+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Agents (Chlex; NC17; AU) completed: 11.12.12

NS Full Member

Re: AGENTS (Chlex; NC17; AU) updated: 6.10.12

can't wait to see what happens.i alos hope lana doesn't interfer lex and chloe

NS Full Member

I like the mystery of this story .

Members

very interesting!!! loving it!

interesting story. Can't wait for the next chapter!

You’re all worried about Lana interfering… I can tell you just this: whatever happens with Lana you’ll be shocked, but this story will end like you want it to end: ) Don’t worry! Although it’s bittersweet
    And I’m sorry guys, I really wish I could update sooner, but my life is just going like crazy right now! So many things to do! Why didn’t I figure it all out during my summer break? But no, then I was bored; /
    I hope you stick with me and that this chapter will make it up for you. I have great plans for this story and couple of twists.
    And thank you for all your warmhearted comments!

Chapter 3

Chloe and Lex didn’t say a word while they were sitting in his expensive sport car heading toward the nearest best hotel.

They weren’t touching, weren’t looking at each other. They were both still slightly overwhelmed with what had just happened. Suddenly all their bravest dreams somehow became reality. Chloe had been spending so much time thinking about him since she’d left him and then regretting it and doing everything she could to forget again. Lex on the side had been torturing himself with “what could’ve been”. They’d both been thinking then that it’d been so stupid. How could a person still think about another after so much time passing by? Or maybe that had been real love, one at a lifetime opportunity? Maybe even though Lex had known Chloe was dead something inside of him had known otherwise? It’d been something hidden deep down, hidden from his conscious mind, some feeling that he’d never realized. The sixth sense of his body…

Lex’s car stopped in front of a hotel and he quickly jumped out of it, feeling his cock already reacting to what anticipated him. He circled the car before Chloe even managed to untangle herself from her seat belt. Her hands were very shaky. Lex opened the door for her and took her hand. They both walked toward the front door and on their way Lex threw the key to the man awaiting for it.

Chloe might still be in total shock and might not know what was happening all around her, might not be able to notice anyone beside Lex, but ten years of working for the CIA paid off, because suddenly she walked toward the elevator instead of the reception desk.

Lex didn’t say a word. He just let her go and was back in no time with the key.

It was only when the elevator door closed behind them they finally looked at each other and reached their hands to grab each others’ faces in the very same time.

They kissed and then Lex’s tongue licked along Chloe’s bottom lip, making her gasp in surprise and moan with pleasure. Her hands left his face and she placed them around his neck, bringing his body closer to hers, desperate of feeling more of him, desperate of feeling all of him that had been denied her for so long.

Encouraged, Lex also put his arms around her, sliding his tongue into her mouth, entwining it with hers and sliding his hands down her back until they cupped and squeezed her butt, then he pulled her pelvis against his, so she could feel how hard he already was.

Chloe moaned again and Lex thought that was the best sound she’d ever uttered while in his presence. He just wanted to strip her off her clothes and fuck her senseless, but he also wanted much and much more. He wanted it all, he wanted her for the rest of his life. He felt like she brought him up from the dead, threw a new life into him and he didn’t intend on letting her go ever again. In that very moment it didn’t matter what was still unsaid between them, it didn’t matter than she’d been the one to leave, he felt like he could forgive it all, he could bear it all. As long as they would be together.

The elevator finally stopped and Lex, though unwillingly, stopped kissing her and let her go off his arms. He still was a Luthor, so he couldn’t risk any compromising pictures in the news the next day not to mention that it did not miss his attention that Chloe had wanted to leave the banquet through the back door. She must’ve still been in hiding, still afraid of something, so he wouldn’t be the one to jeopardize it. After all if she’d really had loved him ten years ago then it meant that she would’ve had a pretty damn good reason for letting him go.

They walked into the corridor and Lex found the right door immediately. He opened it with one slide of his key car and let Chloe in, then when she was already inside he quickly followed her and shut the door soundly.

They jumped to each other again at an instance, colliding with their mouths, kissing, licking and fumbling with their clothes.

Lex knew this hotel from his many business meetings, so he gently directed Chloe toward the bedroom.

When they found themselves inside the right room Chloe finally managed to take his shirt off and dropped in on the floor. In order to do that he had to let go off her for a moment and as soon as the upper part of his clothing was out of the way he started touching her again

Chloe looked down on his torso which in her opinion was just perfect. Lex had that pretty lean body with slight muscles that weren’t too much, but just fine. She’d never really took to any bulk guys since her crush on Clark which she’d realized later on was a huge mistake. She’d never really loved his dark-haired friend.

Chloe put her hands on Lex’s chest, enjoying its texture and hardness, then slid her hands down with the intention of undoing his trousers, so she could finally...

Damn, she forgot what she was doing when Lex found the discreet and very small zip on her back and unzipped her dress which dropped from her to the floor, revealing her skimpy red underwear and then his hands were immediately on her breast, massaging it and kneading skillfully.

