+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Searching Threads

Searching Threads

is there any wayto search for a specific user in a thread for example if i was read one of zannies fic just being able to see just post by zannie in the one thread. so i dont have to read through all the reviews/replies. not sure if im explaing what i mean very well lol.

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Re: Searching Threads

Quote Originally Posted by HUNER85 View Post
    is there any wayto search for a specific user in a thread for example if i was read one of zannies fic just being able to see just post by zannie in the one thread. so i dont have to read through all the reviews/replies. not sure if im explaing what i mean very well lol.
    You can use the search tool (Search thread) that appears in the top right-hand corner of any thread . Simply use the drop-down menu, press Advanced Search and type "Zannie" in the field "User Name" before" Search posts by user" and press search. You'll get all the posts made by her on that specific thread. If you don't use the Advanced Search but just the regular one, you'll get all the posts on the thread which mention the word "Zannie" not just the ones made by her.

Of course, the messages won't be displayed in full, I suggest clicking on them with the right button and asking the browser to open the page in another tab so that you don't have to press back every time you want to browse the list of posts again.

I hope this helps.
    Last edited by lexie; 17th March 2011 at 04:44.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Re: Searching Threads

Thank you. I found it much easier than scrolling through all the post, i know i should'nt be so lazy lol

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information