+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please Help: Website address not working

NS Full Member

Question Please Help: Website address not working

I'm experiencing problems accessing this website using the main address. I've tried chlex.net and naughty-seduction.net. Each time I enter the address into the address bar, I get an error message saying the link is broken or something to that effect. I don't know if it's my web browser (Internet Explorer 9) or something to do with the site.

Consequently, I have to google the website (usually I'll enter in the title of a fic and "chlex") and access it via one of the links the search engine pulls up.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Re: Please Help: Website address not working

I don't use Internet Explorer but Mozilla, which I find a lot more reliable. I suppose the features on both must have similar labels so I'd suggest checking out the Tools drop-down menu at the top of your browser and deleting the whole browsing history, including cookies and passwords.
    Last edited by lexie; 4th March 2012 at 08:30.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

No charge for awesomeness

Quote Originally Posted by Historianic View Post
    I'm experiencing problems accessing this website using the main address. I've tried chlex.net and naughty-seduction.net. Each time I enter the address into the address bar, I get an error message saying the link is broken or something to that effect. I don't know if it's my web browser (Internet Explorer 9) or something to do with the site.

Consequently, I have to google the website (usually I'll enter in the title of a fic and "chlex") and access it via one of the links the search engine pulls up.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    I've been having the problem as well for months and couldn't get on at all. Finally figured out how to get in. I have to enter through a forums.naughty-seduction.net Any other way on any other browser yields error messages:

"Warning: require_once(./includes/vba_cmps_include_template.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/warunee/public_html/index.php on line 43

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './includes/vba_cmps_include_template.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/warunee/public_html/index.php on line 43"
    Last edited by ChloeLovesLex; 5th March 2012 at 00:32.

NS Full Member

Quote Originally Posted by lexie View Post
    I don't use Internet Explorer but Mozilla, which I find a lot more reliable. I suppose the features on both must have similar labels so I'd suggest checking out the Tools drop-down menu at the top of your browser and deleting the whole browsing history, including cookies and passwords.
    Thanks so much lexie! I'll give that a try.

NS Full Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChloeLovesLex View Post
    I've been having the problem as well for months and couldn't get on at all. Finally figured out how to get in. I have to enter through a forums.naughty-seduction.net Any other way on any other browser yields error messages:

"Warning: require_once(./includes/vba_cmps_include_template.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/warunee/public_html/index.php on line 43

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './includes/vba_cmps_include_template.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/warunee/public_html/index.php on line 43"
    That's exactly the error message I've been getting! Thanks so much for your help.

No charge for awesomeness

Any issues now when you enter in through this???

forums.naughty-seduction.net
    Last edited by ChloeLovesLex; 5th March 2012 at 19:23.

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

The main site, (chlex.net redirects to->) naughty-seduction.net isn't working (yet). When we had a problem earlier this year, I focused mainly on getting the forums up and working again If you use f.chlex.net you will get redirected to forums.naughty-seduction.net Sorry for the trouble! I'll try and get the main site up working soon!
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

NS Full Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChloeLovesLex View Post
    Any issues now when you enter in through this???

forums.naughty-seduction.net
    It still redirects me to a google page that has pulled up various links to the site and so I have to access it via google. Although its better than the way I was having to access it before.

Julie, thanks so much for your help. When I enter f.chlex.net in the address bar, I can access this site directly. And no worries, you do an amazing job running and maintaining this site. We're all really lucky.

Thanks again everyone for taking the time and trouble to help me out. I really appreciate it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information