+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sinful & Forbidden - NC17/ completed: 17.01.12

NS Full Member

Re: SINFUL & FORBIDDEN - CHLEX - NC17/ updated: 03.12.11

lex is back and has no memory.this should be very interesting.can't wait to see where you go with this

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Lex not knowing who he is interesting. More please.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

I fell in love with the song I just wanna die in your arms /No promises/ and while I was making a short video preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBW4xDsVDWo
    It came to me.
    An idea for a fanfiction about Tess/Lex/Clark with Tess and Lex not related but in love. Tess would be the real reason why Clark and Lex became ultimate enemies because Clark loved Tess while she still loved the bad man. I'll start writing it soon and I think I'll just give you the link, I know this is a forum about Chlex but maybe somebody would be interested. It'll be posted on Kryptonsite and fanfiction.net like the rest of my non-Chlex fanfics

CHAPTER 4 AGAIN IN HUMAN BODY

Lex was quiet during the whole flight what actually made me happy. I didn't want our pilot to listen to our conversation.

When I got a closer look at him I had the impression that he was a little scared of flying but he was doing everything he could to hide it. Had he been afraid of this kind of transport before? Maybe as a child? It was so surprising that I hardly managed to restrain myself from this constant glancings I was shooting him.

"We're here, Mrs Queen!" my pilot announced and a moment after that we landed just beside Oliver's summer residence.

He'd been my husband but I'd never really get used to the fact that everything that had been his had been mine since our wedding… We'd never signed any pre-marriage agreement, well… we hadn't even remembered the day of our wedding to me more specific… but even after that, when we'd decided to stay together he'd never ask me to sign anything. I'd loved him so much for that trust. He'd never doubted me. We would be such a wonderful couple… such a wonderful parents if only… I signed and tried to restrain tears from falling down my cheek. That wasn't the time for grieving. Somebody needed me and I had to be there for him. Even if that somebody was Lex, I still cared. We had a history together even if I seemed to be the only person that remembered it.

My pilot opened the door and Lex got out clearly relieved that the trip was over. Then, he gave me his hand to help me get out what – again – shocked me.

Had he been such a gentleman before? I couldn't remember, I hadn't paid any attention to such small gestures before.

When he touched me I felt different. I felt warm coming from his hand to mine, I felt some…

Chloe… don't even go there, it's over… actually… it never happened, that what you two promised, right? It never happened. That were two dreams. Period.

He was there so I could help him and I couldn't forget that under that mask, somewhere deep inside he was still Lex Luthor, the ultimate enemy of Clark Kent.

Which side had you chosen, Chloe? Exactly, the side of goodness, not evilness.

If Lex remembered… he would be his old himself back... probably.

No illusions… there was no way I could make a better man out of him.

But if he was so evil deep inside why had I taken him to my residence?

I had to stop that pointless discussion with myself, it was going nowhere and I was getting tired of it.

It'd already been done. He was here and I didn't have a heart to throw him out onto the world he had no idea of.

"It would be all, thank you, Gregorovich," I smiled to my pilot and took my baggage.

"Do you need any help with this?" he asked me.

"No, thanks, I'll manage. Go home, it's late and I'm sure your family miss you."

"Thank you, Mrs Queen, I hope you'll have a good time here."

I glanced at Lex stealthily. I wasn't so sure it would be nice…

When the pilot got back to the chopper Lex just took my baggage without asking.

"Thanks," I said. "You can take that hat off now, you know… it doesn't actually suit you."

"I didn't want to ask you before in presence of this man, but I have to ask you now, Chloe. Who am I really? Why do I know everything about the world there is to know, why do I know the basic savoir vivre, how should I run a business… but… I know nothing about myself."

"I'm asking myself this question too, believe me. Let's take you inside and then I'll try to find something out. Ok?"

"Why are you hiding me?" he started again when we were walking toward the residence.

"I… Well…" How was I supposed to say: you know, you're a killer, liar and generally not a very good man? I couldn't. I had a chance to change his fate. I had a chance to make him a better man. Or did I really? Maybe it was all in his genes anyway? Maybe it didn't matter what he remembered or what he didn't? Maybe he would always be the same?

"Who am I that you don't want the world to find out that I'm alive? Or maybe I'm nobody so, it doesn't really matter?"

"You know what, Lex?" I suddenly stopped and looked at him. "How did it happen? When I found you, you were absent, you were keep talking about some ghost you thought you saw and now… now you're completely normal. You're you again, except the part with no memories."

"If you were wandering around Smallville so long without no memories you would act the same," he simply answered and continued his walk.

"I guess…" After all, he'd been on a deserted island once and he hadn't actually been sane out there, not to mention the time he'd spent in Belle Reve.

"We're here," I said when we reached the door.

The residence was almost as big as the mansion. I really had to think it all over. What was I expecting from my life now? Should I sell some of those buildings and palaces that Queen's family owned? Or would I offend their heritage by doing it? Maybe I should donate like a half of my fortune to a charity? That would be a good idea…

"I didn't call for my stuff to turn in," I told Lex. I'd done it deliberately. I just wanted to be there alone with him. Finding a pilot who wouldn't know him had been one difficult task and the whole stuff? No way, I would have to bring them here from Russia or Greenland.

"I will eventually lose my patience, Chloe, you know that, don't you?" he told me while opening the door for me.

"I know," I sighed. "I'll take you to your room so you can take a shower and change your clothes and in the meanwhile I'll try to find something out. Then, we'll talk."

"Let's say I agree to that," he hesitated for a second. "Where's my room?"

"Wait…" I turned the lights on.

I'd been in this summer residence only once, long before we'd even become serious with Ollie but I remembered what and where was inside.

"Stairs…" I said and led him up there. First floor… guest rooms…

"Here… come in here. This room may be yours." I pointed the door while clearly avoiding looking at the door at the end of the corridor. I wasn't ready to deal with that just now.

"Thank you… where shall I put your bag?"

"Oh, it's ok… I'll manage from here, thanks…" I opened the door across the corridor and just dropped the bag on the floor. "I'll be waiting downstairs. When you get there, just go left."

"I will."

So, I was left alone.

Wait… Clothes…

"Lex?" I exclaimed and knocked on his door.

"Yes?" he opened the door again buttoning his shirt back up.

"Your clothes… I'm not sure if those from the wardrobe will fit you… here you go…" I handed them over to him. "You can give me the ones you're wearing right now. I'll wash it."

