”

“What is he doing now?” Carter asked as soon as Raven approached him.

“He’s just finished with his physical exercises. His body is in great condition, he will be up to his job very soon. Now it’s time to see how much was erased. We can only do one additional electric shock therapy, but any more than that could be a grave danger to him. After all, even somebody as immune as Lex Luthor can’t stand another.”

“Good. Take me to him. I want to talk to him afterwards.”

Raven and Carter watched Lex shaking in convulsions as the last electric shock therapy was being conducted. Lana had informed Carter before that something like that had worked the last time when Lionel had erased Lex’s memories, so it should this one as well.

She took a really great pleasure while watching the bald lover of her best friend in pain. She’d wanted that for him from the very moment he’d reappeared in Chloe’s life.

“Now… are you aware?” Carter asked Lex as he approached him.

Lex’s blood shot eyes opened widely.

“Good.” Carter smiled and took the gag out of his mouth. “Now… Lex, what about Chloe Sullivan?” Carter spoke loud and clear.

Lex was looking at him, confused and then, the answer came:

“Who is she?”

Lana almost jumped with joy and clasped her hands. Her job was done. She destroyed what Chloe and Lex had.

“Good.” Carted smiled and turned to a doctor that conducted the procedure:

“Release him from those restraints and then take him to his room. He needs to recover.”

“What will happen later?” Lana asked Carter before he walked away.

“Then, he’ll become an agent. He will be the one to kill Chloe Sullivan.”

The door swung open and Lex was led in.

He slowly walked to his bed and collapsed onto it with no physical strength left.

Then the door shut and he was left alone.

He immediately brought himself to a sitting position which caused him a lot of pain, but he fought through it. He had to.

Next he dropped to his knees to the floor and found the familiar crack in it.

With shaky hands he retrieved the engagement ring that he’d hidden there two months ago. He brought it to his face and kissed it.

“Chloe,” his voice husky.

He had no idea why he still remembered her, but he was grateful for that. It was true that he’d had his memories erased by his father in the past, but now… that therapy had no effect on him.

Maybe it was his remarkable immunity that had come from the meteor shower and maybe it’d gotten stronger as he’d gotten older, but maybe it was love that couldn’t be erased. It was so different to those erased two weeks of his life. Lionel had wanted to make sure back then that Lex had had no idea who’d killed his grandparents. And it was different when it came to something much more stronger, something that he’d been keeping locked in his heart for more than ten years.

He’d decided to play along at some point and finally admit that he truly forgot. Now he could be an agent, he could get out on some missions. That definitely increased his changes to find Chloe. Especially if she was looking for him as well.

And he was sure she was.

If you worry about possible Chlollie – don’t! They’re only friends!

And as always - feedback hightly appreciated:*
    Last edited by TrinityR; 17th December 2012 at 23:07.

Chapter 10

Chloe was sitting on the couch with a cup of hot coco in her hands, looking through the nearest window, but not really seeing it.

“Careful there,” she heard Oliver’s voice form behind her what almost caused her to jump and spill her coffee. “I’m very close to start doubting in your abilities.”

Chloe put her cup on the table and looked at his friend, this time more lucidly.

“Sorry,” she sighed and rubbed her temples. “I guess I haven’t been the best agent recently. After all that would explain why you keep denying me missions.”

“It’s not that, Chloe and you know it,” Oliver told her and made his way to her. “You are an excellent agent,” he sat down by her side, “only now your senses are a little shadowed by your feelings.”

“Did you come here just to tell me that?” she asked, because they hadn’t spoken for a couple of days. Oliver had been really busy.

“No.” He suddenly smiled to her.

“So, it’s good news?” she asked carefully as not to be happy about it too early.

“Yeah, the best you can get right now, I guess.”

“What is it?” She finally felt on alert, ready for action. “Is it… Lex?”

“We intercepted some info about the next Raven’s mission,” Oliver notified. “You have a chance to get her, Chloe. A chance to get Lex out.”

