+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: (don't)-follow-your-heart - chloe & lex - chlex - NC17/completed

(don't)-follow-your-heart - chloe & lex - chlex - NC17/completed

Title: (DON'T)-FOLLOW-YOUR-HEART
    Summary: Lex is engaged to Lana but unexpectedly gets himself into an affair with Chloe... This small beautiful blonde is all he can think about but he's determined to seal the deal with Clark's ex... simply because of revenge... things are starting to complicate...
    Warnings: adult content

So, let's get it started, I hope you'll all enjoy it

CHAPTER 1: NIGHT CALL

Chloe moaned and her whole body shivered when Lex entered her… she gasped and winced her face, clenched his shirt in her fists while pulling him closer…

She couldn't believe that she was actually doing this but they'd already got so far… there was no going back anymore…

…and everything started with one simple phone call…

Lex was lying on the bed waiting for Lana to get out of the bathroom. He… or maybe she… was counting on some good time tonight.

Yeah, definitely, it was she. It was so weird to him… he'd won his prize, made it, got Lana Lang, his ex-best friend's ex… he should be satisfied and glorious about that. He thought he would be, but now… he didn't expect THAT.

Had it been too easy? Had she fallen in love with him too easily? He thought she would never get over Clark and what had actually happened? She'd surprised him so much…

He'd decided to get her after having this weird kind of prophecy dream… when his dead mother had showed him how his life could look like. He'd felt loved for the first time... really loved… but he hadn't listened to her. She'd told him that he should give up the power he'd had so he could be truly happy…

Yeah, it'd been all looking so perfect until… Lana had died in that dream.

Why? Because he'd had no money to help her. No money to save her. No money to hire the best doctors in the world.

So, power was the only thing that really mattered. When you had this… you could secure everything else… could you buy love? No… but Lana loved him anyway.

The real question was did he…?

Was she just another game he'd played on Clark? To simply have his revenge on his ex-best friend?

But what love really was? It wasn't possible to love the same person the exact same way your whole life, was it? It wasn't possible to sustain the desire long enough… it always faded away with time…

He would be damn happy with his fortune, power and Lana by his side. Lana who could give him heirs.

It was perfect…

"Are you tired of waiting?" he heard Lana's voice. She finally came out of the bathroom. "Don't worry, honey… I will make it up to you…"

She slowly came to him and sat on the bed right by his side.

She put her hand on his chest slowly moving it downwards until she reached the abdomen.

"Do you want me to stop, Lex?" she asked him with fire in her eyes.

"No… absolutely no… don't stop…" he said huskily because it was just what she was expecting him to say.

It was really too easy… he'd had the perfect plan in his head… if she'd been reluctant to him he would've gotten her into fake pregnancy and then… she would have no choice… but he hadn't even had to do it. She'd been head over heels in love with him.

What kind of satisfaction was it to such predator that Lex was?

She took off his shirt and bent over to help him get out of his trousers.

"Are you ready for me?" she asked.

Yes, he should be ready for her… he thought about some erotic position and she could finally feel his arousal.

But he hadn't feel like a blow job today… the truth was that she hadn't been good at it at all…

What else could he expect? She'd been probably only with Mr Clark Kent the dearest… so he couldn't had possibly taught her anything except that sweet-love-making… Lex was sick of even thinking about them together.

"Maybe… today we could do some classic…" he suggested and she smiled.

Chloe Sullivan left the Daily Planet almost in the middle of the night.

No one was working so hard… she thought… no one but her so why the hell her boss hadn't noticed that yet? She'd been working in this place for a year now and no progress. Zero.

Great fucking life of hers.

She was angry and frustrated. She had the impression that her life was just meaningless.

There was no one who would care about her the way she would like them to. There was Clark, yeah, but he was her best friend, there was no way he could get interested in her sexually and even if he did… she wasn't sure if she would like it now. In the past – yeah, she would've – but now? She wouldn't want to lose her only friend after that...

She had so little experience in those things… she'd lost her virginity to a guy called Jimmy when she'd had her internship… letter they'd just broken up. It hadn't worked out. He hadn't been THE GUY. Then she'd had a small adventure with one guy she'd been writing story about… yeah, it hadn't been very professional but she'd been desperate and horny so…

That hadn't been love either. Just a couple of nights of sex.

