+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: (don't)-follow-your-heart - chloe & lex - chlex - NC17/completed

Members

Re: (don't)-follow-your-heart - chloe & lex - chlex - NC17/ updated:8.11.11

I love your story can't wait for more please update soon.

NS Junior Member

Please update soon

I hope it's soon enough for you

CHAPTER 4 ATTRACTION

When Lex woke up the next morning the plan had been already crystallized in his head.
    It was Saturday but it didn't matter, when he wanted something he got it immediately and right now he wanted this Philips guy in his mansion.
    After a quick shower and breakfast he called his assistant.
    "Yes, Mr Luthor?"
    "I want you to bring me Nathaniel Philips here as soon as possible."
    "Yes, sir." No questions, just pure professionalism. Lex liked that kind of people working for him.
    He sat by his desk and didn't really know what to do next. He could call Chloe but what he would say? Why did he even want to call her now? He shook his head. He had to stop thinking about her. It wasn't healthy for his relationship with Lana.
    "Are you working today?" he heard his fiancée's voice by the door.
    He raised his head immediately returning to his usual poker face.
    "Yes… I have something to do…" he said and smiled. "Don't worry though… it won't take me the whole day."
    "I hope so because I'm counting for some good time tonight… you owe me that after yesterday."
    "I'm sorry…" He stood up making his way to her and then put his hands on her shoulders. "I promise, it won't happen again. It was very important…"
    "Yes, I know… everything that would make you leave me naked in bed in the middle of the night must be important…" she teased him and kissed him briefly. "I'm going shopping."
    "Good… you'll have some entertainment this morning…"
    "Yes, I will. Do you want something?"
    "No…"
    "Ok then… see you later…" She was gone.
    Why was he so relieved? He loved her, he loved spending time with her…

Chloe couldn't sleep… was she afraid?… she knew that she would be safe in her apartment because if Philips wanted to break inside she would call Clark and he would be here faster than Lex or the police…
    No, it wasn't fear… she didn't want to admit that but it was Lex… She couldn't stop thinking about him. All the feelings she'd had for him that one summer when she'd been pretending to be dead returned…
    Had she been always keeping such a distance from him because she'd been afraid she might've felt something? Now, it was too late… It was all fine when she was around Clark all the time and he was telling her about every nasty thing Lex was doing and they were planning how to stop him together but… when she was actually alone with Lex for longer time she remembered how good she'd always felt in his presence, how safe… how much she'd liked their conversations, how they'd always been verbally sparring…
    Stop, Chloe Sullivan, she thought, just stop, he's marrying your friend!
    But wasn't that the ultimate proof that he wasn't so bad after all? Would Lana have fallen in love with him if he'd been?
    Chloe bit her lip and decided to get up, make some coffee and maybe start writing some new article. She needed to make her way to the top of the Daily Planet so she had to work hard. She couldn't think about Lex Luthor right now, he was off limits, especially for her. He was for somebody like Lana, the constant high school queen, the head cheerleader… Lana was the tall beautiful dark long haired girl, Chloe was just a small blonde who was good with words... Lex Luthor would've never been interested in someone like that. She was sure of it.

"Mr Luthor… Mr Philips is here as you wished," Lex's assistant came inside the study to announce that.
    "Good. Bring him in," Lex smiled and sipped some whiskey from his crystal glass, then slowly put it back on the table and turned round to face the man who'd been stalking Chloe.
    "So… You are the stalker, I presume," he said to him.
    "I don't know what you're talking about," the man retorted immediately.
    "Such a shame I have your picture… I took it the night you were following Ms Sullivan, don't you remember?"
    The man felt uncomfortable, Lex could tell, he knew people. Nathaniel would start sweating in a second… then his hands would started shaking giving away his nervousness.
    "Don't try lying to me, Philips, I have enough on my head right now and I don't really have time for games. Do you know who I am?" Lex asked reveling himself in that man's obvious fear. "Do you?" he repeated impatiently.
    "Yes, yes, I do!" Philips raised his voice. Good sign, he was already breaking…
    "Good…" Lex smiled and slowly walked over to his table to pour himself another glass of whiskey. Of course, he didn't offer any to Nathaniel, he didn't deserve it.
    "Listen to me…" Lex sipped a little and put the glass down. All of this was supposed to make Philips feel even more and more uncomfortable, it was supposed to make him more scared that he'd already been… Luthor's tactic. "If someone seeks a quarrel with my friend… he's seeking a quarrel with me, understood?"
    "Yeah…" Philips almost whispered.
    "Good… you know what I'm capable of, you've certainly heard some rumors… well… I can assure you that they aren't true…" Lex stopped for a second, "they're not even close to the truth. You see… It's even much worse than you've heard…"
    Philips was too scared and too intimidated to say a word or to even look at Lex right now giving him the whole satisfaction of the threat.
    "If you come near Ms Sullivan ever again... even accidentally… I will find you and… well… better you don't know what I'm going to do to you… understood?"
    Philips barely nodded.
    "Good… I don't want to see you ever again… now… get out of my house…"
    Lex's guards took the man outside and smile of triumph appeared on young Luthor's face. He'd won. As always.
    Then, he picked up the phone…