That day Chloe was actually happy that Mike had made her put all of that pretty garments on.

Soon, her bra was out of the way and Chloe was thrown onto the bed by her very sexy bald companion. She giggled at that presentation of the macho feature and watched him climbing onto the bed and hovering over her.

“You just had to act like a cave man, didn’t you?” she laughed, but when his lips found themselves over her nipple she stopped and started gasping and wriggling under him again. She was too much aroused, she could feel the wetness in her panties and was desperate to feel him inside of her.

She managed to focus again and reached to his pants.

With still shaky hands she finally undid the button and the zipper and Lex’s cock sprung free.

Lex stopped kissing her body and a load groan of relief escaped his throat.

He was hard. So hard. She thought. And big.

She started salivating at the image of it.

Lex noticed that she was impressed.

“You like what you see?” he asked her with a chuckle and a huge dose of self-pride.

She didn’t answer. She just kept looking.

“Chloe… I’m dying here…” Lex rasped. “Can we go back to business?

His big protruding and - in her opinion - quite beautiful…

Oh God, did I just think Lex’s cock was beautiful? She thought, inwardly moaning with embarrassment.

“Oh God,” she finally found her words. “What was I missing the whole time…” and she took it in her hands.

“God… Chloe…” Lex closed his eyes in pleasure and then opened them again. “Chloe…”

“Yes, Lex…” she whispered and sank down to take him into her mouth.

This time Lex closed his eyes as not to see Chloe licking his cock. It was too much and he was close to lose it.

“Chloe…” he stopped her, “please… stop… I’ll lose it too quickly… the fun will end before…” he stopped once more, unable to utter a full sentence.

Chloe giggled again and listened, lying back on the bed, waiting for him to finally claim her.

Lex kissed her, slowly trailed his way down her chest, gave his attention to both of her breast and then licked her belly hole.

His hands slid under her panties and he just ripped them off her.

“Hey! Those were new!” she said, pretending to be mad at him.

“I’ll buy you another…” Lex said and kissed the inside of her thigh.

Chloe shivered.

“And then…” he continued while getting dangerously close to her clit. He could smell her arousal and knew if he didn’t hurry he would be in a real danger of losing it. “And then I’ll buy you another…” he kissed the spot much closer, “and another…” he blew the air from his lungs on her clit

Chloe wriggled wantonly under him, desperately trying to gain some friction.

“God, what are you doing to me, Chloe… you have no idea…” And he finally put his finger to her entrance.

“Ohhh… ahhh…” came out of Chloe’s mouth. “I… I do… vice versa…” was all she managed to utter.

And then Lex’s mouth went down on her clit and she was lost.

Her body shook dangerously.

“Already?” Lex asked from between her legs

“I haven’t seen you from years!!” she exclaimed as he slid his finger inside of her and nuzzled her clit with his tongue. That did it. Her body started shaking more and then he could feel her coming.

“Damn it!” he cursed, wiped out his lips and raised himself to kiss her. He couldn’t wait any longer, not when she was so delicious.

He took his cock in his free hand and slid it inside of her.

That new feeling made her grasped the bed frame.

“Oh fuck!!” she yelled. “That was… that was nothing…. Compared what… to what… I feel coming nowwww!!” she screamed when he found himself all the way in. She clearly meant the coming of next more powerful climax.

“Are you ok? Did I hurt you?” Lex had to make himself sure.

“No… no… go on!!” she yelled at him and embraced his neck with her arms whole letting go of the bed frame.

“Give me a minute…” Lex took a deep breath and closed his eyes as not to look at her face. He would come if he did.

“Lex, please…”

So he pulled out and pulled in again and they both groaned loudly.

“Oh yeah…” Chloe whispered into his ear while he kept that rhythm up. “Yeah… yeah…” she wrapped her legs around his waist, he was all in, filling her tightly, but she still wanted more and more. She wanted to become one with him.

Lex took the hint and helped her get her legs a little higher, then he bent his knees and while almost sitting he could drive his cock all inside, as deep as he could get.

“Oh yeah…” Chloe yearned with clear pleasure. “Just like that… fuck me…”

“You’ll be… sore… tomorrow…” he noticed, but wouldn’t back out for nothing now. Even if she asked.

“I don’t… fuck… ing… care!” she rasped while he started fucking her like she wanted him to.

She could feel his cock hitting the exact right spot inside her, so deliciously deep and her inner muscles started dangerously clamping over it.

“Fuck!” Lex yelled at the sensation. “You close?”

“Yeah… gotta come…”

And then Chloe came with a loud scream, experiencing the best orgasm she’d ever had.

Lex was lost in the torturing spasms around his cock, so close to… but no, he wouldn’t so quickly…

His face contorted with effort, sweat bathing his body, mixing with Chloe’s.

“It’s ok, Lex…” she said while putting her hands on his face. “It’s ok to let go. You can let go now, Lex.”

