+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Till Death Do Us Part (completed 29.05.2013)

Till Death Do Us Part (completed 29.05.2013)

Description: Chloe’s life is falling apart as Lex is believed to be dead.

Don’t own anything

A/N Just something that appeared in my head last night. I had to write it down. Won’t be very long.

--1—

It was a bright, sunny day.

The first thought that came to her mind was that the weather didn’t fit a funeral. Especially it didn’t fit a funeral of the person that had become the most important in her life.

Now he was gone. Taking all the joy and happiness away from her.

It wasn’t fair. But again, life was never fair.

Chloe Sullivan had loved Lex Luthor with all her heart.

And then Chloe Sullivan watched him die.

One gun. One shot. One bullet.

It was enough to take him from her forever.

She was standing there, in the shadow of a tree, looking at the coffin being lowered into the ground.

It wasn’t right. None of it was. She felt like her life was over as well, like she would never be truly happy again. She hated the heavens for taking him. She even hated the weather for that shiny, warm day.

If that was a movie it would be raining and that would suit the mood perfectly.

Only if she had to choose a movie she would choose a romantic comedy, not a drama.

Chloe had every reason to go on with her life. She had to. She had no choice. Someone still needed her. But it didn’t mean her bright smile would return to her face.

She felt like her body didn’t even belong to her. It was all so surreal, so improbable.

He just couldn’t be gone! He was invincible! How many times had he come out alive from grave danger?

Only now Lex seemed to use up all his nine lives.

She started crying again as she was spilling a handful of earth on the coffin. That hand didn’t seem to belong to her. Those tears weren’t hers as well. She felt like she was a ghost. Like she was dreaming or was inhabiting someone else’s body, like it was some stranger that was directing all the movements of it.

She sobbed again, feeling the pain searing into her heart. Her chest felt heavy and she had troubles with breathing. It was all too much. She kept thinking about that happy days they’d had and how she would never have them again. She would never see him smile. She would never feel his kisses. She would never find herself in his warm embrace. Never get to touch his smooth, delicious head…

Suddenly, Chloe realized Lois was there by her side, handing a tissue to her.

She didn’t thank her cousin, she just took it and blew her nose.

She had no strength left. Couldn’t move. Could just stand there, watching the hole in the ground being filled with earth again.

“Chloe,” Lois finally said, putting her hand on her shoulder and squeezing it lightly. “Chloe, it’s over.”

Only Chloe didn’t want to hear it. She wanted to stay there, forever. With the body of her lover buried in the ground.

“I… I can’t…” she sobbed even harder. “Lois, it hurts… make it stop!!” she pleaded.

Lois would give everything in that very moment to grant Chloe’s wish, but she couldn’t. It didn’t work that way. All she could do was to hug her cousin and try to give her some comfort.

“Where is she?” Chloe suddenly asked, pulling away from her. “Where is she?” She looked around.

“With Clark,” Lois answered and pointed the right direction.

Chloe moved. She had to move. She had to keep going. Someone needed her. Someone would always need her.

She finally spotted Clark and ran to him.

“Give me her,” she told him, her voice sharp, almost emotionless.

Clark looked at his friend worryingly, then shifted his gaze to Lois and when she nodded he finally decided to give Chloe the baby. If she was about to drop her in the state she was in, he would catch her in no time. They were safe.

Chloe took the baby into her arms, watching the little face with loving gaze. The red hair on her head was already growing and she had her father’s eyes.

Gabriella smiled at her mother and Chloe felt tears stinging her again. She had her father’s smile as well.

Chloe just took her daughter into her embrace and put her face to her head, breathing in the wonderful baby scent.

There was darkness.

And pain.

He was trapped.

Couldn’t see anything.

Where was he? How many days had already passed by?

He couldn’t get out and he started to lose hope.

At first he’d been desperate, he’d kept screaming and kicking. Then the rage subsided, because he knew that wasn’t the way out of the situation.

What else was it then?

He had to free himself. He had to come back home.

But how…?
    Last edited by TrinityR; 6th June 2013 at 21:09.

NS Senior Member Senior Member HotCrossedBunny's Avatar

Re: Till Death Do Us Part (updated 14.05.2013)

It's so heartbreaking - but well written.

