Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NS Anniversary 2011

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Re: NS Anniversary 2011

Quote Originally Posted by SPS55 View Post
    I have not been on the internet for non work or non school related reasons in a long while and realized just how much I missed this sight. Happy Anniversary!!!! Thank you for giving me something to look forward to every time I log in.
    Thank you! Hope we can see you around more soon!

All right, first celebration bit is up! Sorry for not posting this yesterday, my Internet was down almost the entire night (eeeek!), but here it is!

Let's Celebrate!

If you have any ideas for what activities we could do be sure to leave a reply!

---
    Every Sunday in August (4 of them) I will select a random user that will get a free week of the silver paid subscription plan. All you have to do is be an active (meaning, no lurkers or inactive) member.
    ---

I'll have more celebration bits up tomorrow!

Let me know what you think, do you like it?

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar

Wow. 9 years ... which pretty much means I've been around for all that time ... and I remember when this was just getting off the ground. I have to say, NS.net got me through some hellish times in RL ... and I've never been so happy to have (and still have) such wonderfully Chlex centric things at my fingertips. This site has always provided my Chlex escape and introduced me to so many new and wonderful people--many of whom while I might not hear from for a while, but are always on my mind. There's something really special about this community and those who have been around, are new, and/or keep coming back for more.

It's a testiment to both of you as the founders, and all the fans that we're still going--even when Chlex went by the wayside on our screens years ago. That says something about this site, the friendships made here, and the wonderful work that continues to make me smile and be ever so glad to say I'm still a proud Chlexer.

Congrats on 9 years ... I wouldn't have made it without you all and this site!

SaraC

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    Every Sunday in August (4 of them) I will select a random user that will get a free week of the silver paid subscription plan. All you have to do is be an active (meaning, no lurkers or inactive) member.
    And the lucky member for August 7th is... *drumroll*

@justicea !

Your free week of the silver paid subscription has been added to your account, and will be active from September 1st! If you have any questions about it, don't hesitate to ask!

---

Open Access For All
    As it is today, guests can only view a certain amount of posts/threads before they have to register. From today and until August 31st, the forums will be open for everyone to view, meaning you don’t have to be a registered member to read fanfictions and more.
    Last edited by Julie; 8th August 2011 at 19:45.

In case you missed the tidbit yesterday (I added this bit after I posted), here's the latest:

Open Access For All
    As it is today, guests can only view a certain amount of posts/threads before they have to register. From today and until August 31st, the forums will be open for everyone to view, meaning you don’t have to be a registered member to read fanfictions and more.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Great idea Jules.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

It's a good idea to attract new members.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Happy Anniversary NS!!! A big THANKS to this site and all moderators and of course Julie for giving me a place to relax and enjoy the great fanfics by some awesome authors!!

Quote Originally Posted by carebear30 View Post
    Happy Anniversary NS!!! A big THANKS to this site and all moderators and of course Julie for giving me a place to relax and enjoy the great fanfics by some awesome authors!!
    Thank you!

Just a heads up that I know I'm behind on the Sunday give-aways, I'll get to that ASAP!

Closed Thread

Thread Information