"No… I… I'll give you them later, after my shower."

"It's ok… It's not like I've never seen a man without a shirt or pants… just give them to me."

"No." It was a very strong and confident 'no'.

What was wrong with him? He was never ashamed. I knew something about that.

"Lex… it's ok… and… take that glove off…" I reached my hand to him but he just made a step back. "Ok, whatever! Suit yourself! Maybe you should wash it yourself! Why do I have to do this?" I turned round, back to the stairs.

Strange… what was he hiding under that glove?

When I found myself in the living room with a laptop on my knees and a cup of hot tea, it struck me. I felt… I actually felt good. It was new. I hadn't felt like that since Ollie had died and… Lex was the one who was making me feel just a little bit better now. Or maybe it was the fact that I was feeling needed.

Needed… I sighed and bit my lower lip. I had no idea where to go from now on. What to do… If I called Clark now he would just yell at me, fly over here immediately and… and what? He would take Lex somewhere, maybe to SommerHolt or Belle Reve… somewhere where he wouldn't be a threat for him. Of course, I understood it would be for our own good but… I couldn't let that happen. Lex – and it wasn't important at the moment if I wanted that or not – mattered to me. There was nothing I could do about it now. And he needed me. Clark had Lois. Jimmy, Ollie… they were all dead. I had nobody. I was the third wheel to my friends' happy carriage…

I took off my clothes and got in the shower. I couldn't look at my body now… I wasn't ready to do that again, not now. The shock form the moment I'd woken up and looked down… seen my hand… seen the cuts… It was still hunting me, it was so dreadful… I didn't feel any pain, I felt completely normal, I could feel everything with that injured hand and thrugh my body, I just… couldn't bear the thought I was so… ugly now. Because I was, wasn't I? Did it matter that I had feelings? Did it matter that this Chloe girl was looking at me, touching me, caring about me? Did it matter if when only she would look at my body… she would recoil and run away screaming? Maybe she wasn't this kind of a woman but I knew that no one would ever love me like that. Some echo appeared in my head. Did I really need love? I had the impression that it didn't matter for me anymore, at least it'd stopped once in the past. I couldn't remember anything even if I tried the hardest but I kept having those strange impressions, feelings, twitchings… I knew that somehow I'd been connected to this blonde woman and that she mattered to me but I didn't know how or why. Maybe she would be honest enough with me to tell me the truth?

Why had I even gone with her? I didn't know her but… I trusted her. I knew she wouldn't hurt me. I knew I didn't have a choice but to do what she'd asked me for.

I sighed and closed my eyes washing my face under the hot stream of water.

Then, I felt it. Great. I had to start fighting it now? So soon? And this fight would go on to the rest of my life? Or maybe I could have sex after all? Pay some hooker and leave my clothes on while using only the necessary parts?

I looked down. Maybe I should switch on cold water? If I had this body at least somebody could had made me not feel the sexual attraction.

I saw my chest… my elbows… my legs… the same cuts were on my knees and feet. Almost on my every joint.

I wanted to scream but I couldn't. I would scare her to death and God forbid maybe she would even get here to see what happened.

Ok… Let's do this. Start searching, Chloe, enough of self-pity, it's time for you to wake up your reporter side. I know you haven't been using it for a while but come on! It can't be that difficult! It's like riding a bike!

I connected to the Net and started setting up my firewall to secure myself. Then, it was time to search…

I didn't even manage to type anything into my search engine when my phone rang.

Please, let it not be Clark, I thought. Yes, my wish had been granted. It was Lois.

"Hey, cous," I said to the phone.

"Chloe. Nice to finally hear your voice. You just left with no goodbye!"

"It's not like I'll be gone forever…"

"But you let Clark…"

"I needed Clark to take me to Smallville fast."

"So, you're still in Smallville? How is the small town?"

"Actually... no, I'm not in Smallville anymore, but I'm fine. It was too much for me to come back there so, I moved somewhere else. Oliver's."

"And that's not too painful? I'm sorry… I just… I'm worrying about you."

"I'll be fine and... you have Clark, you don't need me."

"I always need you, cousin… by the way, you have no idea how big mess I have in the Daily Planet!"

"Really? That's actually not a surprise."

"I wanted to make a story on Lex, you know…"

"You wanted WHAT?" I was frozen with fear. "Lois… you don't…"

"I know! I don't have any proof that he actually is alive! He's just disappeared! Can you imagine? Clark doesn't want to look for him for obvious reasons and I just can't do it myself. I didn't know him that well, I have no idea where he could go and no one in Smallville hasn't seen him either."

"You've talked to the people in Smallville?" I was really shocked now. Good thing I'd taken Lex out of there.

"Well… yeah, they were looking at me like I was nuts or something but what a reporter wouldn't do for a story, right?"

"So, you hit the dead end."

"Yeah…" she sighed exasperated. "You know, since I couldn't make a story on Clark this was supposed to be my big thing but now… I'm losing my hope. I even thought of using the fact that Clark has seen him as an excuse to print the story but… again… they weren't exactly talking casually, I can't write that Lex Luthor raised from the dead and had a conversation with The Red Blue Blur about the fact what kind of enemies they were."

"Sure, you can't!" I found myself laughing. Lois had always had this impact on me. She could make me laugh just by talking about herself.

"But I found out something very interesting about Tess," she told me.

"Wait…" I got seriously interested. She could save me a lot of trouble. "I'm listening!"

"Haven't you been listening to me before?... Anyway… she was found in Lex's old office in LuthorCorp, lying on the ground, stabbed to death."

"Ah…" I sighed. Poor Tess. I'd been really starting to like her!

"But that's not the unusual part. Listen to that! She had her gloves on and…"

"That's unusual?" I snorted remembering the one glove on Lex's hand.

"Let me finish!" Lois got irritated. "On one glove… she had a strange substance. It was taken to the lab and I got the results just this morning… I know… it took long but… God... good that nobody touched it with their bare hands!"

"Why?"

"In the beginning they had no idea where it came from but they found out that it penetrates the dental issue."

"Which means?"

"Anybody who would touch it with bare hands… or just bare body… would lose all of their memories…"

Bingo! I felt like I was in some cartoon and a lamp had just lightened up in my head.

