+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chlex Drabbles (NC17-R/Adult) (Excluded from Fanfic Update-date rule, Julie)

Re: Chlex Drabbles (NC17-R/Adult) (Excluded from Fanfic Update-date rule, Julie)

Quote Originally Posted by somethingeasy View Post
    I did find myself wondering though, how was Chloe tied to the bed, but still have the freedom to ride Lex's lap. That's a pretty long rope, with plenty of play to it.
    Ah, it's supposed to take place during a bunch of different times, not just once. 100 words apparently isn't enough, after all. Hehe.

Amazing!! Please post more! Any chance of extending this into something longer than a drabble?
    Hmm, you haven't, by any chance, been talking to momdaegmorgan, have you? *eyes you both*

Thanks for the comments, everyone. I have more on the way, and why am I the only one posting 100 words of smut? *beckons everyone in* Come on!

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Re: Chlex Drabbles (NC17-R/Adult) (Excluded from Fanfic Update-date rule, Julie)

Quote Originally Posted by sinecure View Post
    Hmm, you haven't, by any chance, been talking to momdaegmorgan, have you? *eyes you both*
    What? NO! Of course not! There's absolutely no conspiracy going on here. ha ha... ha? STOP looking at me like that! There's absolutely no scheming going on here!

***momdaegmorgan! She's onto us! Time for plan B!***
    Last edited by somethingeasy; 22nd February 2010 at 17:21.

Mate

It was dirty and rough when they fucked. Nothing like the sweet touches of Jimmy, or the startled feel of Clark when she'd managed to lock lips with him. With Lex, it was fucking, and Chloe loved that that was all it was. He called it mating, not even wanting to let it rise to the level of fucking.

She was a body to slake his lust in.

He was someone who could get her off.

Two months later, he grabbed her hand, pulling her back beside him when she got up to leave. "Stay."

She pulled free desperately. "No."

*eyes somethingeasy some more* I see you two. And... damn it, I already started a longer version of the tied-up fic. Not that bullying works. Or blackmail. Or asking/hinting/nudging.

Folks, post some smut here, man. 100 words of smutty goodness. I can't be the only one. I feel like such a drabble-whore.

Mate
    It was dirty and rough when they fucked. Nothing like the sweet touches of Jimmy, or the startled feel of Clark when she'd managed to lock lips with him. With Lex, it was fucking, and Chloe loved that that was all it was. He called it mating, not even wanting to let it rise to the level of fucking.

Two months later, he grabbed her hand, pulling her back beside him when she got up to leave. "Stay."

Another killer ficlet, Sinecure. This time I thought it was amazing that you created smut that has absolutely no emotional base underneath it, not at the beginning of the fic at least. It's made clear that it's pure, rough, hard, intense, overwhelming, GOOD sex.

In fact, both Chloe and Lex make it a point to refer to it as 'mating' because they want to make it clear that emotions are not a part of it, and are never going to be a part of it.

LOL! Except that we all know that Lex is a sucker when it comes to falling into emotional traps of his own making. He kept referring to it as mating, because he didn't want Chloe 'getting ideas' about the two of them... only it turns out that HE was the one who ended up yearning for more while Chloe was quite comfortable with keeping their fucking just the way it was indefinitely.

I LOVED that! I loved imagining what must have gone through Lex's mind when he finally realized that he can't continue lying to Chloe that he doesn't 'feel anything' besides base lust for her... and I loved imagining Chloe's panic when she realized that Lex might have tripped over the borderline into emotional need, which is only a tiny step away from obsessive need, stalking and haunting for Lex Luthor. She knows that she's in big trouble already, and it's time to run... even though it's probably too late for that

And... damn it, I already started a longer version of the tied-up fic. Not that bullying works. Or blackmail. Or asking/hinting/nudging.
    oh no, no! Of course we know that nagging, blackmailing, hinting, nudging, etc for a fic-continuation never works. This was just a fluke... we know that! We certainly won't be trying it again in the hopes of eliciting another epic from a drabble.

***momdaegmorgan! It worked!! How long before we target the next drabble?! I actually liked this one, and I think it would make a killer epic!!!***

***momdaegmorgan! It worked!! How long before we target the next drabble?! I actually liked this one, and I think it would make a killer epic!!!***
    Shhhh! Remember, there's no evidence of us being co-conspirators, since we've been communicating via telepathy this whole time. No need to alert others to my (albeit weaker) powers of mind control.

I'll let you pick the next one we force her into writing an epic fic of. Just...you know...think it to me.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Mate

*eyes somethingeasy some more* I see you two. And... damn it, I already started a longer version of the tied-up fic. Not that bullying works. Or blackmail. Or asking/hinting/nudging.

Folks, post some smut here, man. 100 words of smutty goodness. I can't be the only one. I feel like such a drabble-whore.
    No you didn't just stop there? It was good but come on. You can do better.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Quote Originally Posted by momdaegmorgan View Post
    I'll let you pick the next one we force her into writing an epic fic of. Just...you know...think it to me.
    Got it! I'll start thinking the word 'epic fic' to you with every fibre of my being. I'll think it so hard that someone has to be hit by it, if not Sinecure.

... Incidentally, momdaegmorgan, how do you feel about extending your ficlets into epics? Just casual curiousity on my part of course.

That's right, go after momdaegmorgan now. She really, really likes when people urge her to make her fics epic. *nods*

Hee!

... Incidentally, momdaegmorgan, how do you feel about extending your ficlets into epics? Just casual curiousity on my part of course.
    I...I thought we were...you know...co-conspirators. You can't come after me too! *whimpers*

Besides, what in the world would I expand upon? All of my stories are completely complete.

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Guys, I know this discussion is fun, but let's try and stick to the topic shall we?
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information