Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NS Anniversary 2011

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

NS Anniversary 2011

NS celebrated it’s 9th birthday on June 17th 2011, and I’d like to say thank you to each and everyone of you for being a member of NS.

Once upon a time...

Myself and former co-founder Warunee bought the domain naughty-seduction.net, and started dreaming of a place for Chlex fans. It's been 9 years since then.

NS came from a small site. It started with Warunee and I having each our Chlex site, and then deciding to merge them together to form one Chlex site in hopes of creating a haven for fans.

Ever since we announced we were creating NS, we grew steadily each year. We’ve grown not because of massive advertisement, but by word of mouth and recommendations from our members.

What amazes me every day is how nice the people of NS are! Since the beginning, we’ve had very little so called fandom wars and trolling. We’ve had a few ill-mannered users here and there, but that’s to be expected.

Sadly, some of the original members are long gone, but their legacy lives on in the content they’ve made for us fans.

Our biggest asset is our large archive of user generated Chlex content. In writing moment we have over 1300 fanfictions (sadly over 490 are in the graveyard) and a lot of music videos and artwork.

We’ve shown our appreciation by creating several award shows over the years, by having fanfiction awards, music video awards and award shows where we crown our own NS Forums members with special titles!

We also try to give holiday spirits, by having several holiday events, such as the ever popular Advent Calendar where we count down to Christmas Eve with special Chlex material every day from December 1st and until December 24th.

Two other holiday events we’ve had are the Secret Fanfiction Santa, putting a little spin on the traditional Secret Santa, and the Christmas Card Exchange, where people exchange Christmas cards to one another.

NS has become more than just a Smallville forum, it has become a true community of friendships. We continue to gather not just because of our love for Chlex, but also because we’ve made friends with people from all over the world.

I as one of the founders of NS have watched this community grow these past 9 years, and I too have made friends here.

I appreciate all of your support over the years as well. Not just the financial support, but your time and dedication. There’s no way I could have kept NS alive if it wasn’t for you.

To celebrate our 9th birthday, and to thank each and every one of you, we’ll have some fun stuff during this month long celebration! Since I’m a tad late with getting this up, I’m making August our celebration month!

I sincerely thank each and every one of you, for making NS the great community that it is, and I hope we can stick together a little longer!

Stay tuned for more news and tidbits about the upcoming celebration!

Sincerely,

Julie Hoaas
    Naughty-Seduction.Net Administrator

---

Let's Celebrate!

If you have any ideas for what activities we could do be sure to leave a reply!

Every Sunday in August + September I will select a random user that will get a free week of the silver paid subscription plan. All you have to do is be an active (meaning, no lurkers or inactive) member.
    Random Sunday winners:
    August 7th: justicea
    August 14th: lilac17
    August 21th: chlexfan10
    August 28th: tyrarose
    September 4th: Emch
    September 11th: Snowe
    September 18th: electrageira
    September 25th: qazwsx

And one more since I've been so slow in selecting members

October 1st: kinky

Open Access For All
    As it is today, guests can only view a certain amount of posts/threads before they have to register. From today and until August 31st September 30th January 1st 2012, the forums will be open for everyone to view, meaning you don’t have to be a registered member to read fanfictions and more.

#3 Reflect!

Post in these threads when they're highlighted, and I'll grab one random member among those who posted who will get a gift card from Amazon.com!

Reflect on 10 years of Smallville
    -- Winner: Sarah77
    Give us a fanfiction story/author recommendation: http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/showthread.php/871-Chlex-Fic-Author-Recommendations
    -- Winner: Satori
    Let us know what was your favourite season of Smallville and why!
    -- Winner: win5nie
    Last edited by Julie; 1st October 2011 at 12:35.

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Re: NS Anniversary 2011

I hope your aunt feels better soon, Julie!
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

NS Full Member Minty Revolution's Avatar

Yes. I hope everything turns out okay!

Thank you so much for all your work!!
    hope everything is okay!!!

Members

hello

Members

I look foward to everything when you get the time.

NS Member

Hello

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

First post is updated!

Thanks for all the good wishes for my aunt everyone! She's slowly, but certainly getting better!
    Last edited by Julie; 7th July 2011 at 15:53.

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Glad to hear your aunt's on the mend.

I can't wait to see what you've got planned for us. NS is a wonderful community because of its people and just as we've survived seven seasons without Chlex, I believe we'll be around for quite sometime beyond SV. This is a corner on the net that I'd certainly miss. *sniff*
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Wow 9yrs is a big birthday for a fansite!

Closed Thread

Thread Information