NS Full Member

That is so sad, I hope Chloe will realized soon that Lex is still alive.

A/N Thank you, guys!! I'm glad you enjoyed the first part.
    And yeah, I wonder if I ever be able to write something light and funny... Drama seems to be my trademark!

--2—

Chloe came back home with Gabriella. Her friends wanted to go with her to make sure she was alright, but she told them not to. She needed to be alone now and also had to be strong for her daughter, it all the influence needed to go on with her life. It would be hard, but she would do it. For her. And he would want that. She would honor his memory and their daughter would never know about the questioned practices of Lex Luthor. She would not know about the dark period of his life, about his one night stands and troubles after he’d finished high school. Gabriella would know her father as Chloe knew him. As a strong, caring man with a good heart.

Chloe still thought it was a miracle that Lex had turned out the way he had with Lionel for his father. All the mistakes he’d done didn’t matter to her as he’d become the man she could love. He hadn’t changed for her, he hadn’t been playing anyone. He’d done it all for himself. And that was the reason she’d fallen for him.

She thought she would never be able to love anyone else, but that was alright. She had all the love she needed in the person of her daughter. She would give her everything, all her time, all her love, all the attention. This way Gabriella – though without a father – would live a life full of joy and happiness. She would never have to suffer through her mother walking away from her or her father not loving her, what of course was a mention about Lionel. Chloe knew if Lex was there with her, he would give their daughter as much as her mother would.

The blonde made her way through the small hall and finally entered the room when Gabriella had her cradle. She placed her there, putting the pink little blanket around her and then she sat in a chair nearby, watching the baby sleep.

“I love you so much,” she whispered to her. “You have to remember it. You might not have both your parents, but I will do anything in my power so you have all the love.” Chloe peaked at her bedside table where a picture of Lex was. She felt her eyes stinging again.

Past

She was nervous. No, she was terrified.

She had no idea how Lex would react. They were in love. That was a fact. But was he ready for this? They’d been together since his father’s trial that was four months ago. And Chloe was still so young. Was she ready for this?

She knew no matter how hard she thought of it she would never get rid of the baby. Never. It wasn’t who she was. If Lex had a problem with that she didn’t care. She would never have an abortion or give the baby up for adoption.

She finally took a deep breath and walked into Lex’s study that now was so familiar to her it could be her home.

She knew Lex had been having hard time for a week now, because Lionel had been miraculously let out of prison. Telling Lex the news in such a moment would be even worse as they couldn’t predict what the Luthor senior could do to them.

Only they had no choice, but go on with their lives.

“Chloe,” Lex’s expression changed from a brooding and thinking to actually a happy one.

He stood up and made his way to her.

“It’s so good to see you, honey,” he said as he put his arms around her and hid his face in her hair, breathing her in. She always smelled so wonderfully. “What’s wrong?” the question followed almost immediately as he felt how tense she was. “Did my father…?” Lex’s voice trailed off as he pulled away from her, keeping her at his arms’ length and looking at her closely.

“No,” she denied quickly and bit her lip. “I… I need to talk to you, Lex. And I know the time isn’t right for this kind of a talk, but I really need to…” she started babbling.

“Hey, it’s ok. Calm down. You’re safe here,” he told her, stroking her arms.

“It’s not about your father,” she repeated and walked over to the sofa.

“Maybe you’d like something stronger to drink, then?” he asked, directing himself towards the alcohol cabinet.

“No!” she shouted a little bit too loud.

Lex looked back at her with a frown. “Chloe, what’s wrong? I know I usually drink a lot, but I also have a high tolerance to it because of the meteor shower.”

“It’s not about your drinking,” she reassured. She would laugh if she wasn’t so scared. “Oh, I should just get it over with. There’s no simple way of saying it, so… Lex, I’m pregnant.”

Lex froze. He was standing still, not speaking, just looking at her with ambiguous expression on his face.

“Lex?” Chloe finally spoke. “Lex, are you alright? Please, say something. I’m freaking out here… Of course, it’s your baby since you’re the only man I’ve ever slept with and…”

“I… we… we gonna have a baby?” he finally uttered, still in shock.

“Yes, I’m afraid so.”

“You don’t want it?” he immediately followed with a question as he heard her reply.

“Why would I not want it?” she asked.