Yes, he could finally let go. After all that time he finally could.

So he came, with a loud groan, releasing himself inside her body in spasms, finally claiming Chloe Sullivan. Finally feeling like he reached his home. Like he reached what he’d been always looking for…

Chloe focused on his face, watched it closely. In that very moment her love for him grew even bigger, she felt even more happy while being able to give him that pleasure, that release of the tension that had been growing inside of him for the last ten years.

And all those feelings absolutely terrified her…

…because there was tomorrow.

The day she would have to walk out on him again.

She didn’t think she would be able to do this. She could easily hurt herself, she’d been doing just that her whole life, but she could not hurt the person she loved. It was worse, so much worse.

She started stroking his head while he was coming and then his body collapsed, his face disappeared buried in her long hair, their bodies still joined in tight embrace, not willing to let go, his softened cock still inside of her.

“Sorry, I thought… I would last longer…” Lex rasped into her ear.

“We have all night…” she found herself whispering.

She felt love, she felt fulfillment, but she also felt a terrible dread.

The dread of the next day…

When Lex opened his eyes he thought for a while that he’d been dreaming. That he hadn’t really encountered Chloe Sullivan again. He thought he must’ve gotten drunk the previous night and ended up in bed with some nameless woman. That couldn’t be Chloe Sullivan. Just couldn’t. for all he knew Chloe was dead for almost ten years.

But when he dared to look at the woman lying beside him, cuddled into his chest he saw that was really happening. That was her and he was holding her in his arms right that moment. What more they’d had passionate hot sex the night before. Lex thought it was the best sex of his life.

He watched her beautiful face in silence, not wanting to wake her up. She’d changed, of course she had. After all it’d been so long. Now she must have twenty eight years old… he was exactly eight years older than she was, but it wasn’t a huge gap in times they were living. It was quite perfect.

Her hair was longer, her body slimmer than he remembered, but still she was curved in all the right places.

He gently raised his right hand that was free of holding her and put the stray strand of her hair from her face.

So beautiful, he thought, all I ever wanted right here, in my arms.

Was it possible that after such a long time of complete darkness, resignation, misery and pain the dawn finally came?

Just like that, one night Chloe reappeared in his life, though it still seemed so surreal. Lex just couldn’t wrap his mind around it all. Chloe loved him, loved him for so long… exactly like he loved her. But still, there were secrets to tell, things he just had to know. But he was full of hope, the worst was over after all, right? Now he was sure that he would never let her go again. He would keep her. Protect her. Watch over her.

She brought back all the sense of his life that he’d lost and he wanted nothing more than to hold her for the rest of his life.

To marry her.

Just be with her.

Have children with her.

Make her Chloe Luthor.

Suddenly it came to him that her name might not be Chloe anymore. She could change it as well as probably her surname was changed… What was it now?

The sun was raising, so more and more of its bright light got inside through the window. Then, just a second later Lex hissed.

There was a pretty bad scratch on Chloe’s cheek. Her hair was partially covering it up now, but he put it aside again and there it was… she must’ve covered that up with a make-up before, he thought and went back in his mind to the moment they’d seen each other the previous night. Yeah, definitely, he would’ve noticed something so serious.

In that very moment Chloe opened her eyes and her peaceful face changed into contorted one.

“Chloe…” Lex’s voice loud and strained. “What happened?” he asked while brushing her cheek gently with his finger. “Who hurt you?”

She looked up at him and was out of the bed and on her feet so quickly that he was still confused what happened that suddenly there was that gaping hole by his side instead of her warm body.

She picked the red dress from the floor and put in on without even bothering with underwear.

She felt pain, so much pain that it was tearing her apart, but she knew she had to go.

She had to leave. She had to find that strength in her to do so, because otherwise Lex would get hurt.

And that was the last thing she wanted for him.

“Chloe!” he raised his voice, watching her when she was running her eyes over the room to find the rest of her stuff.

She didn’t answer, she just picked up her bra and then her destroyed panties and stuffed it all in her bag.

“Chloe?” Lex repeated, completely perplexed of her behavior. “Chloe, what is it?”

She was heading toward the door now.

“CHLOE!” he roared and completely naked jumped out of bed, padded through the room and then hallway and stopped her while grabbing her arm to turn her to face him.

She stilled, but did not look at him, instead she pierced her eyes into the floor.

“Would you mind telling me what’s going on?” his voice like steel, hard, but she could tell that he was doing everything in his power to keep it that way.

“Lex… please, do not make this any harder,” she just pleaded and finally raised her eyes to his.

She shivered and crossed her arms over her chest while seeing that pain and desperation in those blue gray depths.

“Why?!” he burst, making her jump. “Why?! Why the fuck are you doing this to me again?! Is there someone else?! What are you hiding, Chloe?! You can tell me! If you did something terrible… I can handle it! I’m a Luthor, remember? I’ve done pretty much…”

“Lex…” she stopped him. “It’s not this. It’s dangerous and I can’t have you put in the middle of things. I’m sorry. I just can’t!”