That was it.

Nothing more.

Fucking life!

She started to think that she was one of those people who didn't have luck neither in career, neither in love… just another miserable person in this world.

Then she felt it again…

She'd been trying to forget about that so hard that it'd made her think about all the other awful things in her life.

Someone had been stalking her for days. Weeks maybe…

In the beginning she hadn't noticed it but later on she could had felt him behind her. There was someone who'd been following her.

Then the letters had started coming… threats… she'd made herself an enemy and she didn't even know who he was!

She'd called the police but they couldn't had tracked him.

She was desperate because she felt him behind her once again… she could call the police again… no, they wouldn't do anything! They would just scare him away, call her delusional and send her home… again…

She needed someone who would get rid of him once and for all… she needed someone who wasn't new in those kind of stuff… someone who had power… someone… someone just like Lex Luthor.

That brilliant idea just came to her mind. She needed Lex and after all… Lex owed her. She knew it'd been a long time ago when she'd testified against his father but… he'd never repaid her.

Slowly… not trying to turn round because she was too scared of that mysterious person… she reached to her pocket to get her cell phone…

Lex started lazily rubbing Lana's clit. He found no pleasure in this… it wasn't for his own satisfaction, it was for hers… but even though… shouldn't it feel a little better? He was doing this for the person he loved so…

Yes, of course, I love her! He thought and tried harder.

Lana stared panting…

One more thing… she never acted like he would like… she was never screaming, writhing, moaning… or whatever… all she'd been doing was to pant a little and from time to time call his name… no, not call, whisper.

Great! He thought with sarcasm. Was she so shy? Or maybe it was simply her way of making love? Maybe she wasn't capable of screaming? Maybe she would scream if there would be a real sexual tension but…

His phone rang…

Oh God, thank you! Lex thought and felt really bad. He should enjoy sex for a Christ's sake! He would… if only he had one and was not just giving some to Lana.

He stopped and stretched himself to get to his phone.

"Let it ring…" Lana expressed her discontent.

"It's too distracting… beside it may be work… something could happen in one of my facilities… Yes?…" he picked it up without even looking at the screen to see who was calling him at such late hour.

"Lex…?" he heard somebody's whisper.

"Who is that?" he asked. "Speak up."

"I can't… It's Chloe… someone's stalking me… please… help me…" Her voice squeaky. She was scared… no… she was terrified.

"Tell me where you are…" he just said surprising even himself. Why would he care about his ex-best friend's friend?

"Who is it?" Lana asked resting her chin on his shoulder.

He didn't answer.

"Lex?" she asked when he put the phone down and started dressing up. "LEX?!" she repeated really annoyed.

"I have to go… something's happened… I'm sorry…"

"But… what about me giving you some good time?"

"We'll have time later, honey…" He kissed her briefly and walked out of the room.

He didn't tell her about Chloe, didn't actually know why. Maybe he didn't want to.

He didn't give a damn.

He needed some fresh air, needed to reassure himself that he loved Lana! It was just a temporarily madness to think differently…

Lex… please, hurry up… Chloe thought while still walking down the street. She wasn't trying to speed up. It would alarm her follower, maybe he would realize that she knew he was there and attack her…

She started shivering…
    Last edited by TrinityR; 13th December 2014 at 18:28.

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Re: (don't)-follow-your-heart - chloe & lex - chlex

Hey there, thanks for posting your fanfiction here!

Please take a look at the forum rules, especially the ones about posting fanfictions. You need to add the following:

• Put the rating in the thread title
    • You have to have a date present in the thread title stating when you last updated or if you're posting a new fanfiction, simply put the date of when you created it. Then the next time you come to add a new chapter, edit the thread title and put in the updated date.
    See the rest of the rules here: http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/showthread.php/1143-Forum-Rules-(Revised-January-8th-2008)

F
    or how to edit the thread title, see this guide: http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/...n-update-date)
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

NS Junior Member

Aww...when I started reading this I thought I could get to at least Chapter 2 but you stopped right when it was just about to get interesting. I like the title and am interested in seeing how the rest of the story goes.

