+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How the Luthors Stole the Christmas - Sequel to Hate at First Sight (Pg 13) -Complete

How the Luthors Stole the Christmas - Sequel to Hate at First Sight (Pg 13) -Complete

TITLE: How the Luthors Stole Christmas
    AUTHOR: Louise (poetry@no-angel.org)
    SUMMARY: Sequel to "Hate at First Sight". It's Christmas, and Chloe, Lois, and Clark decide to give Lex the best Christmas of his life.
    RATING: PG-13
    CLASSIFIED: Drama
    DISCLAIMER: None of the characters mentioned in this piece of fiction belong to me. They belong to the cast and crew of Smallville, WB, and DC Comics
    DISTRIBUTION: Permission granted to Fanfiction Net, Prologue, and Happy Ending. If anyone else wants to archive it, please let me know.
    FEEDBACK: Very much appreciated. Please e-mail me at poetry@no-angel.org
    PAIRING: Lois/Clark , Chloe/Lex
    CHARACTERS: Lois, Clark, Chloe, Lex
    SPOILER: None
    DEDICATION: To Kim, for beta-reading this fan fiction and helping me with my English, Val, for the help with the characters' ages.
    A/N: You can expect a 3rd part of this trilogy, soon…

Smallville, December 25th, 1992

It was Christmas, and Lex was alone, again.

Since his mother had died, his world had fallen apart. He never had a normal holiday with his father.

Lionel spent the holidays travelling around the world doing business, although he always sent Christmas gifts to Lex, who always spent his holidays with the housekeepers.

At the Kent farm, Clark was very happy with the presents he received from Martha and Jonathan, especially the beautiful plane that Jonathan had given him.

"Thank you, Dad," Clark said with a smile. Clark had a fascination with planes, and he couldn't wait to fly, someday.

Lois and Chloe arrived later to show Clark what they had gotten for Christmas. Chloe received a puzzle and Lois got a scientist kit.

"Merry Christmas," they said in unison when they walked in the door.

"Merry Christmas, Chloe," Clark said with a smile. "Hi, Lois," he grumbled, already annoyed.

"Hi, you!" Lois answered, also annoyed.

"You two, behave!" Martha warned them.

"Fine," they answered together.

"So, what do you want to do?" Clark asked them. "We could stay here and watch Charlie Brown's Christmas marathon."

"No way! I want action!" Lois said, rolling her eyes at Clark's idea. "I want to do something fun."

"I know," Chloe suddenly interrupted. "We could ask Lex to play with us. He seems so lonely."

"That's a great idea, Chloe. He seems nice." Clark smiled.

"I don't think you'll be able to do that, kids," Martha warned them. "Even on Christmas, Lionel doesn't let Lex out of the mansion. But have some fun, you three." Martha grabbed the turkey and put in the refrigerator.

"That's so wrong," Chloe murmured angry. "It's Christmas. Lex should at least have some fun today."

"I know," Clark replied, sad about Lex's situation.

"I have an idea," Lois said with an evil grin.

"Oh no!" Clark groaned, worried about Lois's idea.

Continued...

Re: How the Luthors Stole the Christmas - Sequel to Hate at First Sight (Pg 13)

Lois has as idea? Be afraid. Be very afraid Neat begining. I feel so soorry for Lex. Locked away in a big empty castle. Will we get his POV as well?

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

I love this. I can't wait to see them go play with Lex.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

I could almost hear a groan from Clark as Lois said she had an idea, can't wait to see it in action.

Thank you for the nice fedback guys, here the chapter 2

Later, at the Luthor Mansion, Lois, Clark, and Chloe were talking with one of the Lionel's security guards.

"Can I help you?" Garner, Lex's bodyguard asked them.

"We want to see Lex Luthor," Chloe answered him. "We're his friends."

"I'm sorry, but he is not allowed to receive guests when his father is out of the city," Garner told them sternly. "Plus, he has to study."

"Study?" Chloe asked, angry. "I love to study, but today is Christmas."

"I'm sorry, I can't help you," Garner repeated. "I must ask you to leave, now."

When Garner went back to the mansion, Lois gravely looked at Chloe and Clark. "This is not over yet. Come on!"

They sneaked into the mansion and entered through a window in the basement.

"Don't make any noise, or they'll find us," Lois urged, trying to be silent. "We have to find Lex and get him out of here."

In his room, Lex was reading a book about "Alexander The Great" when Lois, Clark, and Chloe arrived.

"Yay, we found you!" Chloe cheered, excited.

"Hi!" Lex said, confused. "What are you doing here?"

"We're here to help you have fun today. You deserve it," Chloe said with a smile.

"I can't… my father will never-" Lex started to explain, before Lois interrupted him.

"Well, he's not here, is he? We'll deal with him, later."

"Come on!" Clark said with a smile. "It's your only chance to do something fun, outside of your house. It's our Christmas gift for you."

Lex grinned from ear to ear when he heard that. He couldn't believe that Clark, Chloe, and Lois really cared about him. "Okay. But how we will escape?"