“Great! I can’t wait to lay my hand on that bitch’s cheek!”

“Easy there, tigress, leave that till the actual encounter, ok?”

“So, when?”

Lex had been on two missions already, just as a back-up for Lana. They didn’t want him to do anything serious yet as they still did not trust him one hundred percent, but he was doing everything to earn it. After all, he was an excellent actor, he’d always been.

That night Lana had a simple case of assassination, but took him with her anyways. Lex didn’t really know why he’d been always being assigned to her and didn’t have the luxury to figure it out.

He also didn’t know that his world would drastically change again in the next twelve hours.

“Ok, Chloe, we need her alive, so…” Oliver started while they were waiting for the right moment in the van.

“Yeah!” Chloe rolled her eyes. “I know! Doesn’t matter how much I want to kill her! I will make sure she’s alive… but I can’t promise not to hurt her, though.” An evil smile hosted on her face.

Oliver just shook his head in exasperation, but didn’t say anything.

“Don’t worry, Ollie,” her voice suddenly got softer and she touched his arm. She’d been calling him Ollie from time to time. “I will not screw this up. I want answers and Lana Lang is the only one who can give them to me. Besides, she knows where Lex is and what happened to him… God, I hope he’s alright.”

“Don’t worry. He’s too valuable for them. They will definitely use him as a bait at some point.”

“I know… but it scares me just as much.”

“Ok. Ready?”

“Yeah,” Chloe confirmed. “Positive,” she corrected herself when she saw the look on Oliver’s face.

“I’m turning the mike on, so it’s Arrow from now on.”

“Positive, Green,” repeated Chloe while using Oliver’s code name.

“There’s some unidentified truck outside. I’m gonna check it up. You, go to the roof, it’s Raven’s extraction point.”

“Chopper?” Chloe guessed.

“Maybe. It’s scheduled twenty minutes from now, so better rush.”

“Done!”

Chloe got out of the van and while remaining in the shadows she reached the back door.

“In and then up and up…” she told herself and entered.

“I don’t understand, Raven,” Lex admitted. “Where’s that guy we’re supposed to eliminate?”

Lana just rolled her eyes and ignored Lex’s comment.

She knew there was no guy. The whole mission was a set-up. Set-up for Chloe. It was the highest time Lex finally killed her.

“It’s a diplomat, but not necessarily a guy,” she answered, partially lying.

Chloe finally got to the roof and… she stood still in deep shock as she saw the backs of two people… One was definitely Lana, but… the bald guy had to be Lex!

Why would he be at such a mission?

Chloe had only two answers: he’d been recruited or… he’d been a bait.

That meant it had to be a set-up or…

Lana heard the door opening and turned around, fired her gun immediately.

Chloe managed to overcome her shock and ran, hid behind the chimney.

“You can’t run… Chloe,” Lana said with cold and such heartless voice that it made Chloe shiver.

“Chloe?!” she heard Lex’s scream and it took all her will power not to peak and to look at him. She wanted him so badly, her heart thumping so widely. She’d been missing him terribly for the past few months, she’d been waking up every night from another erotic dream that kept turning into a nightmare as she’d been dreaming. She wanted nothing more than to find herself into his arms and feel safe again.

But she had to fight first. Lana Lang had to be captured.

“Lex, knock her out!” she yelled to him, seeing the best way in such action.

Unfortunately, before Lex managed to knock the gun out of Lana’s hand – he didn’t have one from obvious reasons – Lana turned out to be faster. She kicked him hard in the stomach in just the right place what caused him to bend over and fall to the ground.

“Ch….loe!!” got hoarsely from Lex’s mouth.

“Don’t you dare fucking hurt him, bitch!” Chloe got mad.

“Well, you know what, Watchtower? I don’t know what is it about him, but he just can’t fucking forget you! We electrocuted him! Yet, he somehow managed to deceive us. He still remembers. How is that, Lex?! HOW?!” Lana kicked him hard again while he was still on the ground and he moaned.