Nice start! I wonder what happens next

Thank you and sorry for inconvenience. It was very late when I was posting and although I thought I read the rules carefully... well... I'll be better, I promise!

Is that all? Please more soon. I really like this angle. It actually seems like something Lex would do. He of course wouldn't be satisfied with lana after she gave in. The thrill for Lex comes in being the powerful.

Awesome beginning!!
    I can't wait to find out who is stalking Chloe!

Re: (don't)-follow-your-heart - chloe & lex - chlex - NC17/ updated:8.11.11

Hey, guys, thank you all for such nice and positive comments! I know this story goes rather slow but it's not a race, is it? I want it to be good

Chapter 2: NIGHT RIDE
    Chloe Sullivan. A small eloquent blond who'd been always dreaming of becoming a reporter…

It seemed like her dreams had come true, Lex thought, she might be working in actual cellar of the Daily Planet but she'd got her job after all. She'd been smart and passionate and he was certain she would finally make her way up to the very top.

Chloe had never annoyed him, he'd never lost his patience with her on the contrary to – for example – Clark or even Lana herself.

There was something special about this young reporter but Lex couldn't tell what it was exactly. He felt good in her company, liked their small talks, she was always very demanding and he always enjoyed the effort he had to make to answer her. It was never serious, they were just simply teasing themselves… or they'd had until his friendship with Clark had got destroyed.

So, why did Chloe turn to Lex for help right now? Why he and why not Clark?

The answer struck Lex so hard that he almost laughed.

Face it, Lex, he thought, what Clark could possibly do to make that stalker stop? Nothing. He wouldn't even beat him up because he hated hurting people, even those bad ones. Lex didn't mind getting his hands dirty but he preferred other solutions… like blackmailing… and if you're the person who's being blackmailed… never give in, never give money… find something even worst on that blackmailer than he has on you… and well… blackmail him back!

His thoughts came back to Chloe as he was reaching his destination.

She'd called him. Did that mean that she wanted to get rid of that stalker for all cost?

It wasn't like she was some kind of saint, oh no, Lex knew more than he was admitting, Chloe was actually capable of so much more than Clark. Lex even knew that Chloe had killed for Clark. Just once. But she had.

Little agile kitty.

He was already on that long street that Chloe had told him she'd been walking down… where was she then?

Oh, yeah… just like he'd told her. She was still strolling. She was brave, he had to give her credit for that. She was very brave. Every other woman he knew would just run. Even Lana. Not Chloe. Never Chloe.

He was driving very slow now not to scare off the stalker… where was he? Oh, yeah, there…

Tall and black person walking right after Chloe but keeping the optimal distance… Why should he be scared of some car passing through? From the driver viewpoint there was nothing wrong… just two people on the street.

Lex slowed down and reached for his cell phone. When he was passing right by this man he quickly took his picture.

The man looked at him and raised his hand in angst but Lex was already far away, speeded up and stopped with a screech of tires right by Chloe.

"Get in," he just told her.

It was an order. She must sensed that – or maybe she was so scared that she couldn't stand it anymore – she immediately jumped into the car and shut the door behind her.

Lex speeded up again and they were far, far away from that street…

"Would you like to tell me who the hell it was?" he asked looking at her.

She couldn't take this anymore… she was shivering and doing the best she could not to show it off.

She was Chloe Sullivan for the Christ's sake! The fearless reporter that wasn't scared of some pathetic man who didn't have the guts to face her and tell her what his problem was…

...but it was all for nothing. The stalker made her feel psychically uncomfortable.

And then she heard the rumble of Lex's sport car.

Thank God! She thought when the car stopped right by her.

"Get in." If it wasn't for those particular circumstances she would huff and answer him back but not this time…

She jumped into the front seat finally feeling safe for the first time for… weeks… she had to admit that. Was it wrong of her to think and feel like that in Lex's presence? Clark couldn't give her what she needed right now, he wouldn't get rid of the guy and Lex, on the contrary, was the one man who was actually capable of practically everything.

"Would you like to tell me who the hell it was?" he asked her.

