+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Chlex Drabbles (G+) (Excluded from Fanfic Update-date rule, Julie)

Squee! So, so, so, SO cute! Loved it. ^_^ Ok, now I'm nervous about your other one. Because if it's opposite on the spectrum from completely freakin' adorable . . . meep!

Yes, I am that Fabulous Senior Member tigerbaby's Avatar
    Okay, caving into pressure by a specific eager beaver that I will add in the link once her story is posted but here you go, #2 from me. Also done during my boredom at work.

*~*~*~*~*

"Son, think of the consequences."

"I am," he stated with calm rationale as he held Chloe tight against his chest. The cold edge of the blade pressed against her warm flesh, nicking the tender skin and drawing a crimson bead.

"Don't listen to him Lex. Just do it," she bit out.

"I love you," he whispered

"I know."

A soft butterfly kiss and with a deft flick of the wrist, he sliced her jugular and letting her fall gracefully onto the Persian rug.

Lionel watched helpless as his greatest bargaining chip against Lex had her life force drained from her.

~~~~

You can find her fic The Oblation in Short Stories

NS Full Member
    *Sigh* <------ I think we&#39;re forming a pattern here... neway

Dark, evil Chlex at it&#39;s best. I would love to see the situations/conversations that led here. And I&#39;m so glad they&#39;re not letting Lionel win, even at such a price.

A soft butterfly kiss and with a deft flick of the wrist he sliced her jugular and letting her fall gracefully onto the Persian rug.
    I love this line, cos it&#39;s horrific and romantic all at once. The butterfly kiss is ambiguous enough that it could be a real kiss, or the kiss of the blade. I guess the whole drabble is great simultaneously tender/dark.

I admit it. I want a sequel where it&#39;s all a clever trick to foil Lionel....

Please?

*Sniff*

Originally posted by beautiful N&#39; Bruised@Dec 8 2003, 06:03 PM
    I admit it. I want a sequel where it&#39;s all a clever trick to foil Lionel....
    Um, yeah, I gotta second that. Pleeeeeease? You could make a whole great fic from it&#33; Ooh&#33; A fic&#33; I&#39;m not too proud to beg . . .

see spot snark Senior Member happy bunny's Avatar
    Oh wow. That was amazing. It&#39;s sweet in a disturbing and twisted way, in that she loves him so much she&#39;s willing to die just to keep him out of his father&#39;s grasp. Wonderful Aimee.

And as much as I loved it I have to agree with the Sara and Not An Addict, it would be nice to see how they could work that and the possibility of a whole new fic from you... fun. :biggrin:

Gea
    Just a Guest!
    Oh wow&#33; I loved them both&#33; The second one is blood icing... hmy:

Yeah, me too. ...No way,uh? Darn

And I.am.me, I liked yours too. Good choice not telling who you had in mind (btw, I think it was Lex).

Gaia

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    hmy:

Disturbing and wonderful all at the same time.

Damn you.

Yes, I am that Fabulous Senior Member tigerbaby's Avatar
    Bloody things are addictive. But so much fun&#33;&#33;

~~~~~

“You have no right to be here.”

“He was my friend too.”

“Bastard.”

“I did what was necessary,” his face an implacable mask.

Green eyes awash with unshed tears as she stood by the lone marker, majestic, like the man. “I loved him.”

“Your love was misguided.”

Eyes blazed with fury as she turned to him, stroking the titanic swell. “Does this count for nothing?” she spat.

“He left me no choice”

“There’s always a choice&#33; Leave. You desecrate his memory by merely being here.”

“Chloe…”

“Lex was my life&#33; I’ll never forgive you for this Clark, never,” she whispered.

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    Grrr. Stupid Clark.

I.am.me
    Just a Guest!
    fantastic fics you posted there, I especially liked the last two, because its just not as much fun, when there&#39;s not a little bit angst somewhere :biggrin:

“Lex was my life&#33; I’ll never forgive you for this Clark, never,” she whispered.
    loved that line

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information