"Exactly… We can say that she'd infected somebody just before she died but no results so on… considering the fact that today I found out that this substance was made by Lex in the Sommerholt institute years ago… maybe it was Lex? It would explain why Tess even went there, I know, she wanted to see her half-brother but she must know the risk! She knew he was a killer! He killed his own father so, why shouldn't he kill his sister too, right? Now, I want to find him even more. I was thinking about putting his picture everywhere on the Net with a question "have you seen this man" but again…"

"No one will believe you that a man just raised from the dead."

"Exactly."

I heard footsteps in the corridor and Lex got to the door.

"Lois… listen… I have to run now… say 'hi' to Clark from me. I'll call you, ok?"

"Well… ok," she signed. "I'll try to find out more… but I'm telling you… I hit the dead end… I'm starting to think that soon they'll find Lex's body… again. He can't manage in this world with no memories. Bye!"

"Oh, he can…" I told myself.

"What?" Lex asked me getting closer and finally sitting by me on the sofa.

"Do you want some hot tea? I'm sure it will be good for you, Lex."

"Yes, I appreciate that, thank you and… thank you for everything…"

He was awfully sad.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"Nothing…"

"Lex… you can tell me…" I put my hand on his knee but suddenly he jerked away from me. "I'm sorry…"

"It's… it's not your fault… just… never mind."

"I know what happened to you," I told him.
    Last edited by TrinityR; 22nd May 2012 at 17:08.

Interesting update. I knew it was because of his sister touching him. I feel bad for him. I hope Chloe can shed some light on it.

Thank you for liking the idea of Lex with no memories. I know that a lot of you didn’t like the end of Smallville when it happened and what more: when Lex was brought back to life in that clone body, but I think I did my best to bring the REAL Lex, not a stupid clone, just Lex’s soul.
    And why did I do that? Because I think that Lex with no memories is a good idea for a story, especially with Chloe as his mentor. I will be also introducing retrospectives and yess... soon I will precede to the smut...

As I promised the link to my Tess/Lex/Clark story and I have really good feeling about it[/B]
    Fanfiction.net:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7636161/...E_IN_YOUR_ARMS
    or if you prefer to read on forum (Kryptonsite):
    http://www.ksitetv.com/forums/showth...69#post7655169

CHAPTER 5 I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU

"I know what happened to you…"

He was sitting right next to me but in the same time he stayed in the distance. I looked at him more closely, he was wearing those clothes I'd bought him. They fitted perfectly.

They couldn't not fit, I thought, I knew his… stop Chloe, stop right there, you should be very glad that you're the only one with this secret now. Lex didn't know, that was actually perfect.

"Why are you still wearing this?" I asked him gazing on the black glove still covering his right hand. "Lex… is there something wrong? Are you hurt? I can look at it and…" I started again.

"I'm not hurt," he cut me off. "You were saying that you know what happened to me. Could you please tell me? I'm getting rather impatient," he said and sipped his tea. "Do you, by any chance, have something stronger? Like… a whiskey or scotch?" he asked me.

"You're the same, you know that? You don't have any memories but you still talk in the way you were always talking… and you still like what you used to like…" I squinted my eyes thinking about it.

"Really? Do you find me talking weirdly?" he raised his eyebrows.

"No… not at all, actually… after spending so much time with my friends from high school and people who didn't exactly finish any college and when being a writer… I'm... was... a journalist..." I corrected quickly because he looked like he wanted to ask. "I always felt good in your company. You're the most well-educated man I've ever known."

"You seem to know me well... better than I know myself," he sighed.

Even Lex Luthor could sometimes feel uncomfortable, I thought.

"Lex… maybe first… wait a moment…" I got out of the room to come back with some food from the kitchen. "Here… eat something, you're probably hungry…"

I was right, he was starving, he had to forget about it before because he wanted to know everything about himself so badly.

I had to wait until he finished his meal to start speaking. I wasn't sure if he would take it all well while eating, he could lose his appetite quickly.

"Ok… we can start from the basic." I had to remember that after all he'd always had the gift to see if people were lying to him so, I figured the best way to deal with that would just be to change the theme when he would start with something I didn't want to talk about. "Do you know your name?"

"I know that my name is Lex."

"Actually… it's Alexander. Alexander Luthor but everybody's calling you Lex. I believe that your father named you after Alexander the Great but I can't tell you this for sure because you never mentioned it… your family is… I'm sorry… was one of the wealthiest in the country."

"So, I'm no longer a rich man?"

"I think you are, you just… shit, I didn't think it would be so hard …" What should I say next? Should I say everything or just the good stuff? Should I just tell him when he'd been born and when he'd died? Should I tell him that he'd died?

"I don't understand… If I'd been rich before I lost my memories… how come I'm no longer a wealthy man?"

"You didn't exactly only lose your memory, Lex."

"So, what happened?" He stood up and started pacing around the room. I didn't think it was a good idea at all.

"You died," I simply answered and I'd been right. He sat down immediately.

"Excuse me?" he looked back at me in shock.

"Ok… let's get the worst part over with… you father… he was a very… bad man… he was treating your mother badly… she died when you were eleven and… your father, oh… excuse me... his name was Lionel Luthor and your mother's name was Lillian… Your father wanted to raise you for his own resemblance and I think he partially succeeded… you weren't always the best man, Lex, but I believe… no, I know that there was and still is good inside of you."

"I don't know how is it exactly so, I think I just have to take your word for it."

"Thank you for trusting me."

"I have no choice…"

When I looked into his eye I noticed desperation and almost despair. I couldn't be surprised after all. If I were in his shoes… boy, he was managing it well, even with the temporarily moment of insanity back in the cave.

"Ehm…" I grunted. What now? "You… you were…" No, I couldn't tell him that he'd been looking for the Traveler, a creature prophesized to fall down from a sky. "There was an accident… you died in a van explosion."

"How could I have died if I'm here right now?" he asked me. "I believe that I was in some… crash, maybe even in an explosion but I didn't die…"

"You believe?" he surprised me. Why did he think so? And then I noticed him rubbing nervously that glove on his hand.

There must be something wrong with it, I thought, maybe the body he'd got was damaged somehow.

"You did," I said remaining calm and taking the laptop. I found the right article and showed it to him.

Lex Luthor declared dead

"It's me…" he gasped. "But… how…"

"Exactly. You… you did something forbidden, Lex, something unacceptable considering human rights but it brought you back."

"What?"

"You created your own clones," I said slowly watching for his reaction.

"Do you… do you want to say that… I am a clone of the real Lex Luthor?!" he was perplexed. "I can't! I feel… so real! I am real!"