“STOP!” Chloe emerged from behind the chimney and pointed her gun at Lana. She couldn’t look at Lex’s figure on the ground now, it was too painful for her. She couldn’t even think that it was all her fault. It was her fault that he’d been sucked into all of that. But on the other side with Lionel finally coming out of the shadows and reclaiming the LuhtorCorp… maybe whatever happened they would be just in the same place now?

Chloe fired immediately, aiming at Lana, but Lana was very fast, too fast, Chloe thought. She must’ve improved herself. She must’ve been the new star in their agency after Chloe had left.

Lana was fine, standing few inches from the place Chloe had aimed her gun to shoot her.

“Fuck!” Oliver cursed on hearing the gunshot.

He was very close to the truck he believed had brought Raven here, but now… Chloe could’ve been in grave danger and she needed help.

He turned and ran toward the building.

Almost in the same time the truck exploded…

Chloe wanted to pull the trigger immediately, but then the explosion stopped her and caused her to look at the truck.

No, she thought, it couldn’t be. Not like that! She was terrified. Oliver.

She’d already had too much on her conscious. Too many people had died or been destroyed because of her. She’d ruined too many lives and she couldn’t handle one more. Not when it was her dear friend.

“Chloe!” Lex screamed to warn her, his voice full of fear, pain and longing, but it was too late.

Lana aimed and fired.

Chloe was suddenly thrown back and then she fell on the ground, the bullet near her heart.

“CHLOOOEEEEEE!!!!” Lex screamed as loud as he could, terrified that she might… “Chloe!!” He got to his feet and threw himself at Lana, fighting the urge to run to Chloe. First, he had to take care of Raven.

Lana raised her gun…

Chloe heard another gunshot that seemed to come from very very far as she slowly drifted into unconsciousness…

Oliver woke up. His body strangely numb from his fall when he’d been lifted into the air by the force of the explosion and then dropped.

His head was thumping widely, but he managed to think clearer.

He quickly focused on his body, made sure he was fine, had all limbs, nothing broken or shot.

He seemed ok. He was lucky to turn away from the truck just in time as not to be blown into pieces.

“Chloe!” he remembered and got to his feet as fast as could, the feeling coming back, so it wasn’t pleasant at all. At some point even a moan got out of his mouth.

He quickly called his team and after another ten minutes of painful walk he managed to climb up the stairs and found himself on the roof.

“Chloe!” he yelled, but there was no answer.

No one was there and he didn’t know how long he’d been unconscious.

Then he noticed the pool of blood by the chimney.

“Oh God, let it not be Chloe, please,” he said, but he knew it was all futile. If that had been Lana’s blood Chloe and Lex would’ve been there… The blood must be Chloe’s or Lex’s then… either way not good.

The backup team got to the roof.

“Take a sample,” Oliver pointed the blood, “and get it analyzed as fast as you can.”

The first thing Chloe became aware of was the searing pain in her chest.

“Come on, wakie wakie,” she heard very familiar, but full of venom voice.

Her lids seemed so heavy that she had trouble with opening her eyes and finally managed to do it after another couple of minutes.

Everything seemed blurry… then… her sight slowly adjusted and she saw… Lana sitting by the her bed.

Chloe realized she was in a completely normal hospital, not in the CIA, and she was fine. She must be after operation, but she was alive nonetheless.

“Sorry, I couldn’t let them give you more morphine. I need to talk to you,” Lana said and smiled acidly. “Then you can have as much as you want.”

“L… L… Lex…” got huskily from Chloe’s chapped mouth.

End of part 2

A/N I know, guys, I left you here on huge cliffhanger, but couldn’t help it.

Don’t worry, Lex is not dead, because if he’d been then what would’ve been the purpose of the story now, hah?

And I’m very sorry for denying you all the smut, but I just can’t fit it anywhere here. I promise though that I’ll do my best to reunite them soon.