"I… I don't know…" She'd been so frightened before that she hadn't even noticed how freezing she'd actually been.

"Shall I turn the heating on?" Lex suggested and she gladly nodded.

"Thanks." She rubbed her hands.

"So…?" Lex started again. "Why did I have to drive all the way here to save your precious reporter..."

"…Lex…" she interrupted him. "Don't you even dare to say it."

"I was going to say "head" but whatever suits you…"

She huffed while Lex looked at her with satisfaction in his eyes. What was is about her that was so electrical? They'd had some kind of tension between them from the very beginning… and it still was there. They were so similar. They were each other's matches.

Lex took the phone and looked at the picture he'd taken before.

"Do you recognize him?" he asked her handing it over to her.

She looked at him puzzled and amazed in the same time. How could he manage to do THAT while the police couldn't even take the fingerprints off the letter she'd received…?

"What?" he asked her studying her face.

"Nothing…" She shook her head and took the phone. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction of appreciation.

She looked at the screen and saw a tall dark man at maybe his forties…

"No… I don't know that gu… wait!" she suddenly exclaimed.

"What?" Lex asked. "Did you refresh your memory?"

"Yes… well… it's so hard to recognize him… he's changed so much… he's half bald now… he must be like forty by now but he looks more…"

"You know, I'm completely bald and I don't look like an old man so…"

She would laugh if she wasn't so petrified.

"Ok, who is he?" Lex demanded an answer and put his hand to his neck to straighten up his tie… but… he wasn't wearing any tie… he was sure that… oh, he must had forgotten about putting it on when he'd left in such a hurry… it'd never happened to him before…

"Remember when I had that column in the newspaper when I was in high school?"

"Yes, I do, you had it thanks to my wonderful dad," he said with sarcasm.

And you lost it when you realized who Lionel really was… Lex thought… then you came to me and wanted to testify against him…

Lex almost smiled at that memory. Chloe had surprised him back then so much… he'd been full of admiration for her braveness… he'd thought she could had been like him… Had it been that time he'd started to trust her? He realized that her loyalty was lying with Clark but… he could trust her the most of all Clark's people.

"Are you enjoying yourself with trying to make me feel even worse?" she retorted. "You know… maybe it wasn't such a good idea to call you… just… stop right here…" She reached to the door.

"Hey!" He immediately put his right hand on hers to prevent her from getting out. Some kind of weird electricity run through his body when their hands touched but he managed to stay calm and act like it never happened. "Are you crazy? I haven't even stopped yet and you're trying to get out? Do you want to kill yourself? Because for all I know you actually didn't want that guy to murder you!"

"Maybe I should turn to Clark for help after all…" she murmured pretty angry at him.

Lex snorted and let her hand free.

"What?" she asked him furious with his reaction.

She was quite sexy when she was angry… he thought but he immediately shut himself down for that kind of thoughts…

"Chloe… you called me, remember?" he asked. "And you did that because deep down you knew that Clark wouldn't help you. I can. He never will. And you know why? He's too soft."

"He's not!" she answered him back but shut up after that. How stupid it was of her to act like that!

Lex just smirked.

"I knew it. He will never make this guy stop. What would he do? Ask him politely to leave you alone?" he started laughing.

"It's not funny. My life is in danger," she told him and he had the impression that her mouth was a one thin line in that moment. She was really mad at him.

"Don't worry, you're safe with me."

Like she couldn't had sensed that from the very moment she'd gotten inside that fucking car!

"Your home…" he said while stopping.

She looked around. It was the building she'd been living in, indeed…

"And how could I possibly feel safe here when all alone?" she looked back at him and didn't make the effort of getting out.

"I can't take you to the mansion, Lana's in there waiting for me…"

"Why would you ditch her in the middle of the night to get to me? At this time you two had to be doing only one possible thing…"

"Chloe…" He started to losing his patience. She was slowly driving him mad! "Lana wouldn't mind but I didn't tell her that you were the one who called me."

"Oh, perfect! Now I'm the mysterious mistress of yours…" she said looking up in the sky.

"Do you want my help or not?" Did she notice the sudden change in him? He hoped not… For the very word 'mistress' he'd felt something twisting in his stomach.