"Yes, you are. You are not a clone. You are in clone's body," I explained. "There is… hmm… do you believe in supernatural?"

"Define supernatural."

Should I tell him about the meteor shower? I thought I owed him that considering the baldness. I didn't have to mention anything about Clark coming down on Earth with that shower.

So, I carefully - and hopely, clearly enough - explained him what a meteor infected was.

"And you were there in the day of the meteor shower. That is why you are bald. You lost your hair back then and it never grew back."

"I see…" he was still skeptical so, I had to bear my arguments with the articles in the Net.

"Couple of weeks ago our planet was about to be destroyed. A fire planet was heading toward us and we thought it was our end but it didn't happen. We were saved…"

"So, you are implying that some dark force called the Darkseid… brought my soul back from the dead because my father sold his soul to the devil?"

"And gave you his heart." That was all I knew about Lex's big come back and I hoped he wouldn't want to know more. "Your memories were erased later on by your half-sister who's dead now. She used a substance that you created yourself."

"But how…"

"She wanted revenge? Salvation? She wanted to make you better, to make you forget everything you've been through and help you be a good man with clear account, I guess… The only two people who could have some info are your father… but I'm sorry… he's dead… and... well... you."

"With no memories," he sighed. "I really need something to drink. Do you have some alcohol in this place?" He looked around.

"Yes, I do." Oliver always kept some expensive liquors in his residences. He wasn't a type who would drink much but he liked to have it if needed.

I brought a bottle of twenty years old whiskey and two glasses, hell yes, who said I couldn't relax and have a shot too?

"What now?" Lex asked. "What will happen to me now?"

"I honestly don't know… all I can say to you is that we should wait before you'll pronounce yourself alive. "

"Why?"

"You weren't exactly saint, Luthors weren't saints… you were hated by people, you had a lot of power but sometimes you were overusing it… I think we should wait until you're fine."

"I'm not sure if I ever recover."

"I'll try to find out if there's anything to make you remember something." Liar, Chloe, I thought, you are liar, you won't look because you don't want Lex to be a threat to the whole humanity again.

"What are you hiding from me? What is it, Chloe?" he asked me suddenly while finishing his whiskey.

"Nothing. I told you everything." Shit, he knew I was lying…

"No you didn't," he contradicted me.

"Don't…"

"Chloe, I think I have the right to know the truth. How would you feel if that happened to you?"

"It wouldn't because I don't have to be made a better person. I am good!"

"Oh, I don't think so! We all have our little dark secrets! What is it that you're hiding from me? I can tell by the look on your face!" He was standing again.

I also stood up and got closer to him.

"Lex… I don't…"

He took me by my shoulders and shook me. Rage painted on his face.

"I'm really trying here…" He suddenly let go off me and lowered his voice down. "I am. I'm doing everything in my power to be patient, not to sound desperate but… how long somebody can do that? Even the most patient man in the world would lose it eventually… How would you feel in my position?"

I didn't say a word and avoided his eyes. I preferred to look down on the floor.

"It's concerning us?" he asked.

"What?" This time I had to look up. Did he remember something? "Why would you…"

"Don't play innocent on me. I can sense that there's some tension between us and I don't need memories for that."

"Ok… you were going too far and it got you killed. You were always seeing something, searching for stuff that didn't really matter… you deeply hurt my friends… you turned bad and then everybody else turned back on you what made you even worse…" Changing the theme, yeah, that was a good strategy after all.

"Ok, stop…"

"Stop?"

"Yes, stop." He turned round. "You were right, it's too much. Too much information like for one time. It's very overwhelming." He looked me in the eye and I could've sworn that here was some longing in them. Longing for something I had no idea of.

"Maybe… you should get some sleep. When was the last time you were lying in comfy bed?"

He looked at me and I could read everything from his expression.

"I'm sorry," I said getting closer to him. "Do you need anything else?"

"Just this, if you don't mind." He took the bottle of whiskey.

"Sure, no problem, it's probably a good idea. It'll help you fall asleep after everything you've heard today."

"Chloe?"

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you to keep looking? Maybe if I got a cure… it would be better."

"Sure… I'll look."

"Thank you."

"But not today. I'm tired myself."

"Of course. I will go now."

I watched him disappearing upstairs and bit my lip.

I got myself into a mess, a real mess… what would happen now? I couldn't keep him here forever, he would want to get out eventually.

And I couldn't find a cure, even if there was one I didn't want him to be the old Lex back, I wanted the Lex from almost seven years ago.

I turned the lights off and got upstairs myself.

While walking by his door I stopped not sure if I could do what I wanted but eventually I quietly opened his door and peeked inside.

He was lying on the bed, turned back on me. He didn't move so I assumed that he'd fallen asleep fast after all.

Or laid unconscious judging from the empty bottle on the bedside table.

He looked so vulnerable… like not himself… not the strong and confident Lex I'd once known… not the Lex who'd been always hiding his feelings deep inside… it wasn't the hard Lex who'd lost his humanity anymore…

I closed the door and went to my room.

I took a quick shower and got to bed myself. Just now I realized how tired I actually was… but even though, I couldn't sleep while knowing that Lex was in the room on the other side of the hall… so close…

I covered myself up and tried to remember… I'd done everything I could to make it go away, to never try to picture it in my head again… it'd even come to that that I'd thought it'd been just a dream, that it hadn't really happened.

But it had.

I remembered the moment when I'd got out of the car along with my father.

I remembered the moment when I'd got inside the house who'd supposed to be our safe house.

I remembered the moment when agents had got to us pulling us to the tunnel under the house…

I remembered the moment of the explosion that had shaken the whole area…

But I'd lived.

And there had been only one person close to me who'd known that.

That person had been Lex Luthor…
    Last edited by TrinityR; 22nd May 2012 at 17:44.

Well Chloe is in for it now. She can't control him. He will be what he is supposed to be soon. Great update. You might want to go back and do a spell check. There are some mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by hfce View Post
    You might want to go back and do a spell check. There are some mistakes.
    Thank you! I've been so super busy today that I've missed those spellings. I hope that I corrected all of them I'll try to be better in the future
    Last edited by TrinityR; 18th December 2011 at 00:12.

NS Full Member

can't wait for the next chapter.to see what happens

CHAPTER 6 OFICIALLY DEAD

I was terrified.

I was supposed to be the key witness at Lionel Luthor's trial.

An almost 18 years old girl was the most powerful weapon against him.