Chloe jumped when her phone rang.
    She was sitting with her laptop on her knees, completely immersed into writing the article. Her usual reporter sense was back, she was right where she belonged, in her own world, world of words. She might not have a man in her life right now and maybe she had a stalker but she had this, her gift and it'd been writing… she would never lose that. She might lose Clark someday… but she would never lose THIS.
    "Yes?" she picked up the phone a little irritated that somebody interrupted her.
    "You should be a little nicer for someone who's saving your dear reporter ass," she heard Lex's voice.
    "So, you're talking to me like that after all…" she said.
    Lex almost laughed.
    "I'm sending a car for you. Come to see me, I have news…" he wanted to tell her just the three word: 'It is done', but he changed his mind. He preferred not telling her anything yet, he could have the satisfaction of feeling needed a little longer.
    And she desperately needed him.

Chloe changed in the first things that came to her hands – a skirt and some red blouse. She didn't have time to run through the whole pile of clothes to find her favorite jeans… not today…
    The car was already there waiting for her when she walked out of the building.
    Ten minutes later she was in the mansion.
    "What's so important that you have to tell me in person?" she asked Lex when she entered his study.
    "That's it?" Lex rose his eyebrows and looked at her. "No hello or good morning?"
    "Let's get straight to business, Lex, I have enough of this pep talk."
    "Ok, Ms Sullivan," he was teasing her again. No, she wouldn't answer him back this time, he made her feel like… no, Chloe, don't even think about THAT, just find out what you have to find out and go away. Nothing more, Chloe, your life is miserable enough, you don't need to develop any kind of crush for this man.
    "So? Did you talk to him?" she asked him kept coming closer until they were barely separated by inches. She looked at him in anticipation for an answer.
    Lex suddenly felt the scent of her perfume… it wasn't that sweet kind of smell that Lana was always wearing, a flowery perfume that reminded him of children… Chloe smelt like vanilla and something else… something oriental, something very attracting.
    "It's done," he simply said.
    "What?" she was surprised. "Already? How do you know he won't do that again?"
    "I know, just trust me… I didn't even have to beat him up," he joked, "…or pay him."
    "Yeah, you, Luthors have the amazing gift for solving that kind of cases, don't you?"
    He couldn't stop himself and looked down. Why was she wearing a skirt? It was so sexy… he could admire her legs… she was small but her legs were great anyway… and her breast under that red blouse…
    "Lex…?" Chloe was baffled. "What the hell are you doing? Were you just looking at my breast?" It was a shock to her.
    He thought that she was hot when she was so angry… or maybe it wasn't anger? Maybe it was… denial? She wanted him the same way he wanted her but… Lana, he realized.
    He couldn't stop anyway, now he looked at her lips… he wanted to kiss that lips… he wanted to feel like it was to be with her.
    Then he felt his arousal and knew there was no backing out. Luthor always gets what he wants.
    Chloe looked down to avoid his gaze and accidentally noticed the obvious erection through his dark trousers.
    She felt her cheeks burning with shame and thought about Lana. No, she couldn't do something like that to her, not even if Lex was really interested in her, Chloe! It was impossible!
    "I don't know what are you playing but… I have to go… thanks for your help, Lex." She turned round.
    Lex watched her walking away, he couldn't let that happen. Lana wasn't making him feel that way.
    He rushed forward to clench Chloe's arm. He turned her round and put his hands on her face pulling her closer, desperate to taste her.
    Before she could react he crashed her lips with his and immediately started kissing her with whole passion he had.
    She wanted to oppose but she forgot about the whole world in an instant and when she felt his demanding tongue in her mouth she just moaned surrendering and letting him push her against the wall…
    She felt him on her body, on every spot… they were so close together, separated only by the clothes they were wearing… she could feel his hard cock pressing on her abdomen and couldn't take it any longer…
    She, Chloe Sullivan, always so devoted to her friends was just about to betray one of them - who happened to be Lex's fiancée.
    Last edited by TrinityR; 21st May 2012 at 18:07.

