+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Chlex Drabbles (G+) (Excluded from Fanfic Update-date rule, Julie)

Hmm....i was wondering about the samething as Hope up there. Was it Clark? Cause that seem to be the only answer i can find right now.
    :chlexsign3:

Yes, I am that Fabulous Senior Member tigerbaby's Avatar
    Originally posted by Lulucifer@Dec 7 2003, 10:34 PM
    Hmm....i was wondering about the samething as Hope up there. Was it Clark? Cause that seem to be the only answer i can find right now.
    :chlexsign3:
    Sorry, man. My first thought was it was Lex killing whoever it was that was with Chloe. I meam c'mon it's *Lex*, he'd stop at *nothing*, I repeat *nothing* to keep what was his. Clark's too good-goody to stoop to that level. But Lex....Lex was raised and bred by the MB. How could it *not* be Lex. LMAO.

Sorry. Didn't mean to diss your opinion there but that was my take on this little drabble. :biggrin: and it's just because I absolutely love Evil!Lex *shivers* And Lex isn't going to be that careless. He *will* be heartless and I would imagine that he'd have all bases covered that he wouldn't be surprised by a car bomb.

I could be wrong...but this is my version of events. And I'm going to stick with it. Besides we were warned that I.am.me likes dark. And what could be more dark than killing the woman you love so that no one else can have her...So :tease:

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    Gee Aimee tell us what you really think! :hehe: I must admit I actually came to the same conclusion as you. I thought it was Lex who wouldn't let anyone else have her. I love it when things are left ambiguous like this! Well done!

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    Definitely Clark at the side of the road.

Bastard.

NS Full Member
    Hey, I.am.me, welcome to the Chlex Dark Side, it's always lot's of fun!

Great first post, I love it. And amazing that english isn't your first lanuage.

I have to say, I agree with Aimee. The moment I read it, I thought it was Lex all over for the same reasons she cited. But, for some reason I saw the person burning in the car - and don't kill me here - being Chloe. *Shrug* never pretended not to be a lover of the dark.

Look forward to more stuff from you, I.am.me.

I.am.me
    Just a Guest!
    thx for the reviews, I was really happy and it's nice to see you thinking about the fic :biggrin:
    and I don't think I''m gonna tell, whom I had in mind as I wrote it,
    this way anybody can see it as he wants

see spot snark Senior Member happy bunny's Avatar
    Great drabble, I.am.me! I'm another one that saw Lex as being the one on the side of the road for most of the reasons already said. I mean, killing the woman you love because you don't want anyone but you to have her, that's so Lex. Clark has too many morals to just kill someone like that.

Besides that, I want to say how much I loved this little bit:
    Just a second ago the car was filled with laughter...Now there was only the crackling of fire and pattering of rain.
    Anyway, great job.

Yes, I am that Fabulous Senior Member tigerbaby's Avatar
    Okay, I obviously had nothing better do at work. My first stab at a drabble and bloody things are just as difficult to write as fics!!! I wrote two but they're on opposite ends of the spectrum so the second one will be posted at a date TBD.

Stalemate.

Toe to toe they stood, tension thick and palpable in this contest of wills. Heated honey-brown met determined icy blue, neither willing to concede. Each waiting for the other to make a move; each determined to come out the winner in this battle

Stubborn wench, he thought, eyes narrowed in frustration.

Cold-hearted bastard, she thought, glaring at him.

Nerves coiled and wound tight as seconds ticked away, turning to minutes.

Tick, tick.

Tick, tick.

Not able to stand it any longer, she blew out a breath and opened her mouth.

"I love you," he ground out through clenched teeth.

see spot snark Senior Member happy bunny's Avatar
    Aww, Aimee, it's cute! :biggrin: I love how stubborn they're both being, both trying to make the other one give in and say it first. Adorable little drabble.

NS Full Member
    *Sigh* <--- and I could just leave at that but...

&#39;ain&#39;t they cute? You wanna bash their heads together, and hug them *tight* all at the same time. I just love how it can apply not just to Chlex, but to so many situations in RL.

I say: encore, be brave and post the other&#33;

As to being hard to write... but so fun, don&#39;t you think?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information