+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Comeback (R) 2-08-10 Updated 7-21-10 Completed

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Comeback (R) 2-08-10 Updated 2-13-10

Hmmm this story just got better. I can't wait to see how Lionel takes this.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyGirlWriter View Post
    i'm loving this story it was a little hard for me to follow at first but i still loved it. very interesting
    Hi,

thank you very much for your feedback. It has encourageg me to write more. At least I know, someone is reading the story.
    As for understanding the story, lot of the story is left to imagination. But that is not a bad thing, you can always create your own version of the story behind the written storyline.

Eustacie
    Last edited by eustacie; 14th February 2010 at 20:16.

Dealing w/ a Ship Change Senior Member

Very interesting twist there at the end. Do Not leave us all hanging for too long.

Quote Originally Posted by hfce View Post
    Hmmm this story just got better. I can't wait to see how Lionel takes this.
    Thank you for your feedback.

Well, Lionel will have to find a plan B, which means only one thing

Re: Comeback (R) 2-08-10 Updated 2-16-10

Title : Comeback
    Author:Eustacie
    Rating : R
    Character/Pairing: Chloe/Lex, Lex/Lana, Lana/Clark
    Spoilers : Everything up to season 4., I think. But is AU.
    Summary: The story takes place 4 years after graduation.
    This is a fic, I actually have written a few years ago. Didn´t just have time to translate it. So sorry for my english. It was written as a screenplay.
    Disclaimer : I don't own Smallville or it´s characters, this was written just for pure entertainment.

Metropolis. Afternoon. Freedman and Wells Office. Chloe is talking to a lawyer.
    Wells: The instructions we have been given did not actually involve voting activity and, where necessary, then we have been instructed to join the majority. We have acted on behalf of it, the owner's name remained uncovered.
    Chloe: I want to change that.You will continue to represent me, but always at a pre-requested instructions and only if I do not act alone. Other administration agenda will be left to you.
    Wells: In this case it is necessary to cancel the original contract and write a new one. I think, that if you'll come at about six, we will have everything ready.
    Chloe nods and shakes hand with him. Chloe is leaving the office. Wells submits it to one of his employees - a man. This man picks up his phone and calls someone.
    Man: Here Adams. Maybe you would like to know that there is a change of situation.

Lex and Chloe are sitting in the car at the Daily Planet building.
    Lex: It would probably be better if you let Wells represent you.
    Chloe: (Smiling) And miss your father´s reaction?
    Lex: It would be safer for you. At least till everything is down again.
    Chloe: Like your father wouldn't be able to find out about it! No, I want him to see who is sending him to hell.
    Lex: (takes her hand) Why are you doing all of this? Why are you helping me?
    Chloe: Because I can. Because...(Looks at Lex )
    Lex: (Turns to her and kisses her long, then looks at the building) Do not go there.
    Chloe: I have to go, or they'll hoof me out. What would I do?
    Lex: Nothing, you're now a rich shareholder. (Laughs when sees Chloe's look) This was a joke. I want you to call me when you're finished here. I'll pick you up and we can go to Wells together.
    Chloe: Lex, I can do that on ma own. I can take care of myself. I'll be all right. (Lex looks at her) OK, OK, I'll call you. (Steps out of the car and leaves)

Daily Planet. Evening. Chloe comes out of the conference room, pulls out the phone and is about to dial. A colleague interrupts her.
    Woman: Someone called and said that he awaits you down in the garage.He said, you will know what it is about.

Chloe enters the underground garage. Lex car isn?t there. Pulls out her cell phone and dials Lex's number.
    Luthorcorp. Office.Lex is speaking with some man when his cell phone begins to ring.
    Lex: Chloe! I am in the office, why? I certainly did not call you. (Lex stops) Chloe, mmediately run out of there. Now! I'm on my way.

Garage. Chloe is running to the elevator.Someone grabs her and injects her something in the arm. Cut to rapidly arriving car. It's Lex. He jumps out of the car.
    Lex: (shouting) Chloe, are you here? Chloe!
    Andrew, Chloe's colleague appears there. Lex sees him and runs to him. Andrew: If you are looking for Chloe, she's already gone home 15 minutes ago. Did something happen? (Then notices with whom he is speaking) You are Lex Luthor, is it so? I am her colleague Andrew Perkins.
    Lex ignores him, takes the cell phone and dials a number. We can hear ringing somewhere behind him, he follows the ringing and finds Chloe's phone under one of the cars.

Smallville Magazine office. Clark is sitting behind a desk and is writing something. His phone rings.