Members

that was greate and I guess it was updated fast. now its time for the next update I will be timing you

im loving this story and seeing where you go with this. love how you've done both chloe and lex's perspective on what's going on with them. can't wait to read where you go with this.

Members

Loving this story. Can't wait for more. Waiting on tenderhooks.

Thank for for your comments

CHAPTER 5 CLOSER

Lex's hands slid down her back and finally she felt them on her butt, his lips were burning her skin while tracking its way from her neck to her cleavage.

Chloe inhaled deeply and sighed, then reached down to the flies of his pants and unzipped it nuzzling his cock with her hand.

Lex gasped and kissed her hungrily once again, then he crashed her even harder against the wall and slid his hand right under her skirt pulling the panties aside.

"Already wet…" he whispered desirably into her ear.

Chloe bit his earlobe what made him even more horny if that was even possible. Such a simple thing, such a sensual thing…

He slid his finger into her and rubbed her clit what made her utter noisier sounds.

Lana had never been acting like that, he thought… he finally had a woman who was capable of screaming…

"Lex… just do it already…" he was surprised to hear those words coming from Chloe.

She took his cock in her hands.

"Oh fuck…" he moaned.

"Exactly…" she sighed.

"I've wanted to do that since the time I was hiding you… right after my father's trial…" he conffesed breathing heavily.

"Me too…"

"Too late to back out…" he agreed and with one quick motion found himself inside of her.

Chloe's body shivered with pleasure and desire. She gasped wincing her face, clenched his shirt in her first pulling him closer… closer… there was no room anymore but they wanted to be as close as possible… they wanted to be one... even if it meant to be together just for this one moment…

Lex was right, it was too late to back out, too late to forget…

Lex started moving… fucking her...

"Harder…" she moaned, "harder…" she forgot about the whole world. All that mattered were them. It'd been a while for her so she needed this.

He had no idea that Chloe was so kinky, she'd made the impression of this nice-girl-from-next-door but the reality was so different!

She was passionate, she wasn't afraid of anything… of screaming… telling him what to do… biting his neck, his earlobes… nailing his back…

She was so wild that he was started wondering who was fucking who…

"Lex! LEX! Oh yeah!" she was screaming his name making him feel fantastic… special… wanted… desired…

Lana had never acted like that…

Chloe though it was the best sex she'd had and it was such an irony that she'd found the perfect lover in the person of Lex. The Luthor. Luthor who was just about to marry her best friend…

Such a shame…

She couldn't take it anymore… she felt that the explosion in her body would happen at any second… she was higher… higher… higher… and then…

He felt her hot flesh clenching around his cock rhythmically when she was coming…

He gave her an orgasm after barely a couple of minutes!

"Oh LEX!" she screamed one more time and then he came too.

"CHLOE!"

They stayed joined for a while with their arms around each other, panting heavily into each other's ears...

"Oh my God…" Chloe was the first to speak. "Oh my GOD!" she exclaimed suddenly pushing him away. She didn't use much strength to do that because although her brain was telling her what to do ,the body didn't want to listen…

"Chloe…" Lex said making a step back as she wanted, got out of her and zipped up his pants.

She straightened her skirt and blouse.

"Lex… what we've just… oh my God… I need to sit down…" She tottered to his leather sofa and hid her face in her hands.

"Hey… can't tell me that I was bad…"

"No… you were… you were…" She lacked of words. "It was… oh my God, Lex… that was the best sex in my life but…"

"I know…" he sighed sitting right by her side.

"Don't touch me…" She jerked aside.

"You just told me…"

"I know… but I'm afraid that if you stay too close I won't be able to control myself… Lex… we hurt Lana…"

"It would be better if you just stop repeating my name and 'oh my God'…"

"I'm serious!" she raised her voice and looked at him. "What are we going to do?"

"Just move on…"

"You know that you're the guilty one here… I mean… me too, but not as much as you… I wanted to back out… to leave… and you were the one who kissed me!"

"Yeah, but you were fucking me with the same eagerness!"

"Lex…"

"Stop repeating my name!" He stood up to pour himself some whiskey.

"Do you want some?" he suggested.

"No!" she answered rudely. "How can you live with yourself?"