She turned from him again, hiding her stinging eyes, her body shaking.

“You know, I thought you were different,” he said bitterly, “I thought you were special, but it seems to me now that every single woman is exactly the same! You’re all the same!” he blurted out. “You’ve all only deceived me, hurt me, used me and betrayed me!!”

Chloe shook even more, then she burst into tears. Even though her back was turned to him she felt his pain, his agony, his desperation. She knew that if she walked that door right that moment he would finally break. Who knew maybe even land up in BelleReve? Or… commit suicide? What did he have in that life full of business? Nothing.

She made her decision. She decided just for once to follow her heart instead of her brain. She was done with hurting herself and the person she loved most. She had only one chance left at love in her life, she knew it, and that was it.

Chloe whirled back to him, seeing his face contorted in pain when he didn’t manage to hide it on time. She could’ve sworn that his eyes were a little glassy too.

“Chloe…” his voice hoarse. “Just tell me, please, tell me! I have to know! I’ve been in the dark for the last ten years!"

“It’s classified,” she said with a sigh.

“What do you mean?” he cocked his eyebrow.

“I… I am…” she hesitated and swallowed hard.

“Damn it, Chloe! Just tell me!!” he raised his voice again and suddenly realized that he was still naked. “Tell me!” he put his hands on her shoulders and shook her slightly, demanding an answer. He could not get more humiliated in that moment anyway, add to that his already semi erected cock. It was his morning call after all and Chloe was there.

“I’m CIA, ok?!” she finally burst, raising her voice as well. “That is what you wanted to hear?! It’s all classified! I got recruited after I testified against your father! I preferred this over living a life of somebody else! I would never be happy while living somewhere where no one would know me, where everyone would think I was some different person! I didn’t want to lose myself. I still wanted to be Chloe!” she kept crying. “And this scratch…” she pointed her cheek, “is from my last mission!”

Lex’s hands dropped from her arms and he just stood there, right in front of her, shocked and speechless.

“Wh… You WHAT?!” he suddenly asked. Ok, he certainly didn’t expect that.

“Yes, that’s true.” She sighed deeply, felt like she’d just jeopardized both their futures. But when looking at this from the other side they’d never really had any without each other. “Lana bumped into me one day and joined in.”

“Do you honestly want to tell me that you and… Lana Lang… are both agents in the CIA?” His eyebrows wandered even higher this time. “Seriously?!”

“Yes,” she admitted. “What more… and that is why I shouldn’t have been telling you this… we’re kind of special secret agents. We’re working for the top secret branch.”

“Of course you are,” he repeated in strange awe. “How?” he asked.

Ten years later

Chloe outside the Talon

“Chloe Sullivan?”

She gaped at those two men in black suits and panic ran through her.

Lionel must’ve found out! God, why was she so stupid?! Why hadn’t she listened to Lex offering her security earlier?!

Chloe decided in a moment. She would not just surrender. It wasn’t in her nature. She
    would do her best to escape. She would run like she would be running for her life.

Well, actually she would be running for her life…

But exactly in the moment when she turned round, ready to flee, it all happened too fast.

She heard a gunshot.

One of the men grabbed her arm and pulled her to the ground, covering her with his body.

The other aimed at the shooter that was further away and took him down.

It was all over in a couple of seconds.

She was shaking, breathing erratically, her heart pounding loudly. She didn’t understand what had just happened.

If those guys saved her that meant… were they Lex’s men? She would be so glad if that turned out to be true. She would drive over to the mansion to thank him right away. He’d just saved her life. And all she wanted to do now was to sink into his warm arms....

“Wh… what?” she asked stupidly, still astonished.

The man raised from the ground and reached his hand to help her out.

“Chloe Sullivan, I am agent Marx, this is agent Thomson. We are CIA and we’re here to take you in.”

“What?!” Such a prolific writer was she and now all she could do was to just keep repeating the same word.

“We have to get you out of sight,” Thomson said, hid his gun and grabbed her arm, dragging her to the car.

“Wait! You can’t just… my father… Lex…”

“We are deeply sorry, miss Sullivan, but your father died half hour ago. We only managed to get to you on time.”

Chloe jerked to a stop and looked up at the agents with big unbelieving eyes.

“We’re sorry, we did everything we could,” Marx said as it that was going to make her feel any better.

She was left alone. She had no family. The only person related to her was gone now… her
    dear loved Dad was gone!

“Lex… What about Lex?! I have to…” she started, but Thompson stopped her.

“If you want to keep him safe and avoid what happened to your father you will just go with us.”

Present:

“That is how it started,” Chloe finished telling her story to Lex. “I couldn’t come out of hiding. It was too dangerous and Lionel’s trial wouldn’t be due to at least couple of months. They had to be careful, because he was too powerful, he had too many connections. Then it was simply too late. They faked my death to keep me safe, because Lionel was getting closer to me. They offered me new life or recruitment since I was a good material for an agent. I chose the latter.”

