Thread: Response time from Julie from now on

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Exclamation Response time from Julie from now on

I thought I would inform you guys that from now on I most likely won't answer your e-mails/PMs until after work and I've gotten home.

Before when I was a student I would reply to you guys to all the wee hours of the day, all from early morning, to very late at night (my time). Now that I have a full time job from 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday, I can't stay up to 3-4 am and answer PMs

So from now on, if you send me an e-mail or PM, you most likely won't get an answer until after 5pm Norway time (GMT+1). I might sneak onto NS at work, but I can't promise you that I will answer your PMs/e-mails as I should be working

If it's super important, like for an example a user is spamming the boards or alike, send me an e-mail to juliehoaas @ gmail . com without the spaces. I usually have the gmail open all the time in my browser and will more quickly see your e-mail there.

Thanks,

Julie
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Response time from Julie from now on

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    I thought I would inform you guys that from now on I most likely won't answer your e-mails/PMs until after work and I've gotten home.

Before when I was a student I would reply to you guys to all the wee hours of the day, all from early morning, to very late at night (my time). Now that I have a full time job from 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday, I can't stay up to 3-4 am and answer PMs

So from now on, if you send me an e-mail or PM, you most likely won't get an answer until after 5pm Norway time (GMT+1). I might sneak onto NS at work, but I can't promise you that I will answer your PMs/e-mails as I should be working

If it's super important, like for an example a user is spamming the boards or alike, send me an e-mail to juliehoaas @ gmail . com without the spaces. I usually have the gmail open all the time in my browser and will more quickly see your e-mail there.

Thanks,

Julie
    Congrats girl. Does that mean you finally graduated? What did you get your degree in?
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Your done? That's so great. Congrats working lady.

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hfce View Post
    Congrats girl. Does that mean you finally graduated? What did you get your degree in?
    Thanks Hope! Yes! That means I FINALLY graduated I got my bachelors degree in information technology with concentration on interaction design. (How's that for a title ) In the English diploma however the (actual) term is something else, but I can't remember it.

Quote Originally Posted by letia84 View Post
    Your done? That's so great. Congrats working lady.
    Yup, all done, for now at least I doubt however I'll go back for a master's (postgrad.) degree Thanks
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Thread Information