Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NS Valentine's Day Weekend 2010!

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

NS Valentine's Day Weekend 2010!

NS Valentine’s Day Weekend!

In light of the upcoming Valentine’s Day weekend, we here at NS thought we would make our own spin on it! NS Valentine’s Day Weekend! Valentine’s Day is all about showing appreciation and love. So show your appreciation and love for the users who contribute artwork, fanfictions and alike to our Community.

Take a moment to comment on your favourite artwork, fanfiction chapter or perhaps even a music video. It won’t take you long, but will give the creator/author a lot of joy!

And to make things even more tempting, and me sharing some love from my side of NS, I am giving away free paid subscription days to those who comment and spread the love!

All you have to do is post a comment where you haven’t commented before* on a fanfiction (either a chapter, or a whole story at once if it’s completed), a music video thread** or an artwork thread.

This promotion will last the entire Valentine’s Day weekend, from February 12th 2010 (starting at midnight Oslo, Norway time) to February 14th 2010 (ending at midnight Oslo, Norway time)***.

Now, how does this work actually?

You comment and gather points! 2 points equals 1 day of the free paid sub subscription.

You comment, comment, and comment some more! The moderators will keep an eye on the posts made during the time period of the 12th to the 14th. We count the number of posts you make during this time period in the respective forums and divide that number by 2 to get the number of free paid subscription days you will get. Then I add that number to your account once the Valentine’s Day Weekend is finished.

Which paid subscription are we talking about here?

The paid subscription you will receive is the Gold Paid Subscription. You can read more about it here: http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/...ead.php?t=6173

What if I get an odd number, like 5 points?

If you get an odd number, like for an example 5 points, then I will add two and a half day of the paid subscription to your account.

You will also get a little badge you can put in your signature if you want to, that says "I shared the love in the NS Valentine’s Day Weekend".

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask either myself or Skauble

* Comments on previous chapters are allowed (but not counted). For an example, you’re reading a story and you’ve already commented on chapters 1-5 before, and now chapter 6 is posted and you comment on chapter 6. You will then get 1 point. Also, if chapter 6 is posted before February 12th 2010, but you haven’t commented on it yet, but you comment after the 12th, you will get a point.

** Only the music video forums apply, and not the Video Directory.

*** If you look at the bottom of the forum homepage (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/), you will see "All times are GMT+1. The time is now ...) if you haven’t set the forum clock according to your own time zone. The time stated there is the time in Norway.
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Re: NS Valentine's Day Weekend 2010!

This is a great idea!

As a writer I love recieving feedback (even if it's constructive criticism) and as a reader I love knowing that I helped make an author's (or artist's) day by reviewing their hard work (though I've definitely been slacking with this in recent months).

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

This is a really nice idea. Hopefully, the concept of showing love through feedback will stick beyond St Valentine's. Let's make it feel like St Valentine's all year long, people! And this here is a very nice start.
    Last edited by lexie; 10th February 2010 at 21:54.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

This sounds like a fun idea! Good plan, Julie

Members

Great idea!

I'm glad you guys like the idea! Hopefully it'll be a hit once the weekend comes!
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Apart from using the different channels available to promote this, I think it'd be advisable to post an announcement with a link to this thread below the header on the homepage- it'd provide it with more visibility.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Fan Artist, Fanfic Lover Senior Member Esther25jm's Avatar

This is a wonderful idea!

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

What an awesome and Valentine-y idea
    Last edited by Kit Merlot; 12th February 2010 at 03:45.
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Alrighty, it's 6am in Norway, meaning that the NS Valentine's Day Weekend has begun! (If any one was wondering if it had begun or not)... So comment, comment and comment guys!

And thanks for the comments, glad you guys like it!

Thread Information