+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Chlex Podfics (Post your podfics here!)

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Chlex Podfics (Post your podfics here!)

Yeah I caught up. I love all of these pod fics.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

How's the interest in this? Are people still willing to record podfics and listen to them/give feedback?

If some author's are shy about recording their fanfiction, perhaps some one else can record the stories and giving credit of course

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    How's the interest in this? Are people still willing to record podfics and listen to them/give feedback?
    I'm planning on recording other fics of mine- in fact, I've started with Back from the Dead, which is the only request I haven't answered to yet but it's a long one and my plate is pretty full at present. I thought of recording other one-shots and I will as soon as I get over a sore throat.

I'm still taking requests so if anyone's interested in listening to any particular fic of mine, drop me a line in the thread I opened for that purpose; you can find the link in my signature.

By the way, I got word from an author who's considering recording one of her fics so there's definitely interest amongst us writers.

Maybe it'd be a good idea to advertise it somehow. Many people don't know what podfics are and others haven't even noticed this project was started in the first place. I "bug" my usual followers when I post a new one but those who aren't might have no idea this is around.
    Last edited by lexie; 10th May 2011 at 17:25.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

All right guys, I'm working on downloading all currently posted podfics and posting them on the blog...

How does this format look: http://blog.naughty-seduction.net/po...g-13-by-lexie/

Let me know, and I'll get to work on the rest ASAP

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    All right guys, I'm working on downloading all currently posted podfics and posting them on the blog...

How does this format look: http://blog.naughty-seduction.net/po...g-13-by-lexie/

Let me know, and I'll get to work on the rest ASAP
    I like the format. The software and layout are similar to the ones I have on podbean.com.

Thanks for coming up with this idea. I think it will give the project more visibility and, hopefully, encourage more authors and readers to jump on the wagon.

By the way, Julie, would you mind linking the sequel- The Last Ace- in the Undercover Warrior post on the blog once you add the other podfics? Both ficlets should be read/listened to together.
    Last edited by lexie; 11th May 2011 at 01:10.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Quote Originally Posted by lexie View Post
    By the way, Julie, would you mind linking the sequel- The Last Ace- in the Undercover Warrior post on the blog once you add the other podfics? Both ficlets should be read/listened to together.
    Yup, I plan to make a note of that when there are sequels/prequels/whatever.

I meant to do more, but I got busy, and then I got a cold which was no good for recording, and then... well, I kinda forgot about it! lol Will do some more one-shots soon maybe, if people want to hear them...

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    I meant to do more, but I got busy, and then I got a cold which was no good for recording, and then... well, I kinda forgot about it! lol Will do some more one-shots soon maybe, if people want to hear them...
    You can get a sexy voice when you have a cold... no?

Awesome that you're willing to do more Ultra!!

No charge for awesomeness

I admit that I didn't know what a "podfic" was until my hubby told me. I've always called them audio fics. Perhaps more people would understand what they are if they were referred to by both terms???

Quote Originally Posted by ChloeLovesLex View Post
    I admit that I didn't know what a "podfic" was until my hubby told me. I've always called them audio fics. Perhaps more people would understand what they are if they were referred to by both terms???
    I had no idea what they were either, I had to Google it, lol! Perhaps we could do a podfic awareness week or something

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information