+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chlex Drabbles (NC17-R/Adult) (Excluded from Fanfic Update-date rule, Julie)

Re: Chlex Drabbles (NC17-R/Adult) (Excluded from Fanfic Update-date rule, Julie)

Quote Originally Posted by sinecure View Post
    Mate

It was dirty and rough when they fucked. Nothing like the sweet touches of Jimmy, or the startled feel of Clark when she'd managed to lock lips with him. With Lex, it was fucking, and Chloe loved that that was all it was. He called it mating, not even wanting to let it rise to the level of fucking.

She was a body to slake his lust in.

He was someone who could get her off.

Two months later, he grabbed her hand, pulling her back beside him when she got up to leave. "Stay."

She pulled free desperately. "No."

*eyes somethingeasy some more* I see you two. And... damn it, I already started a longer version of the tied-up fic. Not that bullying works. Or blackmail. Or asking/hinting/nudging.

Folks, post some smut here, man. 100 words of smutty goodness. I can't be the only one. I feel like such a drabble-whore.

Oh man, I loved this. It leaves me right on the edge wondering how Lex would handle that kind of rejection when he's clearly come to want something deeper from Chloe even thought they were both in it because it was uncomplicated in so many ways.

Great work!

As for Sabrina, her "gentle persuasion" does work. It's her meteor power. You've been warned. lol

~Sarah~

Re: Chlex Drabbles (NC17-R/Adult) (Excluded from Fanfic Update-date rule, Julie)

Title: Strike Out - Rated R for language
    4 drabbles

STRIKE ONE

Chloe shoved Lex from her. "You're drunk."

"Yes," he agreed, over-enunciating his words. "I am very drunk." He tried, once again, to pull her to him, but she squirmed free, glaring at him.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to fuck you, Chloe." He stalked toward her, unfocused eyes intent.

Rolling her eyes, she moved past him, grabbing her bag and tossing him a finger over her shoulder. "Fuck this, Lex. I'm not gonna be a drunken, pity fuck for you." No matter how much she was tempted.

Watching her leave, Lex straightened up, shaking off the drunken image.

Strike one.

STRIKE TWO

Chloe glanced at Lex, catching him watching her intently with a frown on his face; as if she were the clichéd puzzle he couldn't quite figure out. He noticed her gaze and quickly hid the frown behind an expectant look.

"Lex," she sighed, handing him his flash drive, wondering if he were drunk again, "this isn't encoded. It's not even code. It's just... gobbledygook."

"Really." His mouth twitched, brows lowering in puzzlement. "Odd."

She glanced at her watch. "I'm now really late for my date, so, thank you." She could've sworn she heard him mumble 'strike two' as she left.

STRIKE THREE

Feeling her date's fingers tighten around hers, Chloe got a bad feeling in her gut.

"Chloe," a voice said smoothly from behind her, making the feeling solidify, "And Bruce," Lex added, almost as an afterthought.

Wondering why Lex kept getting thrown into her life these past few weeks, she looked up, smile freezing on her lips at the blonde wrapped around him. "Lex," she choked out, trying to define the feelings tearing through her. "What are--"

The blonde whispered in his ear, but Lex stayed focused on Chloe, watching. Waiting.

Then he smiled, muttered, "Strike three," and walked away.

HOME RUN

Skulking outside of Lex's office wasn't accomplishing anything. Straightening her shoulders, Chloe pushed the doors open and strode across the room to his desk. "So, I think that I-- and you've-- fuck it." Ignoring his confused frown, she circled his desk, grabbed his tie, and kissed him.

"What--"

The voice wasn't his. She was pretty sure it was Clark's, from the doorway, but she ignored him as Lex slid an arm around her waist and kissed her thoroughly, dragging her to his lap.

"It's about time," he muttered, lips curving up.

"You mean, 'home run' don't you?" she teased.

