+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Agents (Chlex; NC17; AU) completed: 11.12.12

Re: AGENTS (Chlex; NC17; AU) updated: 6.10.12

Hey As always - thank you for reviews. I appreciate every single one of them!
    Remember - feedback = life. Besides, how am I supposed to know if you like it?

I hope you like the video that I uploaded earlier on

Chapter 5

“Who are you?!” Chloe repeated, getting more and more nervous with every single passing second.

“Do you see a black car parked on the other side of the street?” she heard instead of an answer.

“Yeah,” she sighed while spotting the vehicle. “Tinted windows?”

“Exactly. Now, you go into the back seat and let the driver take you from there. Do not ask any questions. Understood?”

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” she huffed. “I’m not getting into a car driven by a complete stranger! For all I know you might kill me or you might just be the very same person I’m running from!”

“Do you want to see your lover alive?” the voice said. “I am not the one who took him, but I know where he’s being kept. You do not have much time left before they’ll start torturing him.”

“Fuck,” Chloe cursed under her breath.

And she had to get out of sight like right now!

“What do you have to lose?” that one last question made her decide.

She had nothing to lose. She needed help. She couldn’t find Lex alone. Maybe she would manage, but no when she had to hide from the CIA in the same time.

What her life had become? Running ten years ago and running again, with a slight difference that now she had no idea why she was being chased.

“Ok,” she uttered, finished the call and walked to the other side of the street.

She opened the back door of the car and got in.

As the man had told her she did not speak through the whole ride. She was just silently praying she’d made the right choice with trusting that stranger.

Chloe was taken to slums on the outskirts of the city and as soon as she saw the building that she was probably to go into she was glad that she had a gun with her.

“Get out,” the driver spoke for the first time and Chloe just did what he told her without uttering a word.

She slowly made her way toward the door guarded by two bulked-up men.

Her first impression was that they were gangsters, maybe from mafia and she probably wasn’t that far from the truth.

“Gun,” one of them reached his hand to her and held it until she would give him her weapon.

“Don’t worry, you won’t be harmed in any way,” she heard a voice coming from the inside of the building. She connected it with the one heard on the phone earlier.

She sighed and very reluctantly placed her gun in the hand of the stranger.

“Will I get it back?” she asked.

“Sure, as soon as you’ll be free to go,” she heard.

Free to go, she pondered over those words. That clearly meant she would not be leaving when she would want to. She was dependant on that strange man now and didn’t like it at all.

It’s for Lex, she told herself and walked inside.

She was welcomed by a muscular blonde and very handsome man.

“Oliver Queen,” she raised her eyebrows in surprise. She knew him, of course she knew him! He was one of the most powerful drug dealers in the country and the CIA was doing its best to destroy his business from the inside. It was obvious that taking out one man would not change anything.

“Well, well, so I am well known back where you belong,” he smirked at her and gestured her the room on his right. “Or shall I say belonged?”

“Why would you want to help me?” Chloe asked, not engaging herself in any small talk. “What’s in it for you? I’m obviously on the run here, so I can’t do anything in the headquarters.”

“No, but there is one small thing I would like to know,” he said and kept smiling at her in a way that made her feel uncomfortable. He thought he had the world in his grasp, that he was untouchable. Maybe he was even right at the moment, Chloe thought. Oliver was one of the top wanted men and the CIA was working very hard to gather enough proof and to infiltrate him to be able to put an end to lots of illegal dealings. Add to that Oliver’s recent expansion to selling dangerous weaponry and it pretty much explained why he needed to be destroyed.

“Shoot,” Chloe encouraged him, tired of everything. She was tired of her life, of that ten wasted years, tired of what she was doing. Had she made the right choice? Maybe she should’ve just given in to that witness protection program and found Lex when it’d all died down a little? Maybe there was no danger coming from Lionel anymore? Maybe he really was dead. Maybe she was being chased by ghosts. Or paranoid.

“I know that you’re on some track,” Oliver continued. “I know that the CIA is pretty close to taking down one of my major suppliers unit and I also know that there is a mole somewhere. You tell me who that is and I will tell you where you can find the Luthor.”

“And how can you possibly know where Lex is?” Chloe asked. It was a hard decision, she knew it. It was… betraying. Betraying not only the agency she was working for, but betraying her country, betraying her people. How many would be dead because of her? She knew there were two moles in Queen’s staff, but could she just tell him who they were? They would certainly be killed. Or maybe one killed and the other tortured and then send back to Langley with a message? Could she do it?

On the other side she thought when it would all finally end. When she wouldn’t have to keep sacrificing her own happiness, her future for others? Could she be that selfish?

But if Oliver really knew where Lex was… she had to save Lex. He had nothing to do with it. She’d done nothing more but hurt him and then hurt him even more. He didn’t deserve this. She shouldn’t have done this to him.

But it was too late.

Oliver was watching her face closely with a known look. He could tell she was just fighting herself, torn between her loyalty toward the country and love for one man.

He smirked again.

“I know where Luthor is, because recently a new player has appeared in the city.”

“Really? Who is it?” Chloe’s curiosity took the better of her again. After all she’d once dreamed of becoming a reporter. Just another dream that had been painfully squashed by the devil in human flesh – Lionel Luthor.

“I don’t know yet, but I’m doing everything I can to indentify this man. He hides himself well.”

“So, how do you…” Chloe started, but was immediately interrupted by Oliver.

“My men spotted Luthor being taken by them. They followed the car and I have a precise location for you. Unfortunately, the leader was not there, so I will just continue in snooping. Now… have you made your choice?”

“How did you even contact me?” she asked. “How on earth do you know so much?”

“Well, let’s just say I have more gifted hackers than the CIA,” the answer came. “In fact… I know pretty much about you… Chloe Sullivan.”

Chloe gasped. That couldn’t be real! That was reality, not some spy action movie!

“You won’t let me out of here if I don’t give you the names, will you?” she asked him.

“Names, hah?”