It was obvious that he would try to destroy me. Maybe even kill me along with my father. How could I protect myself? I had no chance…

No chance by myself but Lex Luthor had come around offering me his help.

I hadn't known him very well back then, all I'd known about him had come straight from Clark's mouth so, I only had my friend's opinion.

Was I afraid of lying my life in hands of such a man? He was also a Luthor! What kind of person wanted to put his own father in prison?

But if your own father killed your grandparents… it was a completely different kettle of fish.

I was making myself feeling better by repeating those facts.

I couldn't even imagine how terrifying Luthors had been. Family was supposed to be the ones who would protect you and love you no matter what, not the other way around.

I felt sorry for Lex and his attitude made me eventually hope for some better future for him and different path than the one chosen by Lionel.

Now, I had to leave my whole life behind – at least for a while.

I couldn't even describe how hard it was to abandon my friends. They would think I was dead… so much pain… and all of this caused by me. Chloe Sullivan.

There was a part of me – some very nasty voice inside – which was telling me:
    now you'll see if your friends really love you, now you'll see if you're so much important to them as you thought you were…

I was curious if Clark would be devastated by the fact of my "death" or…

I didn't even want to think about it. I had feelings for him since like… forever and if he didn't care it would break my heart. I'd already made a peace with the fact that he would never feel the same but I just couldn't stand if he would not care about me.

You are his best friend, you silly head, I thought, of course he will care and what more – you will cause him of a lot of pain.

This kind of pain had no matter, If I hadn't done that I would've been dead by now so I had no other choice.

I felt dreadful fear when those agents dropped us by a house which was supposed to be our safe house.

Safe my ass… I sighed.

Lex had warned me.

He'd warned me that it might not exactly go as planned. Lionel could send his people to kill me even here.

Lex had also told me not to worry because he would save me no matter what, once again I had to trust him and I was glad I did.

As soon as we walked inside that house and the door closed behind us some other agents jumped to us and pulled us to a trapdoor in the floor.

"Come on, come on!" they were rushing us.

Our baggage was left upstairs but we didn't care. Only our lives mattered, we had to survive.

As we ran a few feet I heard a rumble of an explosion that wiped out the whole area above the ground.

But we were safe.

We were officially dead but safe…

I had the impression that we were running – and then walking – about ten miles before we reached another trapdoor and got out of the tunnels to some other house.

"Gabe and Chloe Sullivan?" some woman in a uniform spoke to us when she saw us.

"Yes…" My father was breathless so, I had to confirm our identities. Poor Gabe… I really didn't want him to get mixed in all of this but we had no choice. He wanted to take Lionel down as much as I did.

"My name is Patricia Malcolm and I have direct instructions from Mr Lex Luthor. You have to stay apart and hidden until the trial," she informed us.

"Apart?" my father finally spoke. "Excuse me, lady, but I need to be by my…"

"Mr Sullivan, do you want to get out of this alive?" she interrupted him sharply while looking at him ominously. "Thought so," she said when he didn't answer. "We're doing everything to help you two survive so please, just listen to me. We do not have much time so I'll just tell you what you'll have to do now. Mr Sullivan, there's a car waiting outside, you have to get into that car and it'll take you to a safe place. You're officially dead now so, try to stay down, do not look for your daughter, do not try to contact her. I will personally send you infos about her well-being and when it's over… you will meet again. Is that clear?"

My father looked at me and I had the impression that he was just about to cry.

"Dad… don't…" I whispered because I'd already had tears in my eyes. I didn't want to lose him too. Not like I'd lost my mother. "Dad… just listen to them. It's for our own good. We'll meet soon…" I reassured him.

"I'm proud of you, Chloe," he just said through tears and hugged me.

"Pp…proud of me?" I asked surprised.

"Yes." He let me go and put his hands on my shoulders. "Very proud of you. You are a woman now. You've grown up too quickly because of what you have to do now but… I couldn't be more proud. You're stronger than me, honey." He kissed my cheek and turned to the door. "I'll see you…"

"I love you, daddy," I whispered really touched by his speech.

"I know you'll get him and put him in prison for good. I know you can do this, honey. You are the only one who can take down Lionel Luthor. Be brave."

"I will…"

He was gone…

"OK," the woman turned to me impatiently. "You'll go in the next car… the driver will take you to another Luthor's safe house…"

"Luthor's?" I interrupted her.

"Lex Luthor's," she corrected me. "Don't worry, Lionel Luthor thinks you two are dead."

"He was the one who planted the bomb, wasn't he?"

"Well… yes, he was."

Lex must feel awful… his own father… killing people like they were ants… or trying to kill them.

"When you find yourself in the safe house you will not be allowed to go out, understood? You have to stay inside the whole time. Food, clothes and entertainment will be provided to you."

"Ok."

"When it's safe for Mr Lex Luthor to come to you, he will and he'll tell you everything you'll like to know."

"Ok…" I repeated feeling like I was going to faint. It was too much like for just one day.

"Go, Ms Sullivan and… good luck. I would really like to see Lionel Luthor in jail myself," she told me as a goodbye.

"Thank you, I'll do my best…" I said and left.

Couple of hours later the car stopped in front of an old house somewhere in the suburbs.

I got out and looked around. There was nothing around that would deserve some attention. Just woods. And one old house.

The place I would be trapped in for the next… couple of months. Oh God… that would probably be the most boring and in the same time stressful months of my life but I had to go through with this. I just had to. And Lex would come to visit me so, I wouldn't be alone after all…

"Ms Sullivan, you have to go inside. Immediately." The driver pushed me toward the building. "Everything you need is already inside. Lock yourself up and set the alarm. The codes and instructions are here." He handed me over some envelope. "It's sealed, you will be the first one to open it."

"Thank you."

"Go. You're staying on sight for too long."

"Goodbye…" I said and ran toward the house.

Day turned into night, night turned into another day…

And I still hadn't heard from Lex.

No games, no TV, no computer or movies could take my mind off him. Him and the world I'd just left.

Smallville… they'd probably thought that I was dead by now… I'd made so many people suffered… people I cared about…

All this time I was just sitting in front of the TV but I didn't see anything on the screen. I was thinking…

My father was in some place – which probably looked just like mine – alone. He was in much worse position. He wasn't expecting any company or visitor soon… the only thing he was waiting for would happen in three months. Such a long time…

Clark… Clark was probably devastated… couldn't believe that I was 'gone'. I'd bet he was spending all his time on the graveyard by a stone with an inscription saying something like 'Chloe Sullivan. Dearest friend and daughter…'.