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sinecure View Post
    Title: Strike Out - Rated R for language - 4 drabbles
    This was an adorable ficlet. LOL! Strike one was my favourite simply because I like seeing Lex making a complete fool out of himself when he’s drunk out of mind, sense and wits. Fanon proclaims that Lex has an amazingly high threshold for alcohol consumption, which makes it all the more fun to see the times when he miscalculated how much he’s taken in, and therefore makes a double-fool of himself… first because he miscalculated in the first place, and second from whatever idiocy he indulged in while drunk, LOL!

LOL! Seeing Lex trying to actually seduce Chloe while smelly and drunk was delicious beyond words. Especially since he was so pathetically blunt during his seduction attempt I’m trying to fuck you, Chloe… oh yeah, reaaal smooooth, Lex, LOL!

It was great to see that Chloe was definitely NOT impressed by ‘strike one’… although I was greatly amused to see that there was a small part of her that was tempted by the hotness that is Lex Luthor… even while he’s smelly, drunk and stupid. LOL!

Strike Two was similarly hilarious, because yet again I was delighted to see Lex making a fool of himself in front of Chloe. What the heck did he think he was putting into the USB stick that would make Chloe swoon into his arms? I think he must have been stoned or something when he prepared the USB, because Chloe was clearly no more impressed by this attempt than she had been by his previous ‘seduction technique’.

Whatever he thought he was putting into the USB stick, I’d love to know what happened to make the data so garbled that Chloe ended up completely disgusted with the contents of the flash drive.

LOL! And talk about adding insult to injury when Chloe gave him back his USB stick, with a contemptuous sniff no less, telling him that she had no time to play or talk with him because she was going off on a date. heh… strike two indeed!! LOL!

Strike Three was actually another in a series of pathetic attempts because it was such an obvious ploy to get Chloe jealous. Lex wasn’t even being the slightest bit subtle, was he? LOL!

BUT, I guess he decided that, after the failure of the ‘gobblygook USB stick’, subtlety wasn’t working…? So he decided direct, in you face confrontation was the way to go.

And damned if he wasn’t right. Chloe looked truly furious as well as unnerved to see Lex cavorting with some other blonde. I’m quite impressed that she managed to keep her temper and not hit Lex in the fact with something hard and blunt.

Perhaps Lex managed to get some points because he was obviously keeping all of his attention on Chloe, even as his blonde arm-candy was sticking her tongue in his ear. It helps to know where Lex places his prioritized attention. In the proper place!

The Home Run scene had me ROTFLAMO! I loved, LOVED that Chloe was the one to approach Lex this time to seduce HIM… and he was just too damned easy, LOL! Chloe at least presented a good challenge. Lex just folded and gave Chloe everything she wanted the moment she hinted she wanted it… which is exactly how it should be on all things

ROTFLMAO! I thought the final line was brilliant… showing that Chloe had finally understood all those ‘strike one, two and three’ references that Lex kept on making throughout all of his abysmal seduction attempts. Or perhaps she had known all along?! Whatever the case, it was hilarious and delightful!

Thanks for the excellent series of drabbles, Sinecure. I’ve been feeling seriously deprived of Chlex fic lately, and it was GREAT to get this fix. THANK you!!!

Fishin' for brains Senior Member Avalanche's Avatar
    In the best state in this here Union, which is of course, Texas

I must say that I haven't frequented this thread much...mainly because drabbles make me want more, but good job on you all!
    Fanfiction Master List

“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.”
    Oscar Wilde

My milkshake bringeth all ye gentlefolk to the yard, and they're like it's better than thine, verily its better than thine, I could teach you but I must levy a fee...

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control; and, at times, hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe

More good drabbles, especially Home Run.

NS Senior Member Senior Member Ami Rose's Avatar

Lmao awsome dabbles. Loved Home run
    *Coffee Break 9:00 to 5:00 Daily.
    *Heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid I'll take over.
    *Are you crazy?
    *From zero to insane in 1.5 seconds!
    *If I agree with you, then we'd both be wrong!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Man that was good.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Great job!!! Loving it
    Malu

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information