Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NS Advent Calendar 2010 (Update: Dec 24th. Christmas Eve Surprise Posted!

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

NS Advent Calendar 2010 (Update: Dec 24th. Christmas Eve Surprise Posted!

NS Advent Calendar 2010

Join us here on NS as we count down until Christmas with this Chlexy advent calendar filled with goodies for Chlex fans!

Definition from wikipedia.com:

An Advent calendar is a special calendar which is used to count or celebrate the days of Advent in anticipation of Christmas. Many take the form of a large rectangular card with many "windows", one of which is opened every day during Advent. In less elaborate calendars, each window opens to reveal an image, a poem, or part of a story such as the Nativity story itself. More elaborate Advent calendars have a small gift concealed in each window, such as a toy or a chocolate item.
    There will be, as there has been these past couple of years, a fanfiction, some graphics and contests where you can win paid subscriptions at the forum.

This Year's Advent Calendar Story

The fanfiction will come in 24 parts, starting on December 1st, and ending on December 24th. Each day will have a new chapter, just like on a Advent Calendar - you open a "window" and you get a gift.

This year's Advent Calendar fanfiction is written by Zannie, who's been a member a while and has written several fanfictions. Check out Zannie’s master fanfiction list for a complete list of her works!

Stay tuned because on November 25th, the prologue to this year's Advent Calendar story will be posted up on the blog, and only on the blog!

Feedback

Take a minute out of your day and give the author some must deserved feedback! If you wish to give more lengthy reviews with quotes and such, please post your feedback at the forum thread.

Contests

There will also be contests, four in total, one for each Advent Sunday*. On the the first three Advent Sundays, the contest winner will receive a free year of the silver paid subscription. On the fourth and final Advent Sunday, the contest winner will receive a free year of the gold paid subscription!

*November 28th, December 5th, 12th and the 19th.

Graphics

Like the previous years, there will also be graphics in the form of avatars and wallpapers. The avatars are forum ready, and will be available in batches for choosing in December as they are posted. This year’s graphics are made by Esther!

Christmas Eve Surprise

We also have a wicked Christmas Eve surprise in store for you that will be posted on Christmas Eve! That’s all I am going to tell you for now! I can say it’s epic!

Website

Visit the website for the NS Advent Calendar!

Trailer

Check out the trailer for the NS Advent Calendar, made by Becky!

Previous Advent Calendar Stories

Here is a list of the previous Advent Calendar stories! Don’t forget to leave your feedback if you haven’t already when you read them!

NS Advent Calendar 2003 - The Magic Of Christmas - Feedback thread
    Serving Christmas (PG-13) (NS Advent Calendar 2005)
    NS Advent Calendar 2007 - Gifts of Meaning - Complete
    Two Dozen and One Holiday Lies - Complete (NS Advent Calendar 2008)
    How Chloe Saved Christmas ( NS Advent Calendar 2009 PG-13)
    Last edited by Julie; 26th November 2010 at 22:26.

Re: NS Advent Calendar 2010

Thank you so much^^ I cant wait to read it!!!!
    Last edited by Fouzia; 22nd November 2010 at 21:44.

The prologue will be posted on the blog in a few hours guys!

For those who haven't noticed, the prologue is now posted at the blog!

Those wishing to leave longer feedback can post in the feedback thread for the Advent Calendar story The prologue has already been posted, and you can find it at the NS blog. Chapters 1-24 will be posted on the Advent Calendar website, which is coming soon!

Remember, there's a chapter and some graphics every day from December 1st until December 24th! So let Zannie know what you think about the chapters, and let Esther know what you think about the graphics by leaving a comment!
    Last edited by Julie; 26th November 2010 at 22:27.

TRAILER RELEASED!

Becky has made us a wicked trailer for the Advent calendar! You can find it on http://network.naughty-seduction.net/advent/! It won't be long now before the website opens!

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Oh, I just knew Becky was taking part in this! Call it a hunch.* too many messages going back and forth* LOL.
    Last edited by lexie; 26th November 2010 at 22:04.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar

Woohoo! I thought Becky might be involved too, and I didn't even know about any messages!

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zannie View Post
    Woohoo! I thought Becky might be involved too, and I didn't even know about any messages!
    Well, even if I hadn't noticed all that movement on the boards, I had a hunch there would be a reunion of the oldies. ROTFL.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar

Re: NS Advent Calendar 2010 (Update: Nov.26th: TRAILER RELEASED)

Yes, I think that's what tipped me off too!

The trailer was gorgeous! I loved the music and the snow effects. What was Lex thinking, trying to cancel Christmas and ban mistletoe of all things?

Thread Information