+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Masquerade Party (PG13)(completed)

NS Full Member

Re: Masquerade Party (PG13)(completed)

Awww... So cute... Wonderfuly written... And I just can't believe that Chloe did that!!!! Thank God that they got together in the end, because they are made for each other!!!!
    Hope to find more of your beautiful stories like this one, and I'm on my way to the sequel!!!!
    Wonderful job!!!!

Members

Cute story! I liked that Lex made Chloe his queen. Great job!

First off, I'd like to say that I didn't mind the Clana one bit. Although I know that a lot of Chlex fans don't like Lana ... I really have no problem with Clana. So long as Lana leaves Lex alone, we're good. I started to get a bit irritated actually with all the comments that people kept making about your Clana. I wanted to say come on, give the story time to build up.

As I write this part, I am through post #137, and I really think that your story is a good one. If Chloe and Lex got together in part 1 well that takes away half the story, doesn't it? I enjoy stories that have Chloe and Lex together in the beginning, but this is a different type of story. You are showing their journey to each other. I appreciate that too.

I've finished the story now, and I wanted to say again that I enjoyed it. Chloe is a queen in beggar's clothes. Her beauty far outshines what others have seen in her, and I'm glad to see how you portrayed that here. Nice one.

NS Full Member

Quote Originally Posted by ;25250
    Uh, I may be in the minority here, but I actually think Chloe's reaction is an in-character one. She's been hurt so many times - and to have someone like Lex say out of nowhere that he's in love with her - it would seem a little fishy.
    What she said. I totally agree. Given the way the characters' positions have been set up in this fic, it wouldn't make sense for Chloe to just immediately fall into Lex's arms because of a few sweet - and admittedly sincere (I still give Lex full credit) - words. I'm looking forward to seeing how he is going to win her over. And Chloe deserves some serious wooing!

NS Full Member

Great story!
    was that sequel ever posted?
    what's it called?

NS Senior Member Senior Member Ami Rose's Avatar

Awsome
    *Coffee Break 9:00 to 5:00 Daily.
    *Heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid I'll take over.
    *Are you crazy?
    *From zero to insane in 1.5 seconds!
    *If I agree with you, then we'd both be wrong!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information