Or maybe I hadn't have a funeral yet? Maybe it was just about to happen?

Would Lex be there?

What was happening to him anyway? Why wasn't he coming yet?

There was only a short reference about me in the TV. They said that the only witness in Lionel Luthor's trial had died in an explosion.

They didn't know who'd caused it. Of course they didn't! Lionel was smart, he wouldn't leave any evidences…

Another day passed by…

Now, I was really worried about Lex. Where the hell was he?

Third day…

What if Lionel had done something to him too?

Had he been capable of hurting his own son?

He'd killed his parents, why wouldn't he…

Oh my God! No! Lex… You have to be alive, I thought. Please, please, please be alive. What would I do without you? Lionel's people would eventually find me here and kill me like a pig in a slaughter house!

And what about my father then?...

Fourth day…

I was watching news channel all the time… no record of Lex… so, that was a good sign, right?

Where are you?!

I was slowly going mad.

I didn't know what to do with myself as not to think about it.

I was going from one room to another trying to make myself busy but I couldn't…

And then… just when the sun set… I heard the door unlocking.

Was it Lex? Or was it Lionel?

Without hesitation I took a poker from the fireplace and with it as a weapon I silently sneaked behind the door to the hall.

Somebody was already inside.

I was standing by the wall, clenching the poker in my hands and breathing heavily. I was terrified… please, let it be…

Somebody walked inside the room but didn't see me. I stayed hidden behind the door.

And then… then I heard his voice. I would never think I would find it a beautiful melody…

"Chloe? Are you here?" It was Lex!

Lex who was really concerned about me.

"LEX!" I screamed and dropped the poker.

Second after I thrust myself on him tightly entwining my arms around his neck.

He was surprised by my reaction but he hugged me back…

"I was so scared…" I whispered to his ear and realized I was crying. I smelt his cologne and welcomed that smell with a smile on my face. He was here, he was real. He was alive.

I let go of him and he staggered a little.

"Lex… you don't look well… what…"

"Later… Chloe…" he started and looked me in the eye. "You are officially dead."

I know… I know… I was supposed to precede to the smutness but it just didn't fit in that chapter. You have to forgive me. We have plenty of time for that yet.
    Last edited by TrinityR; 22nd May 2012 at 18:41.

CHAPTER 7 LET'S KEEP IT A SECRET

Officially dead... it sounded so real when he'd said that… it hadn't been just in my head, in my imagination anymore… He'd spoken those words and it'd gotten so dead real… terrifyingly real…

"Hey, are you ok?" he took a closer look at my face. "You're so pale… maybe you should sit down?" he made a step forward and staggered again.

"Maybe you should sit down?" I asked seriously concerned about him. "What happened?" He was so weak that he needed me to help him get to the couch.

He fell on it with no strength left. I could see drops of sweat on his forehead.

"Lex… you're scaring me… what happened?" I sat by his side and looked at him.

"I… I came straight from hospital," he said and took a deep breath. "Do you have some water?"

"Sure… I'll be right back…" I went to the kitchen and got back with a glass of water. "Here you go… now… tell me what happened. I want to help you but I need to know what's wrong…" There was sudden care in my voice. He was the only person that knew I was alive and could talk to me right now.

"My father…" he sighed. "…I think it was my father…"

"What did he do?"

"He… tried to poison me…"

I covered my mouth with my hands.

"So… you have poison inside of you?"

"In my blood… yeah… but… don't worry… I'm working on it…"

"I see…" I said sarcastically while studying his face. He was getting weaker and weaker.

"I have to have my blood purified... every… 24… hours…"

"For how long?"

"I don't… know… yet…"

"Why did you come here if you were feeling so badly?"

"Oh… I didn't feel bad in hospital… so, I left… I needed to see you… to see you alive… I was worried about you… Chloe…" He'd been taking deep breaths before almost every word and I started to be seriously concerned about his life.

"I was worried about you too, Lex…" I confessed. "I guess I was worried too much… I was practically going mad but… if I knew you were alive… I would tell you to stay in hospital to get better."

"Can't do that… I have too much… on my head right… now…" He winced after having said that.

"Are you in pain?"

"No… I just… feel so… weak… and dizzy… the room is… spinning… my heart is… pounding too fast…"

What should I do?

"Maybe I'll call for someone?" I suggested. "You obviously have to purify your blood again."

"No… nobody can… know about… this place."

"For the cost of your life? You should've just called and told me that you were alive… it would be enough for me…"

"I needed to see… you…" he whispered.

"God… Lex?"

He was losing his consciousness.

"LEX?" I put my hands on his shoulders and shook him. "LEX?!"

"Call… my… doc… Mel…" And he just lost his consciousness.

Oh my God! I was panicking but I knew I had to be strong for him. His life was at stake here. I didn't even care about myself right now. It'd been stupid of him to come here in the first pace but 'what's done's done'.

I reached to his pocket in search for his phone…

I found it in the second one.

I quickly got through his contacts list… Mel… Mel… Melody? Melanie?...

Melinda.

That had to be it!

I called her…

Please, pick up!

"Lex?" she finally spoke. "Is that you? I've heard you left hosp…"

"This is not Lex but he's at my place and he's unconscious," I interrupted her fast.

"Unconscious? Who are you? Where are you?" I could sense the concern in her voice.

"I… can't tell you much… it's confidential…"

"I can assure you that I am Lex's private doctor and I am loyal to him… why do you think he's chosen me?"

I couldn't explain it but suddenly I felt a pang of… jealously?

Jealous of Lex? It was stupid… wasn't it?

I sighed and bit my lower lip.

"Check his pulse…" Melanie told me.

I did that.

"I can barely sense it…"

"Ok, so, it's bad… if you're with him he's probably told you that he has a blood infection and he has…"

"Yes, I know it all."

"Approximately, he should have a treatment every 24 hours but I guess he needs it sooner."

"What should I do?"

"Tell me where you are and I'll get there as fast as I can."

Thank God I knew where I was. I'd seen the address in the papers that had been left for me in the house.

Melinda hung up promising me that she would be here fast… but how long would Lex hold on?

I looked at him… his chest was still rhythmically going up and down… up and down… but I could see that breathing was getting more and more difficult for him.

"Please… hold on… you're the only one I have left now…" I whispered to him while gently stoked his cheek.

Maybe there was something I could do after all?