Nothing. Simply nothing. Figment of imagination. He told himself.

"Yes, I do…" she sighed. "And you realize that I'm desperate? Otherwise I would've never…"

"Yeah, yeah, stop talking because we're running out of time… remember that you were supposed to tell me who that man was?"

"Where? Do you want to talk here?" she asked pointing the seats of his car. "You know… sports car may look great but they aren't very comfortable…"

"And that is the exact thing you should tell the man…" he answered sarcastically. "Maybe you want to tell me that Clark's old truck is better?"

She didn't say a word but got out of the car.

"We'll talk upstairs, what d'you say?"

"That was my intention from the very beginning… why do you think I drove all the way over here?"

And he got out too.
    Last edited by TrinityR; 21st May 2012 at 17:49.

brrr... I posted it twice... the repeat'd been here until I wrote THAT sorry for that, I'm new in this forum.
    Last edited by TrinityR; 9th November 2011 at 12:29.

CHAPTER 3 NIGHT TALK

Chloe sighed and opened the door to let Lex in.

"After you," he said smiling to her and closed the door behind them when they entered.

He turned round and found himself face to face with Chloe in dark room.

He suddenly started to have difficulties with normal breathing and hoped she didn't notice that.

What happened to him? Why Chloe made him feel like that? Like… like he was desiring her… but it was impossible… he had what he'd wanted, he had Lana. Maybe he should've just ignored Chloe's phone call and had sex with his lovely fiancée. Yes, that was definitely it, the reason why he was feeling so… well… horny was that he hadn't actually had sex tonight.

But why Chloe was standing so close in this darkness? Was she expecting something from him? Would she do something like that to her friend?

"Will you move eventually?" Chloe huffed reaching for something behind him.

"What?" he asked baffled.

"The light switch!" she got irritated. "The light switch is right behind you, do you really want to talk in darkness? I'm tired and I'll fall asleep in an instant if…"

"Oh…" What a shame! It was so typical of Chloe to make him feel like an idiot! Only she had this power but he quietly hoped that she hadn't noticed that yet.

He moved aside managing to maintain his poker face and turned his back on her walking inside the small and cluttered living room.

By the time she reappeared right in front of him he was his normal self. No sexual arousal. No sign of being perplexed. It was so obvious that she wouldn't do anything like seducing her friend's fiancé!

"So…" he grunted. "Tell me, Chloe… who is that man?" His patience was over. He lost it. All he wanted was to just come back to Lana and make love to her. What had he been thinking before? She was the love of his life! He should be there for her and he'd just left her… reckless and stupid.

He made a step back and sat comfortably on Chloe's old couch – it wasn't even close to the comfort he felt while sitting in his own but… he didn't want to complain.

"It's the man I wrote a story about," she answered sitting right beside him and looking at him with her green eyes…

Hell… her eyes are so beautiful… he thought and suddenly realized what he was starting to do all over again. He had to focus on what Chloe wanted from him and it wasn't sex, not even close.

He looked down to avoid her eyes only to notice how her jeans made her legs look like... they were so tight… back at the eyes again… he thought… and don't even think about looking at her brea… bigger than Lana's…

"Lex?" Chloe asked looking at his face closely. "Are you feeling ok?" she didn't notice that he was almost eating her up with his sight but she did notice that something was wrong.

"Yes, I'm fine… just a little tired maybe… it was a long day and now we have the middle of the night so… tell me everything right now… before we both fall asleep."

"Oh, Mr Luthor, don't even think that I could fall asleep here, by your side," she was teasing him as usual but this time it was different. Different only for him, obviously…

"Ok, so my father gave you a job a long time ago and you wrote a story," Lex repeated gathering the facts she'd given him so far.

"Yes… and well… I destroyed that man. Just like that. I uncovered the truth and destroyed his life."

Excuse me? Chloe Sullivan had actually done something like that? He didn't know her at all… or maybe he did… she'd killed a man once…

"Don't you remember that?"

"I'm sorry but I have too many things on my mind to remember some old story that you wrote years ago… I'm not even sure that I'd read it… no offence, you're a brilliant writer…" Why did he say THAT? It had to be the late hour… or young because it was already past midnight.