Clark: Lex? I....what? Chloe? When? How did it happen? Garages of Daily Planet? Stay where you are. I am there in a minute.
    Editor in chief Mitchel: (just came in and hears what Clark is saying) Clark, is something wrong?
    Clark: I must leave now.
    Editor in chief: I need to talk with you.
    Clark: Not now, I really have to go. (He comes out of the office and superspeeds away.)
    Editor (takes the phone and calls someone): You wanted me to call you if anything happens.

Garages of Daily Planet.
    Clark: Lex, what's going on here? (Angrily). Where is Chloe?
    Lex: (angrily) That son of a bitch kidnapped her.
    Clark (not understanding) Who? And above all, why?
    Lex: (sadly) My father. I should have known. It is all my fault, I never should have let her do this. I do not know where he could bring her, but, Clark, you have to find her.
    Clark: I don't understand anything. Why would your father kidnap Chloe? (Lex looks at him and Clark looks at him ) No! Not again, why in the hell do you keep dragging her into this sick game, you're playing with you father?
    Lex: That's a long story and time is the only thing we don't have. Please Clark, find her. He's capable of everything. Clark, he could kill her.

Hotel. Lionel is talking with someone on the phone. Lex bursts into the room.
    Lex: (angrily) Where is ishe? Where did you take her?
    Lionel: I have no idea what you mean, my son.
    Lex: Stop, what do you want? (Comes closer to his father)
    Lionel (Lex is looking straight at him): What I want is surely clear to you. But in case your memory does not serve you I will tell you what exactly I want. I want you to speak at the general meeting tomorrow morning at eight o'clock and not only voluntarily leave the management but I also want you to offer a proposal for me to be appointed to head lead.
    Lex: Forget it! You make me sick. Just the fact that you're my father makes me sick.
    Lionel : If you want to see that little girlfriend of yours, I'd recommend you to be on time tomorrow. And there is something else; I hope it is crystal clear to you that calling the police or making a similar fuss would be most unwise. (Reaches for a drink, which lies on a table and drinks) I thought after that unfortunate incident with her mother, you would at least temporarily avoid her, but it seems this romance goes on. I have to admit that she has courage. On the other hand she has the madness in her genes so no wonder that she is sleeping with you.
    Lex swoops down on him and punches him. Lionel just boggles, but does not fall down.
    Lionel: Oh, did I hit your weak point? (mockingly) If you would sleep with her because of those 5%, but you're just another ordinary weakling?
    Lex: (interrupts him angrily) I do not care that you're my father. If you do her harm, if something happens to her ...
    Lionel: Well then what, you'll set your dear friend Kent on me? (Laughs)
    Lex is furious by now, he looks at him and punches him with all his strength in the face, so that he falls on the ground. In that moment the guard comes running into the room with two policemen. Lex realizes that it was a trap. The two policemen arrest Lex.
    Lionel: (stands up) Do not worry,mz son, you won't miss tomorrow's meeting, that I can guarantee to you.

Where is the rest? I want more please...

Quote Originally Posted by hfce View Post
    Where is the rest? I want more please...
    Sorry! I was too busy with my job:-( but I am here again. :-)

Members

Loving it so far, can't wait for the next installment

Re: Comeback (R) 2-08-10 Updated 7-17-10

Title : Comeback
    Author:Eustacie
    Rating : R
    Character/Pairing: Chloe/Lex, Lex/Lana, Lana/Clark
    Spoilers : Everything up to season 4., I think. But is AU.
    Summary: The story takes place 4 years after graduation.
    This is a fic, I actually have written a few years ago. Didn´t just have time to translate it. So sorry for my english. It was written as a screenplay.
    Disclaimer : I don't own Smallville or it´s characters, this was written just for pure entertainment.

We can see Clark standing on the roof of one of the Metropolis skyscrapers. He is trying to catch Chloe’s voice.
    We can see Chloe in an old industrial building. She is tied to a chair and has a tape over her mouth. There is a man keeping guard over her. A strange man comes in.
    Man (to the man who is watching over Chloe): Take the tape off her mouth! Let’s begin.
    Chloe: What do you want? Help! Help! Help! Can anybody hear me?
    Clark hears her and follows the sound to the building she is in. He is using his RTG view to inspect what’s in the hall. He sees Chloe tied to a chair. He is interrupted by vibrating of his cell phone. It’s Mitchel. Clark refuses the call and slowly enters the building and sees Chloe. She is tied to the chair and has a tape over her mouth again. She is trying to indicate something to him. All of sudden a cage of green kryptonite falls down on Clark. Due to its power he falls to the ground and begins to wriggle in pain.

Prison. Lex is locked in a cell. Night. His lawyer comes to him.
    Lex: (imperiously and nervously) I need another call. I do not care how you’ll do it, just arrange it for me!

