+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Masquerade Party (PG13)(completed)

NS Senior Member Senior Member TheConfusingWorldOfJustin's Avatar
    Originally posted by tigerbaby@Oct 4 2003, 08:21 AM
    *squeals* we've got another boy. Justin is going to have to give up his title as Harem King. *snickers*
    Yep, *sighs*, it was fun while it lasted.

:lol: Welcome Ed, another rooster in the hen house.

Nice beginning, are Chloe and Lex gonna end up in a closet somewhere? :biggrin:

-JJ

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    WELCOME!!! Oh mighty 2nd rooster!!! :worship2:

Great begginning I luv masquerade-type fics!!! *pouts* You made me read Clana!!! :tease: Oh well at least it was well written! Now Shoo go write some Chlex!!!

NS Full Member
    Hey, what a great start! Love the whole premise of a masquerade party, so many possibilities. :biggrin:

And BTW, welcome to the looney bin (I'm a fellow newbie).

Would love to read more..update soon please!

NS Senior Member Senior Member Béatrice's Avatar
    I hope that the next update will deals with Chlex. :chlexsign1:

Logan
    Just a Guest!
    A/N: What? Wait a minute, are you telling me I'm not at an all Clana site? Oops!

Jusk kidding! Patience my new friends, there is definitely some Chlex coming up.

I have to thank you all for reading this! I love the feedback!!!

Chloe just glared at the golden envelope in Clark’s hand without saying a word. “He really wants you to go, Chloe. I would like to see you there too.” Clark sure didn’t understand his fair-haired friend very well. Sure, things had been pretty touchy since they had dated briefly last year, but he thought all that was behind them. He asked the dreaded question, “What’s wrong?”

“The little rich boy wants to slum it up with us common folk does he?” She said with a most unpleasant tone. She snatched the envelope roughly from Clark and looked it over. “I don’t think I can do that Clark. I just don’t like him much.” She turned a shoulder to Clark and examined the unopened envelope in her hands nonchalantly.

Clark knew most of his friends didn’t like Lex much. Just wait until I have to ask Pete! He hated talking to her shoulder but he wanted to stick up for his friend so he went ahead. “Why are you always looking for dark hidden motives, Chlo? Maybe he just wants to hang out with us and get to know my friends a little better.”

“Clar- it’s ChloEE.” She kidded him, though the smile she wore never seemed to touch her eyes. “And I am suspicious of him. He’s arrogant, pretentious and cocky-and that’s just some of his good points. There is also manipulative, self-serving, condescending and did I say arrogant, pretentious and cocky?”

Clark didn’t know what to say. Once Chloe dug her heels in like this there was little that could be said. “Well, come for me then. And if not for me come for Lana or Pete.” I hope Pete isn’t this difficult!

“I don’t know, Clark…” She flipped the envelope in her hands as if trying to decide whether to throw it away, burn it, or open it. She looked at it like it was poisonous.

“No pressure Chloe. Just please consider.” That being said he left the room of the Torch and stood in the hall for a minute listening. Finally the sound he was listening for was heard and he smiled to himself as the sound of the envelope being torn open reached his ears.

“Now if only I can convince Pete…” he whispered to himself as he headed off down the hallway in search of his friend.

His friend was shutting his locker and gave Clark a huge grin as Clark approached him with the golden envelope cradled loosely in his hand. “Hey Pete,” He said, extending the shiny paper to him, “want to go to a Halloween Masquerade party?”

“Masquerade party? Man-I used to love getting dressed up when I was a kid!” Pete tore into the envelope without abandon and Clark watched as dark clouds covered his sunny smile as he read the invite. At the end the smile had disappeared and all that remained was the clouds. “At the Luthor mansion? Are you crazy Clark? No wait don’t answer that,” he said holding his hands out, “you must be if you have that bald freak for a friend.”

“Pete, I need you there.” He decided to appeal to Pete’s strong sense of loyalty. Besides, he meant it. Pete was an invaluable source of strength and safety for him. And being the only person besides his parents who knew his secret, it was always good to have him close by-just in case something came up.

“Oh man, don’t lay that stuff on me! You know I can’t resist when you put it like that.” The smile had returned, and the forecast looked only partly cloudy. “Ok, Kent. I’ll be there with you.”

“Thanks Pete.” Clark was genuinely thankful that his best friend would be there with him. “By the way,” he asked as an afterthought as they walked down the hall together, “what do you think of when you hear the word ‘hero’?”

Yes, I am that Fabulous Senior Member tigerbaby's Avatar
    *frowns* I think Pete gave in a little too easy there. Makes you wonder if there's more to their relationship....

Pete and Clark sitting in a tree
    K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

heh heh heh.

lunaluthor
    Just a Guest!
    great story so far and welcome to NS Logan, I love to read some maleinvented stuff <insert primal scream> :yay: :yay: :yay:

Logan, Logan, Logan, what do you think you&#39;re doing? Torturing these poor people with Clana? Tsk tsk...

Seriously though, have I told you lately, that I love this story (if anyone starts singing, I&#39;ll kick &#39;em&#33? No? Well I do&#33;

One of my fav lines?

“I don’t think I can do that Clark. I just don’t like him much.”
    LMAO&#33; Yeah, sure you don&#39;t, Chloe...

Now, can this board survive two male Chlexers? Or will this turn into a fight for dominance...?

spooky

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar
    Hehe... I really can&#39;t wait to see where this is going, but, we better get some Chlex soon, ... or you never know what will happen to you Mwhahah.. ha... Thihi
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    Originally posted by tigerbaby@Oct 5 2003, 08:40 AM
    *frowns* I think Pete gave in a little too easy there. Makes you wonder if there&#39;s more to their relationship....

Pete and Clark sitting in a tree
    K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

heh heh heh.
    That&#39;s exactly what I was thinking.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information