+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast

Thread: Chlex Drabbles (G+) (Excluded from Fanfic Update-date rule, Julie)

Re: Chlex Drabbles (G+) (Excluded from Fanfic Update-date rule, Julie)

Keeping Score

Sometimes Chloe hated Smallville and the freaks that it'd created. Other times, like now, she loved it. Sneaking past another guard, she pressed against the wall, waiting for him to make his final round.

Look left, then right, then move on--

He wasn't moving on.

Crap.

Using her stolen keycard, she slipped into the room behind her, shutting the door quietly.

"Chloe."

Jumping and spinning with a gasp, she came face to face with the man she was spying on.

Crap.

He wasn't supposed to be here.

"Lex. I was just--"

"Snooping. Again." His shook his head with a sigh. "You know I can't let this go."

She nodded, swallowing hard. He grabbed her arm, dragging her with him to his desk. Once there, he stared at her for a second, watching her fidget. She wondered what kind of punishment he had in store for her this time.

Grabbing her waist, he lifted her to his desk and kissed her hard, mouth open on hers, not bothering with sweet kisses and soft touches. This was Lex after all. He wrapped her legs around his waist and she melted into him knowing she'd lost this round.

She was 2-for-8.

Crap.

A/N: Someone stop me, I can't... ack. Drabbles, drabbles everywhere. Now double drabbles. Must. Stop.

...more to come. *runs*

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Oh, to be caught with the hand in the cookie jar this way! Lovely, Michelle.
    Last edited by lexie; 24th February 2010 at 21:43.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

What the hell? That was funny.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sinecure View Post
    Keeping Score
    Sometimes Chloe hated Smallville and the freaks that it'd created. Other times, like now, she loved it. Sneaking past another guard, she pressed against the wall, waiting for him to make his final round.

Look left, then right, then move on--

He wasn't moving on.

Crap.

Using her stolen keycard, she slipped into the room behind her, shutting the door quietly.

"Chloe."

Jumping and spinning with a gasp, she came face to face with the man she was spying on.

Crap.

He wasn't supposed to be here.

"Lex. I was just--"

"Snooping. Again." His shook his head with a sigh. "You know I can't let this go."

She nodded, swallowing hard. He grabbed her arm, dragging her with him to his desk. Once there, he stared at her for a second, watching her fidget. She wondered what kind of punishment he had in store for her this time.

Grabbing her waist, he lifted her to his desk and kissed her hard, mouth open on hers, not bothering with sweet kisses and soft touches. This was Lex after all. He wrapped her legs around his waist and she melted into him knowing she'd lost this round.

She was 2-for-8.

Crap.
    ROTFL! I was enjoying all the angsty drabbles, but it's delightful to get something funny and sweet... especially if it starts off sounding all thrilling and mysterious with connotations of lies, intrigue, danger and all other such things.

So Chloe feels the compulsion to snoop around in Lex's mansion even when she has complete and full access to the place? I am so completely NOT surprised. Sometimes I think Chloe would snoop in her own apartment if she was trapped there long enough (snowbound or something).

It's great to see that Lex accommodates her snooping... to the extent of assigning her punishments, not for the snooping itself, but for getting caught sneaking around, LOL! He knows her so well!

tsk tsk, Chloe. You need to be punished! How else are you expected to learn. So Lex has no choice but to inflict countless orgasms on you to make sure that you... erm... don't do it again...?

That has got to be the worst concept and execution of aversion therapy in the world!! ROTFL!

This was a great drabble, Sinecure. Thanks for posting

Say It With Words (G)
    Spoilers: Latter season 7?

Chloe strode toward Lex's office, ignoring her former co-workers. Shoving his door open, she slipped inside, closed the door, and shut the blinds.

Lex sat back in his chair, fingers steepled under his chin, watching her with billionaire-amusement. "Did we have an appointment today?"

She turned, biting her lip, watching his eyes drop to her stark white t-shirt, taking in the bold black letters and picture.

I married Lex and all I got was this fake baby.

Sitting up with a snort of laughter, he crossed to her, drawing her into his arms. "Lana's birthday present?"

"Think she'll like it?"

A/N: That line popped into my head a little while ago and I totally want that t-shirt! But, I needed to use it as a line in a fic. So, drabble to the rescue!

haha! I love that! Nice one, sinecure

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Love it.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sinecure View Post
    I married Lex and all I got was this fake baby.

Sitting up with a snort of laughter, he crossed to her, drawing her into his arms. "Lana's birthday present?"

"Think she'll like it?"
    ROTFLMAO! I loved it! A semi-evil Chlex couple with an absolutely wicked twisted sense of humour, tormenting Lana Lang. What's not to love about this concept?!? I wonder whether Lex is going to try and top Chloe's evil creativity when selecting his gift for Lana.

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!

Disclaimer: I do not own the show or characters and do not make money writing them.
    Words: 122
    Rating: PG-13
    Prompt: SIN

Chloe Sullivan was a good cousin and friend. She comforted Lois when The Daily Planet announced layoffs and cutbacks. She didn't take any satisfaction in her former co-workers getting pink slips. She wasn't happy to see the grand dame of Metropolis journalism falter. She didn't even celebrate when it closed for good, sending hundreds of people to the classified ads to battle over the spots at tabloid papers.

The sin of pride only prickled very rarely, as she stroked fingers over the paperwork firing her. She touched where Lex Luthor's pen had sealed her banishment, and remembered a man whose passion never left her feeling inadequate. He had only ever fought the worthy, and she had earned her firing with relish.
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

Quote Originally Posted by kitten View Post
    The sin of pride only prickled very rarely, as she stroked fingers over the paperwork firing her. She touched where Lex Luthor's pen had sealed her banishment, and remembered a man whose passion never left her feeling inadequate. He had only ever fought the worthy, and she had earned her firing with relish.

Damn straight she was/is worthy, and I'm happy as hell that she realizes it. Great drabble!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information