Shit, shit, fuck! Chloe cursed in her thoughts.

“Well, that just keeps getting more and more interesting, but… do I have to remind you that the more time you spend here playing with me the more pain your beloved feels?”

Chloe shivered.

“And to answer your question… no, I will not let you out of here free. You help me, I help you. You don’t help me, I send a message to the CIA through… you… or your body. We’ll see.”

Chloe could sense his hungry gaze on her and it disgusted her.

“Ted and Brandon,” she just said.

“Excuse me?”

“You heard me. I’m not lying. Those two are your moles.”

Oliver smiled broadly.

“You see? That wasn’t that hard,” he said. “Now…” he reached to the back pocket of his jeans. “Here you go.” He handed her over a small sheet of paper. “That’s the address. Better hurry. We want to see you two happy, aren’t we? Better to save him on time.”

Chloe quickly snatched the paper from him and without saying anything more she hurried toward the door.

“Chloe!” Oliver followed her. “You can take this car.” She looked back at him to see what he was pointing. “It’s stolen, so when you’re done just leave it on some street with keys in the ignition, ok?”

She kept looking at him, stunned.

“What?” He beamed at her. “You really did me a great favor, so now consider us even.”

“Thanks,” she just said, took the keys from his hand, then her gun from the man by the door and got into the car. She started the engine and did not look back.

Half hour later Chloe stopped the car. She decided to hide it in the woods on the long gone path and take a walk from there. Anything else would be just too suspicious and Lex’s life was at stake.

Very carefully she got closer.

It was a small wooden house that stood alone. Probably bought to spend some time surrounded by nature instead of the lights of a city, but now it looked abandoned.

A perfect place to hide somebody, crossed Chloe’s mind.

Just when she reached the back of it she heard a car engine nearby. Somebody was just leaving.

Unfortunately, Chloe couldn’t take a good look at the person behind the wheel.

Right after the car disappeared her thoughts flew away from it, because she heard a scream.

A scream of pain coming from no other person but… Lex.

Her heart ached painfully and without thinking she just rushed forward and looked through the window.

She could see Lex, in a chair, half naked, tied up to it and with a bag over his head. There were two men in the room with him, doing…

Chloe had to look away from Lex’s hand.

She had to do something! She had to do something now! She could not let the person she loved suffer like that!

A second later she burst through the door, holding a gun in her hands.

She took the moment of surprise while the men stopped and gaped at her.

“Wha…” one of them started, but Chloe just pointed and fired. Pointed and fired.

Soon they were lying dead on the floor.

It wasn’t the first time she’d gotten rid of somebody, so she didn’t put much thoughts to it. She’d been trained to shut down her emotions and those men definitely deserved what they’d got.

Only that training hadn’t helped her when it came to love, she thought with sarcasm.

But love opened her heart again, made her feel once more, made her alive again... and it was all worth it.

“Lex…” she moaned silently as she took a better look at him.

Maybe it wasn’t that bad. Maybe Chloe had seen worse in her career, but watching the person she loved without a shirt on him, with an obvious burn on his torso that had probably come from boiling water and his right hand without two fingernails…

She just snapped and started crying.

“Chloe?” Lex yearned and she barely could hear him.

“Honey, oh honey,” she kept whispering and took that bag from his head.

His face was tired, bathed in sweat as well as the rest of his body, eyes bloodshed, but still he looked at her with a glimpse of happiness in that blue gray depths. Happiness that he saw her.

“Oh Lex… I am… so so… sorry,” she stammered and gently undid the ropes, so he would be free.

He did not stand up though. Instead Chloe just squatted by him and carefully put her hand on his laps. She did not want to cause him more pain.

“You… came…” was all he uttered.

“I’m sorry I’m so late…” She was sobbing now and kept looking into his eyes. She couldn’t look at his hand nor his chest. Not now. She would do that later when she would have to dress that wounds.

“No, you’re just in time. Thank you for coming… What… what happened?”

“I have no idea,” she quickly told him about her betrayal and her deal with Queen. “That was the only way, though I feel like crap for doing it. But I feel even more terrible while seeing you like this.”

“Don’t worry… about it…” he hissed while straightening his back. “It could be much worse.”

“Well, actually that’s true, honey. I came just in time. I can’t even think about what would’ve happened if I’d…” she stopped while reminiscing on all the tortured victims she’d seen in the past.

“Yeah, two fingernails less and a little burn won’t break me so easily.”

“Did you see them?” Chloe asked. “Were they CIA?”

“I have no idea. All I saw… well, my head was down and I… I had that bag over it… but I saw female heels. That’s it. A female was here. I got the impression that she was in charge. She did not say a word in front of me though. She left a moment ago.”

“I saw her car, but couldn’t catch anything more. Damn it!” Chloe cursed. “Honey, I’m sorry, but we have to go. She can be back or… some more men.”

“I know,” he sighed heavily and slowly got to his feet, wincing slightly.

“Can you go to the car? I parked nearby.”

“Yeah, I think I’ll manage. Don’t make me so incapacitated.”

She reached his face and kissed him softly on the lips.

“That’s much better,” he whispered and kissed her back, sliding his tongue into her mouth.

They couldn’t get into more heated session, because that would involve him putting his arms around her and grazing his chest against her. It wasn’t a good idea, besides he was exhausted.

“You need your shirt. Where is it?” Chloe asked.

“Torn,” he pointed the floor. “They ripped it from me.”

“Sorry.”

“It’s ok. Where can we go?”

“I may have an idea… I saw a motel by the road. That kind with small houses with single rooms. We can stay the night there and then… then…”

“Then we’ll fake your death. And mine,” Lex finished.

“I hope they’ll believe.”

“They will. We’ll leave an undeniable proof… let’s blow up the motel.”

“If there’ll be no people in there,” Chloe added.
    Last edited by TrinityR; 17th December 2012 at 23:04.