I went to the bathroom and came back with a bowl full of cold water. I took a sponge and started to make him cold compresses.

It felt like forever… and then… I finally heard knocking on my door.

I hope that was only Melinda but I needed to take any safety precaution I could so, I ran to the next room – there was a secret way out of it – and yelled through the hall:

"The door's open, Melinda! Just go inside! Lex is in the living room!"

Some red haired woman walked inside. She had a big bag with herself and she was also caring some heavy machine. I couldn't help her with that. I needed to stay hidden.

"Where are you?" she asked looking around.

"I'm sorry but you cannot see me and I cannot explain why. Just save him, please."

"Ok," she agreed. Lex's life was more important than me after all and he was paying her for doing a good job.

Through the slut in the door I saw that she connected him to a drip and then to this machine she'd brought with herself. Later on she took his shirt off and started connecting a lot of small canals to his body.

I couldn't stop myself from staring at his chest… sweat was dripping from his body... he was barely breathing… he was half naked and I felt… I wanted…

Had I just thought about him sexually? I surprised myself. Me and Lex Luthor? This thought had never occurred to me before… I meant… I'd liked him, I'd been impressed by him but I'd known that he had like 20 years old and I'd been barely 18, it wouldn't be even legal yet! Beside, he could have any woman he wanted so, I'd known that a simple crush would just be a waste of time.

Now, I couldn't resist… or took my eyes of him… suddenly I wanted to be the one who'd been taking care of him…

Was he sleeping with that Melinda? Was she his girlfriend? Were they close? Or had they just had the normal employee-employer relations?

God, Chloe! He almost died because he'd wanted to see you and you're thinking about sex?

But again… he'd almost died because he'd wanted to see me…

"Are you there?!" Melinda yelled to me while looking around.

"Yes… I'm…" I said.

"Ok… listen to me carefully… I don't really have to know who you are and what is your connection to Mr Luthor…" Mr not Lex I thought, maybe there hadn't been that close after all… "My job is to make him better. I won't stay here until he wakes up but I need you to tell him to come back home as fast as possible. It's the matter of life and death, do you understand?"

"Yes, of course. I'll tell him… thank you… for your help…"

"It's my job…" she repeated. "Goodbye… mystery girl…" and she walked to the hall leaving the building.

I was so glad that she was gone! I almost burst through the door to get to Lex.

He was lying on the couch, shirtless… Chloe, just stop looking… I told myself again.

His breathing came back to normal… maybe he would be cold?

I wouldn't put the shirt back on him but I could at least cover him up with something.

I sat on the other end of the couch, waiting… waiting for him to wake up.

I hadn't even noticed when I'd fallen asleep…

"Chloe?" his voice woke me up.

I suddenly sat straight and looked at him.

"Lex…" I was relieved. He was still lying down but he was awake and clearly ok.

"Chloe… what happened?" he asked confused while pulling himself up. "Why was I sleeping here?"

"You don't remember? You were getting weaker and weaker… you told me to call your doctor…"

"And you did that?" he looked at me scared.

"Yes, you were dying! What was I supposed to do?! Let you die and bury you in the yard?!... Ok… I'm sorry… that was a bad attempt to make a joke…"

"You… You put yourself in danger just to save my life?" he was in shock.

"I just… oh…"

"Exactly."

"I couldn't let you die…" For a while we were just looking in each other's eyes.

"Just when I think I've figured you out you do something that surprises me even more…"

"That's nothing special. I just…"

"A lot of people I know would just let me die to protect themselves. Chloe… no one can know that you are alive."

"I know… don't worry… Melinda didn't see me, I stayed hidden."

"It's not the point… It's all my fault…"

"It's ok…" I put my hand on his. "I prefer this possible danger to spending all my days and nights worrying about you…" I said too much… I thought… too much.

I found myself avoiding his eyes and let his hand go.

"It's my fault…" he repeated. "I'm sorry…"

"You don't have to!"

"I guess I put you in such a danger because…" he started, "…because I've never had to care about anyone else but me in my entire life. Well, there was my mom but I was just a little kid so, it doesn't really count… Chloe…" This time I had to look in his eye. "You offered me help with putting my own father in jail and I accepted it." His eyes were so honest in that moment. "I knew I had to protect you with my life because when you're messing with my father… you're never safe… I know him… I know how he's taking care of his businesses or… enemies…" I shivered. "So, I had to protect you. The last thing I wanted to do was to let you down… and I almost did that. I'm sorry… I thought that going to you, checking up if you were ok was a wise decision but it wasn't. I should've waited until I got better."

"Lex… you won't let me down. It's impossible…" I found myself saying. I was touched by this speech. Clark had told me once that there was so much darkness in Lex but I only saw light. He wasn't that bad after all. He definitely wasn't his father.

We were staring at each other again and then…

I didn't even know how it happened exactly but suddenly we found ourselves so close to each other and just… kissed.

His kiss was like a lightning stroke for me… it was burning me… just a simple kiss…

Then, he stopped and moved back.

"Chloe…" He closed his eyes taking a deep breath. "We can't…" he said when he opened them.

"I… I'm sorry…" I said but I wasn't even sure if I'd been the one who'd initiated it.

"No… don't be sorry… it's just… you're a minor… we shouldn't… it's not… legal and beside… you testify against my father… we shouldn't mingle our personal business with that." He stood up.

Gosh, put some shirt on! I thought, I could've sworn that he'd noticed I'd been staring.

He turned back on me and finally the shirt was on its right place.

"I'll better go…"

"Oh… yes… I forgot… Melinda told me that you have to come back as soon as possible… she wants to have you under her observation in case… you know, something like that happens again…"

"Yes, I understand… Chloe…" He looked at me but I was feeling so uncomfortable that I didn't want to be in the same room with him any longer. "Goodbye…"

"Bye, Lex…" And he was gone.

Story of my life. The guy just ran away…

I spent the next three weeks completely alone and completely bored… I had no news from Lex. Why should I? Nothing happened… Everything was going according to the plan…

Sometimes, I just wished that something would go wrong… to have some excitement in life… not to be bored all the fucking time!

I thought that if I spent one more day in this hole I would just go crazy and start breaking stuff...

And then it happened.

I heard the door unlocking... somebody entered the code to the alarm device and it didn't go off so it had to be Lex… or somebody who'd discovered the truth…

I didn't even go check who was in my hallway, I didn't care. I didn't have any desire to live longer… my life was miserable anyway…

"Chloe…" it was Lex. He just stood in the door and didn't make even one more step toward me.