In the next chapter you’ll all find out Lana’s secret, so keep waiting for it! The third part will be the very last one (but still couple of chapters to go!)

FEEDBACK keeps me going!
    Last edited by TrinityR; 17th December 2012 at 23:07.

Members

More please

NS Full Member

Yeap, I knew Lana was evil and she is definitely the one who is setting Chloe up. I hope Chloe give it to her good when she escape. Lana is just jealous because Lex had such a strong connection to Chloe.

More please [from trinna]
    Ok, now you shall receive

Yeap, I knew Lana was evil and she is definitely the one who is setting Chloe up. I hope Chloe give it to her good when she escape. Lana is just jealous because Lex had such a strong connection to Chloe. [from trckyrcky]
    And now you will find out why she's jealous!

Part 3

Chapter 11

“Where’s Lex?” Chloe repeated, her mind more focused now, so she started getting rather angry than scared and if it wasn’t for the pain she felt in her body she would throw herself at Lana.

“Lex is dead,” the answer came. Just like that. Completely blatant.

First Chloe disbelieved, but then when she reminded the gunshot she’d heard on the roof and a sudden wave of nausea and pain overwhelmed her.

Les was dead.

“No!” she yelled at Lana, couldn’t believe that just like that it all could be over. “No, he can’t be!”

“Oh, Chloe, Chloe,” Lana shook her head and smacked her lips. “I am quite certain since I am the one who killed him.”

This time Chloe ignored everything and just jumped, her intention was to get out of bed, land on her feet and strangle Lana, but she was stopped before she could stand, the physical pain was just too much for her.

“I’d be careful if I were you,” Lana continued, her voice the same. “You had a very complicated surgery and any sudden movement can break your stitches. You don’t want to bleed to death, do you?”

“Why?” Chloe asked, wincing her face on feeling too much. Her chest hurt and as her wound wasn’t enough she had a broken heart now. Yet, she was still in shock, believing that Lex could come through the door to see her anytime. She just couldn’t process it while being in denial. She had to know the truth first. The whole truth.

“Why what?” Lana prompted, playing with her. “Why did I kill him? Why did I betray you? Or maybe why I let you live? Which one shall I answer?”

Chloe closed her eyes, took a deep breath while trying to forget about the pain in her body just as she’d been taught in her training. She’d been prepared to withstand tortures, so she could get over some gunshot, even when the bullet had hit her so close to the heart. She also did her best to ignore the stinging in her eyes. She could not cry right now. She had to hold her nerves. The time for grieving would come later.

Oh God, Oliver, she suddenly remembered. She didn’t know whether he was dead for sure, but the odds weren’t in his favor.

Chloe finally met Lana’s eyes again.

“I think you only have one answer for me, Lana,” Chloe said, her voice strangely strong and full of confidence. She could do this. She would not think or feel, she would just ask questions and listen. And then she would kill Lana even if that was the last thing she would do. “You betrayed me. You kidnapped Lex. You were the one who gave the CIA the hint that we were both alive and well. Now you…” Chloe stopped, she might be strong, but those words would not come through her throat. At least not now.

For the first time Lana looked at her rather sadly.

“You’re so blind, Chloe,” she sighed heavily and shifted in her seat. “So fucking blind.”

“So enlighten me, please,” Chloe asked.

Lana didn’t say anything, she just stood up and came closer to Chloe.

Chloe wanted to move away from her ex friend, afraid that she would hurt her, but she had no way to go.

Then, something so unexpected happened that Chloe could just stay still in a complete and utter shock.

Lana bent down and just… kissed her.

In the mouth.

Before Chloe could even react like for example bite Lana or hit her, Lana moved away.

“I love you, Chloe,” she said.

The blond just started at her with her eyes wide open and a moment later her lips parted, but nothing came out of it.