NS Full Member

This is so perfect. It's like I'm watching an episode of Nikita except it's Chloe and Lex against the government. I like that Chloe have the opportunity to be a stronger kick ass character instead of just the usual fearless reporter. I always knew she have more to offer in her character for Smallville and this story is perfect that Chloe will have the opportunity to be the hero for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by trckyrcky View Post
    This is so perfect. It's like I'm watching an episode of Nikita except it's Chloe and Lex against the government. I like that Chloe have the opportunity to be a stronger kick ass character instead of just the usual fearless reporter. I always knew she have more to offer in her character for Smallville and this story is perfect that Chloe will have the opportunity to be the hero for a change.
    Gosh! THANK YOU! It's really sweet of you to say that!

A/N
    The update is coming soon, I promise
    I just wanted to tell you that I came up with a new story, but it's not Chlex, so I can't publish it here.
    Some of you might be interested:
    Emma travels to another dimension where she encounters characters from her favorite comic books - Smallville. Lex Luthor finds her and helps her. Will she be able to change his destiny, make him a better man and find love on the way? Does she really belong to that world? / Lex/OC / Clex friendship

If you want to check it up get to fanfiction net: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8668414/...-ANOTHER-WORLD
    Last edited by TrinityR; 3rd November 2012 at 20:54.

So there it is
    Don't be pissed at me
    On the other side... you don't want me to finish it here, right? Exactly, that is why this chapter ends as it ends!
    And yes, I borrowed the line "I will always find you" from the show Once Upon A Time. Blame my watching it constantly lately;p

Chapter 6
    “Auch…” Lex hissed again.

“I’m sorry…” Chloe repeated. “But I have to dress that wound. The last thing we need right now is an infection requiring hospitalization.”

“No, no hospitals! We can’t right now!” he raised his voice as that would help him for the pain.

“Take another sip,” Chloe stopped applying a special ointment on his chest for a moment and reached for the bottle of scotch they’d bought on the way to a motel.

Lex took it without question and gulped down a lot.

“Just be careful, we still need to talk. You have to have a clear mind,” Chloe said warningly on remembering those two painkillers Lex had swallowed back in the car.

“I never get sick. You think this will affect me? It’s nothing. I would have to drink the whole bottle, maybe two,” his voice annoyed.

“Don’t snap at me. I know all about your magnificent immunity to sickness, but you also had some painkillers.”

“Chloe…” another hiss when she started with his burn again, “trust me. I know what I’m capable of. I tried a whole bunch of stuff in my younger days…”

“No need to tell me that. I’m sure the gossip column suffered a lot after you stopped and moved to Smallville,” she teased. “There! Done!”

“Thanks,” he said and immediately pulled her into a kiss.

She was willing and kissed him back, their tongues met, but she remembered to be careful as not to touch his chest.

“Ok,” she pulled away a moment later. “We really do have to talk. You have to focus and remember anything you might’ve missed.”

“Chloe, I’ve already told you everything I know,” he said with a sigh of slight disappointment.

“Yeah, but something’s still missing here.”

“And that would be?”

“Why did they take you? To gain information?”

“They didn’t ask any questions.”

“And that is just… weird.” Chloe bit her lip while thinking hard. “It doesn’t make sense. You know, Queen told me about a new player in town, so it couldn’t be the CIA. Why would somebody else take you? Do you have some enemies here? Somebody who might want to hurt you?”

“Chloe, you are the one on the run here.”

“I know, but maybe it’s some coincidence… maybe someone is after you too?” she suggested. “There’s no other explanation.”

“I don’t think so. I’m clean. After my father died I stayed away from dirty businesses.”

“So they just started…” the word “torture” didn’t want to get through her throat.

“Yeah,” Lex confirmed, knowing exactly what she had in mind.

“Without any questions?”

“Exactly. Chloe, what is it?” He leaned closer, looking her deeply in the eyes.

“There would be only one valid explanation for all of this. Somebody took you to find me, but if they’d really wanted that they would’ve started asking questions before…” she stopped again.

“Oh, come on! It’s just a little burn and two little fingernails. It’s not like I was really tortured!” Lex said to make her feel better.

“That’s how it always starts,” she told him. “Thank God I got there in time.”

“So, you’re suggesting that somebody just wanted to kill me and make me suffer before I die?” Lex asked so casually like he was asking about the weather.

Chloe shivered.

“Yes,” she said and looked down, suddenly feeling cold, so she put her arms around herself.

“Hey,” Lex gently pulled her to his side and hugged rather awkwardly because of his injuries. “It’s gonna be alright. I promise. We’ll make it. We will always make it while together.”

“Yeah, I guess so… We don’t have any choice, do we?” she asked, looking up at his face and then placing a soft kiss on the side of his jaw.

“What do you say for something more… tension releasing?” His eyes sparkled and he kissed her more fiery.

“Lex… you should rest now,” she pulled away again. “And I mean it.”

“You don’t have to touch my chest to have sex with me,” he told her.

“I know, but… seriously. Get some rest. We can rethink it when you’ll wake up.”

“I take your word for that.” He smiled at her mischievously.

Chloe woke up with a wet feeling between her legs. What more she was so aroused that she needed an immediate release.

She moaned loudly and opened her eyes.

Then she realized what was happening.

“Lex?” she asked totally bewildered, because Lex’s fingers were just stroking her intimately. “Lex, what are you doing?!” she snapped at him and looked right where he was lying next to her on the bed.

“I had the impression that you liked it,” he said cockily, but removed his hand.

A moan of disappointment immediately left Chloe’s mouth and Lex chuckled.

“How long you’ve been working on me, then?” she asked and moved closer to kiss him while her hand wandered down to his pants. “Hmm…” she hummed when she touched him, “pretty long I guess.” He was very hard.

“God, Chloe…” his mouth parted in a muffled gasp.

“I guess we have to remove the pants then,” she said and unzipped his flies.

“Yeah… that’s much better, but still… not enough,” Lex uttered when his cock sprung free.

“Wait… what about your chest? Any pain?” Chloe’s voice suddenly got more serious when she remembered about his injuries.

