+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Orchestrato (Chlex) NC-17, Season 3-4 Safehouse Summer fic - completed 22.11.13

NS Full Member

Re: Orchestrato (Chlex) NC-17, Season 3-4 Safehouse Summer fic

wicked beginning, I loved the part about scalding her throat with coffee to get rid of the sexual tension! It does sound like Lex is having fun building up that sexual tension in the first place though!

I really enjoy your writing with Chollie so I am very excited to see where you take this and that you have given into the Chlex, even if it is due to an auction!!
    Thank you!!

I love it so far! Just please do not stop writing until you'll end this ok? I was reading a couple of Chlex stories about the safehouse and there were all left without the proper ending, I hope this one will be finished because I reallllyyyy want to read something like that

Members

great start!! can't wait for more!!

Members

I really enjoyed the first chapter and can't wait to see where you go with it. Your current Chloe/Lex characters are both great and I am interested to see how you will write their relationship as it continues.

NS Full Member

Really enjoy the story. Can't wait to see what will happen next. Maybe after Lionel is officially in jail, Chloe and Lex finally get together and Chloe will finally lose her virginity.

Members

i really liked the beginning. can't wait for more.

No charge for awesomeness

This is a fantastic start. Thanks for penning it. I can't wait to read more.

As for formatting...I wish I had the answer for you. Been here for years and I experience the same issues. I stopped bothering to format until I pasted it in and then edit it to what I want it to look like then. It's a huge pain, but eh, what are ya gonna do?

Update us soon? Pretty please?

Nice! Been reading your stories since forever. Haha! Can't wait for the rest! Thank you!

Members

Nice Start, can't wait to read more.

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Hey BabyDee! It's great to see you here at the forum I've been a fan of your darker Chlark work for a while, and I can't wait to see what you do with a Chlex piece.

I really liked the start of this fic. The whole 'safehouse season' was a fascinating time for Chlexers, and there's just so much possibility and potential into everything that might have happened between Chloe and Lex during their time together. I loved the camaraderie and repartee that the two of them have in this fic. It was fun seeing the gentle teasing that they both engaged in, as well as the sympathetic bond that had obviously formed up... not to mention their very strong, smooth working relationship as well. Overall, they were already showing signs of being a perfect match in partners on many different levels.

Heeee! But, most of all, I loved the suggestions of Chloe looking at Lex, seeing him as a healthy, strong, attractive, sexy man, and feeling the 'sexual tension' between the two of them.

And, I have to admit, I would LOVE to see this attraction explored further... although it might be interesting to see Chloe examine this attraction and wonder whether she's suffering through some weird sort of Stockholm Syndrome. After all, all the elements required for 'capture bonding' are all there... plus there's the whole 'gratitude factor' as well, where Chloe is fully aware that she's being kept sequestered and 'imprisoned' in this safehouse purely for her own safety.

heh... then again... Lex could just as easily start wondering whether HE'S suffering through the relatively rarer Lima Syndrome. lol!

Great fic, BabyDee. I look forward to seeing what future chapters bring.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information