"I am a Luthor after all…"

"And that is your explanation for everything?! Don't you love her?" She also raised up from her sit and looked at him closely. "You don't, do you?"

"What can you know about love, Chloe?" he answered back and gulped the alcohol.

"Enough to know that cheating on somebody has nothing to do with it."

"Listen… if you think that I don't love Lana and that I will break up with her the very minute she'll walk inside that room again… you're wrong… I will marry her."

"You have to."

"Excuse me?" Now he was the one who got confused. He was sure that Chloe would've said something completely different.

"You have to, you promised her and beside… it doesn't matter how big son of a bitch you actually are… she doesn't know that… you can still change…"

"Sure…" She could hear the obvious sarcasm in his voice.

"I think… we shouldn't be spending any more time together …" Chloe said turning round to walk out of there.

"Chloe… I'm sorry… it was something… that I had to do… I've desired you for a very long time and… it would consume me if I didn't…" He came closer and now they were standing right next to each other, looking into each other's eyes.

"Lex… don't…" she whispered because she was starting to feel it again… the desire… the attraction…

He bent over and kissed her.

She didn't oppose… she suddenly felt like a puppet… her feelings took control over her and she was lost. Lana didn't matter… she didn't know… she didn't have to know… Chloe couldn't imagine her life with a Luthor but an affair… yeah, why the hell not? She deserved some good time…

"You want Clark to suffer, don't you?" she asked stopping the kiss. "And that is the reason you're marrying Lana…"

"No… I'm marrying Lana for myself…"

"You're fucked up…"

"I know…"

He made a step back and looked at Chloe seriously.

"Listen… I have to seal the deal… I don't just back out because I found some girl who's driving me crazy…"

"So, I am driving you crazy…" she smiled but then suddenly stopped.

What the hell was she doing? She was on her best way to fall in love with him… or had she already awaken the old crush she had on him?

"Lex… we can't… I don't want to be the one who'll end up hurt…" She made a few steps back.

"You don't have to be…"

"If you marry Lana… I can't…" she decided. That was the good decision. She finally came to her senses.

Probably she came to it too late anyway because she'd already been hurt but…

"Hey… what are you doing?" She jumped when she heard Lana's voice from behind her.

"Lana…" she turned to her trying to look normal. "Hey…"

"Hey, Chloe…"

"What are you doing home so soon?" Lex asked his future wife while coming closer to her and kissing her.

Chloe looked aside. She wanted to be in Lana's position right now… or did she really? Lana was the one who was being deceived… she would never get from Lex what Chloe had just got… Chloe and Lex had passion… Lana and Lex had… what exactly? Why this man was so stubborn? He had nothing in common with Lana!

Chloe just turned oto exit.

"Chloe… where are you going?" Lana was surprised. "Didn't you come to help me with my wedding prep?"

Oh my… the wedding… Chloe felt dizzy…

"Yes… sure…" she said and went after her friend.

She looked back only once.

Lex was staring at her… not at Lana… at her, Chloe…
    Last edited by TrinityR; 21st May 2012 at 18:22.

great work, loved it. can't wait to see if lana ever begins to suspect anything (though i doubt it) going on between her future husband and her best friend. keep up the great work!

CHAPTER 6 FURTHER AWAY

"Chloe?"

His hands touching her… his lips so demanding… they way he'd been moving inside of her…

"CHLOE?!"

She jumped as she heard her cousin, Lois, screaming her name.

"What?" she looked around.

They were sitting in the Talon over their coffees.

"You seemed to be far far away… was it another galactic?" Lois asked in joking tone.

"No… it was nothing… I just…" Chloe was perplexed.

"What's his name?"

"What?" The small blonde looked at her. Was it that obvious? Was she really in love with Lex Luthor? Or maybe she was in love with the sex with him? There was no better explanation for that, Chloe almost sighed, that had been just fucking. No feelings. Just simple erotic closeness.

"Come on, you can't hide it from me. What's his name? I know it must be about some guy!"

"This is not about a guy!" she denied. She couldn't tell Lois. She couldn't tell anybody. "It's the wedding."

"Lana's wedding?" Lois was still very suspicious so Chloe had to focus to play it right.

"Yeah… I'm the maid of honor and I'm superbusy…" Superbusy with trying not to bump into Lex, she thought. It was very hard actually, but so far… she'd managed to succeed.