“But why…” Lex thought hard. “Why didn’t you come back to me after my father’s death?”

“Lionel wasn’t the only one in this, there were many others, his allies, ready to get their revenge. If they saw me with you… we would be both in danger.”

“What my father did to piss off the CIA?”

“Dangerous experiments on meter infected, sponsoring terrorism all over the world on those who escaped… he also killed a couple of top secret agents… there’s a pretty big list and… there is something else.”

“What? What is it, Chloe?” Lex got concerned while noticing the confused look on her face.

“CIA never actually saw Lionel’s body. It was officially cremated, but… they do not have a solid proof that Lionel really did die that day."

“Excuse me?” Lex’s eyes grew bigger as he listened to her. “Do you want to tell me that my father may still be alive?”

“It’s very unlikely since he would’ve had to have some help in pretending to have the cancer, he would’ve had to have a doctor on his side and a lot of others.”

“So nothing? They did not say anything? Didn’t you interrogate them?”

“The doctor died in a shooting a little while Lionel’s death.”

“Fuck,” Lex cursed and ran his hand over his bald scalp. “I can’t fucking believe it! That bastard!”

“Lex, it’s been too long. Lionel must be dead.”

“But there’s still that uncertainty.”

“I’m telling you he is dead.”

They suddenly found themselves in silence. Chloe was still sobbing quietly.

What had she just done? Had she destroyed both of their lives? Or maybe what was left of them?

“I really did love you, Lex,” she finally said after a while. “It was the hardest part for me to let you go before we even managed to explore what was it between us, but I had too. There’s no day passing by I don’t regret it, but it was something I had to do. I didn’t want you to die as well. My father was enough.”

“I understand,” he finally said quietly. “I really do, but it still hurts so much.”

“I know. I was hurting as well… but I also knew that Lionel was capable of murdering you too. If he’d known about us… he wouldn’t have hesitated back then.”

“Yeah, I know… sucks to have such a bastard for a father, right? He not only destroyed my mother’s life, but also mine… yours… your father…”

“Don’t do this to yourself, Lex.” Chloe cupped his face into her hands. “You are different, you are the good one. You are not his father and you will never do. You have done enough to prove it. I am so proud of you.”

He closed his eyes and put his forehead against her.

“I love you,” he whispered.

“I love you too,” she answered and hugged him, clinging her body desperately to his naked one.

Lex took her into his tight embrace, feeling her heart beast against his chest, her breath on his neck, burying his face in her hair.

“What is your name now?” he suddenly remember what he wanted to know. “Did you change it?”

“No,” she answered. “I’m officially dead, so Chloe Sullivan just does not exist.”

He didn’t answer to that, it was too dreadful to even think about.

“What am I supposed to do now?” Chloe asked a moment later straight into his ear.

“I don’t know, but we’ll figure it out together,” he answered.

His body fully responded to hers, but completely involuntary. He knew he shouldn’t have been taking advantage of her now, but he could feel his cock pressing against her belly and the remaining shakes of her body from crying didn’t make it better.

But then he noticed that she started doing it intentionally. She was caressing his bald scalp what made him ever more ready for her, then she let her hands slip down his back to finally cupped his bare butt cheeks.

“God, Chloe…” he moaned and before he even managed to think or to stop himself he pulled her out of his hug and went down on her with his lips.

She responded immediately, opening her mouth widely, letting his tongue in.

Lex groaned inside his throat and pushed her against the wall, pulled her dress up and sank into her with one smooth stroke.

Chloe gasped at the sensation, then moaned with pleasure.

He started fucking her like that, against the wall.

“Oh yes… Lex… more Lex…” she kept whispering in between the kisses. Her body grazing against his frantically.

“Love you… love you… Chloe…” he kept saying. “I…” push, “will…” another push, “never…” he kept that rhythm up, “let… you… go… ever… again… GOD!!”

“Oh yes… don’t…” she said, feeling her inner muscles responding while Lex hit her G spot. Then she was coming.

And he came with her.

Ok, question: can I say that sth didn’t miss sb’s attention? I wasn’t sure of that collocation…
    Last edited by TrinityR; 17th December 2012 at 23:03.

NS Full Member

great update.i hope lionel is dead. can't wait to see what happens next

At least one review, thank you
    It really helps when you guys tell me what you think

Chapter 4

When Chloe walked into her office in the secret branch underground, she was beaming with happiness.

“Somebody had a good night,” Lana practically snapped at her.

“And somebody did not,” Chloe answered back and sat by her desk. “What’s wrong?”

“You do realize that you can't see him ever again, do you?” Lana took a chair and situated herself right by her blond friend‘s side.

