Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: NS Fanfiction Awards 2010

Fishin' for brains Senior Member Avalanche's Avatar
    In the best state in this here Union, which is of course, Texas

Re: NS Fanfiction Awards 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    Thanks for all your honest opinions!
    Thanks also to you, Jules, for providing a great hangout! And for all the time and effort you put into NS!
    Fanfiction Master List

“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.”
    Oscar Wilde

My milkshake bringeth all ye gentlefolk to the yard, and they're like it's better than thine, verily its better than thine, I could teach you but I must levy a fee...

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control; and, at times, hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

OK, Mindy has gone through the nominees and we're down to a proper list. The nominees are now reflecting nominees from the time frame March 1, 2009 and until the date westwingwolf made the list for us.

So if you're reading this, and you haven't finished nominating all of your favourites yet, please know that from now on, only fanfictions started/updated and/or completed between March 1st 2009 and until November 17th 2010 are eligible.

We still have until this upcoming Sunday (the 28th) for nominating, so if you see some on westwingwolf's list that you'd like to nominate, don't forget to nominate your favourites before Sunday!

Let me know if there's any mistakes or questions!

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

A small suggestion, Julie: Why don't you add the link to westwingwolf's list to the first post of the thread?
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Quote Originally Posted by lexie View Post
    A small suggestion, Julie: Why don't you add the link to westwingwolf's list to the first post of the thread?
    All done!

Since some categories are missing enough nominee, I'm extending the nomination period a few days. I'll edit in later which categories are low on nominees and for how long I'll extend the nomination period!

EDIT:

Best Characterization of non-chlex SV character
    Most Versatile Author
    Best Canon
    Best New Author

If you can think of any nominees for these categories, nominate them now!

Nomination Period Extended

The nomination period will be extended to Wednesday December 1st 11:59pm Oslo, Norway time. After that we will just go ahead with the voting. NOTE: There won't be two voting rounds, since we've limited the number of nominees, so it's no point in doing two rounds. So there will be ONE voting round.
    Last edited by Julie; 29th November 2010 at 09:37.
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

I will have the voting period up ASAP, I've just been a bit swamped, but I haven't forgotten!

So you have some last chance hours to nominate your favourites if you haven't or some are missing! The voting goes up any time now!
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Coolio, Jules! Can't wait to vote for my favorite since it's only one voting round! Really streamlines things
    Fanfiction Master List

Oscar Wilde

My milkshake bringeth all ye gentlefolk to the yard, and they're like it's better than thine, verily its better than thine, I could teach you but I must levy a fee...

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control; and, at times, hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar

Thanks for putting this together for us, Julie!

I know, I know, I'm dragging this out :/ It's been real busy these days, but I hope I can get it up this week!

Sorry guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    I know, I know, I'm dragging this out :/ It's been real busy these days, but I hope I can get it up this week!

Sorry guys!
    No worries, Jules! Real life sometimes kidnaps you and forces you to work in the labor camp of...real life.
    Fanfiction Master List

Oscar Wilde

Marilyn Monroe

Thread Information