Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt!

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Re: Easter Egg Hunt!

Quote Originally Posted by lexie View Post
    Jules, would the shipping and handling costs suggested for South American customers on their site do to make sure the bill won't exceed the thirty dollar limit?
    Lexie, I'm not sure I understand what you mean here... As long as it's below or exactly 30USD, then it's fine...
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    Lexie, I'm not sure I understand what you mean here... As long as it's below or exactly 30USD, then it's fine...
    What I mean is that, in order to have more or less an idea of how much they would charge you for the shipping and handling of the DVD if you were to send it to South America, I'd have a look at Amazon's page to see how much they'd charge for a similar shipment. In that way, I'd add the freight costs to the original value that appears next to the film to see if the final cost would be within your budget.
    Last edited by lexie; 7th April 2010 at 06:39.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

What I mean is that, in order to have more or less an idea of how much they would charge you for the shipping and handling of the DVD if you were to send it to South America, I'd have a look at Amazon's page to see how much they'd charge for a similar shipment. In that way, I'd add the freight costs to the original value that appears next to the film to see if the final cost would be within your budget.
    Amazon probably has some "gift" sending option available, so then you can just calculate for shipping to your address directly from Amazon I haven't looked into the gift option, but I'll probably use that if they have it, because that is faster and less expensive.
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Amazon probably has some "gift" sending option available, so then you can just calculate for shipping to your address directly from Amazon I haven't looked into the gift option, but I'll probably use that if they have it, because that is faster and less expensive.
    OK. I'll check that out. I haven't decided on two DVDs yet but if I were to pick something boxed or a double-DVD in one box, provided it's within your budget, would that be a problem?
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

OK. I'll check that out. I haven't decided on two DVDs yet but if I were to pick something boxed or a double-DVD in one box, provided it's within your budget, would that be a problem?
    As long as it's within the budget, you can choose whatever you want By the way, if you're in a different DVD zone, be sure to state that as well, so that I don't get the wrong zone

westwingwolf, lexie and the lucky random winner sinecure! Congrats guys! Be sure to send me your full name and address, as well as names of TWO DVDs/Blu-rays of your choice, and of course the format (DVD/Blu-ray) ASAP!
    If you haven't already, be sure to send me your DVD/Blu-ray wishes and shipping information right away! As I stated in the rules:

The winners will have to contact me with the requested information within three (3) days of the confirmation that they are the winner, otherwise they will be disqualified from the contest.
    Last edited by Julie; 8th April 2010 at 08:34.

Thread Information