"That's not a problem," Clark answered with a grin.

The four kids sneaked out of the mansion without any trouble.

Later, they went to an amusement park to play.

"Thank you for doing this," Lex said with a shy smile.

"No problem. But why doesn't your father let you do anything on Christmas?" Lois asked, curious.

"We don't celebrate it anymore. Not since my mother died," Lex explained, a little sad.

"Oh. I'm so sorry to hear that," Chloe said, a little sad, too.

"What do you think?" Clark asked Lois as he pointed to the love boat.

"I think it's dumb," Lois answered, rolling her eyes. "Are you insane? I won't do that with you."

"Well, but I guess you have to, Lois," Chloe answered. "Because I'm already in the boat with Lex." Chloe was, indeed, already in the boat before Lois could notice Chloe and Lex were already floating away.

"Fine!" Lois yelled at her, angry. "I'll go in this stupid love boat, but if you try any monkey business, you will have another black eye," Lois warned Clark.

"Don't worry. I learned my lesson yesterday. I'm not going to try anything. Like I would want to, anyway," Clark replied, annoyed.

"Right!" Lois answered, also annoyed.

Continued...

Lex's Gypsy Girl

this is cute!

well everyone's in the right boat.

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

interesting please continue.

Once inside the cave that the river flowed through, Clark and Lois were trying to stay calm. However, that was practically impossible, since Lois was afraid of the dark, and she was a little scared with the weird noises. Even so, she didn't want Clark find out.

"What was that?" Lois asked, scared.

"What?" Clark replied, annoyed.

"Didn't you hear that?"

"No."

"Huh." She nodded. "I'm probably imagining things… I hate caves," Lois commented, frustrated.

"Lois, calm down. We're almost out of the cave. Try to stay calm, okay?" Clark tried to make her relax.

"Okay," Lois said, more relieved. Then, she noticed some bats on the roof. "What's that?" she asked, hugging Clark, afraid of the bats. "AHHHHHHH !!!! BATS!!!!!!!!" Lois screamed, hugging Clark more.

"Calm down, Lois," Clark said, trying to calm the girl. "Look. We're already outside the cave."

"Thank God," Lois said, already getting out of the boat. "Where's Chloe?"

"I'm here, cuz," Chloe said as she appeared at her left side. "What was that scream I heard about?"

"Lois was afraid of the dark," Clark explained to Chloe and Lex.

"No, I wasn't," Lois defended, crossing her arms.

"Yes, you were."

"No, I wasn't."

"So, why did you scream?" Chloe asked, already annoyed as she tried to stop their fight.

"There were bats," Lois explained. "I don't want to be bitten and become a vampire later."

"Oh…" Chloe replied, not sure about the vampire thing. "So, Lex… What do you want to do now?"

"Hum… I don't know. The love boat was cool but … I don't know… Maybe… a rollercoaster?" Lex suggested.

"I love the idea!" Lois said happily, already forgetting the bats. "Come on, Clark!"

"I can't," Clark responded.

"Why?" Lois asked, suspicious.

"I'm afraid of hights," Clark told them.

"That's silly. Come on. Besides, I'll protect you," Lois teased him.

"But…" Clark tried to protest, but Lois pushed him to the rollercoaster and sat next to her.

Ignoring the fact that he was afraid of the hights, Clark enjoyed the rollercoaster. He felt free, like he was flying.

Lois, Chloe, and Lex also enjoyed the ride, especially Lex, who had never been to an amusement park before. It was his best Christmas, and the best day of his life.

When it was finally over, Clark held a dizzy Lois in his arms.

"So, what do you want to do now?" Chloe asked Lex. "We still have some time before it gets dark."

"I don't know," Lex answered shyly. "Everything is so great."

"Let me sit, first. I'm still dizzy." Lois was nauseous. "We can go anywhere as long as it's not moving."

"Are you okay, Lois?" Chloe asked, worried.

"Yes, I am. I just need to sit a little… and eat something, because I'm starving."

"Great idea. Next stop… McDonalds," Chloe said with enthusiasm.

After Lex insisted and bought them some food, they decided to get to know each other better.

"So, Lex…" Chloe started. "What did you get for Christmas?"

"Huh… my father gave me some books," he answered.

"Books?" Chloe asked, surprised to find that other kids asked for books besides her. "What kind?"

"Greek mythology, Roman Empire, Chinese civilization. Those kinds of books."

"You like those kinds of books?" Lois wondered, curious.

"My father gave to me, actually. He always does." Lex smiled shyly.

"But do you like them?" Lois insisted, still curious.

"They're … interesting," Lex answered trying to avoid more questions. "And you? What did you get?"

"I got a plane from my parents," Clark replied with a dorky smile.

"I got a puzzle, and Lois got a scientist kit," Chloe told Lex.

"Do you want to be a scientist?" Lex asked Lois.

"Yes. I'm curious, and I love to discover things." Lois was excited and proud of her present.

"If you don't explode anything, it's fine by me," Chloe commented with a giggle.

Continued...

continue continue continue

nuff sed.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information