“Lana…” Chloe sighed heavily, feeling something unpleasant twisting in her stomach, but the brunette continued: “We all went through special training that showed us how to make emotions disappear. We are not supposed to fall in love."

“Yeah, I know that!” Chloe got a little agitated. “And I remember how I swore to myself to never fall in love, but… back then I had no idea that fate would bring me and Lex together again.”

“Are you listening to yourself?” Lana rolled her eyes. “You can’t expect me to believe that you just saw him last night and all your priorities suddenly changed! Chloe…” Lana leaned closer to her. “I’m worried about you. Maybe you’re overworking yourself and…”

“Could you please stay out of my personal life?!” Chloe’s good mood was gone.

“There’s no such thing as personal life where it comes to people like us.” Lana stood up and backed out.

“Wait… Lana!” Chloe got to her feet as well and ran after her friend, caching her pretty soon. “Lana…” She looked desperately into her brown eyes. “Please… please… I’m beginning you do not report this. Please, let it stay between us, ok? I’ll deal with it myself.”

“Chloe…” Now Lana was looking at her with tenderness. “I would never do something like that. You’re the only one in my life now that knows me. You are my friend. Don’t worry about my possible reporting you. I just wanted to make you realize what you are doing. If the CIA finds out… you’ll dead.”

“Don’t be too dramatic.”

“It’s reality,” Lana just said in a gravel tone. “Think about your life. You do want to live it, don’t you?” And after those words she walked away.

“I don’t… not like that,” Chloe whispered to herself, looking at the floor. “I was dead through the last ten years and you don't know everything..."
    Lex was waiting by the table in a small restaurant in the suburbs. It took him a little too long to get there, but there was nothing that he would not do for Chloe. He understood she had to stay low, had to make sure no one would see them together. He knew how dangerous it would be for them to be together, but he was sure they could figure something out eventually. Some new life… new identities? Lex was even ready to get rid of LexCorp, yes, it was his legacy and he’d been running that company for almost ten years now, but it didn’t matter. Those years were just a painful blur to him. He’d gotten back to life the previous night and he did not intend on wasting any more time.

He looked at his watch. Chloe was half hour late… the lunch was supposed to be late anyway and now…

There she is, Lex sighed with relief when he noticed her petite posture. It was hard to recognize her though, because she was wearing a pretty big hat that not only covered half her face but also hid all the hair.

“Lex!” She spotted him and quickly walked over to him. “I am so sorry for being late. I had to…”

“It’s ok,” he just smiled and stood up to kiss her gently. “I’m glad you’re here now.”

“If it was up to me I would be here much earlier… I just had a debrief and then… never mind. Let’s order something. I’m starving!”

“So, what are we going to do?” Lex asked when the waitress took their orders and walked away.

“Honestly, I have no idea…” Chloe’s voice was nearly desperate. “I don’t know how to walk away from them… they can track me anywhere. I can’t just disappear. They’ll eventually find me.”

“Chloe…” Lex’s voice was soothing, he was trying to do everything in his power to make her feel better. He reached his hand and put it on hers, squeezing gently. “I am here. Don’t worry. We’ll get through this together. You just made the first step. You said you wanted out.” He started caressing her smooth palm with his fingers.

“Yeah… but that was obvious for me… it was you or the CIA… only I don’t have the slightest clue how to do this…”

The waitress brought their food so they stopped talking for a while and Lex was forced to let Chloe’s hand go.

“I think I may have an idea,” he finally spoke when made sure that no one was around.

“Shoot,” Chloe said and took a bite of her hamburger.

“We’ll fake your dead,” Lex said.

“Excuse me?!” she almost choked on her food.

“What?”

“You won’t cheat them, Lex. I would really have to be dead for them to believe.”

“Can’t we just stage some fire or explosion?” he suggested. “Or you could pretend that you died in some mission. Anything explosive coming soon?” he tried to joke, but Chloe wasn’t in the mood. In fact she was very pale and terrified.

“Hey… I am here. I will not leave you,” he reassured her again.

“That’s what I’m worried about,” she said and he clearly didn’t understand. “I’m not worried about me. I’m worried about you. If somebody finds out… you will be the first one to cancel.”

“Cancel?” Lex raised his eyebrows. “Could you please lose that special-agent-speech when you’re with me? It does sound… scary.”

“You see?”

“We’ll figure something out. Sooner or later.”

“Better sooner,” Chloe said. “Better sooner.”

Twenty minutes later they were both on the backseat on Lex’s limousine with tinted windows.

Perfect, thought Chloe when straddling Lex’s laps while kissing him and shamelessly grazing against the hard bulge in his pants.

“Chloe… Chloe…” he moaned, put his hands on her shoulders, so he could push her away to be able to look her in the eyes. His were a little foggy from desire.

“Yeah?” she asked seductively.

“If we don’t get down to business soon…” he started.

“Sure, Mr Luthor,” she interrupted him and undid his belt and then as fast as she could she freed his cock.

Lex hissed soundly.

