Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: NS Anniversary 2011

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Re: NS Anniversary 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    New thread, new gift card to be given away! Post in the thread highlighted below* by Sunday September 11th the latest and get a chance to grab a gift card from Amazon.com!

Give us a fanfiction story/author recommendation: http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/showthread.php/871-Chlex-Fic-Author-Recommendations
    -- Winner: ? Member will be drawn Sunday 11th!

* No spamming though! Your post has to add something to the topic, in this case, a recommendation from you!
    And the random member is: @Satori ;! She recommended:

Quote Originally Posted by Satori View Post
    AJ tends to write Chlark/Clois -ey stuff, but her depictions of Chloe are simply fantastic. Make sure to read her smallville fic (she has 6) in the order she put them up, for best effect.
    @Satori ; please send me the e-mail address you would like your Amazon gift card mailed to!

I'll have a new thread up shortly, as well as announce the random Sunday winner

Edit:

The two random members for Sunday are:

September 4th: [MENTION=3582]Emch[/MENTION];
    September 11th: [MENTION=3263]Snowe[/MENTION];

Your free week of the silver paid subscription plan will be active on your accounts from September 19th - September 25th!
    Last edited by Julie; 12th September 2011 at 15:29.
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Sunday's random member will be picked later today, but here's the next week's random thread to post in:

Let us know what was your favourite season of Smallville and why, and get a chance to grab a gift card from Amazon.com!

Winner will be picked on Sunday 25th.
    Last edited by Julie; 18th September 2011 at 14:08.
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

So happy your aunt is doing better!

WOW! 9 years, i had no idea that it had been that long, it still feels like that i just found this amazing site all of the amazing fics and videos that are on here. all i can say is that it's great that there is a place for all of the chlex fans to see and write anything that is chlex related.
    keep up the amazing work here on the site!

Let us know what was your favourite season of Smallville and why, and get a chance to grab a gift card from Amazon.com!

Winner will be picked on Sunday 25th.
    Don't forget to let us know what your favourite season of Smallville is and why! Winner will be selected later today!

I'll also grab the two random Sunday winners today, since I didn't pick one last Sunday
    Last edited by Julie; 25th September 2011 at 18:11.

NS Member

happy birthday

Quote Originally Posted by alexz View Post
    happy birthday
    Thank you!

Don't forget to let us know what your favourite season of Smallville is and why! Winner will be selected later today!

I'll also grab the two random Sunday winners today, since I didn't pick one last Sunday
    I know I'm waaay late on this, RL got in the way, *sigh*. As soon as possible folks! So, if you haven't told us your favourite season of Smallville yet, there's still a chance Please post your answer in the actual thread, not here

Fan Artist, Fanfic Lover Senior Member Esther25jm's Avatar

Happy Anniversary, NS! I'm so glad that PMD introduced me to this site because I have so much love for it and the amazing friends I've made through it. Thanks so much for creating this site, Julie, and for keeping it alive all these years.

Quote Originally Posted by Esther25jm View Post
    Happy Anniversary, NS! I'm so glad that PMD introduced me to this site because I have so much love for it and the amazing friends I've made through it. Thanks so much for creating this site, Julie, and for keeping it alive all these years.
    Thank you Esther!

Sunday's random member will be picked later today, but here's the next week's random thread to post in:

Winner will be picked on Sunday 25th. October 1st
    The random user is: @win5nie; ! win5nie, please send me a PM with the e-mail address you'd like your Amazon.com gift card sent to as soon as possible!

And the two random Sunday members are:

@electrageira ;
    @qazwsx ;

And because I was so super slow in selecting winners, here's one more random member who'll get a free week of the silver paid subscription plan!

@kinky ;

Your free week of the silver paid subscription plan will be active on your account from October 3rd - October 10th.

I'm also extending the period that the forums are open to view for everyone until January 1st 2012!

The celebration month(s) are coming to an end, and I would again like to thank everyone for participating, and for being a member of NS. I hope you all had fun, I know I did!
    Last edited by Julie; 1st October 2011 at 12:37.

Hi sorry I miss the anniversary celebration, really love the work u guys do here, maybe Im not around so much but I can see the great work u always do!

Closed Thread

Thread Information