“Yeah, just like I said. Too fucking blind,” Lana sighed and came back to her seat. “Do you think I could stand watching you with him?! With Lex fucking Luthor?” Her voice back into its normal self – cold, full of hate.

“I… I…” Chloe stammered trying to put her mind around it all. “Eehh…”

“Why do you think I fucking agreed for the recruitment?!”

“You… so… you want to tell me that you’re a lesbian?” Chloe asked very slowly.

“Yes, I am.”

“And you were that way… back in Smallville?”

“At first no,” Lana answered honestly. “I had a crush on Clark, I even thought I loved him. Then when I met you closer through him… Chloe, you have no idea how beautiful and magnificent you are.”

Chloe suddenly laughed. It was a strange, hysteric laugh, a laugh that could belong to a lunatic.

“You…” she couldn’t stop laughing, “you... loved… me?! When all this time I felt so small and insignificant because of you? It was always Lana Lang, the town beauty, always, never Chloe Sullivan. And that Lana Lang fell in love with me?!” Chloe stopped laughing, started yelling instead. She just couldn’t comprehend how stupid it all sounded. Because of Lana’s sexual preference she lost… her life was…

“Chloe, you have no idea how magnificent you were back there,” Lana told her with admiration and love in her eyes what made Chloe nauseous again.

“Yes, I do now. You know why? Because Lex was the one who noticed me! Lex was the one who fell for me back then!! And then it was all over before it even started! And you… you just… you fucking bitch!” Chloe screamed.

“Hush, darling, you don’t want a nurse come in and sedate you, don’t you?” Lana asked.

Chloe hated the fact that Lana was right. She had to keep a little more quiet, because otherwise she might not get the chance to hurt her.

“You destroyed my life. Lana, you knew I wasn’t gay. I was straight. I loved Lex. I told you that when I bumped into him on that mission and you… you were planning this the whole time, weren’t you? From that day.”

“You have no idea how much you hurt me then.”

“Of course I hadn’t!” Chloe raised her voice again, tears glistening in her eyes as she couldn’t stop them from flowing anymore. “You should’ve told me!”

“Would’ve that changed anything?”

“Maybe. You wouldn’t have got the chance to hurt me like that.”

“Oh I would. I couldn’t stand the thought of you together! You two, in bed, doing all those nasty thing to each other…”

“Stop!” Chloe raised her hand. “Fucking stop!!” Lana evoked pictures in her mind that she didn’t want to now. “How could that be love, Lana? When you love somebody you let them go, you don’t make them love you back, it doesn’t work that way. I leant that lesson from my stupid crush on Clark in high school.”

“But Chloe,” Lana started, strange insanity in her eyes, “don’t you see? Look at yourself. You dyed your hair raven when we were parted. Doesn’t that prove anything?”

Chloe thought she couldn’t be more shocked, but apparently she could.

“Lana, what happened to you?” she asked the brunette as watching her closely. “What happened to that sweet girl who was running the Talon? Don’t you remember how great you were back then? People loved you, not only for your beauty, but for your goodness, too. And now… when I think about it… you were changed the very same moment you were recruited. After your training. What did they do to you? I remained the same in my heart, but you… they routed out every single ounce of that goodness. You became a completely different person, a crazy one. I can’t believe I was so blind, but I guess I was so desperate to have someone connected to my old life that I didn’t notice that.”

“But…”

“My hair is raven, because I had to dye it in order to dress up like you and break into your office. If you don’t know I did it then it worked out perfectly. Thanks to information I retrieved from your hard drive O…” Chloe bit her tongue. She was so close to revealing Oliver’s name that it terrified her. She was definitely too shaken up to think straight. “Ouuch…” she quickly fake the pain in her chest. “I…” she took a deep breath to fool Lana that she really was in bigger pain now, “it helped me a lot. The data… I finally figured out that you were the one behind Lex’s kidnapping.”

Well, Oliver had done it and it’d taken a lot of research to talk to the right people.