“Better. Much better,” he said and kissed her again while she kept stroking his cock. “I have… really… good… immunity…” he said between his descending kisses. “I always… recover… quickly…” he added with his mouth on the mound of her breast.

“But you couldn’t recover completely,” she noticed.

“That is why you’ll be the one on top.”

“Do you always have an answer ready?” she asked while changing her position, so she was now straddling him.

“Oh yess… yess…” He probably meant to say it only once, but in that very moment she found herself sitting on top of him, grazing the already wet panties she slept in against his cock.

“Get that out of the way,” he complained about the fabric that was still between them.

“As you wish,” she said and maneuvered herself again, so she could take it off.

“Now, better,” he was satisfied when she finally lowered herself on him, taking him inside.

“Much… muchhh better…” she moaned on feeling him already buried deep inside.

“Move, love,” he told her.

“Mhmm…” came from her lips as she began to ride him. “How would you like it?” she asked, locking her eyes with his.

“Hard,” the answer came.

Something in his eyes made her feel like she was on fire again. They were burning her though they were blue-gray. And those colors were not supposed to be warm. They supposed to be like steel or ice.

“Yes!” Chloe exclaimed when she begun riding him faster and harder. “Oh yes!” In this position he was filling her whole, her breast were jiggling and she couldn’t touch his chest what made her move a little awkward, but it was nonetheless amazing for them both.

“You… are… so beau… tiful…” Lex managed to utter while watching her with such burning desire that she wanted to just melt into a pool of goo on the floor.

“They won’t buy it!” Chloe complained when they finally found themselves in the needed distance from the motel.

“What? What wouldn’t they?” he asked. “We got here, took the very last stand-alone room, the gas leaked and… boom, we’re gone. There was no one in the next room, so we were the only ones killed. The reception still stands, because it was in the right distance. Everything’s perfect.”

“Maybe a little bit too perfect? They would think it was a set up! I would think that!” Chloe kept voicing her concerns.

“Yes, but then you would get the proof. The remains. Our bodies are there,” Lex pointed the small building, “and they will burn in a moment. We would have to have twins to fool them.

Chloe sighed heavily.

“I just… it’s just… I can’t believe it can be that easy,” Chloe sighed. “In a couple of minutes we’ll be able to start a new life.”

“It is that easy, love.” Lex put his hands on her arms and looked her in the eye. “It is that easy,” he repeated. “Trust me. No one knows about my genetic research. No one knows that I’m able to copy a human body. The rest of my research is now destroyed. There’s nothing left but those two clones in a bed in that room,” he nodded in the direction of the motel. “You push that button and we’ll be free.” He handed her over the detonator.

Chloe wasn’t stupid, she made sure it was really a gas leak. She was excellent in faking such accidents.

“Ok, here we go...” And just like that she pushed it and their room was ripped to pieces in a small explosion.

Lex took her hand, not even a little surprised with her sudden action, and pulled her toward the woods. They would walk for a while to the place when they had their car ready.

And then they would just… go.

Be free…

One month later

“GOD!! LEX!!!” Chloe came again while screaming his name loudly and shamelessly.

“Yes… yes!! Chloe… love!” He soon followed her and then collapsed into her embrace.

They were lying there, body to body, entwined, breathing heavily, not willing to move.

“God… that was… good…” Chloe panted into his ear and stroke his skull wet from perspiration.

“Good? Only good?!” she heard an immediate response. “I made you come three times!”

She giggled.

“I love driving you crazy!”

“Oh, how well I know this,” he sighed and finally gathered enough strength to raise his body from hers. His softened cock slid out of her and Lex laid on the bed right next to her.

She immediately scooted over to him, placing her head on his chest and he put his arms around her.

They were just lying there, resting after such exertion of their bodies.

“I never want to get up from this bed ever again,” she said after a moment.

“Me neither. All I want to do is to just be here with you and keep making love.”

“God, is that the only thing you think about? Like some horny teenager.”

“You say it like it’s not on your mind all the time too!”

She chuckled.

Yes, he was right.

“Chloe…” suddenly his voice got more serious.

“Yes?”

“What would you say… would you consider…”

“Just say it, Lex,” she encouraged him while pulling away a little to raise her head and look into his eyes. She was sensing what it might be that he wanted to ask her.

“Would you consider… becoming my wife… sometime in the future?” he finally finished that sentence. “I know. I should’ve took you to some fancy restaurant and ask there, but I still can,” he added quickly.

“No.” She shook her head.

“No?” He felt sudden fear and a pang of pain. Did she just…

“I mean no, you don’t have to take me to some fancy restaurant,” she corrected herself quickly and he released a breath that he didn’t even realize he was holding. “That is what the old you would do. I love the new one better. I always loved you, but recently… I just feel like my heart would burst. I never thought it was possible to love somebody that much and yet every day love more and more.”

“So your answer would be…” he prompted. His heart racing even when he knew it wasn’t necessary. He knew what her answer would be.

“Yes, Lex Luthor, I will marry you,” Chloe said and smiled at him broadly.

He bent down to kiss her.

“And so you know… I love you more and more every day too,” he added.

“That’s nice to hear.”

“Just nice?” he cocked one eyebrow and she giggled again.

“You know… I don’t want to impose or something… but don’t you have something for me?” she asked. “I mean… you just… unless you didn’t think you would and it came out all spontaneous. I can live with that. It’s romantic.”

“I have to disappoint you, my love,” Lex smiled at her and got out of bed, “because I do have a ring for you. I’ve had it from some time now, but I’ve been waiting for the right moment.”

“So you had to use three orgasms to make me agree to marry you?” she teased him, watching his butt while he was putting his pants on.

“We’ll talk about that when I’ll make you come four or more times,” he said and turned to her, raising his eyebrows when he noticed where her eyes were just a second before. “Naughty girl.”

“You have no idea,” she kept that banter up. “And though I can’t believe even Lex Luthor can make woman orgasms more than three times I’m willing to check it up. Just in case.”

