Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NS Secret Fanfiction Santa 2009!

Re: NS Secret Fanfiction Santa!

Quote Originally Posted by westwingwolf View Post
    I don't care if an author writes a fluffy piece or angst piece for me but I think the lines I submitted lead to humor. Well, one could be used for dark humor which I would also love.
    Same here, www. One of my lines was definite humour, one total fluff, and the other headed for mildly dirty but also potentially funny. I'm not a fan of dark and angsty, especially not at Christmas!

Julie's Soul Sister

Exclamation Re: NS Secret Fanfiction Santa!

Hey guys!

The deadline to send a request was yesterday. I just finished sending PMs around to those who are participating. I took 2 hats and mixed names to do some mix and match. All worked out, hehe

So if you have any more questions PM me.

Sometime during the month, when the deadline to write will aproach, I'll send all of you a reminder to explain how to post it *for the title I mean*.

On this, thanks again for those who manifested interest. Can't wait to read you guys
    Last edited by Julie; 29th November 2009 at 01:42.

Julie's Soul Sister

Hey guys! For those who are participating in the SeSaFic, I'm just letting you know that there is about 2 more weeks to write. If you have any questions or any problems, PM me directly (don't reply here).

Don't be shy

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Since it's already december 22nd, I guess it will be all right if people started to post up their fanfictions Just remember to post it in the holiday section, indicate that it's the Secret Fanfiction Santa, and to whom you've written it to. And you don't have to add a date in the title, as it's exempt from that rule

If you have any questions, ask either myself or MelBee1985 here!

Happy holidays!
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Julie's Soul Sister

Awesome.. I see some people started to post their fics!!!

As of tonight after 7PM (In less than 8 hours), I'll be school free... I'll read them tonight.

Thanks again for everyone who participated!!

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Hey guys!

First of all, thank you to everyone who participated!

Now that it is all wrapped up, I wanted to know if you guys had any opinions as to how this was done/handled. I would love to hear your opinions, so please send me a PM with your thoughts! It doesn't have to be bad comments, let me know if you loved it as well!

We'll most likely do this December 2010 as well, so it will be good for me and Melanie to know if there is something we should change, or if we should keep the same procedure!

Have a nice day everyone!
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Thread Information