Lana’s lips suddenly became one thin line and Chloe was struck with how ugly her ex friend looked at that moment. Her face contorted, angry… it wasn’t the beautiful and warm Lana Lang she used to know. It was an artificial Barbie that had gone ugly from her bitterness and hate.

Then Lana just got up and headed toward the door.

“Where are you going?” Another surprise, Chloe thought. “Won’t you take me to the CIA? They still want me, right?”

“I destroyed all the evidence they had against you and even erased the records you even existed.”

“Wh… how you did it?”

Lana turned to look back at Chloe.

“I leant a few skills and broke into few right places. I am the one who planted the evidence in the first place. Chloe, I don’t want to hurt you. I only wanted to hurt Lex. That’s enough of revenge for me.”

“Revenge for what?!” Chloe snapped again. “Lana, can you hear yourself?! You want revenge for my not loving you? Are you insane?! Well, I say you are!”

“I’m sorry, Chloe.”

“Sorry?! You’re sorry?!” Chloe finally jumped and got out of bed, but before she could get to Lana she staggered and fell down to the floor, bleeding.

“Chloe!” Lana screamed and wanted to get to her.

“Get away from me, your fucking bitch! You’re insane!!!” Chloe started screaming. “You hurt him! He did nothing to you! He was the only person I’ve ever truly loved and you killed him!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Then the nurse came into the room.

“Oh God! Please, stay still! We need a doctor here!” she screamed to the hall and came back to Chloe. “Hold on…”

“Where is she…?” Chloe moaned with pain.

“Who?” the nurse asked.

“The woman that killed…” but Chloe stopped.

There was no one else in the room. Lana fled.

Chloe lost her consciousness.

“Excuse me!” Oliver ran to the nurse station. “I was told on the phone that there was a young blond woman admitted yesterday. Chloe Sullivan.”

“And you are?” The nurse looked at him.

“I’m a friend. She’ll be very happy to see me.”

“Let me ask her…”

Yes, Chloe told in the hospital that her name was Chloe Sullivan and it was so freeing to be herself again. Lana had erased her records and the proof the CIA had against her. If believing Oliver it wasn’t even in the CIA, only in that secret branch, so Chloe easily suspected they would not bother with finding her since they’d gone rouge.

The other reason why she used her real name was that it was the only way Oliver’s people would find her and she knew they would be looking. Even if he was…

Chloe was tired, her head was aching after she’d been crying for a few hours. She lost so much. Above all she lost the one man she loved, the one she wanted to spend her life with. Now nothing had sense anymore. She just wanted to die. But then she remembered that Lana had got away and Chloe’s new aim was to have her revenge. To kill that bitch.

And then, when she was so depressed and hurt the nurse came in to her that a young man named Oliver wanted to see her.

It wasn’t her Lex, but it was a friend and Chloe could be happy that he was alive.

“Oliver!” she exclaimed with fresh tears in her eyes as he came in.

“Chloe!”

He quickly got to her bed and hugged her gently as not to cause her more pain and then he kissed her forehead.

“I thought you were dead!”

“So did I… I mean, that you were… that track…”

“I heard a gunshot and just when I turned to head to the roof to help you it exploded. I was far enough as not to be killed.”

“Thank God… Oliver… Lex…” Chloe’s voice faltered again. “I have enough!” she suddenly raised it. “My whole body aches from the shot and from all that crying and yet… I can’t seem to stop!!”

“Sssh… shh… Chloe, here you go.” Oliver handed her a tissue. “It’ll be alright. You’ll see.” He sat in the chair next to her bed and held her hand.

“It won’t be. She killed Lex.”

“And I am so sorry for that… Why didn’t she kill you? Why are you here?”

So Chloe managed to tell him all about her chat with Lana, though it brought her even more pain and tears.

“I don’t know what I… I mean… who would’ve… that’s a very stupid reason! She’s insane!” Oliver admitted.

“Exactly.”