“Ring first,” he said and walked out of the bedroom.

Chloe suddenly felt very hungry what shouldn’t surprise her after so much physical exertion, so she got up as well and after putting her clothes on she followed Lex.

“Lex?” she asked. “Where are you?”

Then she heard something. She couldn’t place the commotion yet, but years of practice had taught her when to ignore something like that and when not.

This was certainly one of the latter.

She walked into the living room and in the same moment she heard a body collapsing.

She jerked to a stop on seeing Lex lying on a floor. He wasn’t hurt, but there was a dart sticking out of his neck.

Paralyzer, Chloe thought, horrified.

There were two men in the room.

“Chloe! RUN!!” Lex screamed when he still could speak.

She knew that he couldn’t move. She knew there was no way she could save him while those men had guns and she saw more coming from the garden.

Then the front door opened.

She looked at his beloved one once more, seeing in his eyes everything he wasn’t able to utter in the moment: Chloe, I love you. I love you. Just run. Save yourself. RUN!!

So she listened.

She didn’t even get to see her engagement ring.

She turned away and got back to the bedroom as fast as she could, barely avoiding the shot that came after her.

She got to the trap door hidden in the floor and soon was in the tunnels...

They were after her, but she took them by surprise. Besides, it was kind of a maze down there and she was the only one – beside Lex – that knew where to go to get out.

Soon, she was free, out in the open, just by the garage.

She broke the flowerpot and took a key…

“I will find you,” she said at loud when she got into the car and started the engine. “I will always find you, Lex. Just believe it and wait. Please, please, hold on.”

She knew she was the one they wanted, so they wouldn’t kill him. They would expect her to break him out.

And that was exactly what she would do, only with the slight difference that she would succeed.

End of part 1

Some feedback please?
    Last edited by TrinityR; 17th December 2012 at 23:05.

I love that Chloe is so strong and bad ass in this story. She gets to be her own hero.

NS Full Member

This is so exciting. Chloe being the strong female character and it's up to her to rescue Lex. After re-reading the first few chapters again, I have a sneaking suspicion that Lana is the one behind this. Lana is a snake who is up to something and I won't be surprise to see that she is working for Lionel Luthor and she has been working for the CIA undercover as a double agent to get to Chloe and Lex.

NS Full Member

i agree trckyrcky that lana is a double agent and not suprised that lionel is alive.it makes sense. because someone is after both chloe and lex

Quote Originally Posted by
    tatie87
    I love that Chloe is so strong and bad ass in this story. She gets to be her own hero.
    I always thought Chloe had the potential. She is a fighter!!

Quote Originally Posted by
    trckyrcy
    This is so exciting. Chloe being the strong female character and it's up to her to rescue Lex. After re-reading the first few chapters again, I have a sneaking suspicion that Lana is the one behind this. Lana is a snake who is up to something and I won't be surprise to see that she is working for Lionel Luthor and she has been working for the CIA undercover as a double agent to get to Chloe and Lex.
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrunberg View Post
    i agree trckyrcky that lana is a double agent and not suprised that lionel is alive.it makes sense. because someone is after both chloe and lex
    Well, we'll see. There's some true to that, but the reason for Lana's behavior is yet uncovered

A/N Firstly I would really like to thank all that read and review this story. Frankly, I still can’t believe that you actually like it so much: ) I just hope you will not get mad at me for such late updates. I have too much do to lately!!
    I don’t think that dividing this into parts was a good idea since this supposed to be part 2 and it will have so much less chapters… but hell with that! Who cares?

Part 2
    Chapter 7

The door to a small dark room with a Venetian mirror opened and a tall dark haired woman walked inside. Her heels thumping soundly against the floor.

She came over to a man sitting in a chair with a bag over his head, his hands tied up.

“Wake up,” she said while taking the bag off him.

Lex moaned quietly as he began to regain his consciousness. The last thing he remembered was telling Chloe to escape… he couldn’t move… the paralyzer… who were those people that had broken them apart once more?

He’d had no chance against them. He’d left the bedroom to get Chloe’s engagement ring and something had just stuck in his neck. The last movement he’d be able to do was to hide the ring in his pocket, then he’d been lying on the floor, not able to move.

Now he felt his whole body prickling annoyingly as the feeling was slowly coming back. He felt pain in his wrists where he was tied up to a chair, numbness in his limbs and really bothering dryness in his mouth. It’d been a long time since his life had been in danger. Those were the years when he’d been living and working in Smallville, when Chloe had still been there, when his father had still been alive. Then Lex had managed to do some good for his company and left Smallville. Life in Metropolis where he’d only had to be worried about getting to his job in the company of bodyguards hadn’t been that much of a danger, especially when he’d quitted his social life, attending only some business banquets once in a while.

“Come on, Lex, wake up. We don’t have a whole day,” he heard a very hostile but yet very familiar voice.

He managed to raise his head and after blinking a couple of times he finally saw her clearly.

“Lana?” he asked, totally bewildered. He quickly looked around. It must’ve been some interrogation room. “Where am I?” he asked sharply and started struggling.

“Don’t bother. You only cause yourself more pain,” she said dryly and while circling the table that was there between two chairs, she took the free one across from Lex.

He looked at her again, still shocked.

She wasn’t the same person he remembered from Smallville. That Lana had been kind and warm, she’d been his business partner and he wouldn’t have agreed to that if she’d been so cold and uncaring.

“What happened to you?” he asked before managing to utter the question he really wanted to know the answer for, but was in the same time afraid of. “Where am I? Where’s Chloe?!” he finally asked.

“Lex, calm down,” Lana said, her voice unchanged. “You’re in the CIA’s interrogation room. We took you in.”

As soon as she confirmed that he felt dreadful fear. That was exactly what had happened to Lana herself before. And the only way out of this was… Lex didn’t even want to think about it.

“Where’s Chloe?!” he repeated the previous question.

He suddenly couldn’t understand why Chloe always spoke of Lana with so much affection when in reality that girl turned out to be very cold. It wasn’t Lana anymore, it was somebody else in her body.

