+ Reply to Thread

Thread: question!

NS Member

question!

is there any way to read only posts by a specific user in a thread....i.e. is it possible to read just the story as it's posted and not have to page through all the other comments??? I enjoy reading other's comments on the stories I read although when my computer is running slow it's frustrating and time consuming when i'm trying to read through a story.
    Thanks so much!!!!

Members

Re: question!

Go to search thread at top...advanced search....filter by user name...

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tmkh View Post
    i.e. is it possible to read just the story as it's posted and not have to page through all the other comments??? I enjoy reading other's comments on the stories I read although when my computer is running slow it's frustrating and time consuming when i'm trying to read through a story.
    Thanks so much!!!!
    You can use the search thread at the top right-hand corner as g-love99's suggested. Unfortunately, there's no way to turn off the comments but you can view the printable version to make the page load faster without the graphics. Simply click on the Thread Tools button in the top right-hand corner of the thread you're visiting and then click "Show printable version" on the drop-down menu.
    Last edited by lexie; 14th December 2011 at 23:24.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

NS Member

thanks for the suggestions! i don't make it on this site that often so it's nice to be able to maximize my reading time when i do

Yeah thanks you for the help, it will be useful when i'll read it during my breaklunch at work

Never thought to go the printable route to avoid the extra graphics. Wil have to give this a try!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information