Closed Thread

Thread: Guests can post replies in the fanfiction forums

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Guests can post replies in the fanfiction forums

In October, I'm allowing guests to comment on fanfictions in the fanfiction forums* (as a trial). If it doesn't get spammed down, I might extend that period to January 1st 2012, since our forums are open for guests until January 1st 2012

So let your non NS member friends know that they can, for a limited period, read and comment on fanfictions posted here on NS

All posts made by guests will have to go through moderation, so it might take a 1 or 2 before they appear. This is not to sensor the content, just to make sure that spam doesn't go through And since I'll be doing the moderation, I might not catch the posts right away due to different time zones and work!

What do you think? Good or bad idea? Let me know!

* Not the fanfiction graveyard forum.
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Fishin' for brains Senior Member Avalanche's Avatar
    In the best state in this here Union, which is of course, Texas

Re: Guests can post replies in the fanfiction forums

Will that put a lot of burden on you and other moderators? I'm of the opinion that reviews and comments should have a name attached to it.
    Fanfiction Master List

“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.”
    Oscar Wilde

My milkshake bringeth all ye gentlefolk to the yard, and they're like it's better than thine, verily its better than thine, I could teach you but I must levy a fee...

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control; and, at times, hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Re: Guests can post replies in the fanfiction forums

Quote Originally Posted by Avalanche View Post
    Will that put a lot of burden on you and other moderators? I'm of the opinion that reviews and comments should have a name attached to it.
    Not really I check the post/thread moderation queue often.
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Closed Thread

Thread Information