Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NS Christmas Cards Exchange 2009!

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Re: NS Christmas Cards Exchange 2009!

Just updated the date for when you should have sent your card, December 10th. At least I (from Norway) will have to send the cards at the latest at December 10th. According to the postal office, that's the date they recommend if sending cards to USA.
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Julie's Soul Sister

For Canada, it depends of the country:

Mailing to...
    Africa: November 23
    Asia: December 1
    Australia: December 1
    Caribbean: December 1
    Central/South America: November 23
    Europe: December 1
    Middle East: December 1
    New Zealand: December 1
    USA: December 14

There are other dates, where I may have to pay an extra, but basically, you may receive a letter from me later than earlier if you're nt in USA and mostly if you're in Africa/Central and South America.

As for USA, it looks like it's about Dec 4th or 11th, but I'm not sure (americans might tell better), if it's a normal sent-by-mail letter or if you have to pay a small extra...

Do we need to wait until Dec 5th to get al the adresses? I would think by next week, we might have time to get as much people as we can?

Everyone who participates should look about their own deadlines and perhaps post it here, just so we are safe.

NS Senior Member Senior Member

From the US to:

US: Dec. 21
    Africa: Dec. 4
    Asia: Dec. 11
    Australia: Dec. 11
    Canada: Dec. 11
    Caribbean: Dec. 11
    Central & South America: Dec. 4
    Mexico: Dec. 11
    Europe: Dec. 11
    Middle East: Dec. 11

All these dates are for First Class Mail.

Well, I can start assigning names ASAP, beginning with those who've already sent in
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

So far 14 people have signed up, which is awesome! It's still not too late if you're interested in joining up!

Alright! Those of you who've already signed up has now received a PM from me with their exchange recipient!

Have fun, and try and get your cards out as soon as possible to allow for international postage!

It's still not too late to sign up if you're interested! I'll assign names from now on as soon as they enter, so don't worry! If you want to get a Christmas card from somewhere in the world, sign up!

And a BIG thanks to all of you who've signed up already, it's people like you who makes this community so great!

Julie's Soul Sister

Awesome!

We should all post a picture of the card we received here (well in picture thread?). That'd be awesome to see who received a card from who and see if there is a 'cultural' touch to it or 'personal' touch.

Quote Originally Posted by MelBee1985 View Post
    Awesome!

We should all post a picture of the card we received here (well in picture thread?). That'd be awesome to see who received a card from who and see if there is a 'cultural' touch to it or 'personal' touch.
    I agree! Those who wish to share their card, please do post them up for the rest of us to see! You can post them in this thread

On other notes, I went out and bought Christmas cards today, to send off! Will get started on writing the card tomorrow hopefully!

I am in. I think would be great

Hey guys! Just a little reminder, -- Have you sent your cards yet?

And don't be shy to post up a picture your cards here once they arrive (if you feel like sharing)

Thread Information