“Lex, Chloe is our enemy now,” Lana finally answered.

“What the fuck are you talking about?! She didn’t betray anybody!” Lex snapped.

“Watch your language and better calm down. They don’t like screaming or talking back here.”

“They?” asked Lex and his eyes found a mirror. Venetian, crossed his mind. Somebody was listening.

“Lana, I promise you, Chloe didn’t do anything. Well… beside faking her own death, but that you already know. How did you all find out anyway?”

“We knew about your genetic research and Chloe herself told me not to believe anything I would see. She gave me a hint that she would be ok.”

“Found out from whom?! And you betrayed her? Why? She was your best friend!”

“She betrayed us all first. You may think you know everything, Lex, but in fact you know nothing. You were so blinded by your love for her, so happy that she was alive that you probably overlooked all the other stuff. Chloe isn’t the same person you used to know as well as I am not. You can see it now, can’t you? You see how much I’ve changed.”

“Chloe haven’t,” Lex said stubbornly.

“Really?” Lana’s eyebrows elevated and she leaned over the table. “Do you realize how many people she’s killed already? She’s an agent, Lex. She was trained not to show any feelings, trained to lose herself, to lose all the love she had inside.”

“She didn’t lose it. I know her. She remained the same!”

“Still blinded,” Lana sighed.

“WHERE IS SHE?!” Lex screamed his question again and struggled in his chair, his face contorted in pain when the ties nearly cut off his circulation.

“She escaped,” Lana finally said, ”and you know that. And to avoid answering your next question, no, we haven’t caught her yet, but we will very soon.”

“How can you believe she’s just betrayed you all?”

“I can’t,” Lana answered truthfully and for the first time Lex could sense some hint of worry in her voice, “but she has. We have proof. Undeniable proof. Chloe is the enemy here, not the CIA, Lex.”

“She just wanted to leave, have normal life.”

“She disowned that while she was recruited and it was her choice.”

“Still, I…”

“Lex… can you proof it?” Lana asked with hope in her eyes. “Can you proof if was a set up? Can you point somebody?”

“No.” He looked down. It finally downed on him was awaiting and it terrified him. The only chance he and Chloe had was to fake their deaths, but this had already been done and nothing had come out of it. They wouldn’t be able to do that again, they wouldn’t fool anybody.

“Lex, you are here, because you were with Chloe and obviously you know too much. The other reason is that you may know something. Is there anything you would like to add? Anything that could help you or her?” Lana prompted.

“No,” he sighed. “There’s nothing… What happens to me now?” He raised his head again, his blue gray eyes locked on Lana’s dark ones.

“You know the drill…” she said and stood up. “Recruitment or witness protection, but… in your case… either won’t be easy and you certainly haven’t deserved the second. First we have to check you up, send you to training.”

“Recruitment? Really? Do I have the potential?” Lex raised his eyebrows.

“Oh yes, you do,” Lana said. “You always have. Besides, we need you.”

“Then I choose it,” Lex agreed. Maybe he would see Chloe again. She was the only thing he cared about, the only thing he lived for, he would not be forced to let that go ever again. Yes, his situation was miserable, but he would not give up. He didn’t care about the fucking CIA’s regulations. He would do anything in his power to be with Chloe and to give her the ring.

Or he just chose to think this way, because otherwise he would break and that would be the end of him.

He would fight till his last breath.

And he also had revenge if things would end tragically.

“Wait…” he suddenly realized what Lana had said. “You need me? For what? I will not help you find Chloe!”

“We need you, because of this…” Lana said, smiling at him and thrusting some paper on the table.

Lex looked at it and was left out of breath.

It was an newspaper with a headline: Lionel Luthor comes back from the dead.

“What?!” uttered Lex and moved forward to grasp the paper before he remembered he couldn’t, because of the ties.

“Don’t worry. I will fill you in,” Lana smiled at him again, but it was rather a false smile. “Lionel didn’t die.”

“I can see that… he was the one who told you about my genetic research, wasn’t he?!”

“Precisely. He was alive the whole time. Only a few very high range agents knew it.”

“I don’t understand…” Lex gave up and fell back into his chair, feeling instant relief in his wrists.

“CIA faked his death, so in fact your father was helping all this time. You have no idea how many people was put into jail because of him.”

“So… you gave him his freedom in exchange for… more people behind bars?”

“Turns out Lionel had pretty important info about even more dangerous criminals than he was himself.”

“So what now?”

“He’s running LuthorCorp again.”

“Kind of figured that,” sighed Lex. He’d gave up his company, so all his father had to do was to buy it back or… just take it while blackmailing somebody. “How can you do something like that? He tried to kill Chloe!! He killed her father!” Lex screamed. “She got recruited to put him down and you just did the same to him?! You destroyed her life!!”

“Lionel was sentenced thanks to Chloe, but after that he decided to share his info with the government. We underestimated his power. He was more useful than in prison. You should also remember that when Chloe got in Lionel was still on the loose. CIA was the best thing that happened to her.”

All of this was just too much for Lex. He felt like his senses were overloaded and was sure that it would all kick in soon.

“We need you, because you know your father best. He doesn’t know about your whereabouts. We did not confirm that you are actually alive. He will be told that he was mistaken.”

“Can’t you just kill him?”

“No, CIA made a promise and he was given an immunity… You will be put into isolation now,” Lana informed him. “I can’t tell you how long you will spend there, but we have to deal with Chloe first.”

“By isolation you mean prison?” Lex asked, tired of everything. His head aching now, because of the paralyzer wearing off.

Lana just smirked at him and left the room.

An hour later Lex was put into his prison. It was much more comfortable than he imagined, but no bed, access to fridge or decent bathroom would make up for the absence of Chloe.

He just laid down and reached to his pocket.

Chloe’s ring…

He kept staring at it…

One minute he’d been there, right by her side, embracing her, kissing her. She could feel the warm coming from his body… He’d proposed and she’d said, of course, yes and then… then he’d been taken away from here again. They’d been brutally ripped apart.