“Because I’m the father,” suddenly Lex’s voice grew colder. He finally moved and soon sat down right by Chloe’s side but did not touch her like he usually did. “You’re afraid the vicious circle of father-son-hate will continue.”

“First of all, we don’t know if that’s a boy yet and second of all… why would you even think that?! Lex, I love you, you know that. I want you and I want this baby. I’m just… confused. I’m so young. And your father just got his freedom back and…”

“Hey, hey,” Lex leaned towards her and took her hands in his. “Hey, easy there. Just breathe,” he told her. Their eyes met and as she sunk into his blue-gray gaze she finally managed to calm down. “I thought you meant I wouldn’t be a good father, that you wouldn’t want the Luthor blood flow in the baby’s veins.”

“Lex, I would never think that,” she said with honesty in her voice and put her hand to his cheek, caressing it with her fingers. “When I think about the future all I see is us. And I see us with children. I just didn’t think it would happen that early.”

“We used condoms,” Lex said.

“Well, condoms break, hardly a newsflash,” Chloe sighed.

“I told you you should’ve gone on the pill,” Lex said.

“Oh, don’t you do that now! Don’t you do the I-told-you-so cliché with me!” she got angry.

“Oh, sorry. Chloe, it’s alright. I didn’t mean to… sorry…” He suddenly started wondering if the crazy pregnancy hormones were already affecting her. “I’m not blaming you. We did this together. And we have to take the responsibility.”

“So, you want to be a father?” she asked with awe in her voice.

“I supposed I would be some day anyway, wouldn’t I? I know we’ve been together only for a few months, but I’ve never been sure of anything and anyone as I am about you,” he confessed. “I love you, Chloe Sullivan. If there’s one good thing coming out of my father’s trial it’s that it brought us together.” After having said that he leaned towards her and kissed her.

“At least we don’t have to worry about condoms anymore,” she giggled as their kisses grew more urgent and passionate. Lex licked her bottom lip in response, earning a beautiful moan from her lips.

They shifted on the sofa, his body covering hers now as she laid down.

“Do we have to be more careful?” he asked as he was getting her blouse and bra out of the way.

“No,” she said.

“Good…” He sucked on her nipple and her back arched.

He was settled between her legs, his nudging and still clothed erection was pressing against her core covered by the jeans she was wearing.

She moaned again and pulled on his shirt, then remembered she had to take care of the buttons. As she was working on them she wished that Lex just once could wear a normal t-shirt that she would pull over his head. Maybe she should buy him one for his birthday? Some with the-world’s-best-dad text on it. He would look so cute in it!

Finally, the dress shirt was off and the only thing to take care of was getting his pants out of the way.

Lex finally got the hint, or maybe he couldn’t stand her grazing against him anymore. He pulled away for a moment and took her jeans off together with the panties, revealing her naked body to him in all its beauty. He disposed of his own pants quickly, obviously desperate to be joined with her as soon as possible.

“I love you, Chloe,” he told her again when he lined his cock up her entrance and pushed in, sliding himself home.

He never wanted to be with another woman in his life. Chloe seemed to belong to him and he didn’t even have to try to have her. It just happened. On its own. And it was perfect that way.

“I love you, too…” she said and her mouth opened widely as he filled her in completely. She raised her legs placing them around his waist as this was her favorite position. She could feel him deeply within her that way.

Lex cursed and then groaned loudly. She was always driving him crazy when allowing him to go this deep. It was the pleasurable, ecstatic kind of torture. He loved it.
    Sometimes he hated it, too as it was so difficult for him not to come right away. And he never had such problems. Well, all it took was Chloe Sullivan entering his life without any invitation. And he was lost. That was the first woman he didn’t try hard to get and she turned out to be the one for him. They’d fallen into a relationship so naturally he thought it was truly meant to be. And before her Lex had never believed such silly things.

“Oh, yes… Lex… harder… please… I need you… Lex!” Her hands clutched around his toned arms as he drove into her faster and deeper. She was so close to coming, on her way up as the climax was growing and growing until it finally erupted within her.

Lex couldn’t hold on any longer this time. He had a lot on his head. His father. Chloe having a baby. The urge to protect her and that new life within her. He loved them already too much to let anything hurt them. It made him more out of control, so he came as soon as he felt her channel contracting around his cock.