"Now, you made me feel bad for taking your time right now…"

"No, it's fine… you're in town only for today so… I'm glad you called… it's a nice distraction from this mess." Yeah, right, there was nothing that could distract her now. She still had the image of Lex's naked body in her head… wait, come back, she didn't actually see him naked so maybe… the image of…

"Ok, what do we do next?" Chloe asked faking her enthusiasm and trying to focus on something else.

She was being pathetic, there was nothing that would make Lex change his mind about marrying Lana and even if… how would it work? It wouldn't. Chloe would have to choose between friends and the man who was driving her sexually crazy and she wasn't sure what she would do. She would be miserable either way.

The best thing to do was just do nothing.

"Let's go to the cinema," she suggested.

"Ok, but we'll have to choose some shorter movie… I don't have much time left…" Lois agreed.

Lex put aside some reports from work and hid his face in his hands.

He was getting married the following day… Tomorrow he would be Lana's husband…

He couldn't believe how fast it'd happened. Still couldn't believe how easy she'd been…

She still couldn't satisfy him in bed like he would like. He'd kept catching himself on thinking about Chloe while having sex with his fiancée. He'd been thinking how different those two were… How much more wild and passionate Chloe was… he wanted to feel what he'd felt with that blonde again… it seemed that the only way to have it would be to simply be with Chloe. He wanted to have sex with her again but he couldn't find her anywhere. She was doing a pretty good job avoiding him.

Yeah, he could come over to her, find some stupid excuse to talk to her… ask about Philips… whether he was still bothering her or not…

…but he'd never picked up the phone. He was scared… he didn't want to admit that but he was scared of denial. He knew that even if Chloe had had that one moment of oblivion… the chances that she would have it again were close to zero.

He could force a kiss on her… he was almost sure it would work and Chloe would surrender but again… he would be fully satisfied only if she just desired him for him. Only when she would just see him and make the first step… only when she would be the one to forget about everything else and just surrender on the spur of the moment.

"Mr Luthor," his assistant walked inside. "You have you last fitting."

"Yes, I'm going…"

The wedding day.

The fucking wedding day…

Chloe felt even more awful than during the last couple of weeks.

It turned out that she'd become this pathetic girl hoping… to the very end… that maybe Lex would cancel the wedding… break up with Lana…

She loved Lana but she knew that her friend wouldn't be happy with a Luthor… the only right person for Lana was Clark and maybe Lana thought that she loved Lex… but it was only just an illusion. Lex had used her when she'd been most vulnerable, when Clark had left her to protect her and she'd got it all wrong.

Chloe sighed and got up, walked to her wardrobe and opened it to see the dress of the bride's maid…

"Welcome to my miserable life…" she huffed taking the dress off the hanger.

"Chloe! There you are!" Lana's aunt found her. "Lana's waiting for you! She needs your help with something…"

Chloe faked a smile and rushed to Lana's room.

"And… Chloe?" Lana's aunt stopped her again.

Chloe turned round.

"Yes?"

"You look wonderful…"

"Oh… thank you," Chloe smiled again.

"…but also a little nervous… don't be. You have to be calm for Lana."

"Yes, I will,." She turned again.

She was stopped because she just bumped into somebody and almost fell down on the floor.

Then, just in the right moment, somebody's hands caught her.

"Chloe…" she heard the voice of the person she'd been successfully avoiding so far.

She took a deep breath feeling her heart pounding so fast...

"Lex…" she whispered like the real sound just couldn't get through her trout.

"I've been trying to talk to you ever since…" his voice trailled off. "Chloe… are you avoiding me?" He put his hands on her arms, looking in her eye. His heart was also beating faster… he couldn't help it… he just saw her and immediately felt his arousal. Suddenly, his pants were too tight.

"Yes, of course, I'm avoiding you!" she yelled. "Take your hands off me…" She made a step back letting his arms fell down.

"I need to talk to you," he insisted.

"And I don't want to talk to you so, you have to deal with it," she managed to say that and tried to walk pass him.

"Chloe…" he stopped her taking her hand in his.

She almost jumped as the electricity ran through her body…

"I can feel that you want to…"

"Don't tempt me… it's wrong and you know it… you would have to cancel the wedding first…"

"Cancel the wedding?" He took her face in his hands and forced her to look at him. "Is that what you want? You want me to leave Lana and… be with you?" He raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"Of course not!" she said trying to push him away but this time he didn't let her. He came closer and put his lips to hers kissing her hard.

"Lex!" She slapped his face. "Don't you dare to do that ever again!" She finally ran away from him.