Kent’s’ farm. Late at night. We can see Martha and Jonathan talking to someone in their living room. They seem to be very upset.
    Jonathan: If what you are saying is true... (Suddenly the phone rings)
    Martha: That's surely him. (She picks up the phone) Lex? (Disappointed) What happened? ... What? In prison? ... No, he didn’t call. But you are not the only one who is looking for him. His boss is here and he thinks Clark is in danger. What? Well, hold on, I'll get him on the phone for you... (to Mitchel) : This is Clark's friend, Lex. He needs to talk to you. (Mitchel takes the phone from Martha)
    Mitchel: Luthor? I won’t speak with you. (Pause) How do you know? ... Your girlfriend? ... I am familiar with the Telecommunications Office and I found that the signal of his phone got localized near one of the industrial buildings by the river in Metropolis….. Helicopter? …..OK, I’m going to wait here ...(Hangs up.)
    Jonathan: What was that all about? If you know where Clark is, then I’m flying with you.
    Industrial area. Old factory building. Early morning. Clark lies under the cage and is still writhing in pain. Chloe is no more near him. We can see her on the other side of the hall. All of sudden the noise of a helicopter is heard. It is landing somewhere very close.
    Jonathan and Mitchel are already at the building. One of the men goes outside to look what is going on. Jonathan surprises him and socks him on the head with a piece of wood. He takes his gun and both him and Mitchel burst inside the hall. The other man shoots on them and hits Mitchel, then grabs Chloe and drags her away.
    Jonathan runs to Clark and helps him out of the cage.

Clark: Dad?
    Clark is exhausted, but is able to walk. Jonathan helps him out of the hall. He sees that the second man pulled Chloe in a car and is quickly driving away.
    Clark (gaining back his strength) : Take care of him! (Looks towards Mitchel)
    Clark runs down the car. Stands in front of the car him and stops it. The driver is clearly scared and steps out of the car and drags Chloe out of it. He has his gun aimed at her head.
    Man: (to Clark) Who or what the fuck are you?
    Clark heats the gun with his eyes, so the man drops it. Chloe kicks him in the leg and runs away, but falls down. The man pulls out another gun and shoots at her but Clark catches the bullet and runs to where Chloe is lying. Meanwhile the man climbs into the car and is furiously driving away, but gets skid, the car overturns several times and explodes.

Luthorcorp.Lex enters the conference room. He is wearing the same clothes as the day before. His father isn’t there.
    Lex: Where is my father?
    One of the men: Your father is indisposed and will not attend the meeting. I am his assistant. But he is going to watch the whole meeting and can join us at least this way. (Points to the big TV screen on the wall) In the absence of your father, we agreed that the meeting will be chaired by you. (Lex a sits down with disgust at the head of the table)
    Lionel: (on screen) I think it is time to start, my son.
    Lex: I am starting the general meeting of Luthorcorp shareholders. Today is September 22 ...

In front of the industrial building. We can see Mitchel in an ambulance. Jonathan is with him.
    Clark: Chloe, you should go to the hospital too and better get checked.
    Chloe: (quits talking with someone on the phone and hands Clark his cell phone) I'm fine. I have to go to Metropolis. To Lex.
    Clark: (angrily) Chloe, what's going on here?
    Chloe : Can I borrow your cell for a moment again? (Clark nods. She dials a number.) Here is Chloe Sullivan. Bring all the documentation as soon as possible directly to Luthorcorp. I’m gonna be there in 15 minutes and can sign it there. (Turns to Clark). I’ll explain everything later, but now I must get as soon as possible to Luthorcorp. (going towards the helicopter) I'll see you then.
    Clark: Well, forget it! I’m not letting you go alone.
    Luthorcorp. Conference room. Lex stands from the table and begins to speak.
    Lex: I have joined the world of business right after my graduation from university. Among other important things I’ ve learned here is that commercial projects can be implemented with full success only as long as they have support of shareholders. And right now it seems I’ ve lost your support for some reason. Regardless of those reasons, I want to thank you all for your cooperation and support I had till today.
    Lionel: (impatiently). So, what do you suggest, Lex?
    Lex: (looks at his father) What I want to say is, that I resign from my post in management of Luthorcorp.
    Lionel: We have no choice than to respect your decision. Surely you were also thinking about who should be your successor.
    Lex: (coldly) Yes.
    Lionel: So? Do you think you could share with us your ideas on this issue?
    Lex: (looks at his phone on the table) I am suggesting that ...
    Suddenly Chloe comes into the room followed by her lawyer Wells.
    Lex: Chloe? (stands up)

Re: Comeback (R) 2-08-10 Updated 7-17-10

NOOO!!! Don't stop there? It was just getting to the good part.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information