“Oh yeah… that’s much better…” he panted when she started stroking him.

She smiled and positioned herself while putting her panties aside. They did not have much time that day.

She slowly took him inside, slightly hissing, because she was sore from the night and then the rough morning.

“And now? Better?” she asked and started kissing his neck when he was all in.

“Yeah… yes… but… Chloe, are you sure? I mean… you're sore…”

“I don’t give a damn. I want to feel you.”

“I can… do you with my mouth…” he suggested but involuntarily buckled his hips into her and they both moaned.

“No, no need… but I may remind you of that later on,” she giggled and started moving up and down, back and forward.

“I love you so much…” Lex kept whispering into her ear while they were fucking.

“I love you too… I’ve always… loved you…”

Lana was standing on the other side of the street, looking at the black limousine with tinted windows. Waiting.

Too long, she thought when looking at her watch. They're parking for too fucking long! They must have sex!!

She was almost shaking with rage that had been building inside of her since the previous night when she’d seen Chloe in the company of no one else but Lex Luthor.

Why do past always have to hunt us? Lana thought, turned around and walked away.

She reached to her cell phone.

“It’s me…” she spoke.

“Oh yeah… just like that… do not dare to stop!!” Chloe was wriggling wantonly on a hotel’s bed while Lex was working on her – as he promised – with his mouth.

“God, you’re talented!” she screamed and had to grab the bed frame.

Lex’s tongue was now inside of her, doing something so amazing that she couldn’t quite process it. She just focused on the feeling of it.

And then he put his finger inside and stroke her from the inside while sucking on her clit…

“Oh… God… I… I'm gonna… LEX!” got out of her mouth as a last word before her body shook in a powerful climax.

Lex kept his work up until all her spasm subsided, then he wiped his face with the sheet and laid next to her.

“That was amazing,” she whispered to his ear and then kissed his lips.

“Thank you,” he smiled to her.

“And what are we going to do with you now, hah?” she asked playfully, pointing his evident and now painful erection.

“Well, if you don’t feel up to it, you can just…”

“Not up to it? Are you kidding?” Without any more words she got to his cock and took it in her mouth.

She really did love all of Lex.

“Can I talk to you?” The next day Chloe decided. She would take Lex’s offer. She would let him fake her death. He was right. All they had to do was only stage some fire or explosion. The CIA would not have any evidence that Chloe Sullivan was alive. They would think she burned or was ripped apart. Her only concern was dental records, but Lex assured her that thanks to his genetic experimentation he would be able to fool everybody. Chloe chose not to think about that kind of research. Lex didn’t tell her everything, but she was pretty sure that LexCorp would soon be able to clone people. Now they could create parts, dead bodies with nothing inside the brain, but in some time…

It was a good thing that she and Lex himself were leaving that old life behind to start a new one. They would have so much money that they wouldn’t have to work another day in their life, their financial interest would be enough.

There was only one thing left to do.

Chloe had to talk to Lana.

“Chloe, is everything alright?” Lana asked, pretty concerned. “Is that about…?”

“Yes. I have to talk to you, but… not here. Can we go for a walk?” Chloe suggested.

She just couldn’t let Lana believe that she would be dead. She knew that her brunette friend could be a little difficult sometimes, but most of the times she was the only friend Chloe had had from a very long time, the only person Chloe could turn to and could really trust. Years of working together did the trick.

“I’m leaving, Lana,” Chloe finally dared to say when they were both outside.

“Excuse me?” Lana raised her eyebrows in surprise and gaped at her friend.

“There’s no future for me here and I hate this work. I hate being an agent. One day I just… well, die, probably in action and that will be it. My life. Gone. And it won’t have any sense."

“It will. You know how many people we’re saving every single day!”

“I do, but all my life I was thinking about others. I never actually thought about what I want and when I knew what I wanted I was too afraid of the risk. I can’t live like that any longer, Lana. Life is too short for that.”

“You can’t quit. They won’t let you.”

“I know. But they are other ways of getting out.”

“Like what?"

“I can’t tell you anything more. I just want you to know that… whatever happens… I will be happy, Lana. Don’t you every worry about me. Just… please, accept my decision.” Chloe lunged forward, putting her arms around her friend to hug her and then she just walked away.

She never intended on telling Lana any details. As much as it pained her she just couldn't trust her that much. It wasn’t only about Chloe, it was also about Lex.

Chloe Sullivan would die in her next mission. Soon.

On the way to her apartment to pack, Chloe took her brand new and untraceable cell phone and dialed Lex’s number.

Strange, she thought when he didn’t pick up. Maybe he’s busy. He’ll probably call me back soon. After putting her mind at rest Chloe walked up the stairs and entered her apartment.

Lex told her to take only the most needed stuff, leave the rest. They had money, so it wasn’t a problem.

Chloe got to her bedroom and opened her wardrobe. She had to have a pair of clothes, some underwear, personal cosmetics…

In the middle of putting her stuff into her journey bag she stilled.