Put yourself the fuck together, Chlo! She told herself while driving.

She kept wiping tears from her face that didn’t want to stop flowing.

She had to be strong for him. She mustn’t think about the way his eyes had been pleading her to leave him there, in their new house, to just run and to save herself.

She knew it was their best option. They would’ve had a very slim chance to be together again if she’d been in custody like he was, but still… it felt so wrong to leave him there. Chloe’s whole chest was just aching.

Add to that his proposal… it all broke her heart.

She thought they would be able to live happily ever after, that they’d just started their new lives, maybe they would have kids… she should’ve known that it’d been all too good to be true! She should’ve known when disappearing had turned out to be so easy!

How the CIA had known where to look for them? Why the explosion and body remains hadn’t fooled them? The answer was only one: somebody knew about Lex’s researches. But who?!

After couple of hours of driving and switching the cars three times Chloe finally got to a motel.

Another motel, another stop… and another fight on the horizon. And this time it’s impossible to win it, she thought, but luckily restrained herself from dissolving into tears again.

The motel’s receptionist still could tell she’d been crying though, because he asked:

“Are you ok, my dear? Bad breakup? Or maybe somebody hurt you?” There was true care in his voice.

“I’m fine, thanks. Just… yeah, bad breakup,” she said while taking her keys.

“If you need anything…”

“Of course, thank you,” she finished the conversation quickly and rushed to her room. The last thing she needed was engaging in some new relation, so she would make herself memorable and easy to spot.

And just then a plan started to crystallizing in her head.

She just needed one thing from the drugstore…

Half hour later she got back to her room and closed the door, then rushed to the bathroom.

The sink got quickly dirty from the dark hair dye she started applying…

“Send him to physical tests,” Carter told Lana when she approached him the next day about Lex.

“Already? Sir, with all due respect…”

“I know, Raven, I know. The process will take a lot of time and it’ll be tedious, especially since Watchtower is out there… but they’re just physical tests. Mr Luthor must be bored, so we may as well give him something to do. Assign him some trainer and start looking for somebody who would make sure he would forget all about feelings.”

“I think it’s too late for something like that,” Lana dared to say.

“Then we’ll go to more drastic measures with memory erasure altogether.”

“But there’s only one step after that…” Lana started. She knew it perfectly and that was death.

“I know. Off you go now.”

Chloe remerged from the bathroom and began combing her hair while watching tv.

“…Luthor reclaimed his company and…”

“WHAT?!” Chloe couldn’t believe her own eyes.

A/n I know, I know, not my best chapter, but still... feedback is what keeps me going...
    Last edited by TrinityR; 17th December 2012 at 23:05.

NS Full Member

i hope lex can hold out til chloe can find him and get him out.can't wait to see what happen next

Chapter 8

A woman with long dark hair walked through the front door of one of the CIA’s branch. She was wearing a pantsuit, so it would cover her immensely high heels. She raised her hand to brush her hair and therefore hide her face a little.

The guard that was sitting in the lobby barely looked at her.

“Nice to see you again, Raven,” he said, nodding to her, but his sight didn’t leave the newspaper he was reading.

Chloe sighed with huge relief when she passed him and finally stepped into the elevator.

She knew that Lana had been going to that building a lot and everyone knew her there, so they didn’t pay much attention to her anymore. That was how Chloe managed to sneak in without arousing any suspicions. She just couldn’t talk, be careful as not to show too much of her face, wear that heels to match Lana’s height and well, dye her hair. She was suddenly glad she hadn’t cut it as she’d planned to.

She chose a very late hour for her visit, so the risk was minimal. She’d spent the last few days watching that place form a distance and Lana had been appearing regularly. Chloe was suddenly glad that she’d forged Lana’s card when the brunette had joined the agency. Just in case. Now it was time to use it. All she had to do was to retrieve it from a secret place that even the CIA had no idea Chloe had.

She had to act quickly and try not to bump into anybody, but in the same time she had to look completely normal and calm.

“It was much easier when on missions,” Chloe muttered under her breath. “At least then it wasn’t about my personal life…”

She finally managed to find Lana’s room and immediately disappeared inside.

It was a small office, therefore Chloe headed straight to the computer on the desk.

Fortunately the password protection wasn’t much of a problem since Chloe had a special toy for that.

She connected her pendrive and the screen lightened up for her in an instant.

“Let’s see…” she quickly entered the system while using Lana’s data.

“Fuck,” she cursed a couple of minutes later.

Lex was in the process of recruitment!

“Ok, it’s not that bad. He’s alive and they won’t hurt him. And it will be so much easier to find him that way,” Chloe spoke at loud to make herself feel a little better. “Ok, let’s see your e-mail, Lana…” She entered Lana’s e-mail box. “Interesting…” she muttered when she found it almost completely empty. “You just have to keep deleting all the new messages, don’t you?” she huffed.

Chloe knew that they were still retrievable even when deleted since everything always stayed on the server, but unfortunately she did not have that many toys with her.
    “Ok,” she muttered, copied a couple of names that she managed to gather from Lana’s hard drive and shut the computer. “Let’s get out of here.”

While she was leaving Lana’s office and walking toward the exit she just couldn’t stop thinking that there was something wrong. Her instinct had never failed her before and she just knew that something about Lana stunk. The brunette was careful not to leave any trails behind what didn’t match with what Chloe remembered. Lana had never really handled her e-mail box before, it’d been always cluttered with messages. She’d liked to keep everything. Why the sudden change?

And Lex had said that he’d been taken by a woman…

“No, impossible… no…” Chloe said to herself while remembering how close she’d been with Lana. “But she was the only one that got my hint. She was the one I told not to worry if I… disappeared or something worse…”

Chloe finally felt safer when she walked into the street.

But then… she noticed a suspicious car.

She slowly turned her head and pretended to look at something concrete in the distance.