When she made her way to Lana's room she stopped. She had to look ok… cool… like nothing had just happened…

"Ok…" she sighed forcing her tears back into her eyes. "Let's do this… and after the wedding… I'll just fucking disappear!" she decided and walked inside.

But all she wanted to do was to follow Lex and not worry about what would happen next…

"Ok… so, the veil and we're done." Chloe was trying to act normal and she put the veil on Lana's head.

"Thank you for all you've done for me, Chloe," Lana said turning round to look in her eye. "I really appreciate that. I don't think I would've done it all by myself."

"Don't mention that, it's what friends do, right?" Chloe smiled. Yeah, and friends also bang each other's fiancés, she thought sarcastically.

Oh, God, help me…

Suddenly her phone beeped.

"Is it yours?" Lana asked.

"Yeah… I forgot to turn it off…" she said taking the phone out of her small handbag.

It was a text message. From Lex.

'I NEED to talk to you. Meet me in the chapel under the church.'

"Everything's alright?" Lana asked studying Chloe's face.

"Yes… I'll be right back… there's something I need to do…" She had to be very pale at the moment.

"Ok, don't worry…"

She knew she shouldn't do this but she came to the chapel anyway. She was pathetic while still having tat stupid hope that Lex would call off the whole thing. What would happen next? She'd never gone that far… she would have to make a decision then and she knew she wasn't capable of leaving Clark and all her friends behind just for some good sex… Friends were more important…

"Lex?" She walked inside and saw him in the centre of the stone floor.

He turned to looked at her.

"I knew you would come," he said and in a second he got to her forcing a kiss on her lips again and having his hands all over her.

He knew it would work, he'd managed to surprise her and she acted on her feelings.

He kneeled before her and pulled her long dress up to gain access to her panties…

Just like he expected her to, she started panting and a moment after that she moaned, then he put his lips to her already wet and hot clit.

How was that possible that he'd been making her feel that way so quickly?

He knew he had to make it fast, she would wake up at any moment and interrupt the whole thing… and he wasn't ready for that, he wanted her in return and then… he needed to make it for his own wedding.

"Lex…" Chloe sighed when he licked her pussy and started working with his fingers. "Oh my…" she exploded after couple of minutes. So powerfully that he could feel it…

He stood up wiping his face on the back of his tie. His wedding tie.

"Oh my God…" Chloe thought it was so hot… like she'd marked him in the day of… he would get to the altar with her on him.

She reached to his pants quickly unzipping his flies to work on his cock.

It was already hard and she had the impression that he would explode any second now.

He did not. He made it for a few minutes longer and then…

Lex was watching Chloe with his cock in her mouth… feeling the hotness of her wet tongue around him and then he felt the backside of her trout… he couldn't take it anymore… he started bucking his hips into her...

He wanted to feel like that every time he would have sex… impossible… unfortunately it was impossible…

He came into her mouth and then when she stood up and their eyes meet, she woke up.

He was glad that he'd managed to keep her going the whole time they'd had sex. Oral, but sex after all.

Then, something that he did not expect happened. She slapped him in the face. Very hard.

"Damn, Sullivan… I didn't know you had it in you…" He put a hand to his cheek. He'd been hot and now his face was even hotter, burning up. "Do you want me to have a bruise on my face in my wedding day?"

"Yes, I do!" She wanted to slap him again but he managed to catch her hand in the air and stop her. She was fighting back so he used his whole strength and turned her round clenching her in his arms.

"Are… you… calm… now?" he panted into her ear.

"I hate you, Luthor," she just said pushing him away with whole strength she had. "I hate you!" she yelled at him and ran out of the chapel leaving him standing there, breathing heavily and looking like a mess.

That was the hardest thing she'd ever had to do. Watching the man she needed waiting by the altar for her friend.

She knew it was wrong… she knew she couldn't possibly love him, it'd been all physical but it felt so good!

All the wrong things always felt good, she thought.

But if it'd been only for good sex… why was she feeling like that?

Because you are all alone and nobody loves you - some voice in her head told her - you have friends, yeah, you have friends who love you but no one loves you the way you would like him to and sex… sex is the closest thing to a relationship you have right now.

She still couldn't believe how on earth Lex managed to look decent. His suit wasn't a mess anymore. Maybe it was the expensive fabric? She didn't know and didn't care. All she wanted to do was to just get out of there already,
    Last edited by TrinityR; 21st May 2012 at 18:44.

I love your story. I have been wanting to read Chlex story set around the lexana wedding. Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information