Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problems logging in?/Problems with your account? READ THIS!

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Re: Problems logging in?/Problems with your account? READ THIS!

Quote Originally Posted by westwingwolf View Post
    Yeah, I restarted the browser.
    Hm. Do you experience this problem on other places? The only thing I can think of is that it's set in the browser itself to NOT save cookies, meaning you'll be logged out when you close the browser window.

I don't think there's any setting in the actual database for it, but I can take a look at it tonight just in case
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Re: Problems logging in?/Problems with your account? READ THIS!

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    Hm. Do you experience this problem on other places? The only thing I can think of is that it's set in the browser itself to NOT save cookies, meaning you'll be logged out when you close the browser window.

I don't think there's any setting in the actual database for it, but I can take a look at it tonight just in case
    I have it set to allow cookies to specifically NS. However, every time I close the browser and reopen it, it still asks me to sign in. I even reset my homepage tabs thinking that was the problem and it still didn't work.

I've checked other places I'm always signed in and they still remain signed in even though I never signed out when I cleared my cookies and cache before.

ETA: I just checked it using Firefox instead of IE and it didn't save even though it asked me to save and I said yes.

ETA: If I leave the site open and don't do anything and then click refresh, it will kick me back out.
    Last edited by westwingwolf; 23rd March 2010 at 16:09.

Thread Information