There was definitely a car following her. It drove very slowly, couple of meters behind her.

Chloe suddenly started running, as fast as she could.

If only she remembered about that running in such high heels wasn’t a good idea…

She didn’t get very far collapsing on the ground.

“Fuck!” she cursed. “It’s just not happening!”

She’d never before in her life worn such high heels.

“Having fun?” she heard a very familiar and in the same time very unexpected voice.

She thought the CIA spotted her, that they found out about her breaking into Lana’s office and just waited until she would walk out, giving her the false sense of safety.

But no, it wasn’t the CIA.

It was Oliver Queen.

“Queen?!” she raised her voice completely baffled and managed to put herself together.

“Move,” he hissed and she felt a very strong hand grabbing her and practically pulling her into the car.

The door was closed immediately and the engine started.

Chloe managed to sit straight in the backseat, smiling Oliver Queen right next to her while the car was being driven by his driver.

“What the hell?!” she asked him, moving to the other side, so she wouldn’t be too close to him.

“I was expecting a “thank you”, but I let it go. It could be worse, you could curse again,” he teased her.

“What do you want from me this time?!” she snapped at him.

“Nice to see you again too.” His smile broadened.

“Don’t fuck with me, Queen!”

“And there it is, the valiant catty.”

“I’m serious!”

“Ok, Sullivan. I just want to help you,” his voice finally grew more serious.

“Help me?” Chloe repeated quite stunned. “You must be joking! In case you haven’t heard I’m the CIA’s enemy number one.”

“I am sure that it’s not that bad,” he teased with another smirk of his.

“What is it that you want from me, then?” she asked as her eyebrows elevated. “I will not jump into your bed if that’s the case.”

“Well, you are a very attractive woman, Chloe, but this is not my intention.”

“What, then? I don’t understand. How on earth would you like to help me for… nothing?”

“I think it’s time to introduce myself properly. I’m Oliver Queen, NSA*.”

Chloe just gaped at him in shock.

“You… what?!” she raised her voice, completely taken off track. “Don’t play with me! You can’t be…”

“I am,” he confirmed.

“But you’re the enemy!”

“So you’ve been told.”

“I saw lots of files about you…”

“Fake,” he stated. “Chloe… this is much bigger than you think. It’s bigger than any of us. CIA secret branches are rotting from the inside. There are a lot of spies there.”

“But… ho… wow…” she finally uttered.

“I’m willing to help you. Why? Because you were willing to help me before and because I like you. If you work for me I can give you and Lex the immunity, I can make sure you will be left alone after this ends. Of course if you two manage to survive. I know working for me equals even more risk than working for the CIA, but I’m pretty sure you will risk it all. I can guarantee that you and Lex will get to live… well… happily ever after?” he finished with one of his famous smiles.

“Ok…”Chloe took a deep breath, couldn’t believe that she came across such a chance. It was risky, yes, but in the same time it was her and Lex’s best shot. “But what about those names I gave you? What happened to those people? How… I don’t get it… they were spying on you, not knowing that you’re NSA?”

“As I said, it’s bigger than you can imagine. I’m just one of the pawns in the game. And when it comes to those names you gave me… I just needed some variable excuse to help you and therefore not blow away my cover.”

“Why would you?”

“I knew your background and I knew you wanted out. I felt sorry for you. You didn’t want to join the CIA in the first place, what happened forced you to and when you were reunited with Luthor… I just thought I could do something good. I could do something for you two. I had my heart broken once, so I knew what you felt.”

“What happened?” Chloe asked, feeling sorry for him. “If I may…”

“She was killed,” the answer came. “Rogue agent.”

“I’m sorry.”

“It’s ok. I’m better now and I found my purpose.”

“What was her name?”

“Tess. Tess Mercer. She was this beautiful redheaded woman. She was on fire.”

“Sounds great,” Chloe said in a rather hushed voice, because once again it was proven that this world was no fairy tale, no playground and if happy endings happened they were so rare that it was worth fighting for. She understood perfectly while Oliver decided to help her. She would do the same while being in his place. “Thank you,” her voice broke a little. “I am so grateful.” She covered his hand with hers.

“Don’t mention it and… remember that I need you to do something for me as well.”

“You have my word.”

Chloe thought that there was no way of finding out if she could really trust him, but she had to take that chance. Also something inside of her told her that it was the best way, that she had to work for this man.

Suddenly, she saw a small light in the darkness.

Her arms around him, pulling him closer into a kiss. Her naked warm body squirming wantonly beneath his own. He put his painfully erected and throbbing cock to her entrance to find himself home. One push and he was all in… her inner muscles fluttering around him…

“Chloe…” He looked at her face. “I lo… Chloe?!”

She was gone in a second. He was lying there alone, still feeling the warm of her body, but somehow she was nowhere to be seen.

“Chloe?!”

“Chloe!” Lex woke up sitting on his bed immediately. His body bathed in cold sweat, his cock throbbing for her for real.

But she wasn’t there. He was in his “cell” as he called it since though it looked like a small apartment he couldn’t get out.

“Chloe…” he moaned while hiding his face in his hands. “I miss you so much…”

He felt like his life was over, like there was nothing left but pain that was getting more and more excruciating with every passing day.

He would be better off dead, he thought, but on the other side Luthors were not quitters. He would not take the easy way out, because of her. She was still out there, uncaught, still trying to break him out as he was sure. All he had to do was wait.

But sometimes waiting was even harder than actually doing something.

*NSA – National Security Agency

A/N and this is the reason why it was only an idea at the beginning that would never be a book. I just know nothing about the real world of CIA etc!! I prefer writing romances with a lot of actions and some drama or smart science fiction… Never just the action. So please forgive me if it doesn’t seem plausible, don’t look for sense here, just read for pure fun: ) When I finish with this there are plenty other ideas for Chlex, those will be much easier to write: )

Please review

ok, after I watched Taken 2 i felt better. My fic has more sense than this sequel
    Last edited by TrinityR; 17th December 2012 at 23:06.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information