"Hey, Lex," I growled and turned the TV off, then I threw the remote control away.

"Hey… easy… what's happening?"

"First lock yourself in one place for three months and then you'll see what will happen to you."

"It can't be that bad," He finally made his way to me and sat down.

I more felt it than saw it. I was avoiding his eyes.

"Chloe… what is it?"

"You left me here for so long…"

"I needed to get better first, remember?"

"And how long it took you?"

"Ehm… like a week…"

"That was three weeks ago, Lex…"

"Ok, I'll be honest with you. It's because what happened between us back then."

I finally dared to look at him. He was staring at the floor.

"What's the big deal?"

"I don't want to use you." He looked at me.

"You know what? You're too late. Somebody else already did that." I was referring to Clark. He was my best friend but he'd used me so many times… not in sexual matter, of course not, but… emotionally. He'd wanted me, than he'd changed his mind… and I'd still wanted to be his friend. I still couldn't let go…

"Meaning… Clark?" Lex asked studying my face.

"How did you know that?"

"It's not easy to guess… beside, he's always running after Lana Lang…" Then… I didn't even know what pushed me to that but suddenly I took his face in my hands and kissed him.

This time he didn't back away, he kissed me with whole passion and I felt his tongue touching mine…

I sighed deeply with pleasure.

"Chloe… I don't want to use…" he whispered between our kisses.

"I'm eighteen in a couple of weeks…" I answered while straddling his laps.

He raised himself up so I entwined my legs over his waist like a monkey and let him took me to the bedroom.

I was through with waiting for Clark.

Lex laid me on the bed and took the shirt off me… I dared to do what I'd wanted to do three weeks ago… I unbuttoned his shirt and took it off stroking his chest. God, he had a great build…

"Are you…" he suddenly stopped just when he was about to take off my bra.

"Does it bother you?" I asked him.

"No, as long as it doesn't bother you."

"Does it look like it bothers me?" I giggled.

"You just love sparing with words, don't you?" he laughed and I was finally half naked.

I gasped when he touched my breast and nuzzled my nipples… I was so wet… of course it'd happened to me before but never been so intense…

First time with Lex Luthor, who would've thought? Every girl would like to be in my place right now…

When I felt his lips over my nipples I sighed so loudly that he smiled again and started kissing me.

Then, he slid his hand down my stomach… finally puttin it into my pants.

"Oh…" I whispered opening my mouth widely. It felt so good… and it the same time so bad… because I desired him so badly… the fore play was getting painful because it meant waiting and waiting…

I pulled myself up and reached to his pants trying to take it off as soon as I could.

"Somebody's getting impatient," he smiled helping me with that.

Before I could notice he was standing by my side… completely naked…

I'd never wondered if I'd been shy but I guessed not that much… I reached out my hand and took his cock in it.

"Dirty girl…" he whispered and bent over to kiss me while I was sliding my hand on his cock up and down…

He pushed me onto the bed so I found myself lying on it again. Then, he took the pants off me and laid on me.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Just stop talking, Luthor," I told him smiling to him.

"As you wish, Sullivan… if we're suddenly calling each other by our surnames…" He gently started getting inside of me…

The feeling was… well… weird at first… but… I felt my muscles somewhere down there pulsing… Yes, I was completely ready.

Then, I felt pain. I knew it would come eventually, everyone felt it during the first time so I just had to endure it until it went away.

I winced.

"Are you ok?" he asked me and stopped.

"Yes…" I assured him. "Let's do this…"

He pushed further and then started moving inside of me, getting in and out but very gently and slowly.

"Oh God…" I sighed because I finally felt the pleasure.

"Is that good?" he asked me, panting.

"I can see you holding off, just give me what you've got. It doesn't hurt anymore… it's great…"

So, he'd listened.

"Oh… My… God… LEX!" He was pumping into me and I felt like I was getting… higher and higher… in ecstasy… my muscles were clenching over his cock and I raised my hips to meet him again and…

We came. He right after me.

Then, he fell on the bed right by my side.

"That was… amazing…" I whispered breathing heavily.

"You're good, Sullivan," he said while still breathing heavily. "Very good."

"That's a compliment like for the first time..."

"Exactly…" He smiled and bent over to kiss me again.

Suddenly, I felt too naked. I didn't know why. Maybe because I didn't really know him that well…

I covered myself with a blanket.

I'd just had sex with Lex Luthor.

Did I feel something for him? I had no idea.

All I was sure of was that we had chemistry.

But I'd been alone in this house for over a month. I desperately needed somebody so maybe that was the reason why I'd done it? I had no regrets, I just didn't know how I felt toward him exactly.

"Lex…" I found myself saying.

"Yes?"

"Can we… keep it a secret?"

"What?" Did I just hear some disappointment in his voice?

"Yes… I want to keep it a secret…" I decided. "No one can know."

"Well… of course that no one can know."

"Really?"

"Yes, you're not eighteen yet."

"Oh… that…"

Then, he left and… the next time I saw him he came to take me away. Not to Lionel's trial. It was too early for that. To Metropolis. I wanted to stay there, I had enough of this house. No one would find me, everybody was sure I was dead.

I stared to think if I'd make the right decision about asking Lex for hiding the truth. I had the impression that I'd hurt him with that somehow. He never mentioned what had happened between us again… and when I got brave enough and wanted to talk to him about it… I was kidnapped.

Clark found me and that was it.

No more Lex Luthor. No occasion for talking.

I was back in my old world and I thought that my feelings toward Clark came back too…

Now I was lying in my bed. Lex was sleeping in the room across the hallway.

I was thinking whether it would've turned out differently if I'd had the guts to admit that we'd shared that intimate moment and enjoyed it.

Maybe I would've been Lex's girlfriend… wife… maybe I would've been dead by now… Lex was evil after all…

The decision I'd make was the best one, I was sure of it.

When Clark had come back to my life I'd never really have time to think about what could had happened. What could had been between me and Lex and then… Lana had appeared in the picture… and in my picture? Jimmy… Oliver…

All dead now.

Maybe there was always something there, between me and Lex? I could felt it even now…

Maybe I'd kept denying it because of my loyalty toward Clark?

And where had it led me?

I'd lost everybody I'd loved…

And now I had Lex on my head… again…
    Last edited by TrinityR; 22nd May 2012 at 18:43.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information