+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: How Chloe Saved Christmas (PG13) (NS Advent Calendar 2009) - Reviews

Kill Lana

Re: How Chloe Saved Christmas (PG13) (NS Advent Calendar 2009) - Reviews

Thanks for commenting on the story. I'm glad all of you guys enjoyed it so much. I really enjoying writing it! happy holidays!

Excellent work, kimbo!

I just read the last chapter, the wrong side of Christmas Day as I figured it would be, but thats fine

It was a beautifully happy ending as I was certain it would be, all lovely and Chlexy, which is all we could wish for, I'm sure. Thank you for entertaining us all through Advent

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Chapter twenty two

This chapter got off to a very sweet start… which makes sense considering that the last chapter ended on an ‘I love you’, eh? I enjoyed the two of them delighting in each other in the afterglow of the theirI love yous.

Heh. It was definitely a lot of fun seeing Chloe psyching Lex out, telling him that they were going to be watching Home Alone 2, but then showing up in a sexy candy-cane outfit… rowrrrrr! I can see that Lex was really highly appreciative.

Chapter Twenty Three

oooh, the Christmas party!! I was highly amused to see Marcy and Chloe sharing a moment bonding over Lex’s lack of Christmas spirit in the past, and how it’s so much better now that he seems to be enjoying Christmas cheer.

I can see Marcy is rather grateful that Chloe managed to get Lex out of that Grinch state. I’m glad that she made it clear to Chloe that she’s happy about the change that Chloe has brought about in Lex.

Awww, the Christmas card that Lex’s employees gave to Lex was lovely, thoughtful and amazing. Any fics discuss the myriad of ways that Lex has dealt with his huge anxieties about being like Lionel in his personal life… but what about his anxieties about being too Lionel-like in his business dealings towards his employees…? I’m sure it must have been wonderful and reassuring for Lex to be told by his employees that they think he is one heck of a great boss.

Heeee, and the chapter ended on a delicious image of Lex putting on a Santa hat for Chloe… and nothing else! Ooooh, BABY!!!! I seriously want one of the photoshop geniuses over here to make an image manipulation of that!!!

Chapter Twenty Four

Final chapter. Wow! It’s been one hell of a month, and I’ve loved every minute of it. Great job on the consistent writing, Kimbo!

LOL! I really enjoyed the way that Lex was rather offended by the idea of sticking his hand into the turkey… and it was even funnier to see Chloe so amused by Lex’s touchiness on the issue, LOL! I can tell that she’s going to have plenty of moments like these in the future to get entertainment at Lex’s expense… especially since Lex has admitted that she’s ‘sexy when she’s being manipulative’. LOL! Oh dear, Lex… you’ve just given your girlfriend carte blanche to run rough-shod all over you like a cheap doormat.

Omigosh! I cannot describe how heart-warming the scene between Lois and Lex was. I never expected that the two of them would be able to get along so well together. While I can see that they might never become best-friends… I think there is a chance that they might learnt o enjoy each other’s company… for short spans of time at least.

Heee! It was delightful to see Lex casually dropping the revelation that he knows The Big Secret about Clark being Superman. The best thing was the way he dropped his knowledge without making a huge deal about it. And I loved Lois for not going into automatic denial mode. Granted, she probably didn’t go into denial because she was too shocked, which might be exactly the reason why that sneaky Luthor bastard dropped in his bombshell so casually, come to think of it, LOL!

Squeee! And it seems like Lex has both Gabe’s and Lois’s blessings when it comes to his relationship with Chloe. In fact, both of them made a point of formally welcome him to the family. And while I know that Lex hasn’t officially joined the family has yet, Gabe and Lois know him well enough to guess that a marriage proposal will be coming up soon, LOL!

Heh… Lois certainly didn’t have a problem dropping a ‘hint’ to Lex that he should propose as soon as possible.

Heee! And it was beyond awesome to see this fic ending on a pseudo-proposal. I liked how Lex admitted that he really wanted to propose, but he knew that Chloe wasn’t quite ready for a proposal… so he’s willing to restrain his obsessive neurosis in order to cater to Chloe’s pace… which is the most impressive expression of love that Lex Luthor can display, isn’t it?

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

I just read the last three chapters. All I can say is Bravo. I loved it. It had everything I miss about Chloe & Lex. I am sad to see this go. I want it to continue.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information