Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: NS Anniversary 2011

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Re: NS Anniversary 2011

And the other 3 random lucky members are:

@lilac17 ;
    @chlexfan10 ;
    @tyrarose ;

Your free week of the silver paid subscription will be active from September 1st! If you have any questions about it, don't hesitate to ask!
    Last edited by Julie; 29th August 2011 at 16:54.

Members

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    And the other 3 random lucky members are:

@lilac17 ;
    @chlexfan10 ;
    @tyrarose ;

Your free week of the silver paid subscription will be active from September 1st! If you have any questions about it, don't hesitate to ask!
    Thank you (yay me!!!!!!!!)

Since I was gone/away from NS most of August, I'm extending our celebration period to the end of September!

So the forums will be open for everyone to view until September 30th!
    That also means I'm extending the "random users get a free subscription"!

#3 Reflect!
    Reflect on 10 years of Smallville, and get a chance to grab a 10USD gift card from Amazon.com!

Post in this thread (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/...ain-spoilers!)), and I'll grab one random member among those who posted who will get a 10 USD gift card!

Next week I'll find another thread, and another member will get a 10 USD gift card!

#3 Reflect!
    Reflect on 10 years of Smallville, and get a chance to grab a 10USD gift card from Amazon.com!

Post in this thread (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/...ain-spoilers!)), and I'll grab one random member among those who posted who will get a 10 USD gift card!
    I'll draw a winner on this upcoming Sunday, so get your opinions in!

Members

Congrats on 9 years! I've been away for months, but was wondering if the site was still managing to go strong without the show being on-air. Glad to see you all are still here!

~Jehye

Quote Originally Posted by Jehye View Post
    Congrats on 9 years! I've been away for months, but was wondering if the site was still managing to go strong without the show being on-air. Glad to see you all are still here!

~Jehye
    Thank you! We're still kicking

--

#3 Reflect!

I'll announce the random person on this tomorrow morning! (So you can still post )

#3 Reflect!

Next week I'll find another thread, and another member will get a 10 USD gift card!
    And the random lucky member is @Sarah77; ! Sarah, please send me your e-mail address that you would like to receive your gift card to, and I'll send it out ASAP!

The next random thread to post in will be picked soon!

Congrats on the anniversary, Julie! Thank you for creating the site and for sharing it with us

Quote Originally Posted by mama_kat View Post
    Congrats on the anniversary, Julie! Thank you for creating the site and for sharing it with us
    Thank you so much!

New thread, new gift card to be given away! Post in the thread highlighted below* by Sunday September 11th the latest and get a chance to grab a 10USD gift card from Amazon.com!

Give us a fanfiction story/author recommendation: http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/showthread.php/871-Chlex-Fic-Author-Recommendations
    -- Winner: ? Member will be drawn Sunday 11th!

* No spamming though! Your post has to add something to the topic, in this case, a recommendation from you!
    Last edited by Julie; 6th September 2011 at 15:56.

Closed Thread

Thread Information