+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Masquerade Party (PG13)(completed)

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Great start more please....... :biggrin:

Hope :chlexsign2:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

demoness
    :biggrin: that was awesome! Great start! Update soon please!

Tandy

Luthor's Power Senior Member Sab_Luthor's Avatar
    i'm sure he is waiting for chloe to show up
    so don't disappoint him and give yhe man what he want in that case chloe

Logan
    Just a Guest!
    Clark gathered the rest of his books and various notes into his backpack and turned to see Lana finishing up the last minute closing procedures in preparation to leave. They were the last two left in the store. She looked up at him and saw him staring at her. Smiling a little shyly at him she said, “I should be done in just a few minutes if you want to wait around.” She brushed a loose strand of hair out of her eyes as she waited for his answer.

“My pleasure.” Clark said, setting his pack back down on the table top. “What can I do to help?” He loved looking at her and felt his heart warm as she smiled appreciatively back at him.

“I was hoping you would ask.” She pointed to the floor and said, “If you don’t mind sweeping up we could be out of here a lot faster.”

If only you knew how fast I could get us out of here. The temptation to use his super speed to get them out of there so he could spend even a minute longer talking to her was irresistible, but common sense and self control won out in the end and he grabbed the broom and as quickly as he could without tapping his inhuman speed swept the store up while Lana finished her preparations.

It really was difficult for Clark not to let her in on the biggest secret of his life. He wanted to trust her and let her into his whole heart, but caution fed by fear held his tongue in check. As he was finishing up with the broom he suddenly remembered the invitations. Lana was also finishing her nightly closing routine as Clark came up beside her and laid a hand on her shoulder. She started a bit. “Sorry Lana, I just wanted to tell you that you were invited to a masquerade party on Thursday night at the Luthor mansion.”

Lana took the golden envelope from Clark holding eye contact with him for a minute before letting her eyes drop to inspect what was in her hands. “So this is what you and Lex were talking about all afternoon.” She laughed lightly, “And here I thought you were studying or something.”

Realizing she was teasing him, Clark grinned at her. “We were studying as a matter of fact. Lex is an amazing tutor. I think he really has quite the intellect.” He paused for a minute reflecting on what he had just said before continuing, “He would really like it if you would come. Er, and so would I actually-we uh, both of us would.”

“Well I’ll just have to see about that then. I would hate to disappoint two charming gentlemen with my absence.” Lana gave Clark a coy look. She hadn’t said that she would come exactly; she just hadn’t said she wouldn’t. And she thinks I’m hard to read!

Five minutes later they were on the outside of the Talon, Lana locked the door and they walked to her car in silence. “So, what do you think you’ll dress up as?” Clark asked, fishing in the dark.

“I don’t know.” She said fairly seriously. Her forehead crinkled a little in thought, pushing her eyebrows to a downward slant. “I always wanted to be a princess. The kind that needs a hero.”

“What is it you need to be saved from?” Clark asked, his heart throbbing in his chest.

She just smiled at him and didn’t answer. Silence hung in the air between them before she opened her car door and said, “Do you need a ride to the farm?”

Half tempted to take her up on the offer Clark instead shook his head. “No. I have one.” She said goodnight and got into her car. Clark watched as she started it up and headed down the road, watching until the red taillights were out of sight.

A hero.

Well don't I feel welcome! You all are too kind on the new guy...
    Here's some more. Please forgive the Clana stuff...I promise it is a smaller part of the story.

Thank you everyone for being so nice!

Luthor's Power Senior Member Sab_Luthor's Avatar
    good but
    less clana and more chlex

Yes, I am that Fabulous Senior Member tigerbaby's Avatar
    For such a newbie you can be evil. I can't believe that you are going to make me read through all that Clana just to get to the Chlex. *shakes head at Logan* Boy you learn quick.

Now Clark is a dumbass. I'm am going to kill him

He paused for a minute reflecting on what he had just said before continuing, “He would really like it if you would come

He's gonna give Lana the impression that Lex likes her and LEXANA is absolutely forbidden.

*dusts hands off* okay now that we've cleared the sitch, keep it coming.

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    : great update, but hey!!! more of the chlex!!! hehe, hope you canget some more up soon!

NS Full Member
    You know how I like that story right? Glad oyu're posting it here.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    My eyes are still burning from reading all that clana. So next time please give me some chlex.

Hope :chlexsign1:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    Originally posted by Logan@Oct 4 2003, 04:25 PM
    “I always wanted to be a princess. The kind that needs a hero.”

Why does this not surprise me since that's exactly how she is on the series?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information