“You will be safe… I will never let anyone hurt you…” he whispered into Chloe’s ear as they were lying embraced, breathing heavily.

As Chloe was now sitting and watching her baby sleep she thought Lex had kept his promise. He hadn’t let anyone hurt them, but as he’d been focused on keeping her and the baby safe he’d forgot that he also could be in danger…

Past

They were to meet for a dinner and Chloe was starving.

She was due to next week and couldn’t wait till the baby would finally come out, so she could go back to being… well, herself. She felt like a huge elephant and she was sick of it. It was like she was caring a little alien inside her body. The worst was that she was hungry all the time and had to pee like every ten minutes.

And she was starving right now as she was waiting for Lex. Where was he anyway?

She just stood there, on the street, because she really like to breath the fresh air instead of suffocating in the LuthorCorp reception. They had a very good air conditioning, but it wasn’t the same as a chill breeze on her face.

Finally, she saw Lex getting out of a car that pulled nearby.

She thought it was weird that he wasn’t inside his office. Maybe he had some meeting? But why wouldn’t he tell her? In that case it had to be last minute…

She made one step towards him when it happened.

She heard a gunshot out of nowhere and was struck as there was suddenly blood on Lex’s head.

She froze. Looking at him moving like in a slow motion. Eyes escaping backwards, his body tottering until his knees finally buckled under him as he fell to the ground.

There were people screaming and running around. Panic arose.

But Chloe just kept standing still. Eyes widely opened. She couldn’t get rid of the image of a bullet hole in her fiancé’s head. The same head she loved to much…

The shock was bigger than grief right now and the terrible truth didn’t come to her yet.

When it finally did, it leveled her and she bent down, holding onto her huge stomach.

Her water just broke.

Chloe was crying again. Couldn’t go through all those horrible memories again, but thought that if she did maybe she would be able to rid of that image once and for all. She needed to remember Lex as the man that loved her. Not as a bloody corpse on the street.

She’d given birth to Gabriella that same night. Her birthday exactly in Lex’s death anniversary.

It was dreadful. It was horrible.

It was life.

Gabriella opened her eyes and started crying just as her mother did, although their reasons were probably different.

Chloe took her into her arms and, as she held her, the baby took a little of that pain away.

Only a little…

They’d caught the killer. Some man that had been fired and lost everything few years back. LuthorCorop had destroyed his life, so he’d destroyed Lex’s.

The only thing bothering Chloe was why now? Why hadn’t he tried to kill Lex earlier? She guessed she would never know…

A/N Any ideas? I think you can suspect what really happened… if not I will keep you like that till the next chapter.
    Last edited by TrinityR; 15th May 2013 at 16:50.

Lex noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *screams overly dramatically* *sobs* That poor widdle red headed baby. Poor widdle Chloe. Por widdle Lex. You mean girl you! I want my teddy bear.

Quote Originally Posted by HotCrossedBunny View Post
    Lex noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *screams overly dramatically* *sobs* That poor widdle red headed baby. Poor widdle Chloe. Por widdle Lex. You mean girl you! I want my teddy bear.
    I am sorry, but I did warn that I like to write drama.
    You think that was all real, though?
    Wait till the next chapter. Lex's POV.

Re: Till Death Do Us Part (updated 15.05.2013)

OMG! Friend just sent me this: http://www.comicyouniverse.com/small...ning-2014.html
    Smallville can be picked up again and made into Metropolis! //or it's april fools, not proven yet//
    And it is possible that Michael and Allison would come back.
    I don't really want to start crying here over false hope, because I'm sure he won't want to shave his head, but...
    Last edited by TrinityR; 15th May 2013 at 18:32.

Oh! That sounds like fun.

No, I hope that Lex comes back and that this was all just a big Lionel plan so that he can have control over the next Luthor - although I think that little Gabriella could have him wrapped around her little finger in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by HotCrossedBunny View Post
    Oh! That sounds like fun.

No, I hope that Lex comes back and that this was all just a big Lionel plan so that he can have control over the next Luthor - although I think that little Gabriella could have him wrapped around her little finger in no time.
    Uh oh, I think that might've been April Fools...
    but why would I find out about this now?

That sounds likely. Never mind, would some smut cheer you up?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information