"Oh, I see that sometimes you read something of mine…" she smiled.

Was he going to tell her that he'd read every single piece she'd written for the Daily Planet so far? That he'd started reading the newspapers always from her column? That he was going to recommend her to the actual head of the Daily Planet to promote her? No… that would be too much even for Chloe Sullivan. Especially for Chloe Sullivan.

"What about that particular one?"

"The man is Nathaniel Philips, he was a politician... yes, was… I wanted to make an interview with him but when I was trying to catch him I saw something that changed everything. He was going to the brothel every Monday and meeting his mistress every Saturday… beside that… he was starting experimenting with drugs…"

Now, Lex remembered.

"Yes… how could I have forgotten that… yes, I recall that case…"

"Now, I can understand why he wants to have his revenge on me…"

"Me too… and if he was experimenting with drugs he still may be an addict."

"He is. That's why he'd lost everything."

"And he blames you… well… well… Chloe Sullivan… you've got herself into a mess…"

"Can you do something about that, please?" she asked him with puppy eyes that almost made him laugh. She had to be very tired to act like that. She would've never done that if she hadn't been.

"Yes, I can… you turned to the right person but… maybe a little bit too late."

"Too late?" She rose her eyebrows. "Believe me… you were the last person I wanted to ask for help…"

"I know and I regret that… Chloe, you were never the one who bothered me the way Clark started… I always liked you… kind of…"

"Kind of… thank you. Lex Luthor just said…"

"Hey, let me finish… I'm being honest with you now. Clark lost my trust and my friendship a long time ago but you didn't. I know we weren't really friends but… remember the time you were helping me put my father in prison?"

Did she remember? Of course! It'd been so hard for her not to see her friends for so long… even harder to pretend that she'd been dead when she really hadn't… Lex had been the only one who'd known and the only one she could had turned to… had she had a little crush on him back then? He'd been kind of a knight in shiny armor…

Lex thought about that time too… he'd been very interested in her back then but… he'd got poisoned and had to have his blood purified every 24 hour so he hadn't really felt like starting a new relationship and… the most important part had been that Chloe had been too young back then… she'd been a minor and it wouldn't had been legal.

Now, it was too late anyway.

"Yeah… I do…" he sighed.

"Back then you were a good man, Lex and now… now you've changed… you're becoming your father and it's so sad for me to watch you like this."

"What?" it was like kick in the crouch but the actual thing that got hurt was his ego. "That's all you're thinking about me now?"

"Yes… unless you can prove me wrong."

"Of course… you will always stay by Kent's side, won't you?" he stood up.

"Where are you going?" she asked surprised with his reaction.

"Home," he simply answered. "Lock yourself up, if something happens… I don't know… if he comes to your place and wants to get in… call me, then call the police. I'll send a car for you when I take care of him. Is that ok with you?" He dared to look into her green eyes once more. She looked so beautiful, so lost and scared… if only he wasn't… he would shake his head if she couldn't see him right now.

"Thank you, I mean it, I don't know what I would've done without you."

"I wish I had a recorder with me tonight so I could remember those words," he smiled and walked out of her appartment.

It was so weird for Chloe… talking to Lex alone… asking him for help… she'd been almost sure that he'd laughed at her but he really wanted to help… maybe he wasn't so bad… Lana was marrying him after all… and that, Chloe, she thought, is the reason why you shouldn't be thinking about this man!

When he found himself outside he inhaled deeply the cold air and relaxed a little bit.

He had to forget about the curves on Chloe's body… he had Lana back in the mansion and he should be happy about that. He'd won her and he would get the prize finally sealing the deal… then everything would be ok, Lana would be officially his.

But when he came back to the mansion Lana was already sleeping…

So much for sex… he thought and went to sleep too.

/I know, I fooled ya! You were all hoping for some hot scenes between Chloe & Lex in that chapter but… I don't want to write it just for the hot scenes. I want it to be a real story with some hot, adult scenes because it's necessarily to the plot. I want to show the inner conflict in those characters, not only create some sex scenes/.
    Last edited by TrinityR; 21st May 2012 at 17:47.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information