“But wait…” He suddenly stirred, thinking hard. “You say she let you go, because she killed Lex and she got what she wanted?”

“Yeah, pretty much.”

“It doesn’t seem right. If she’d killed him she would’ve tried to stop you from leaving,” he prompted.

“Yeah, but I would never ever be with her, so she knows it’s not gonna happen. I’d rather kill myself.”

“She has to know that too…”

“What is it, Oliver?” Chloe asked, studying his face.

“Something’s off with…”

“She’s psycho,” Chloe repeated.

“So that pretty much explains everything?” Oliver asked snarky. “No, it doesn’t. She might be a little crazed, but she still is an agent and a hell of a good one…”

“So, what is it?”

“Have you seen Lex dying with your own eyes?”

“No,” Chloe admitted, “but I heard a gunshot. And then Lana told me.”

“So did I, I heard a gunshot and I saw a blood on the roof. It was your blood , Chloe, but you are not dead.”

“What are you saying?” Chloe asked. She kind of knew it already, but didn’t want to say it at loud in fear it wouldn’t be real.

“Ok, I don’t want to give you any false hope, but… I don’t think Lex is dead,” Oliver finally blurted out.

“But…”

“Chloe,” he gently squeezed her hand, “only your blood was on that roof.”

“What?! But that means…”

“That means that Lex wasn’t shot there and maybe Lana just staged that gunshot.”

“But…”

“It makes perfect sense,” Oliver interrupted her. “She knows she would never get you, so she killed two birds with one stone. You are here, alive, thinking he is dead and maybe… just maybe… he’s back there, in that secret branch, thinking you are dead. Lana has him. She sees him suffering. She’s satisfied. She might be crazy, but this way you can actually try to understand her actions.”

“Oh my God… Oliver, you are genius!! I love you!... I mean… I love you like a brother,” Chloe added.

“I know,” Oliver smiled to her. “I treat you the same way, sister.”

“So let me out of here! We have work to do.”

“Not so fast, sis, you have to recover first.”

“Then can’t you just have me transferred to your place? I mean, you have a doctor there, right?”

Lex’s head was aching so badly that when he woke up a moan escaped his mouth.

“God… Chloe!” he remembered immediately and his head pounded even more.

He sat up and realized he was back in the branch, in his old room.

“What the…”

He remembered Lana shooting Chloe and then firing her gun again, then she knocked him out while hitting him with its grip.

Lex heard the door opening and there she was.

“Where is she?!” He got to his feet and lunged toward Lana, but she evaded him and he staggered.

“Careful there, you’re still a little hazy. After you were knocked out I drugged you.”

“Why am I here? Is Chloe alive?!” he asked.

“You are here, because this is the place you belong now, Lex,” she said calmly, “you are one of us now. And Chloe is dead.”

“What?! No! She can’t be!!” He wanted to attack again, but Lana slapped him across the face and he landed back on his bed. She was right he was in a poor condition. The drug she’d given him made him weak and shaky.

“No…” he just moaned and while sitting he placed his face in his hands. “No!!”

“Oh, and I did you a favor,” Lana said while reaching the door. “I didn’t tell anybody about your little mischief. No one knows you still remember Chloe Sullivan and better make sure it stays that way.”

“Why?” Lex raised his face to look at her, tears in his eyes. He hated showing his weakness like that, but even a man from steel would finally break.

“Because I am not that bad as you think. Chloe betrayed the CIA and now she is gone. I erased all her records, so I would appreciate you not snooping around. You won’t find anything, I promise. People here don’t even care about her anymore since Langley was never informed about her.”

“Because you, what? You are a ghost branch?”

“We are working in secret, doing the dirty job. Officially we don’t exist and do I have to remind you that Lex Luthor died in the motel explosion? Exactly.”

“I have no reason to live now. Maybe except… to get you,” Lex said.

Lana chuckled.

“Oh you will never get me… You are a very good agent, Lex, so it would be a waste to kill yourself.” After that she walked out of there.

