+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Chlex Podfics (Post your podfics here!)

Re: Chlex Podfics (Post your podfics here!)

Okay, here goes nothing...

Know Thy Enemy (PG)

This was originally written as an entry for the NS Challenge #11 - 'Competition' in July 2010

Summary: Lex is plotting, but his reasons are less sinister than they seem...

Disclaimer: All recognisable characters belong to DC Comics, Miller Gough Ink, and other people who aren't me.

Read by Ultra - please excuse the fake American accent for the dialogue, it seemed like a good idea at the time! lol

Podfic is here
    [Click to stream, right click and 'Save Target As' to download]

Written fic is here

Size: 4.29 Mb
    Length: 6m 10s
    Last edited by Ultra; 1st April 2011 at 19:28.

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    Okay, here goes nothing...

Know Thy Enemy (PG)

This was originally written as an entry for the NS Challenge #11 - 'Competition' in July 2010

Summary: Lex is plotting, but his reasons are less sinister than they seem...

Disclaimer: All recognisable characters belong to DC Comics, Miller Gough Ink, and other people who aren't me.

Read by Ultra - please excuse the fake American accent for the dialogue, it seemed like a good idea at the time! lol

Podfic is here
    [Click to stream, right click and 'Save Target As' to download]

Size: 4.29 Mb
    Length: 6m 10s
    I'm downloading it right now. You should include a link to the fic. Since it's part of a thread that includes other stories, simply click on the number that appears in the top right- hand corner of the post that belongs to your fic and copy the URL. Remember to use the right button of your mouse.

ETA: I love this one-shot of yours so I'm happy you chose it to be the first. By the way, the American accent wasn't bad at all.
    Last edited by lexie; 31st March 2011 at 22:43.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar

Managed to catch up on all the new podfics!

I really liked your two new podfics, Lexie. Very nicely done. I particularly like the echoing voice effects in The Last Ace.

And, Ultra, you did a great job with yours! Your American accent for the dialogue was actually really well done - I was impressed.

Thanks to both of you for doing them!

Quote Originally Posted by Zannie View Post

I really liked your two new podfics, Lexie. Very nicely done. I particularly like the echoing voice effects in The Last Ace.
    Glad you liked them. I enjoyed playing with the software in The Last Ace and the flashbacks were somewhat challenging so when I came across that particular effect I thought it was just the thing I'd been looking for.

Thanks again for listening. I'm currently working on a long-delayed chapter of At Second Sight and my teaching/tutoring has begun in earnest so my next podfic will have to be a short one. Maybe I'll have a little time over the weekend.
    Last edited by lexie; 6th April 2011 at 00:24.

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Quote Originally Posted by Zannie View Post

And, Ultra, you did a great job with yours! Your American accent for the dialogue was actually really well done - I was impressed.
    Thanx, Zannie

I plan to do some more, I just haven't had the time. Maybe later in the week or at the weekend...

NS Junior Member

OMG! Why haven't I discovered podfics before thank you very much for sharing!

I'm not sure if it's just me, but I'm having some trouble downloading Praying for Rain...it won't work. It's giving me "Error downloading file"... I don't know if the problem is the link or me. Help would be amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by emms14 View Post
    I'm not sure if it's just me, but I'm having some trouble downloading Praying for Rain...it won't work. It's giving me "Error downloading file"... I don't know if the problem is the link or me. Help would be amazing!
    Yes, there seems to be a problem either with the file or with mediafire. I can send it to you. I'm sure Zannie will post a working link as soon as she notices this; I'll PM her just in case.

Don't forget to browse the whole thread because Julie hasn't listed all the podfics in the first post yet.

ETA: Done. Check out your Inbox.
    Last edited by lexie; 15th April 2011 at 18:42.

"Choices"May 30 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

First post is now updated with the latest podfics. If I've missed any, send me a PM

Also, if any of the information in your podfic, send me a PM with the updated information and I'll update the first post whenever I can.

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lexie View Post
    Yes, there seems to be a problem either with the file or with mediafire. I can send it to you. I'm sure Zannie will post a working link as soon as she notices this; I'll PM her just in case
    That's strange. The link and the download seem to be working fine for me. Anyway, I uploaded another version of the file here, just in case.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information