+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Masquerade Party (PG13)(completed)

NS Senior Member Senior Member TheConfusingWorldOfJustin's Avatar
    Unlike some people here, I like the working up to Chlex. It gives it more believability.

Keep it coming. :chlexsign1:

-JJ

7 comes on too strong
    Gumby my friend....you know HOW MUCH I love this fic. *dances* I've been there pretty much from it's birth, and I'll stick with it till it's off, married, and out of the house. Keep up the excellent work,

Fee

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    :biggrin: fantastic!!!!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Chloe in denial you know you want to ravage him.

Hope :lol:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Logan
    Just a Guest!
    A/N: Poor Pete! What's the thanks he gets for being such a loyal friend who can't resist helping Clark when he says he's needed? He gets accused of being "that way" LOL

Justin... Any suggestions on how to handle this crowd? LOL

And Chlex happens when it does, I have no control over that. Well, maybe a little...

Chloe sat staring at the Wall of Weird, the invitation opened sat beside her. She had already crumpled it and threw it in the trash, then got it out and smoothed the creases, then ripped it up. It now sat in two wrinkled pieces on her desk. She looked at it out of the corner of her eye then away really fast as if she was afraid it would see her or something. She still hadn’t made up her mind if she would go or not, and the invitation didn’t look like it could withstand any more of her indecisiveness.

How did that man get under her skin so easily-she hardly knew him. It’s more of what he stands for- Lex could actually be quite charming sometimes. No! The man is a despicable lout! She could not bring herself to entertain positive qualities of him. She glared at the invitation again ready to unleash another fit of anger on it then stopped herself. “I could go to this party after all.” She said as a plan unraveled in her mind. “It will be a party that Lex will never forget!”

Getting out the scotch tape she fastened the mangled halves of the invitation back together. The message that Lex had scrawled specifically to her was all blurred and unreadable. She remembered it well though. In his feeble attempt at humor he had written, “I’ll be sure and wear a costume involving a toupee.” This was in reference to a biting remark she had made to him months ago about his baldness. She cringed a little at how cruel she had been to him, but realized that whatever had possessed her to act that way was probably just tapping into her true feelings about him and somehow that justified it to her. At least that’s what she told herself.

Chloe giggled at the sight of the repaired invitation. It looked like it had been regurgitated by some maniacal beast or something. “Perfect!” she exclaimed. “This will go with my costume quite nicely!”

Yes, I am that Fabulous Senior Member tigerbaby's Avatar
    I love a devious Chloe. Can't wait to see what she has in mind as a costume.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    I love devious Chloe as well. I cant wait to see what chloe is up to.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

see spot snark Senior Member happy bunny's Avatar
    Great fic so far, can't wait to see what Chloe is up to. :biggrin:

And hi Logan, nice to see another guy on this board. Post more soon!

NS Senior Member Senior Member TheConfusingWorldOfJustin's Avatar
    Originally posted by Logan@Oct 5 2003, 07:35 PM
    Justin... Any suggestions on how to handle this crowd? LOL
    :lol: Don't ask me, I've got my own problems, but this is a start. Keep this up, and you most likely won't have anything to worry about.

-JJ

NS Full Member
    :huh: Ooooo, Chloe. I have a feeling she's going to get in way over her head.

Hallooo, Logan. Don't worry 'bout us. Just keep the Chlex coming, and we'll put away our whips and chains. OK, not really, but we'll hide 'em behind our back.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information