Her job was done. Star crossed lovers were parted forever.

Lex would still be killed, but that wasn’t her job anymore. Somebody else wanted the honor. Somebody she headed to right now. She was leaving the CIA and would not come back.

“Oh, I will fucking find you and kill you even if that will be the last think I’ll do,” Lex promised himself.

Then he let himself go. Breaking completely.

He remember the day he first had found out about Chloe being dead. Almost eleven years ago. He’d been devastated and hurt. He’d thought his father had killed her…

“My father,” he suddenly said at loud.

It looked like he had one more person to kill after all.

Because it was Lionel Luthor that had been responsible for all of this at the very beginning.

This one day though, Lex let himself to be weak and pathetic, let himself to cry over the woman who’d changed his life and then was killed before they even had the chance to be really together. Happy. Married. With children.

“Chloe!” Lex screamed in agony and searched for the ring he’d bought her once.

He would attach that ring to a bullet that he would shoot through Lana Lang’s brain.

Lana finally reached the building. She’d left the CIA behind her with no intention of coming back. They would probably look for her, but she would be long gone then. She’d been promised by someone after all.

Finally, she entered the office at the top floor and walked to the man waiting for her by the desk.

“And…?” he asked.

“Everything went according to plan,” she answer and smiled to him.

“Good girl.”

His gaze quickly descended from her face, looking hungrily at her body.

Lana just kept smiling and when finally reaching the man she captured his lips with hers, sliding her tongue inside, lavishing his mouth.

Yes, she had told Chloe she was gay, but the truth was while she liked girls more she could also do with boys. And there was the other more urgent thing. Women couldn’t get inside as deep as men could and sometimes the urge was there, nagging at her. Or maybe it was just the fact she couldn’t get the one she really wanted? And she wanted Chloe…

The man quickly started kissing Lana’s neck while ripping her clothes off.

She got straight to his belt, undoing his pants and reaching for his erected cock.

He turned her over, pushed her skirt down and while she supported herself on the desk he got inside of her with one quick move.

They never bothered with long foreplay, they were always doing it rough as they wanted to fuck away their common hatred toward Lex and Chloe and their disappointments with them.

“Oh fuck yes,” Lionel moaned loudly as he plunged himself into her one last time before her channel started contracting around his cock and they both came.

A/N
    1)
    Ok, so how much shocked or angry at me are you? I realize that my twist with Lana is so risky that you will probably either hate it or love it, but I planned that from the beginning.
    I have to admit that I was wondering if somebody would get my hint, because I gave it to you in the second chapter when Chloe asks Lana to finish the job at the banquet for her, so she could get back to Lex and she says to to Lana “I love you”, but we all know it’s platonic, but then Lana answers: “Yeah, I love you too,” when Chloe doesn’t hear. So, you just had to look outside the box.
    2) I decided to give you a different kind of smut when I couldn’t deliver with Chlex at the moment. I just hope you’re not disgusted
    3) Suddenly I feel very sorry for Oliver. At the beginning I didn’t intend on making out of him such important character, but it happened. Any hints if he should find somebody? If yes, who?

As always: feedback keeps me going

And one other thing... I just came up with - I think - good idea.
    AU when Chloe never moved to Smallville, because her mother never left. The first time Chloe meets somebody from there is when she interviews a new president/or candidate? - Lex Luthor. They clicked, but it's post finale, so Lex has no memories and his body is in scars. Sexy Chlex, uncovering the mistery about the past and some alien invasions
    What do you think? (I'm pretty sure I will write it)

added 3.13. Why my brain just won't shup up?
    Another idea came to me: Chlex waking up drunk and married with a pretty nice plot around it all.
    Now, my dilemma is which one shall I start first, because I'm too busy to write everything at once;/
    Last edited by TrinityR; 17th December 2012 at 23:08.

NS Full Member

did not see lana saying she was gay or her having sex with lionel.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information