She could’ve sworn she heard something. Some noise coming from the hall.

Years of working for the CIA trained her, schooled her senses. She knew that if she felt something was wrong it usually was.

Slowly, caring not to make any suspicious move she grabbed her bag and got to the window. She could easily got out through the fire escape.

When she was half way there a masked man strode inside and immediately jumped to her.

She was faster though, she was already running down the stairs, jumping from one storey to another.

Faster, Chloe, faster! Lex! You have to get to Lex and make sure he’s alright!! NOW! She kept telling herself.

She heard a gunfire and instinctively covered her head.

Only a little… only one storey left…

She jumped and found herself rolling on the ground.

The man chasing her must have orders to bring her in alive, because he wasn’t aiming at her. He just wanted to scare her and get off her track.

She wouldn’t let him, she decided while getting on her feet and running as fast as she could.

She managed to catch a taxi and drove away.

Thank God for that!

But what now? Chloe realized somebody was after her. She did not have proof that the CIA found out about what she was going to do though. Lana wouldn’t tell them, no, Chloe knew she could trust her. Lana wouldn’t betray her like that, she would not have a valid reason. She would sooner fake her own death. So who then? Somebody found out about her being a secret agent? NOW?! Or somebody had Lex followed… since he was connected to Lionel… and Lionel to the CIA.

Shit, shit, fuck!

“Can't you go faster?!” Chloe snapped at the poor taxi driver.

“Miss, there are rules here! I can’t lose my license!”

“I’ll pay you extra!”

When she got to Lex’s hotel room it was already too late.

She could tell he’d been taken, because the apartment was a mess. There were clear signs of struggle.

Chloe could just look at the broken pieces of furniture, evidence of a fight, and keep shaking.

“Lex…” finally escaped her mouth and her knees buckled under her.

She had no idea who, how or why. She didn’t even know where they took him…

She couldn’t lose him. Not again. Not like that.

She had only one hope left.

“Lana?” Chloe spoke to her cell phone when the brunette picked up. “Lana! They took Lex!”

“What? What are you talking about?”

“They took him!! We were about to run away today and they… somebody was after me and…”

“Chloe, I have no idea what do you expect me to do since you are the one who screw up!”

“What?” Chloe was left baffled. “I don’t… don’t understand…”

“You betrayed the CIA,” Lana said. “And if they find out that I’m talking to you I’ll be in serious trouble!”

“What do you mean? How they find out so quickly? Did you tell them?” Chloe had to ask but couldn’t believe Lana would do something like that.

“No, of course not! And no, it’s not because you want out. They have some valid proof that you betrayed them! I don’t have enough clearance to know what it is, but it has nothing to do with you and Lex.”

“I don’t… I don’t understand…” Chloe repeated. She just wanted to go to lie in bed and die. She felt so powerless, so out of it. She could not understand what was going on. “Lana, I didn’t do anything, I swear.”

“If they are sure you did then I don’t know what to say to that. Chloe, I do care about you, you know that, but I have my hands tied up now. The only way to straight it up is if you just give yourself in and…”

“I can’t.”

Chloe hung up. She could not put her mind around all of this. She was numb to all Lana's please, even if it seemed resonable. Only guilty were running away, right?

Had she really done something? Or somebody was playing her?

She knew one thing: she couldn’t come back to CIA now, she had to at least try to find Lex first, then if he… if he…

She barely could even think of it. Then she would give herself in.

And that was what everybody had always been warning her about… never ever get into a relationship, because the closer you are with the person the bigger the danger is.

Two hours later Chloe left the hotel.

She’d looked everywhere, run through everything, every little piece in Lex’s apartment to find something, anything, but she found nothing. She knew only one thing: whoever had taken Lex was a professional.

She stood at the sidewalk, not really knowing what to do next. She had to get out of sight before they would find her again, but where? She’d already asked in the reception of the hotel, they didn’t know about Lex.

Suddenly, her cell phone rang. She took it as fast as she could. Maybe Lex… Maybe it was staged… maybe he had to disappear as well? That didn’t explain the fuss in the CIA quarter, but she wouldn’t care. She and Lex could still fake…

“Lex?!” she asked, her voice full of hope.

“No, but if you help me, I may help you,” she heard some unknown male voice.

“Who are you?!”

I'm sorry if that seems a little jadded for you, but I promise it will all make sense later on.
    And now after that Lana's call while looking at the limo with Chlex inside you are all pretty sure she's the one behind all of it, aren't you? Well, partially, yes, no secret in that, but how and why... that will remain a shock;p It's not because she hates Chloe.
    Last edited by TrinityR; 17th December 2012 at 23:04.

I have a surprise for you. I hope you'll like it
    I felt inspired after writing the previous chapter: (you can call it a trailer)

Members

Very nice story

NS Full Member

i wonder who is willing to help her.can't wait for an update

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information