+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sinful & Forbidden - NC17/ completed: 17.01.12

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Re: SINFUL & FORBIDDEN - CHLEX - NC17/ updated: 03.12.11

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityR View Post
    Thank you

And to answer your questions: Chloe and Oliver were together and happy and they had a little boy in SV epilogue. Lois and Clark were of course together, engaged, she found out in S10. Oliver killed Lex in S7 (or what was lef from Lex after the Artic), which was horrible and fans figured out it would've made more sense if that was a clone that escape lab where Lex was healing himself. Anyway, Lex was brought back in S10, he needed a heart so Lionel wanted to cut Tess's out (she's Lex's half-sister, Pamela Jenkins' daughter), but she shot him and escaped. Lionel managed to make a dal with Darkseid, he sold his soul and that is how Lex got his heart and life back, I figured "a life for a life, a soul for a soul" like zatanna explained once, that was real Lex, really brought back, I refuse to think otherwise. Unfortunatelly, Tess ereased his memories and he killed her.
    Yeah, pretty screw up, and I hate that they left Lex like that, with no memories - completly turning Smallville into Superman ;/ And I never really followed any comic books or movies, Smallville was what captured me!

Anyway, I find last seasons - though Michael wasn't there - pretty good and can't imagine myself not see the whole of SV, but of course, whatever works for us
    Wow, I'm shocked that this all really happened in the show. I need to watch it sometime.
    So Lionel got back from the dead??? How did it happen???
    I saw that you were offended with me about the Lexana thing. I'm sorry about that. I don't hate Lana it's more like when you like a guy and he goes out with another girl, you know??? And you're disappointed with him and don't want to see him for some time. I don't know if I'm making sense because English is not my first language but it's not hate, I don't mean to offend Lexana fans, nor Lana fans not even Kristen fans or Kristen herself.
    Malu

Quote Originally Posted by malugargula View Post
    Wow, I'm shocked that this all really happened in the show. I need to watch it sometime.
    So Lionel got back from the dead??? How did it happen???
    I saw that you were offended with me about the Lexana thing. I'm sorry about that. I don't hate Lana it's more like when you like a guy and he goes out with another girl, you know??? And you're disappointed with him and don't want to see him for some time. I don't know if I'm making sense because English is not my first language but it's not hate, I don't mean to offend Lexana fans, nor Lana fans not even Kristen fans or Kristen herself.
    Sorry, I missed out that Lionel part No, he didn't come back to life and you would really have to give Smallville another chance, because sometimes there are really good episodes in later seasons, i.e. Chloe goes bad ass in season 8, in season 9 we have the great Callum Blue as major Zod etc. Tess is herself a pretty great character, I liked her almost as much as I loved Lex and he's my favorite one.
    Anyway, sorry for going off point here, Lionel, yeah. There was a kryptonian artifact that Clark got, it was called the mirror, he used it and got into pararel universe where Lionel had been the one who had found him on the field and he'd raised him. It was about... Clark Luthor.
    And the real Clark Luthor switched placed with Clark Kent and landed up in the normal reality. Maybe it sounds twisted while writing, but it's really worth seeing. Lionel, of course, caught the ride to the other side

And when it comes to Lana, I've already replied on the Depths we Sink to (gosh I want the third part! Don't you?!), so read it. Sorry, I didn't know that was you back then and I loved Lexana so much. Now it's getting complicated. I know what you mean by your explanation with the girl and guy, because... as much as I found LExana hot on the show I see now the potential of Chlex. I guess the writers didn;t hook them up, because Chloe would not pine over Clark and would be able to understand Lex better than Lana and... they would live happily ever after and LEx would not be bad. So thank goodness for fanfics!
    English is not my first language either, so don't worry
    Last edited by TrinityR; 30th December 2012 at 01:11.

Sorry, I missed out that Lionel part No, he didn't come back to life and you would really have to give Smallville another chance, because sometimes there are really good episodes in later seasons, i.e. Chloe goes bad ass in season 8, in season 9 we have the great Callum Blue as major Zod etc. Tess is herself a pretty great character, I liked her almost as much as I loved Lex and he's my favorite one.
    Anyway, sorry for going off point here, Lionel, yeah. There was a kryptonian artifact that Clark got, it was called the mirror, he used it and got into pararel universe where Lionel had been the one who had found him on the field and he'd raised him. It was about... Clark Luthor.
    And the real Clark Luthor switched placed with Clark Kent and landed up in the normal reality. Maybe it sounds twisted while writing, but it's really worth seeing. Lionel, of course, caught the ride to the other side

And when it comes to Lana, I've already replied on the Depths we Sink to (gosh I want the third part! Don't you?!), so read it. Sorry, I didn't know that was you back then and I loved Lexana so much. Now it's getting complicated. I know what you mean by your explanation with the girl and guy, because... as much as I found LExana hot on the show I see now the potential of Chlex. I guess the writers didn;t hook them up, because Chloe would not pine over Clark and would be able to understand Lex better than Lana and... they would live happily ever after and LEx would not be bad. So thank goodness for fanfics!
    English is not my first language either, so don't worry
    I think I'll watch all I missed in SV. It seems really interesting.

I soooo want the third part of Depths We Sink. I really hope to see it soon.
    I'm happy you're not upset with me.
    Fanfics are one of the best things ever!!! Here we can live happier with our favorite characters
    Malu

Quote Originally Posted by malugargula View Post
    Fanfics are one of the best things ever!!! Here we can live happier with our favorite characters
    Eactly! I, for example, don't really care about whether it's canon or just a well-wriiten fanficon novel. It's all fiction, so why the hell don't we do what we want with it?

Eactly! I, for example, don't really care about whether it's canon or just a well-wriiten fanficon novel. It's all fiction, so why the hell don't we do what we want with it?
    I feel the same way
    Malu

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information